Game doesn't let you romance best girl

>Game doesn't let you romance best girl.

Attached: images - 2019-07-14T192439.948.jpg (445x689, 25K)

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the Leon the Professional girl so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I drink a cup of milk I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Mathilda. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should have been busted inside of Mathilda's tight loli pussy. I want her to have my mutant jew/human babies.

Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with source film maker. I'd made a 3D model and dressed her in a SS officer's uniform. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my laptop. I might not ever get to see Mathilda again.

She's a child, what's wrong with you?

Incel

Ya but at least she got to yuri Fuuka

Ironic pedo humour is so pathetic, grow up

Still a way better love interest than the horrid excuses for a character you can romance in P4.

faggot lol

Woud you let your cute little cousin be taken away by some redneck asshole from the Japanese boonies instead, only because of a number?

Based and redpilled

Cringepilled

>you CAN romance best girl but end up dying anyways

Attached: Yukari.jpg (300x424, 21K)

>game lets you romance best girls in the directors cut

Attached: 1532324702403.jpg (1600x1000, 253K)

user take a seat

Nanako is unironically the canon choice for Yu, every girl he dates on the IT is just a meaningless high school fling. She’s too young to be in his strike zone right now but wait a few years until she’s 12-16.

>game permanently bans you if you try to ERP with best girl

Attached: alien.png (500x556, 10K)

She’s pretty great

she literally says she wants to marry yu
wait a few years and it would be canon

You posted a picture of Yuckari accidentally user

>Game doesn't let you romance your hot teacher with huge titties
>Other 2 games do, but they're ugly and forgettable

Why?

Attached: persona_4_the_animation_noriko_by_popdood_dc6b7ag-pre.jpg (925x864, 39K)

>game doesnt allow you to bang her in return for her pulling you out of the crossdress event
Well at least in golden she gives you slutty costumes

fucking hell yes, it'll be loli time soon

You're suppose to protect your little sister and not take advantage of her scarring her for her whole life

Attached: kys.webm (512x288, 300K)

But she wants it

Children can't consent

Attached: 1561466761589.jpg (454x454, 58K)

You’re right

Hang on, if a loli asks for your consent can’t you give it to her?