Daemon X Machina

It's a shame it'll flop

Attached: dxm.jpg (630x315, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5t5jPOys-5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ah, the old "i want to talk about a game, but i have to say something bad about it to get replies on Yea Forums" tactic

Good games do

Who are you to judge?

i liked front mission evolved

idk about you nintendr*nes, but for me the gameplay was abhorrent, literally nothing to do aside from hold the shoot button, and melee is even more disappointing, the movement is pretty cool though.

Yeah, I'll predict it'll end up like that Nex Machina game. Loved by fans, but fails to reach wider audiences.
And not just because they've got kind of similar names and promo art.

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 143K)

>DxM's collector edition is the only collectors edition ive been interested in ever
fuck me, i made a note never to preorder games but a fucking figure and a steelbook makes me want to drop my morals?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.31M)

Don't do that. I want that game to succeed because destroying massive enemies in flying mechas is great but don't do that.

Played the demo, really don't know why there is hype for it at all.
Like its not a BAD game, its just bland.
Customising you bot is neat but its nothing amazing and the general gameplay is just meh.

Since demons are super cool in Japan but don't have the same meaning in English I would've renamed it to - Monster Machine X

>Switch
Cringe console buyer.

The box art is fantastic

Oh, shit I didn't notice the figurine actually looked good

(You)

After playing the demo, I thought it was kinda shit to meh, but when they released the video showing that they actually listened to their players and fixed the stuff in the game? I was 100% back on they hype train, devs need to do this more often.

Yes but will it have any music like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5t5jPOys-5o

Attached: 8498416984.png (498x481, 253K)

The box looks a litle excesive to me desu

Oh look, a shit game won't sell that well, what a surprise.
How's it a shame again?

(you)

funny you had to give me a free (you) just to keep this thread alive. If this shit game wasn't an overly simplified ArmoredCore clone with a shit art direction and even more unplayable framerate (that's the ONE thing they managed to copy/paste from FromSoftware, and did it "better") then perhaps this thread would be alive and well and you'd get many of them going to post limit daily.

No need to worry, sooner or later FromSoft will announce a new AC next gen and then we'll have a glorious return. DxM however will come and go without notice.

This game will probably be my Game of The Year but I thought Mario Odyssee was boring garbage and I can't understand why anyone likes It.

Why am I so different from all my other fellow gamer Bros....