It will just feel shallower without a PS4 controller in your hand

It will just feel shallower without a PS4 controller in your hand.

Attached: 377530-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwH1B7-c0fE
youtube.com/watch?v=GOTsLoDEGt8
youtube.com/watch?v=erU86ZT8z4I
lmgtfy.com/?qtype=search&t=w&s=g&q=digimon nokia phone
files.catbox.moe/72alvi.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Except you can use a PS4 controller on PC if you wish.

That's not really my point. It's more that the game won't feel "right" on a non-Playstation platform. Which you would understand if your brain could process such complex thoughts.

The hell are you on about? PS4 controller is easily the worst of the gen. The triggers are dogshit, the battery life is abysmal, the rubber on the analog sticks feels like sticky ass, and the left analog stick is in the wrong place.

I never understood your type. You clearly made the thread because you liked the game, and now that more people will get to play it (increasing everyone's chance of a sequel) you get mad about it. Hell, worse case scenario you'll meet new people who liked the game you liked.

What drives people like you to such contradicting behavior user? I genuinely want to know.

Autism.

>replying seriously to an obvious shitposting thread

Brand loyalty, a.k.a. Jewish brainwashing

>and the left analog stick is in the wrong place
>he bought an Xbox of all things
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It is related to the feeling you get. Just as Mario wouldn't feel right on an Xbox, Digimon would feel wrong on a Switch or PC. It's just how it is.

>Just as Mario wouldn't feel right on an Xbox
Said no one ever.

I'm sure there's some retard that's said it before

Who the fuck said anything about xbox? Literally every "standard" controller in recent times has the left analog towards the top left. Sony just does their retarded placement because they really want to feel special, even if it's objectively less comfortable.

>Digimon would feel wrong on a Switch or PC
user, Digimon is a franchise that spans multiple systems and if I remember right most have been on Nintendo systems at this point.

Either you're not a fan of the games or you're just so brainwashed by Sony that you can't think of anything else as a viable gaming platform.

Pretty much . These are people who see games they enjoy coming to other consoles/PC as some sort of plague on their own machine.

They think the PS4 and Sony will look less attractive because they have less exclusives to show. You know what, maybe said it better. They're defending a practice that makes multi-billion dollar companies more money instead of finding joy in others playing games they like. It's a sad an meaningless existence.

Well yeah because he said it But retards aren't exactly people.

Some are even exclusive to the DS.

yeah, the framerate.

That doesn't even make sense.

It's strange isn't it. I mean, this phenomenon is only really seen with Sony fanboys.

>more people get to play one of my favourite game
>instead it's just used in console war shit

Well at least this will mean I'll finally play Hacker's Memory.

Except the most-sold controller for Switch (pic related) copies Sonys superior settup.

Are you two stupid cunts seriously arguing a 2D platformer should find home on the fucking Xbone of all things? Fuck, the sheer delusions of the Microshit crowd.

So? The only good thing to come out of Digimon in the last decade was Cyber Sleuth and it was exclusive to Sony. Porting it is nothing but throwing diamonds to pigs.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1562306060996.jpg (450x450, 23K)

>most-sold controller for Switch
I've literally never seen that piece of garbage in my life, but you're free to make shit up I guess.

>The only good thing to come out of Digimon in the last decade was Cyber Sleuth
You didn't like Xros Wars?

Attached: digimon in a nutshell.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

Perhaps it is something linked to the actual machine itself? I've noticed way less behavior like this from other fanbases (I've seen Switch-owners happy that Cemu-emulation came as far as to allow others to play BoTW and Xbox owners cheer as Cuphead was ported).

It seems to be a stigma mostly associated with Sony and Sony-based machines. Of course there are tons of bad apples in every fanbase but they just seem more rabid among Sony-fans.

>most-sold controller for Switch
I highly, highly doubt that.

That controller just looks really bad compared to the WiiU pro controller. Probably lacks the 40 hour battery time too.

>IT_DOESN'T_HAVE_TO_MAKE_SENSE_IT_JUST_HAS_TO_LOOK_COOL.webm

>in the last decade
>what is super xros wars
Granted it wasn't localised but it was better than CS by a large margin especially when it comes to the roster of Digimon

>Porting it is nothing but throwing diamonds to pigs
What the fuck does that even mean? Why are you so upset that a game you like is able to be played by more people? Has Sony ejaculated into your brain so many times that it isn't working correctly?

That's been digimon's mantra for the last 15 years now.

That's Digimon in a nutshell, just look at metal garurumon.

>le battery time
Kys nigger, get a cable.

If you're not going to do any research I won't enlighten you mongrels.

>The only good thing to come out of Digimon in the last decade was Cyber Sleuth
>shitting on Re:Digitize like that

Attached: haruhi upset.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

Oh I wasn't bashing it. I think it looks cool as fuck, and I'd rather have big loud and fun than practical in my Digimon games.

It's bait you dumb fuck. He knows it's a terrible argument and is using it to get responses.

To be fair, Re:Digitize was a mockery of the original. The stat training was pretty stupid with its agonizing minigames, and recruiting digimon was basically a sidequest instead of the main focus.

>Perhaps it is something linked to the actual machine itself?
Not him but you might be on to something here. Think about it, the most powerful console right now is the Bone. The most portable and adaptable console is the Switch. The most customizable (and thus arguably most powerful machine) is PC.

What exactly does the PS4 have except brand-loyalty and timed exclusives? I think they might fear the comparison.

What in the fuck is that controller.

Xros Wars is one of the worst seasons, user.
Only Tri. is worse, and even that comes down to preference.
I'm counting all of Xros Wars here though, if you want Hunters seperately that's the worst no contest, but it doesn't make normal Xros Wars much better.

Kill yourself.
Not even joking.

>Xros Wars is one of the worst seasons, user
02, frontier, savers and appmon say hi.

>I'm not going to provide sources for my false claims, I'm just going to call you mean names!

Attached: well then.jpg (771x886, 138K)

>It's more that the game won't feel "right" on a non-Playstation platform.
Why? This isn't like Square leaving Nintendo because of Ninty deciding to abandon the 64DD plan so they left sony since the playstation was actually using disks, this is just them putting the game on another system as well as what it originally went on. Not to mention, it was a Vita game to begin with, it didn't even start on the PS4.

I still stand by Frontier being the worst.

>it's another "game is shit because others get to play"-thread made by an angry Sony'gger
Can we just listen to some nice Digimon music and ignore shit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nwH1B7-c0fE

Replace that link with a Wada song and we'll talk.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=GOTsLoDEGt8

>I think they might fear the comparison.
Duh, the question is why though.
With Nintendo and Microsoft's fan base they aren't particularly interested in the system or brand as much as the quality of the games on it but sonyfags are different, they'll defend Sony more than they play the games.

>If you're not going to do any research
Burden of proof is on you, bud. Also I don't care enough to research a controller I've never heard of that looks like a piece of shit made by (I'm assuming the logo up top) a company I've never heard of. I refuse to believe it has sold more than the Switch Pro.

>It will just feel shallower without a PS4 controller in y our hand.
Using a playstation controller feels shallow because of the left joystick position.
I don't know how you motherfuckers can play your games without your hands being symmetrical. Shit feels unnatural.

Attached: 1444146633300.png (229x219, 13K)

Superior taste. I haven't touched this game in 12 years and I still can't get youtube.com/watch?v=erU86ZT8z4I our of my head.

The problem with the xbone controller has never been the placement of the left analog stick. The problem has always been that its d-pad is shit and was basically an afterthought from the designers.

>loved cyber sleuth on Vita
>skipped hackers memory because of a lack of funds at the time and never got back to it
>now have a switch I play a majority of the time

This is perfect. I'm glad the Digimon Story games are being made more available they're great SMT-lite games and they scratch an itch Pokemon could never reach. Here's hoping for a 3rd entry.

Attached: cochon-dinde-poils-courts-roux-06-2016.jpg (680x390, 39K)

americans ruin literally everything in this world

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Lack of funds during the earlier years and I never got to play 2. After coming into some money I bought a gaming PC and I will be enjoying the sequel on it.

I would buy the fuck out of a third game.

Really? I go back and full prosperity clear it every 5 years or so, it's always a new experience since there are so many different digimon to get.

>Here's hoping for a 3rd entry.
Of CS or just another game like it.
Because CS's story has pretty much been wrapped up.

Savers is great
02 is a mess of ideas, but it's still kinda okay
Frontier has alot of problems, but the story isn't even that bad, the main problem is the main characters, and the royal knights arc.
Appmon was actually pretty good, people just like to shit on it here cause the mc turned gay at the end

Xros Wars, just doesn't know what it wants to be, the characters are bad(with a few exceptions), getting rid of te level system was stupid, and they constantly shit over their own characters, like replacing Sparrowmon with Minervamon Thot Mode or building up Dark Knightmon to be the mastermind villain, but then just have him get robbed by his boring older brother anyway.
For Xros Wars it's just better to read the manga, it's miles better.

Same. My only issue is I feel a need to cheat this time because fuck doing all that grinding a second time. I got my perfect digimon and I don't think I can do it again.

So is Cyber Sleuth similar to the DS story games in terms of gameplay? If so I'll probably have a pretty easy time picking it up.

>implying holding the joycons however you please won't be a million times more comfy

There is nothing wrong with the PS4 controller. Sony invented the dual-stick setup and can do whatever the fuck they want with it.

Be glad they didn't patent it (like Jewtendo did with the d-pad) so that you subhumans got to play at all.

I can't fucking wait. I think this might be the last game I was considering getting a console for.

Nigger, you found that shitty controller on Walmart's site and its not even a best seller so I don't know where you're getting this shit about it being the "most sold".

Just another game structured like the Digimon Story games.

It's kinda sorta SMT gameplay.

>I don't know how you motherfuckers can play your games without your hands being symmetrical.
Not autistic OP, but user, the playstation controller is the most symmetrical controller ever.

There are several things wrong with the PS4 controller. Sony invented the dual-stick setup and are terrified of changing anything because their autistic fans might shit themselves.

Be glad they only ejaculated onto the analog sticks a few times per controller.

>Xros Wars, just doesn't know what it wants to be
You're really going to say this shit Xros Wars while defending 02 of all things?
The series that was a hot mess of plot lines that included the wonderswan games that contradict Our War Game by placing Ryo in two places at once?

Fuck off.

I don't understand why anyone would ever hate PC. OP is most likely (I really really hope) baiting, but there are fanbases of games that get angry when a console exclusive is ported to PC.

Why?

Why would you be angry that a game you like is
a) resolution and framerate not limited by hardware of the time
b) becomes moddable and has its flaws fixed in the future
c) becomes preserved, anyone can play it and it's not locked behind arbitrary hardware anymore

Why does this anger some people? I understand PC gamers not liking games locked behind consoles, because why should they need to buy a console when they have a more capable PC with more games on it. But why, why why why why do people who don't play on PC hate PC so much.
I've always thought people who blame jews or aliens or fucking snakeheaded alien lizards for shit are ridiculous. But defending a brand who has done nothing but fuck over their consumer base for the past 5 years, I am really struggling hard to find any other possible explanation for this behavior.

Nintendies do it all the time tho, well not as much as snoy fans

Attached: 1563029126344.png (300x303, 50K)

I don't know what that is.

>tfw go between pro controller and ds4 multiple times a day without missing a beat

Is something wrong with me or is it you?

>Are you two stupid cunts seriously arguing a 2D platformer should find home on the fucking Xbone of all things?
You know, no one is bullying you user. Why do you have to be such a nigger about everything?

Attached: 1541052110020.jpg (1000x562, 227K)

What the fuck does that have to do with your hands being symmetrical? Your right hand will be on the fucking buttons, not the right analog stick

Symmetrical in shape, not in how you use it. When was the last time you even used the d-pad extensively for movement?

Is she in the game?

Attached: 1367604987083.png (807x718, 50K)

>the playstation controller is the most symmetrical controller ever.
He's talking about hand placement. With a symmetrical stick layout you're going to be holding the controller asymmetrically with 3d games which just so happens to be the dominant type of game on Sony systems nowadays.

And Next Order was even more of a mockery.

I'll be honest and say 02 is the one i remember the least.

>Why
It tends to mostly happen among the Sony-crowd and the reason is pretty simple: up until that point the game most likely looked and played best on THEIR machines. They felt they had the best experience on the hardware they owned considering the Switch isn't as powerful and no one own a Bone.

When anything gets ported to PC they are immediately second-class citizens because they are no longer the big boys in town.

Yes

Attached: 7297eeffd31f7e84dd20aa0e280d2a17.jpg (723x1000, 60K)

Not really, they'll defend the games rather than the system not to mention they'll know the ins and outs of it and rightfully shit on something that's bad.

I've never seen Sony's fanbase do that, often they won't even know key mechanics of games they claim to have played.

Well i guess thats true, but they get to an autistic exteme defending them like the pokemon sword thing right now

If you're going to include the games it's a very long story and very boring involving time travel that gives Ken his Emporer back story.

>putting seductive underwear on a character that normally wears no clothing and has no visible reproductive organs
What's next, you gonna dress up a rock?

Attached: 2.jpg (480x480, 14K)

The majority of people aren't defending that right now, in fact quite a number of people are shitting on it.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to not pop a boner to this.

I'd say sword and shield are an example of them rightfully shitting on it.

I know, but the shills defending it are actual zealots, same way ppl defended majoras mask shit 3ds port

Attached: 1562951977898.jpg (500x565, 36K)

Hell yeah. What are you, a nigger faggot?

Attached: tumblr_inline_oh9ukm89Wd1qdq19t_1280.jpg (900x636, 110K)

Why would you play it again at all if you already played it?

Call me crazy, but it seems likely that people who will be playing it on other platforms haven’t played it on PlayStation and won’t be making a comparison, so what you’re saying doesn’t really mean anything to anyone.

Some brains prefer lower framerates, what's there to not understand?

Does the complete edition not add anything new?

I actually hate the ps4 controller, its so small it cramps my hand. The Wii u pro controller is the best ever made period

As far as we know, it's just the original + hacker's memory + all of the DLC.

It hasn't really been confirmed (as far as I can tell) what "Complete" means in this case. It could just be that you get both games. it could be that you get both games and all the DLC released for them. Or it could be all DLC + stuff that otherwise wasn't released for the original games.

I can't seem to find any official Bandai statement about what exactly "complete" means in this case.

Long story short
>Ken and Ryo watch our war game
>another Ryo is also watching in a field somewhere
>Davis' future partner contacts Ryo and Ken for help against Millenniumon
>game happens
>Millenniumon spores Ken, which was meant for Ryo, turning him into the Digimon Emporer
>Ken goes full dictator trying to take over the digital world
>enter 02 kids and dropped dark ocean plot
>creates chimeramon
>it jogresses with a still alive machindramon from 01 forming the same Millenniumon that spored Ken in the first place
>Ken is cured
>destiny stone filler happens
>turns out more kids were sported and Myotismon is still alive
>he uses the spores to gain more power
>dies because of bullshit hax from a dream dimension
That's basically it. Oh and Ryo somehow ends up in the Tamers universe.

I havent played video games in years

Why would it be worse than the vita versions?

Attached: digicop.jpg (2000x2894, 890K)

>sported
That's what I get for phoneposting I suppose.

More than anything, I hope they add Hacker's memory mons into the first game. I wanna play with my bro

Attached: Valdurmon.png (250x235, 45K)

I'm buying it for PC and Switch. I'll be playing 1 on the go (I already beat it on Vita but it was max comfy to play on the train) and 2 in front of my PC at 4k. Good times will be had by all.

I hope they use the opportunity to add more mons in general even if they are just recolors like Zwart D.

Undyne?

Remember to start the game with Hagurumon so you can aim for Platinumsukamon and get those tactician usbs for the most EXP points per battle. Eventually you'll wanna upgrade to Platinumnumemon but hes a mega and harder to get to early

Attached: numemon.png.jpg (1280x1318, 150K)

I'll have a ps4 controller in hand while I play it on my switch =^)

The amount of brand loyalty some anons on this board can have is actually fucking astonishing. What’s worse is bullshit like this is plaguing Digimon threads.

Attached: 25916DDD-454B-40E1-952C-6B1AA2B6EFAD.gif (500x282, 363K)

>playing it on anything except a vita
you already played the soulless version

Let's hope newer games ditches snoy consoles so that snoyboys can fuck off.

>shita
Sorry, I am not a shit eater like you.

I don't use shit

If you wanna level up your bros you will, especially for later bosses or online you'll need them all at max level

What's the point of levels if they smell like shit?

Bamco is slowly transitioning to launching all their games on PC so we're getting there.

>tfw no sweaty /fit/ flamedramon gf

Attached: 1513169958263.png (705x705, 591K)

>savers
I will fight you to death.

Attached: 1515576638844.png (640x960, 1.13M)

Cyber sleuth is one of the worst digimon games.

Oh please, his punch everything to power up gimmick got old fast.

A reminder that Habu is working with kakudo(director of original adventures) and konaka(the writer of tamers) for one if the next digimon games.
Tamers and adventures kino are back on the menu

Attached: 1562819220290.png (1152x416, 108K)

Yes the digimon world games for the DS were actually called digimon story.
Cyber sleuth is the latest entry of the digimon story series.

I know, that's why I called them that. I was just asking if the gameplay is more or less the same.

OH YES BABY

Attached: +_55dd77f7f1be23dc37fd3d83b2a44607.gif (326x261, 372K)

I played it on PS Vita, faggot.

It didn't abd there was more to it than that like one of the best villains in the franchise.

Attached: WnvAd2F.png (640x480, 273K)

I want to fuck Cyber Sluts!

Attached: 1546478475539.jpg (1280x2925, 244K)

Its basically dusk/dawn minus the 5 position formation. Evolution requirements got toned down a lot. Now you only have stat requirements to evolve, so if you hated species exp grinding, you're gonna have a good time.

It's similiar enough they did away with the species EXP system though, but you still have your digifarm and shit and that evolve/devolve bullshit to get better stats/aptitude.

I kinda liked it actually, though it was dumb how it was basically impossible to get certain types of it in one version or the other.

Digimon, SaGa 3 and Scarlet, Grandia...
>b-b-but Switch is the port machine kek
Like I give a fuck. Gotta buy 'em all!

Gotta be honest, I never used the farm a single time despite playing both dawn and dusk to completion. What did it even do?

The stat requirement grind is plenty autistic, but now you can just fight anyone for exp.

Grinds mons you don't bring with you into dungeons. Occasionally mons find and send you items, and there are also the farm only quests in dusk/dawn.

It'll probably be a lot more painful to grind now that I can't just fast forward as I would on an emulator, but whatever, I can just watch stuff or listen to music.

Hmm, what's the point of that? Maybe I'm weird but I more or less stuck with one team, unless I happened to encounter a new digimon that I really liked or one that digivolved into such.

They exclusively fuck Cyber Niggers.

In cyner sleuth atkeast it is used for EV grinding.

>it's another royal knights stirring shit again episode

Just disband already, can't do anything right.

the pro controller has the best ergonomics I've ever tried, the game is shit btw

I hope we get a different group in the next Story game, like the Olympos XII or the (Ancient) Warrior Ten

>like one of the best villains in the franchise.
Barbamon isn't in Savers.

There's an actual reason. Sony's marketing strategy has always been about drawing a direct comparison to its competition. The actual company encourages an us vs them mentality, they have since the PS1 against Nintendo and you constantly see them pulling stunts that are direct snipes. Sometimes it works like their game sharing gag at E3 over the Xbox controversy, sometimes it fails like when they rushed to dump their specs online before finding out about the Xbox Sad.
They develop a with or against is mindset because the sides are drawn by the company itself. That's why things like no crossplay and proprietary peripherals that are objectively anti consumer aren't just accepted but lauded. Its a strike against the event and they feel honored to make the sacrifice.

So. I'm a piece of garbage that wants to get spoonfed, but primarily because I like talking with people and getting their opinion. Although I consider myself a fan of Digimon, I wouldn't exactly be the most dedicated fan. I didn't really follow it past the original series, Digimon World 1, and the D-Power Digivice. Is there some shows/games that I would enjoy? I really enjoy Digimon World 1, and if any of the new games can capture its style then I'd be more than happy to check them out.

To be fair they were created to work for ygdrassil and since ygdrassil is an asshole 99.9% of the time they act like assholes as well, but even then most of them are pretty swell once they are off duty and Alphamon's sole purpose is to slap some sense in to them when ygdrassil acts like an ass again.
The only real assholes are always crusadermon and duftmon

Attached: 1524607113060.jpg (2048x1343, 662K)

Gonna be honest. I'd much rather have the modern Digimon World games than the Story titles. I never finished NO because my memory card was corrupted and I didn't want to buy a new one at that point since the Vita was already a zombie.

>without a PS4 controller in your hand
But it's a Vita game, you fucking retarded shill

>The actual company encourages an us vs them mentality,
You say that but we didn't even have that during the Genesis does campaign.

>get Paildramon before getting any of the digieggs
I just wanted to use flamedramon for a little while..

>. Is there some shows/games that I would enjoy?
Tamers
Savers
Xros Wars

Those are the top series

You have to understand, sonyfags hate the vita.

user pls barbamon isn't even the best villain of his own series

Attached: Zanbamon_n.jpg (756x899, 291K)

Based

>ygdrassil is an asshole 99.9%
He's only an asshole for no reason in Tri.
Most of the time it's justified or he's corrupted.

Eh. If I were forced to play mario on an xbox d-pad I would rather strangle myself with the charging wire and end it faster.

Adventure 01
Our War Game
Adventure 02 (not as good as 01, but still)
Diablomon Strikes Back
Tamers
Tamers: The Runaway Digimon Express

World ReDigitize
World Next Order
World DS (actually a Story game)
World Dawn and Dusk (actually Story games)
Digimon Adventure PSP (same battle system as Cyber Sleuth, follows the plot of the original series and expands on it, like giving the other main Digimon warp evolutions)
Story Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory (any version is fine, but the PC/Switch release will add the expanded HM Digimon roster and rebalancing to Cyber Sleuth)

its a turnbased rpg...
you could theoreticly play it with a phone...

Thanks for the recommendations!

You, and many other, missed the point. That's not what OP was saying. You won't appreciate the game as much as you should if you don't see Sony logo when you start the game.
GET IT NOW?

He was an asshole in Next, he was an asshole in X-evolution.
, he was an asshole in savers and he was an asshole in cyber sleuth.

didn't Yggdrasil turn into a waifu in next?

you dont see the sony-logo when you start the game....
ps3&ps4 games no longer show Sony logos when a game boots up...

Blasphemy!

Gets posessed in Next
Had to take drastic measures in X-Evolution, cause the server was running out of space.
And i don't want to look up Cyber Sleuth yet, cause i'll only get to play it once we get the port.

Fuck that guy.

Attached: zan.png (640x480, 354K)

>my boy isn't in the game
It's treason, then.

Attached: all hail.jpg (320x320, 76K)

>see-through skirt showing panties
Whores not welcome.

He created an avatar loli to go see what the human world is like after dying the loli took over.
Pretty sure he willingly combined with barbamon and in X-evolution only a handful of digimon got the x-antibody the majority were already dead, but Ygdrassil wanted no survivors whatsoever.

>He was an asshole in Next
Nah, Barbamon and NEO usurped his position. It was one of the few times where he wasn't a bad guy.

>tfw no flamedramon bf

Attached: flam.png (604x495, 443K)

Only a chosen few were allowed to survive the x-virus, gotta commit to your plans.

Are they going to use the port as an opportunity to add in the mons added in Links now that it's dead?
Links pretty much just recycled everything from Cyber Sluts.

Attached: 49a81a0984ad65a171ae33a6e94fd7d1.jpg (720x878, 71K)

I hope so but then they'd have to patch the vita and ps4 versions too and I don't think they want to do that.

Imagine being this retarded that you think the d pad on the Switch is better than the one on the Xbox controler.

Also you can't strangle yourself with invisible wires

>then they'd have to patch the vita and ps4 versions too
No they wouldn't. Japan got an updated Cyber Sleuth for PS4 with all the HM digimon and balance changes.

All feels better outside faggotstation

No way we'll get anything new. Just expect the Hackers mons to be available in Sleuth and hope the next Story title follows up nicely.

It's a shitposter attempting to ignite a console war, fucking duh

Wouldn't surprise me if it's a butthurt Pokéfag since the SWSH meltdown is conveniently boosting the Cyber Sleuth port

>Wouldn't surprise me if it's a butthurt Pokéfag
They don't exist on this site.

One, I want Tamers 2 to happen. The premise in that audio drama is better than what any Adventures sequel could hope to be. Secondly, the next Digimon Story game will have an explorable digital world as well as the real world... Wait... WHAT IF THE NEXT DIGIMON STORY IS TAMERS 2?

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

CS won't even put a dent on Pokémon sales.

It's not, they've confirmed it'll be a new setting.

Didn't say it would

Can any sonybros confirm that this is fun

Nefertimon X-antibody!

Attached: IMG_20190709_064120.png (700x585, 415K)

You can set up your PC to play the game with ps4 controller and true cinema experience in 25FPS if you want.

Attached: x2SZ9hU.jpg (427x432, 134K)

I want a game with a plot based around the X-Program so we can have X versions

You can't even buy the game on PSN. The localization will be better and graphics will be improved thanks to the PC master race. Also the franchise was never an PS exclusive. You are such a faggot.

I hope we get one.

Here's one of the new ones, Ogremon X

Attached: IMG_20190701_051300.png (740x710, 586K)

Holy shit, this looks like some 40k shit

They said that it won't be in the same setting as the Cyber Sleuth titles, but "new" could be interpreted as "setting that's never been seen before in Digimon Story" rather than "setting new to the whole franchise." And to be honest, the 2018 Tamers timeline would count as a new setting. We've also never seen how a "fixed" digital world looks in the Tamer-universe.

>I-it doesn't feel right
Yeah, well, it doesn't feel right to me when you let other men fuck you or when you drink onions, so stfu

WHAAAAAGH!

And here's Kuwagamon X

Attached: IMG_20190701_072623.jpg (700x989, 155K)

>Konakino
Very nice

Why are you laughing about the consoles of your future masters Sonybro?

>not wanting the game to do well, and thus justify localising and making further digimon games

Attached: bollocklet.png (211x239, 5K)

The PS3 has no games bantz permanently fucked them up.

Why would you ever choose the massive input lag of a wireless gamepad? Also, the ideal way to play with dpad+face buttons on an xbox is to put your left hand on the middle of the controller and your right about halfway up the disk.

You can't expect snoy to use logic.

The next one isn't even an exclusive right off the bat

Attached: 82c871ec7aa9026f80b6f06d664831d5.png (283x393, 141K)

Which Digitmon has the best titties?

Not really, I played both with a vita in my hands and they felt fine
cope

Shitty Persona on PC?
Can't wait!

Cyber sluts

Attached: Nokia_CSHM.png (853x1200, 578K)

If you're going for sheer size, Lilithmon

Attached: Lilithmon_collectors_card.jpg (360x480, 57K)

Does anyone have that picture of a nokia 3310 with her hair on it?

Buy Digimon, gets erection.

I literally play Mario Maker with an XOneS controller lol stay perturbed shitposter-chan

May I ask how

lmgtfy.com/?qtype=search&t=w&s=g&q=digimon nokia phone

Magic-NS, or 8bitdo. The only thing I don't like about my Magic-NS is that if I go afk for 5-10 mins the controller although still on will have stopped communicating with the dongle. Usually popping the battery out and turning it back on will reconnect them, but in some cases I have to do a full resync (~20 seconds). Kind of inconvenient but definitely worth the $30 savings over Switch Pro controller.

God damn

Attached: nokia__follower_alert__by_holyniwa_d8q8a96-pre.jpg (910x878, 91K)

I want to impregnate her so hard, bros.

You will never have sex

Neither will you.

Attached: idort diamond race.png (748x1082, 131K)

What?

Pretty based.

Can't wait until they finally stop discriminating against Frontier and include my wife.
No, Agunimon and Lobomon being in doesn't count cause they're just fodder for Susanoomon.

Attached: 152432424.jpg (479x479, 47K)

>wanting to fuck digital monsters
You are the ultimate degenerate.

Fuck off faggots. This thread is not for whores.

Ranamon is very cute.

I remember when me and my friends were young we were disgruntled that they only showed Adventure and Adventure 2 on TV while merch for both Tamers and Frontier was sold in toy shops.

Attached: 49857671_2320245508210880_5686888582279593984_n.jpg (394x455, 25K)

It's not like they don't want it.

Attached: 1549828468446.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Here we only had Adventure.
02 and the rest were never released because some cucks mother demanded digimon get pulled off air after her son had a nightmare of Greymon trying to kill him.
Everything else i watched like a decade later online.

>Not wanting to fuck Lilithmon

You are the ultimate digifaggot

Attached: mEkcoAO.gif (480x270, 279K)

OK, but seriously now. I've never played Digimon Cyber Sluts. I bought it for Vita (actually PS TV), but didn't play them. Can't wait for Switch version.
BTW, is it just me, or the OST in those 2 games sounds like something from Phantasy Star Online?

Attached: 48E7904F-FBC4-40E9-9722-1F3C702BE388.jpg (247x204, 7K)

>it doesn’t feel right that you stole our game

Attached: 8A27CD31-F0E5-45BE-AE83-D416CFD3A8DD.jpg (558x845, 63K)

WOAH!

Oversized breasts are for faggots, user. It's the ultimate indicator of a smelly homo deep in a closet desperate to prove he doesn't crave the dick.

What the fuck am i reading?

Bait

>Such mental gymnastics to justify his homosexuality
>Now all big boobies are "oversized"

Attached: Lilithmon-3-digimon-40243588-1280-720.png (1280x720, 672K)

Literally bigger than her head, user. Get real. Also have sex, and not the faggoty kind.

Anyone still a bit excited for survive?

Attached: List_of_Digimon_Tamers_episodes_34.jpg (340x255, 24K)

>a bit
Nothing happened except it got pushed farther back, we're just excited for the ports cause they're gonna be here sooner.

If it's coming out for pc as well i'll check it out.

Understandable
Im hopibg for a good story and good interaction with your partner
Any idea whats the pricing gonna be? Amazon seems to be selling it for 60€ for switch

Yeah
For all platforms

It's too bad the r-18 involving the Digimon themselves involve Renamon or male digimon with their wieners hanging out.
Angewomon, Renamon, Lilymon, and Lilithmon are in triple digits, but it's not enough

Attached: 60302886.jpg (640x360, 33K)

me and my friends watched tamers and frontier on youtube back in the day when the copyright system was much more chill.

>see comparison videos with sword and shield and webms on Yea Forums
>thought the game looked pretty good, read up about it some more
>OST by masafumi takada
Alright I'm sold

Attached: 1562291647773.jpg (750x560, 59K)

>tripfag

It looks like it's literally devil survivor 3: digimon edition and Devil survivor is one of my favorite games of all time.

Attached: 1559331743573.png (1536x1382, 1.77M)

I'm mainly focusing on getting more people to draw Ranamon and Lillymon, but mainly Ranamon.
Got some occasional rarer ones, like Warudamon or Ladydevimon (yes, she's rare for some reason) aswell, though.

What's with all the SMT-style Digimon games that have been released lately? I'm not complaining since I love Digimon and SMT, but did someone from Fatlus get fed up with Persona and joined Bamco just to make some Digimon games?

It's really weird but one of the few monster-collecting games in Japan that do incredibly well except Pokemon is SMT. When you think about it, trying to copy them instead of trying to copy Pokemon sorta kinda makes sense when you squint at it.

Honestly, there are far worse things to rip off than SMT.

>An audio drama for Tamers has better characterization and story as well more unique and creative ideas than the multi-year film project known as Tri
How does Konaka do it? His idea for a Tamers sequel avoids all of the pit falls that sequels (like DBS and Tri) to old series tend to fall in by focusing on narrative rather than fanservice. Tamers 2 can literally save the franchise a thousand times over. Not only would it appeal to nostalgia, but it would also be fucking good.

Attached: 15253d1b7f676152698019405216.jpg (1067x1200, 171K)

Gonna be an uphill battle though and a lot of money. Also is there any artist other than Palcomix that'll make a comic of any of the overlooked female Digimon?

I honestly wanna see more rule 63 of masculine looking Digimon along with the aforementioned mons.

Attached: 49A242BD-A094-49F6-9229-7BC74CB4B116.jpg (1700x2517, 444K)

Digimon belongs on the Playstation anyone who argues this is a mindless corporate drone. Some series aren't ment to be played beyond their original machines. Just like Mario is for Nintendo, Halo is for the Bone and Bloodborne is for Playstation.

Cyber Sluts is in a similar fashion built from the ground up for Sony and playing it on anything else will leave a sour taste in your mouth.

Digimon started off as a virtual pet toy, zoomie.

I only met a Digimon friend irl
He was a gay furry and I fucked him dozens of times, pic related
No homo tho

Attached: 1553151342302.gif (280x158, 833K)

I'm already well on my way, just got another Lillymon today, don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Not sure about western comics, i know there's a few japs that occasionally do one with a rare waifumon, best bet is probably chicago-x.
He was also part of one of those mini doujin collections, which had the obvious ones like Angewomon and Renamon, but also stuff like Zephyrmon or Beelstarmon.

All digifags are gay furies. Pokemon is the straight aryan man's game.

The irony is that you're speaking exactly like a corporate drone. Is this deliberate?

Anyways, I enjoyed Cyber Sleuth on Playstation, and I'm glad to see Nintendo and PC players get the chance to enjoy it, too. Also Digimon Story as a franchise started on the DS.

Attached: 1548366882127.jpg (1024x575, 162K)

I wanna disagree but i'm pretty sure it made me a furry, so i'll just say Pokemon has it's fair share of gay furry shit aswell.
You just see the normie waifu shitters more easily cause the fandom is bigger and they're more active on social media.

>It's really weird but one of the few monster-collecting games in Japan that do incredibly well except Pokemon is SMT
Habu said they are aiming for an older audience.
So it makes more sense to copy SMT which is aimed at an older audience as well instead of a kid's franchise like pokemon

Cyber Sleuth is the only Story game to be on Playstation systems. Traditionally World games are the Playstation digimon games and Story games are Nintendo.
Also there's many Digimon games on the WonderSwan, and the very first Digimon game was on the SegaSaturn

Attached: Neemon2.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Gay furry here, I also have a collection of Digimon and Tamagotchi V-Pets so your theory checks out. You should publish a scientific paper with that theory, you'd win something I bet.

holy shit, digimon is like that now? fucking awesome

user that came out almost decade ago.

Excluding the v-pets the first game was on the saturn.

The thing is that there's tons of bara furry stuff for digimon.
Or do you mean both kinds in the same pics?

I meant I only want to see masculine looking mons get the rule 63 treatment while girl mons just simply get more art in general.

What he means is that he wants LadyWarGreymon and LadyWereGarurumon

Yeah i misread that, whoops.

So, does Cyber Sleuth not have any sort of random element to the stats? I was looking at the field guide and it shows the stats for each digimon at each level, but I was under the impression that personality was like nature in pokemon and there'd be some kind of rng to the stat growth.

>pokemon like game
>won't feel "right" on a non-Playstation platform
If anything, Cybersluts is more pokemon than digimon.

Attached: nokia 1534540622666.jpg (800x1131, 715K)

Of course, because nobody actually owns an Xbox.
Only Switch, PC, and PS4 exist.

>posting underage sluts
Censorship is needed.

You can have digimon at the digifarm to grow a specific stat
But all digimon of the same species have the same baseline stats

Why would she sleep in lingerie user? That doesn't look like comfortable sleep-wear.

>Censorship is needed.
On Nintendo console? nah! if there is a third cybersluts game on PS4 will be censored, no more cybertits for you.

Attached: nokia 1534547663152.jpg (1233x1551, 299K)

>Age: 14
I can't believe Sony allowed this shit on their platform at all. Fuck off with your pedo degeneracy. I hope you are all raped in jail by Jamal.

Tamers 2 won’t happen because they’d have to recast Renamon because the VA retired to take care of her disabled son and is divorced. You can’t write out Renamon or Rika, and Konaka isn’t the kind of guy to write out characters either, he kills them on screen.

>sluts
>lingerie
She canonically use that underwear in game and official design

Attached: nokia 3a7b2e59960eb3e52793169104c637bc.jpg (800x1231, 259K)

Sony used to be based my friend, now is the resetera of consoles.

Attached: Sexy nokia.jpg (1020x1115, 682K)

Then when all is said and done, and you and your Shitch has lost the war against the political correctness, all will kneel to Sony. It is inevitable.

I know you'r memeing, but I never understood people who legitimately think this way (and they do exist). People who won't play on PC or really any console even though they know about it's features, But because it "doesn't feel right". (Emulators I do understand, but I'm talking a full on PC port that has better features than the console ports with none of the drawbacks.) They are perfectly able and willing to buy a PC but won't play certain games because "It was a playstation/XBOX/Switch/whatever exclusives and wouldn't feel right anywhere else".

All games are just data on a disc made by a computer. Consoles are just PCs with a closed off architecture, the equivalent would be a DVD player with it's own menu. They all have ram, HDD, Video Cards, CPU,etc.

In fact, you could literally build an equivalent PS4 PC if you really wanted to.

I guess it's the cult like marketing.

Konaka is a madman and Despera will be revealed to be Tamers 2

>we can't even have a digimon thread anymore without console-war bullshit
fuck you, port-beggars.

Attached: 175629.gif (500x382, 487K)

>kneel to Sony
If Sony doesn't do a massive 180 the PS5 will be the PS3 all over again. As it stands right now they have 0 customer faith, 0 reasons to keep supporting them and 0 games for their upcoming console.

Sony has been burning bridges faster than they're building them and even the most hardcore turbonormalfag is starting to look for the nearest escape-route.

Tbh I have a PS4 and is my main console but I wanted to wait until this got a PC port to play it

>port-beggars
If you examine this thread carefully you'll realize that it's mostly Snoyniggers lining up to cry about the port.

>OP literally is console war bullshit
>"wtf why is there console war bullshit ITT?"
Just be glad we actually managed to talk about Digimon for a while.
The ports are great cause they make this franchise more accessible.

digimon is closer to smt in tone, aesthetics, and mechanics than it is to pokemon, so it makes sense that the games turn out to be similar.

Attached: 1555559987076.jpg (779x1000, 59K)

>complains about console-warring
>proceeds to shit on port-begging
>when the whole thing in this thread is a Snoytist sperging over CS being ported
U wot m8

t. falseflagging OP

>Only Tri. is worse
honest question what's so bad about Tri.? was planning to watch them eventually but maybe not

What about it? will it be on PC or something?

Don't worry, Digimon threads will soon be infested with Pokemon refugees

Yeah, it's getting a "Complete" edition for PC and Switch and Sony'ggers are lining up around the block to whine about it.

>game sells like shit on playstation
>BAMCO even pull out original game from PS store to boost sales of the second one.
>game still sells like shit
Not like we expected a port, more like BAMCO is desesperated to not loss or damage digimon/cybersluts as a brand.

Attached: nokia 498e9c2cf2e7fe65b38c9e38ae5cae61.jpg (2000x2864, 1.14M)

Where is Steam page?

Cool, PC always wins, baby.

Thanks for beta testing, faggets.

Attached: 1479189913519.jpg (1201x900, 356K)

It hasn't been created yet. The announcement isn't that old.

Then why do they have such shit writers for the anime? Especially Tri? Is it the same reason why DS3 was so “member DS1?”

Then why it take code vein so long to get a page?

Tri. is pretty much just nostalgia bait, there's way too much filler and the story doesn't go anywhere for ages, there's sotry lines that just get forgotten, like Yggi and the dark ocean again, Meiko is annoying and has to learn several different times not to be a little bitch, stuff happens without any build up because it needs to, and in the end they didn't want to resolve it with Omegamon again, but couldn't come up with anything else so that's exactly what they did.
There's alot more wrong with it, but i'm to lazy to count all of it.

>honest question what's so bad about Tri.?
lots of things:
>writing is even worse and more disjointed than it was in 02, just a total mess of plot threads that get introduced and then dropped without a resolution
>way too much boring slice-of-life filler
>02 kids are shoved in a corner and barely talked about; wallace, michael, the international digidestined, etc. are completely ignored
>meiko's only role in the story is to cry and apologize
>instead of making a thoughtful attempt to connect adventure with the rest of the multiverse, yggdrasil and alphamon are awkwardly shoved into the story just for the sake of it
>the animation is cheap and low-quality; all of the digimon look ugly
all in all, it's an insult to adventure's legacy. don't bother wasting your time on it.

Attached: 1546095262797.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>Tri. is pretty much just nostalgia bait,
I was going to watch it with my brother who purely has nostalgia for Adventure and never watched any other series becuase he grew out of it would you say the nostalgia bait makes it worth a watch in that regard?

nevermind pretty much answered it for me, thanks digibros

I've only played it on the vita so far after pirating and I love it, and then felt guilty because I didn't pay for it yet I'm all pissed over how poor Pokémon's quality has been. I think I'm gonna buy the switch version, I know one purchase isn't significant but if I feel I can give a middle finger then it might be worth it

hacker's memory didn't sell well because bamco didn't promote it enough. cyber sleuth greatly outsold their expectations in the west, but they were too stupid to capitalize on that for the sequel.

See Bamco is retarded. They think Code Vein will also attract all the Dark Souls fans when it loons like a floaty ripoff with waifus (Souls already has 11/10 waifus anyway)

Homer = you
Gamefreak =Moe

Attached: voting with your wallet.jpg (376x836, 98K)

It seems Bamco is banking on pissed off Pokemon fans buying Cyber Sluts since it releases literally the month before Sword and Shield

The second it left Sony was the second the series will never see my money again.

I'm sure they are also aiming for all those pokemon fans that played the games on pc too.

yikes, imagine being this poor.

They got me, though I’ve been wanting to play CS for a while, and I don’t even own a 3DS so I stopped playing pokemon games on the DS.

I don't support games that aren't exclusively made for Sony. Why the fuck would I buy a game from a company that does not have my best interest in mind?

You dropped it right before it took the biggest nosedive in quality, don't look ahead

How are the other digimon story games besides CD and HM?
And the World games?

cuz ur poor, stop playing vidya.

Not my fault you're a fucking retard who can't tell what's worth buying and what isn't.

Playing this for the first time, holy fuck, I’ve gone 30 mins into the game, and it’s been nonstop unskippable cutscenes, what the fuck? Whatever happened to show don’t tell? I get like 5 mins of gameplay in one of the most uninspired tutorial levels ever, and then it’s back to the story I care very little about, I may as well put my controller down and do something else.

People said this is supposed to be better than Pokemon, but I gotta hand it to Pokemon, in that at least in those games you get your mon fairly quick, and then you’re on your way. In Emerald, at the 30 min mark you’ll already be at the city with the 1st gym. In Red/Blue, Viridian forest. In Gold/Silver, you will have secured the Pokedex, beaten your rival, and be given free reign to just go get the badges. All with dozens of battles along the way, and fairly minimal dialogue. Cyber Sluts, it’s just back and forth anime cliche cutscenes for 30 mins with brief moments of go here to trigger the next scene. It’s precisely cause of shit like that why I dropped XY, SunMoon so fast. That’s NOT how you start a game. It’s obnoxious.

If you had money you would just buy all and not just sony shit, but you can't because you're poor.

>buy the exact same game over again or else you're poor!
The brain of the Switchlet everyone.

>is another wagon jumper switch to another monster franchise to look cool
stay with your pokemon, faggot

PC master race, bitch, your game is now ours, on it's definitive edition too, so thanks for beta testing.

i wasted my years waiting to see it, i want them back

No thanks, I'll go where I please

I have it on vita. I was thinking of getting it on ps4 for a higher res screen, but now I'll just wait for pc. Hope it does 1440p resolution.

It feels like this dude is falseflagging

There’s been an excessive amount of shitposting and falseflagging ever since the complete edition was announced. It’s fucking obnoxious.

I genuinely don't believe it is AS MUCH falseflagging as you'd think. There are a good chunk of people who actually ARE this retarded.

it just further proves that the argument of "less exclusives = less console warring" is pure bullshit. every time a game gets ported, it just increases the amount of shitposting.

I mean, fair point. But it’s still obnoxious.

>"Y-you haven't forgotten about me have you user?"

Attached: 1560695683673.jpg (631x800, 127K)

if anything it belongs to pc, makes more sense digimon lore wise.

That's some top tier coping right here

You have brain damage if you think they aren't going to come crawling back to Sony no matter what they cry about. The playstation is THE biggest console for the last 3-4 generations. It's way too big to just skip out on.

The only alternatives are Xbox which is getting cucked by PC, Nintendo which is in a death spiral at the moment and likely bankrupt within a few years, and PC which is just lol.

OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: 1528825932200.jpg (491x358, 32K)

>The only alternatives are Xbox which is getting cucked by PC, Nintendo which is in a death spiral at the moment and likely bankrupt within a few years, and PC which is just lol.
I'm confused. Nothing in this sentence is true.

Attached: 1560371269839.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>Another console war fanboy bullshit thread about how one box is better than other boxes
Unironically throw yourselves into the nearest method of death.

Attached: mfw.png (848x900, 348K)

>playstation is the biggest console for the last 3-4 generations
>Nintendo will likely bankrupt within a few years
>PC is just "lol"

Attached: Anakek.jpg (342x342, 16K)

You console war hobgoblins are the ones with brain damage. Nobody gives a shit about the company you suck off the most, fuck off out of these threads with your bullshit.

Who?

Attached: 1558482227.zeitzbach_gold.png (1280x896, 1.28M)

Oops, guess I triggered the Nintendo hive. Shill harder.

>shill harder
Bro just look at the snoy guy

Attached: irony.jpg (369x364, 25K)

>"i-it must be Nintendo!"
rent free

Attached: 1555353565488.jpg (742x706, 63K)

Tiananmen square massacre Free Tibet Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region Liu Xiaobo Taiwan Formosa Winnie the Poo Independence Cultural Revolution Great Leap Forward Democratization Hong Kong Extradition Falun Dafa Organ Harvest

>entire thread dies
That explains it.

Rocks have already been dressed up in Houseki no Kuni. Right now people are having arguments of "possible" pedophile manipulation of rock people, which begs the question if igneous rock would be too young.

Are snoys secret chinamen?

I thought someone just made an ironic shitpost OP in order to keep a thread alive, but I've come to suspect that OP was actually retarded.

If I had to get one, would y'all recommend the first one or hackers memory?

>"who is her user?"
>"a bitch after my money"

Attached: 232321.jpg (1047x1309, 109K)

Next Order is better than Cyber Sleuth. It's a good cock fighting game instead of a bad JRPG.

People only like Cyber Sleuth better because of all the tits.

First one, HM spoils CS.

why is the Switch getting exclusive versions of games that came out on other consoles now?

Attached: 43507773_p0.png (1140x1450, 749K)

Fans kept asking for it to be on non-sony consoles, so Bandai gave in.
Pretty cool, makes the franchise more accessible.

Yeah but they could've had definitive versions on other consoles too. Same with what is going on with Dragon Quest 11. Nothing wrong with having games on other consoles but if there is a better version on one console it's sort of a problem.

Attached: 37992823_p0.jpg (2139x1405, 804K)

Hackers memory didn´t sell well becasue Cyber Sleuth sales wasn´t great too. I mean, yeah It outsold their expectations on west because they expected really low sales. Don´t forget they had cybersleuth as digital only in the beginning.

Attached: nokia c4df42b63806f06474be67dac12b58689473c663r1-1514-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x730, 85K)

PC is also getting the bundle, there's just not one for PS4 and Xbone

The new versions are actually ports of the "international version" that they rereleased on Japan for the PS4. The western sales were probably just so poor that they decided the money double-dipping on the same platform here wouldn't be worth whatever they'd have to pay just to license the title on the PS4 again.

For Japan the new releases offer literally nothing new. Over here they're likely counting on this release being so cheap on the other platforms that they can profit on people who were interested but never owned the Sony platforms rather than getting people who already owned it to buy again. It's like you're offered an hour of overtime but there's no bonus so you decide you'd rather just go home.

COPE

I like pokesluts and digisluts alike

Attached: 1553216509051.jpg (262x263, 9K)

do they still make Digimon tamagotchis?

Yes, they released a new version of the first V-Pet not too long ago

And that being a Bamco game someone is going to create a mod that swaps in PS button prompts.

There's a 20th Anniversary one releasing in gamestop and such at the start of August. There's also a bunch of anniversary ones in japan as well as the X antibody one and the X2 releasing soon as well with new Digimon like Impmon X

>The new versions are actually ports of the "international version" that they rereleased on Japan for the PS4. The western sales were probably just so poor that they decided the money double-dipping on the same platform here wouldn't be worth whatever they'd have to pay just to license the title on the PS4 again.

International versions dont offer all the DLC, you still have to buy it. Switch/PC versions include all dlc. I had Cyber Seuth, my PS4 got fucked and I had to buy a new one, but then I wasnt able to download again all the DLC because they pulled the fucking game from the store. I´m so pissed they never ever re-upload the game to the store that my only option is go for the Switch/PC version.

Attached: nokia 1534545455975.png (277x322, 75K)

this type of shitposting is so boring and low effort but it gets so many (You)s anyway. *Sigh*

played it on vita though

>I wasnt able to download again all the DLC because they pulled the fucking game from the store
why did you make a new account then, you retard? you can get dlc even if it's not on the store if you've downloaded it before.

Is the same fucking account and I cant download it because the whole game plus the DLC was full pulled out from the store, is not on the server anymore. I´m not the only one with the same issue.

Everything you said is true, but I still love the megakabuterimon evolution scene

Except I wont play it again. It was good but I dont see myself revisiting it.

Honestly can't understand how anyone can have a mindset like that with Digimon it's been on just about every platform heck is the newest one gonna be on all platforms?

There is nothing wrong with keeping a series exclusive to Playstation.

they do it out of desperation to try to make nintendo fans buy anything that isn't bing bing wahoo, zelda or pokemon.

Attached: nintendotencent.png (1160x982, 729K)

I would sort of disagree. Got a platinun on all three, and I think cyber sleuth is a bit better due to the sheer number of digimin available and the ease to evolve them. Next order was fine, and I sort of liked the pallet swap digimon I didnt normally see like psychemon or saberdramon. I just think they are rather different games that appeal to different things, with Next Order focusing on monster raising while cyber sleuth was all about collectathons. Also, Himari was stacked, there was just a lower volume of waifus in Next Order over all

I like these threads better when they act as vague cover for posting Cyber Sluts. Any chance we can just fuck off with the consolewar shit and post girls instead?

Attached: Digimon-Story-CS-HM_06-22-17_002.jpg (600x338, 120K)

The number of people who take this post seriously is a pretty clear evidence of how dead Yea Forums is.

Completely underage or/and brainlet compromised.

I'll definitely come here less often from now on. Just too old.

Attached: oops.gif (1050x1002, 902K)

To be fair, you are in a thread about some retarded animu game.

ultimate based DMChad

why is she having Omegamon as a partner?

the phone is super lewd
files.catbox.moe/72alvi.png

Attached: 50517010_p1.jpg (300x300, 105K)

God i wish that were me

It's more like a Megaten game if anything.

Attached: 1456753855150.jpg (1000x1522, 1.08M)

Sneedmilleniummon

>The pic

Attached: 1541743680660.gif (245x145, 955K)

So, Nintendo fans like Digimon now? Should we be worried?

Attached: Digimon.png (1280x905, 1.47M)

Why worried?

Attached: Wormmons_property.png (871x1100, 1017K)

There's been Digimon games on Nintendo since the gamecube and gba.

I felt it closer to pokemon than regular megaten, maybe is the anime-ish tone or the battle system but it make it easier for the pokemon fan to adapt. My kid is 10YO and a big fan of pokemon, the transition to cyber sleuth/hackers memory games was faster and easy than Yokai Watch games. Megaten is still too odd for him.

I don't remember seeing pokémon fans praising Digimon games on youtube, pokemon forums and such. I always just heard the "Digimon has the better anime and Pokemon has the better games" shit. Even here I hear that.
Now I'm seeing even the World games being praised.
What if it becomes what pokémon is today?

Attached: Kazemon.gif (774x437, 3.35M)

Because the games have been on a downward spiral for almost a decade now. Black and White did lots of good things, but started fucking with the post game, and every game since fucks up even more.

There is digimon games on:
>Gamecube
>GBA
>DS
>3DS
>Xbox 360

Is not like it was exclusive to sony. Digimon survive is coming to Switch too.

*Ahem. Fuck Frost and fuck Frigi

Attached: Pumpkinmon and Pyro Jack.jpg (1280x1280, 560K)

I dont think it will become that. Digimon doesnt carry that much weight, and i think bamco could handle it. Habu is also pretty based.

I ve played digimon rumble arena and digimon world 1, and watched a lot of the anime as a kid, and im looking to get back into the series. Never owned a ps after 1, and that was a late flea market one. I just wana enjoy some digimon

Attached: 2e8f7b7273845503e96314e82d82a993.png (1280x914, 735K)

>"Digimon has the better anime and Pokemon has the better games" shit.
This is still true but mostly because pokemon had a consistent gameplay along the decades while Digimon had hit or miss games/gameplay. Pokemon fans started to get interested on CyberSleuth because is similar to Pokemon formula/game design in an era where pokemon games seems to decline in quality. Is not a coincidence that BAMCO choose to put Cybersleuth games on switch over World games.

Have they released the press conference yet?

>plugs in a DS4 and turn on the plugin
WOW
IT'S LIKE I AM PLAYING IT WITH A PS4 CONTROLLER

Whenever Digimon hits it's always a bullseye though. Even the stuff that should be annoying ends up being fun in their good games. I always keep coming back to them.

Attached: 423635325.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

But when they miss...

Attached: 3959345739.jpg (350x500, 52K)

>reading comprehension

Attached: 1539235976558.png (1276x1151, 197K)

Except Digimon anime haven't been doing too great after Tamers, Savers is the only one after, that fans can generally agree on being atleast good.
Meanwhile the games keep improving and the devs are listening to fans, while Pokemon keeps getting worse and worse, because they focus on making a product instead.

>This game

Attached: 327543.jpg (544x544, 102K)

>Pokemon turnst to complete shit
>mobile Normalfags from the pokemon fandom jump to other franchises
>"Why isn't this more like pokemon" in every thread

Attached: 1542565473116.jpg (349x1160, 133K)

Xros wars was shit. Appmon was better minus the yaoi bait

fpbp

>people responded to this bait
Pathetic, all of you.

Reminder that female protag is canonly lesbian and in love with nokia

Attached: 000008.png (678x712, 652K)

What do you mean "now"? Digimon was always about weird, loud, crazy stuff with mechas, waifu, dinosaurs, mutant insects, demons, angels and everything you can imagine. It doesn't take itself too seriously but at the same time it does. It's the perfect franchise.

Attached: Gundramon.jpg (320x320, 33K)

Hello

Is he about to suck on guilmons toes?

The best part of that pic

Attached: 2837568.png (422x441, 268K)

the true best girls

Attached: Bukiko.full.1401547.jpg (900x900, 341K)

Looks cool, can't wait to play it on PC

Attached: 15405408780893.gif (340x227, 3.11M)

What's the difference between playing as male and the female MC?

its funnier if you play as female

This, they never rewrote the lines since playing as a female was a very late addition so everyone thinks you're still male leading to some odd situations.

will this have denuvo?

Digimon wives > Human wives

Attached: Ladydevimon.jpg (1242x1785, 413K)

I think it's more of a case of Japanese being mostly a gender neutral language and the game not being planned to be released in any other languages besides Japanese
So there are no gender based dialog programmed in, changing the protag gender is literally just picking a different model for the MC and nothing more
True feminism if you ask me

this tbqh
Why would you go for smelly humans when you could have perfect digital goddesses?

Attached: 15436247286578.jpg (380x360, 73K)

big facts.

Attached: Beelstarmon_reference_art2.png (1074x822, 1.19M)

Not that it matters, since most of them look like humans.

i bet ranamon smells like literal fish haha

Attached: 1536343791310.jpg (466x350, 28K)

I am happy that PCbros will get to enjoy the story of Nokia slut

But how would you fuck a Digimon? All the fuckable Digimon are Ultimate-Mega level. Wouldn't they kill you with one thrust or something?

Attached: 1543017848150.jpg (406x347, 16K)

Smuggie

Attached: 532948.jpg (500x321, 41K)

They are stupid strong yes, but they also know how to control their power user
And omegamon doesn't destroy anything it touches while it walks around the block
The only real problem people tend to forget is that most ultimate and mega waifus are way larger than a human
Rosemon is at least 9ft tall

Lilymon is about the size of a human teen tho

HOLY fucking mommy!

Ranamon's just a champion level, or atleast classified as one.
The level also doesn't equal physical strength, as i doubt stuff like Lillymon has more raw strength than say Ogremon.

>frontier
Fuck you
digimon Henshin was great

>Appmon was better minus the yaoi bait
That's like 50% of what Appmon was.

fellow men of taste

Attached: 1345252352.png (1000x798, 1.29M)

>canonly

You could pretend it was just a strong friendship though until they start throwing around the daisuki's near the final few episodes.

>Appmon was better minus the yaoi bait
Remeber when Haru had a crush on that Blond girl that just fucked off entirely

>You could pretend it was just a strong friendship though
Haru idolises Yuujin from episode fucking 1.

This is why Digimon is always be the B series.
>first game is a open world sim
>second game is a dungeon crawler
>third game is sprite based RPG
>fourth game is a ARPG

>Haru idolises Yuujin from episode fucking 1.
IIRC that's because Haru considered himself, no joke, an NPC up until her met Gatchmon.
He considered Yuujin a hero and wanted to be like him

First half was alright. Even Haru had a crush on Ai and this was showed in some episodes in the first arc, but the moment Yuujin became an Applidriver everything went to shit.

Should have remained an NPC. He was fucking terrible.

Rei and his brother were the only good human characters in the show.

the mistake that bamco made was putting the "digimon world" name on almost every game early on. all that did was create confusion because of the different playstyles. they should have come up with different names.

he shouldn't have even been in the season at all. yuujin should have been the mc.

Eri was alright for a while.
Fuck Torajirou though. His gag got fucking annoying quickly

Don't forget Shadi Biin/Lento/Glamour Works.
>>TFW that digimon doujin with Lilymon and Ranamon chained and collared together still hasn't been posted online.

>first half is all about finding the sevin code appmon so that they can enter the DEEP web
>had a big battle with a recurring villain so that they could enter it.
>they finally go to the DEEP web
>they just have one silly gag episode there, then they immediately fuck off and never go back or mention it again
What was even the point?

Or they could have given him the Wato treatment and basically written him out after a few episodes.

Torajiro was a cunt straight from the off. Eri was weighed down by her idol persona.

>World was good
>2 was shit
>3 was good
>4 was shit

Haru was decent MC, but his growth seemed poor compared to everyone else. He seemed like an Supporting character towards everyone else and Only seem like he showed growth only when Ai or Yuujin was involved. since those characters knew him longer and could point out his growth and personality differences.
I know she got involved but I still wish Ai had gotten a appmon as well

The game is shallow

And it's soulless one PS4

what

needed more time for haru fawning over robocock

That's the sign of a shit main character.

It's meant to be played on the Vita, PS4 pleb. I bet you couldn't even afford the memory card on one of these bad boys.

The story was definitely changed midway to give Yuujin more time to shine as he quickly became a fan favorite

god I can't wait for the next digimon story

Attached: 8h.htg9.png (587x1141, 1.15M)

Attached: 550293bfc799babcf9d52d641affaeef.jpg (273x129, 7K)

I just want to say I'm impressed by how many people you managed to bait. It's a very good one and I gladly give you my (You).

The "Digital World" of Appmon was one of the worst ones in the whole franchise. For a story focused on the modern Internet, the Net Ocean was boring as fuck.

Appmon>Yokai>Digimon>Pokemon

Attached: ha20170821_1691070.jpg (540x543, 196K)

>2 was shit
>4 was shit
DW2 was alright if you liked dungeon crawlers.
DW4 is the one I consider an irremediable game. It feels like those pay2win mobile games even before smartphones were a thing.

It's amazing the bait Yea Forums will fall for nowadays. "Just doesnt feel right not on [platform]" has to be one of the oldest, most low effort baits of all time.

Attached: 1455492734550.png (700x1000, 502K)

Fujo detected.

Look, buddy. Appmon IS Digimon, if you say otherwise everybody on the fandom will just want to kill you.

Attached: Cardmon.jpg (320x320, 42K)

>Rosemon is at least 9ft tall
HNNNNNNNNG

You can use a PS4 controller on Switch so you’re point is moot.

Favorite girl.

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: visual_suedou_akemi.jpg (600x860, 75K)

>The only real problem people tend to forget is that most ultimate and mega waifus are way larger than a human
Digimon heights are completely variable. Practically every time you see a new version of a character, it's inconsistent with the size of the last version of that character. Adventure OVA Agumon was enormous, Adventure Agumon was tiny and Savers Agumon was somewhere in between

>Digimon heights are completely variable
Yeah, trips me out when I run in to Garudamon in a game and it's a total monlet but in the anime it was a fucking kaiju

Attached: 45FC.png (394x600, 280K)

Most digiwaifus are tall as fuck, user

Attached: Digimon-Fusion-Mervamon-3.jpg (650x366, 52K)

They do try to follow a general idea though.

Attached: 0_0172.jpg (3725x5273, 2.53M)

Attached: 6645.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Attached: 0_0173.jpg (3734x5273, 2.98M)

So, in this "every Digimon" game, you think they'll also include Appmon?

Attached: mienumon.jpg (512x512, 68K)

The fuck kind of Pokemon is this?

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Attached: 42984729.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

BlackHolemon

who is the one in the back?
I think the kana reads Great Nowamon?

GraceNovamon

Mervamon is the sexy amazonian digimon
But don't try to tap that, user
She is beelzebumon's girl

Attached: xwars.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Imagine being a bigger slut than the demon lord of lust. That's quite an accomplishment Mervamon has.

Xros Beelze is a pathetic cuck, he won't mind.
I'm sure she brings other mons home to fuck all the time while he watches.

>being shy a 14/10 is hitting on you is now considered cuck behaviour

user, if something like mervamon winked at you you wouldn't know what to do either

Attached: Torpedo tits.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Why do porn artists keep giving Flamedramon paws?

Nah, he was either completely emasculated or had no interest.

>omegamon is huge when compared to the two mons that make him

What, I thought he would be just a bit taller than Wargraymon

also I miss huge ass MetalGraymon, I think he is only show that size in one episode when they need him to jump down from the top of a tall building in Adventure

>v-pet only
>only artwork of him is 320x320
fucking bandai

god this drama was cancer. they didn't interact even once the entire show, admitted she knows nothing about him and insulted his personality, and then suddenly she's obsessed with him.

Attached: 443.webm (960x540, 1.74M)

Death Generals was shit. News at 11.

Lilithmon was somehow the purest girl in that show

Nene was an exibicionist who loved showing off her armpits
The cat digimon Taiki gets literally only joins the party because she wants his human dick
Mervamon is a huge thot and tries to seduce beelz at every episode
There is also a Lilamon who is THIRSTY for some stingmon stinger and Lilymon teaches 2 10 year olds how to bellydance in that show too

Attached: lilithmon burst mode.webm (960x540, 2.33M)

That was some 02 ending tier bullshit.

Just appreciate the cinematic angling.

Attached: 553.jpg (900x1200, 775K)

It was mostly a stupid rivality since Taiki and nene were kinda rivals and they needed their mons to reflect that too

Oh wait the actual rival has mons who are totally cool with taiki mons so who cares, just ship two mons for the adults who might be watching

Rena a CUTE!
CUTE!

Attached: 7946382ab365cd5018d5dee331c0c46c.png (481x744, 519K)

God I wish that were me

NINE HUNDRED NINETY NINE UNITED STATES DOLLARS

i think when mervamon failed to bring in the intended audience just by being a slut, they tried for the shipping audience last minute.

Holy shit she's a total qt

Attached: zzz Sinobali Lilithmon.jpg (1280x1025, 274K)

>The cat digimon Taiki gets literally only joins the party because she wants his human dick
Bastemon is hot though.

Attached: xros_episode_10-11.jpg (360x270, 104K)

And the pairing is so garbage, that didn't even work.

Nah appmon suck

Soon

Attached: 2235.jpg (450x450, 236K)

sssshhhhhh Bastemon is sleeping

Attached: 200px-Bastemon_sleep.png (200x200, 32K)

They're so incompatible that even the few people that ship it have Beelzemon being miserable in their content.

Who knew the demon lord of lust could have been such a pure soul
And have a hot as fuck body

Attached: Perfection.jpg (850x1702, 293K)

>for the adults who might be watching
I think you mean shipperfags with zero standards.

Attached: a 'happy' marriage.png (480x640, 113K)

Slut cat

besides showing the viewer that Human x Digimon totally happens and some of them are totally into humans, what was the fucking point of her?
They even casted a super expensive VA for her so besides her episode she just sits on taiki's digivice doing nothing but Xross with balistamon once for a gag evolution

Exactly my point.

Attached: 775.png (360x480, 228K)

That one pic of Beelzemon hitting the bar with angemon when he finds out that she is preg is cute tho

How the hell is that cute?

>what was the fucking point of her?
cheap gag in death generals

serious answer: cross-promotion with the idol group AKB48 through her voice actress

Attached: 1563142645456[1].webm (960x540, 2.68M)

That's just an invisible barrier made by the common sense of the masses. To break it, you just need to realise that every console is just a bunch of hardware.

because beel is super happy he is gonna be a dad

>being mortified that your controlling girlfriend got pregnant (probably on purpose for more control) is cute

the savers mons were definitely scaled up because the human characters weren't midgets for once.

>and some of them are totally into humans
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHY CAN'T THEY BE REAL DAMMIT

Attached: 5364643.jpg (320x331, 15K)

Time for a new thread. BTW I've Venusmon gallery on pixiv.

He was traumatized. Angemon was the happy one.

and because of that gaomon looks fucking stupid
he should be the size of terriermon with those proportions

This game does not exist.

Xwars is weirdly full of digiwaifus who hit on Taiki

Attached: Lilymon dance.webm (960x540, 1.29M)

>implying you cared that much about Mervamon
Please, this whole thing you're talking about lasted like 2 scenes and you're acting like it ruined the entire show

>what was the fucking point of her?
What was the point of most of the characters in XW?

And Taiki is a fucking dense retard who doesn't realise it.

It has a ridiculously bloated cast.

What's his secret? Why is he such a datapussy magnet?

Attached: 20120414014229.jpg (240x320, 72K)

Build an army.

He did realize it
He is just not into digimons

Bastemon is literally dry humping him and he goes "No way fag" cause he probably rather bang Nene

He has an army under his flag

that would put a new light on kiriha and Beelzemon's stalkerish obsession with him.

>Bastemon is literally dry humping him and he goes "No way fag" cause he probably rather bang Nene
He didn't want to bang anyone.