Is death stranding ps4 exclusive?

Is death stranding ps4 exclusive?

Attached: death-stranding-new-header-375x375[1].jpg (375x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.md/aNiK3#selection-857.0-871.103
youtube.com/watch?v=KnrGMHhnqrw
youtube.com/watch?v=TD0CzUi4MD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yeah, movie "games" usually are.

epic post

maybe

No. It'll also be available on the PS5.

FUCK YEAH

Attached: 1561876903291.jpg (893x483, 136K)

yeah, movies run at 24fps
switch "games" run at 12fps

No, it's PS4 inclusive.

I think any BRD player will do.

Nope.
archive.md/aNiK3#selection-857.0-871.103

Attached: 1544924992022.jpg (734x367, 43K)

WALKING
ON - THE EDGE
OF - THE GAMEPLAY
LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID
AND THE CUTSCENE
IS PLAYING NOW
NO MORE INPUTS
AND THE GAMEPLAY IS DEAD

REVIEWS-
ON - THE WEB
TELL THE TALE
OF THE PERFECT SCORE
CI-NEMATICS
KOJI - FANATICS
WHAT A MESS THEY MADE
WHEN THE GAME WAS GONE

>is this game that Sony doesn't even call a PS4 exclusive a PS4 exclusive?
Yeah, definitely.

>REEEEEEE SWITCH

Attached: 1455604036677.jpg (800x1011, 87K)

I hope so, mustards don't deserve good games

sure

Attached: 1559152525513.jpg (1347x971, 399K)

>the switch literally wasnt even mentioned until you brought it up
How does Nintendo manage to live in so many trannys heads rent-free?

Alongside PS5

>Death Stranding Reportedly Only A Timed PS4 Exclusive. According to a new report, Death Stranding is a PlayStation 4 exclusive, but only for a limited time.
nyet

Stadia will got it too.

Oh, THAT existed.

Attached: 1559838477272.jpg (2048x1147, 190K)

Beautiful song.

What's the point of Stadia? How is it any different than any other Store?

Cope

The main thing being not having to wait for a game to download. You can also play it on most systems as long as you have a good internet connection.
If modern devs could keep their games under 20 GB it wouldn't really be a problem.

Attached: stadia-pro.jpg (500x330, 32K)

Sorry snoyfag I can't let you do that.

Attached: hT8VoNr.png (516x304, 150K)

Why did you do it Kojima? Why throw her away for a game that won't even be PS4 exclusive?

Attached: L6I-ROuM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

It's a playstation exclusive 100%. But I hope the PCtrannies keep thinking it's coming so they can keeping getting BTFO every passing day it never releases.

user, I...

>They don't deserve it.
Why are they your enemy? What about them getting a game makes it less enjoyable for you?

Attached: 1386270476936.jpg (476x359, 20K)

He needs a constant stream of exclusives to keep the shame and insecurity of having bought an inferior product at bay.

>He needs a constant stream of console ports to keep his insecurities at bay
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

>PCTrannies
How is PC related to trannies? As far as I can tell seeing Mordhau, PC players would be the one to say kill all trannies.
Can someone post that PlayStation pride parade image? If anything PlayStation would be more related to trannies.

Dilate

PS4 console exclusive with PC release coming later. Everyone has known this for years.

I think so. Even the engine for the game belongs to a Sony developer, the one that made Horizon Zero Dawn. I just want to get this game after all the cockteasing we've been through all throughout the years.

Attached: il_794xN.1134977411_isdg.jpg (794x573, 42K)

I'm no tranny. Also trannies are not humans

I honestly don't care to play it but all the new music i find from kojimas trailers makes it worth following.

Question. Why are do many Death Stranding fans so massively asspained about the PC version? It's basically a forbidden topic on the game's subreddit, and they keep clutching at brittle straws to "prove" it's a PS4 exclusive with an almost religious passion.

because a PC port is not officially confirmed

Nope.
No PS Exclusivity marketing anywhere on Sony's website or videos.

The engine means fuck-all. Unreal belongs to Epic. That doesn't magically mean Days Gone is an Epic Store game. The game's temporary exclusivity has been mentioned multiple times by Sony in investor reports. They refuse to call it an exclusive. Kojima refuses to confirm or deny the PC version that was mentioned before the game even had a name.

This is Sony's typical plot, like when they pretended NieR Automata was a PS4 exclusive without actually saying it, when we all knew it was a timed exclusive with a PC version coming.

redacted and fired

Don't get so worked up, sweaty :)

Attached: 1559938289739.jpg (1129x960, 172K)

This nigger actually thinks that Sony-funded game will ever see daylight on his overpriced, irrelevant pc.
Keep youtube tab on since that is the only Death Stranding 'experience' pc maggots will ever experience.

Nier Automota PC version was so fucked that it basically is still an exclusive

You should have seen the metal gear subreddit before the PC version was announced. They were pissed when it was revealed to be on Xbox, but that was nothing compared to PC. It was a total shitstorm.
It was still bad when it was originally announced the PC version would be released a week later with lots of "Can't wait 2 spoil it 4 u". Then everyone went silent when they changed the release date to the same day as consoles.

Attached: 1 oliver is fuckin pissed.png (383x387, 307K)

Nope.

>The game's temporary exclusivity has been mentioned multiple times by Sony in investor reports.
No. On the contrary in financial reports it has been refered to as a PS4 exclusive.

Attached: 1547921562556.png (1233x127, 34K)

Dont worry, just like MGSV and shit like ff, it'll come out of its sony contract after a year and come to the superior platform.

It was confirmed in 2015. And 2016. Sony themselves referred to it as a console exclusive right from the start, and they have never denied the existence of the PC version KojiPro explicitly mentioned was coming later.

Imagine if Microsoft published a game and they said it's coming to PC from day 1 and then refuse to deny it's coming to PC. And autists pretend it's not coming to PC because... reasons.

Sony fans are autistic. Sony feeds on that autism knowing they'll always arrogantly assume games are PS4 exclusive in the face of any amount of evidence.

Trannies love Nintendo's woman 'games'

Yes. There is a reason you had to link an archived version, because the public one has been removed and the person representing Sony in this interview has been fired since. Also Kojima Productions didn't say anything in the interview it was all a Sony rep.

Yet not on playstation.com. Nowhere does it say "Only on PlayStation" as it is with every single exclusive for the system.

Attached: 1559443283298.png (991x571, 109K)

That's delusional at best, and something you tell yourself to placate your console fanboy stupor at worst.

Says on the PS Store.

Attached: 1562851551377.jpg (942x926, 504K)

Doesn't matter who funds the game. Kojima is on record as hating exclusivity. He was the one who pushed for a PC version of MGS V because he considers PC his home. He started out making home computer games like Metal Gear.

If Sony wanted his game, they would have had to agree to a PC version. Kojima is a celebrity, and he gets what he wants. The compromise is Sony bending over backwards to both never mention the PC version but also never claim the game isn't coming to PC. Kojima has been asked directly, and he dodges the question.

Pretty damning. Even Detroit's promo cover had an exclusivity stamp on it.

Attached: 11304233-1934397942815470[1].jpg (470x600, 20K)

The game had to many white people and not enough PoC.

Attached: 1554932279074.png (1204x1072, 714K)

The Only On Playstation label is useless because Crash Bandicoot has that label even though it isn't exclusive and even complete retards knew it isn't exclusive.

Sony and Kojima are actively dodging the question, which is a dead giveaway that this is yet another in a long string of Sony "exclusive" titles like Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy 7 1997 and the new FF7. Or Nioh.

There's an entire generation of GPUs that it simply won't work on, and no support has been given. Even on GPUs it does work on, it runs terribly and there are numerous crashes. If you've gotten it running fine, you're one of the rare few.

Attached: LICK ME ANON.png (912x479, 575K)

ps6 exclusive actually

journey, detroid and co., flower, hell drivers and more are on pc. Why deny it once it releases on pc you will cry about it just like with nioh. Just accept it already Sony doesn't care about exclusives anymore.

Russian chicken fuckers love talking about trannies all day, they literally can't stop talking about guys who chop their dicks off.

Again, keep posting bullshit you tell yourself, it will magically make it an exclusive, disregarding the xbox version, too. It is unpatched, Squenix needed to do it but they didn't, yet some fan made a patch and it works fine.

Sony care about exclusives. But Death Stranding is an indie game. Kinda like those projects EA funds. The game will recieve a PC port because Kojima and console babies will pretend to be surprised.

It's not coming to PC, just get over it

>But Death Stranding is an indie game

Attached: (You).png (500x775, 84K)

t. reddit

Attached: detroit.jpg (1182x501, 47K)

Lost and never found...

Attached: 7dh0aahpds301[1].png (1600x900, 580K)

There's no real evidence either way.

Attached: FieldCricket[1].jpg (800x600, 70K)

Kojimbo has excellent taste

youtube.com/watch?v=TD0CzUi4MD8

Attached: detroit 2.png (1056x646, 41K)

>tfw Stefanie will never have a job again and instead of having her in DS we will only ever see her posting dog pics on Instagram

Attached: 1561742485777m.jpg (711x1024, 90K)

any device that runs youtube should have no problem playing it

fuck you and fuck you talentless NPC bogged cunt

She isn't talentless, she has a great singing voice at least.

Attached: 1561414588100m.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)