....dang

....dang...

Attached: 9959586.jpg (605x699, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg_uVEd-ApE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1557156294339.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

>Technology is bad, we should all go back to living in huts and shitting in buckets

Cope

isn't heaven supposed to be full of whatever the fuck you want? Why phones wouldn't be there?

WHY DID JESUS CARRY A CRUMMY CROSS INSTEAD OF POKEMON CREATURES?

what am i looking at here?

How about you make a world worth looking at you bald fuck. If everything wasnt so fucked, maybe we wouldnt want to stare at a slab of glass

My penis

this but unironically

Attached: 1562984735196.png (582x405, 84K)

he's so fat that his internal organs fell out of his ass

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

The fact that he can still get down the stairs while being so disgustingly fat is actually kind of impressive.

source?

what the hell is in that bag?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

Attached: janny.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

>boomers trying to demarcate the advent of smartphones as where things went wrong as though growing up as the first TV generation didn't have any affect on human interpersonal relationships

will this plague of a generation ever cop to anything?

I'm pretty sure it's just a horribly swollen bunch of lymphonodes caused by his extreme weight, shitty diet and lack of any sort of physical activity.

Not necessarily but we should go back to a time where social media doesn't exist

>he doesn't know

I think it's just a big pillow that is stuck in his ass.

That i won't argue with.

MUH NEW TECHNOLOGY IS BAD WOW SMART FUNNY SATIRE REALLY MADE ME THINK

seething zoomer

Have water.

The "angels saying that technology is bad" thing in that image reminds me of SMT IV.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg_uVEd-ApE

The angels weren't explicitly against technology , they were even cool with Hugo retrieving a ton of "mystic relics" before they sealed of Naraku.
They did hate books though, a lot.

I guess you're right, the SMT IV angels got mad about "knowledge" more than anything. I guess the angels were OK with Mikado having Tokyo technology, as long as they didn't learn to make it themselves.