Imagine buying a PS4 rather than upgrading your PC

youtube.com/watch?v=NE9nONBpdc0

Attached: 1536675888304.png (664x600, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jD0mELZPD8
youtube.com/watch?v=ReDDgFfWlS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

or just have both

no

>building a Minecraft machine

Attached: 07f.png (1500x1332, 442K)

I have both, and I don't regret getting the PS4, but the truth is that most PS4 games that are worth playing are on PC. And you can easily pirate PC games. You buy 5 games on PS4, that's 300 dollars. 300 dollars can buy you a very good 1440p graphics card. you buy another 3, that's 180 dollars. 200 dollars is enough for a very powerful CPU nowadays. It's a no brainer to go PC if you are budget limited. Unfortunately most people willsee the initial price tag and think, well PC is more expensive so I'll get this PS4, not thinking about the costs down the line.

Imagine wasting your money on a shitty indie shit machine, I'm laughing at retards like you OP

>consoles look and run like shit
How underage do you have to be to just now be realizing this?

Attached: 1537231945168.png (300x300, 5K)

id have to upgrade my mobo, cpu, gpu, and probably ram.
At that point I might as well get a ps5.

Do people actually do this?

user, you're talking to an underage shitposter who most likely doesn't even own a PC or even has specs to boast about.

This. Not sure why such a long reply was necessary.

True, i would maybe have bough one if it was not for the crazy stuttering gameplay

bro i have an old GTX 760 card, runs dark souls in 60 fps, not full HD thought but still. That card is worth like what, 40$ now?

Usually it's only at the tail end of a console's life cycle where it becomes less cost efficient than PC hardware.

They take a loss upfront, a PS4 in 2013 should cost $600 but they sell it at $399 and make up the difference with subscriptions and games. And in 2013 a PS4 is a great value proposition. This was back when on PC you could get a GTX 680 for $500. By the time PCs were on the 10 series in 2016 you could get a GTX 1060 for $200 which would dramatically outperform a PS4 or Pro.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
SNOY FAGS BTFO

Attached: 1540645974791.png (1272x675, 865K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=5jD0mELZPD8

Just upgraded my PC to play minecraft

>imagine never being able to play Bloodborne

Attached: 1549856327840.gif (350x254, 661K)

I'd rather not with that sub 20FPS vomit inducing slideshow

Attached: 1563063659895.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

>doesn't play a game because the framerate is low

100% pure zoomer mindset

I got a ps4 for like $150 back in the day using those fake coupons

why did you post a pic of your wife's bull

Your faggot eyes make you feel ill because a few frames are missing?

Attached: 15630542682.jpg (600x600, 44K)

So you're bragging about having a 6 year old card that performs worse than current gen consoles.

>Alec Jones
cringe

>being so poor you can't afford both

Attached: 1528060047991.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I'm not poor the PS4 just doesn't any anything worth owning it for, kinda sad really it's how old and all the games worth playing this gen are still multiplats which are invariably the best on PC.

no it looks to perform better, so yeah im bragging

>imagine buying 3rd wheel of the industry that its sole, pathetic existence is due to delayed, broken console ports.

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (3840x2160, 946K)

massive cope

>PC
go back to playing your blizzard/steam skinnerbox "games", faggot. people who are actually interested in gaming as a medium are busy playing real games on consoles and handhelds.

>go back to playing your blizzard/steam skinnerbox "games", faggot. people who are actually interested in gaming as a medium are busy playing real games on consoles and handhelds.

Attached: 3809D632-6EC2-43AC-9A65-3420D1630F52.jpg (1024x967, 83K)

>PC
>4k ready indie machine
Fuck bros, when is this platform gonna get any REAL games? It's been over a decade now.

Man, your wojak edits keep getting worse the more you post. They're a sign of your deteriorating mental health.

Imagine upgrading your PC with a 400$ blu-ray instead of buying a PS4.

bumping so everyone sees this dumb post

Woah, this post is pretty based.

based

The truth right here

>handhelds
samefag

Attached: 1536675700126.jpg (373x322, 30K)

this.

I'm poor and work retail and still have a good gaming PC and PS4/PSVR. You have to know how to shop though.

I built the gaming PC for $800 (came with Division 2 and WWZ, the PS4 for $180 (I think) with 3 games and the PSVR for $170 with two games. All new. Though, I have work discounts to thank for much of that.

The reason why I buy both is because sometimes the deals are for PS4 (as well as exclusives). Like right now, KH3 is $18 and Far Cry 4 for $15 on Redbox.

The issue isn't about whether you can afford both or not. The question is why would you waste money on pc when ps4 is all you need.
PC is a redundant hardware in the era of smartphones, unless for work.
There is no point in owning pc. It has no games that justify spending extra money on it.
PC is dead, irrelevant, overpriced hardware.

no

Imagine investing in your PC when the ps5 I right around the corner lmfao

>PC still doesn't have graphics like this

Attached: 1549685435439.webm (960x300, 957K)

Neither does PS4 desu

I bought into Driveclub meme. Let me tell you buddy, playing racing games at 30fps is not fun. They didn't even bother to release a PS4Pro patch.

That is literally footage from a standard PS4 game.

Attached: 1558986161491.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Lads. When will PC finally catch up with ps4 graphics?
With ps5 the visual disparity will only get more noticeable.

Are you serious? I'm actually pretty impressed. I thought it was real footage.

>actually desperate enough to post racing games as graphical benchmarks
post again when you aren't literally playing a game on a track

Attached: endor4.jpg (3840x2160, 3.38M)

>performs better than a ps4 pro or xbox one x
>all single player games are free
>simply accessing multiplayer games doesn't require a fee
Can you really not save up the extra $200 to save more in the long run?

all of my friends that have a ps4 but no pc are literally only using it as a FIFA emulator.
it really boggles my mind

>giving money to snoy

>broken console ports
runs better than said console version

driveclub looks like ass though
you cant see shit in these webms other than some dramatic camerawork. id say forza has better graphics.

meanwhile on pc

youtube.com/watch?v=ReDDgFfWlS4

>Play game on PS4, get lower performance but have multiple real life friends and coworkers to play along with
>Play game on PC, get great performance but nobody to play with, get zero friend requests in-game, 80% of players are anti-social autists, hackers will fuck your ass up and Windows 10 will crash your shit repeatedly
Hmm, tough choice there

>flat out lying about win10
win 10 is more stable than the pos sony os

30 fps

no bueno

>not owning PC and a switch

>meanwhile it could look better if there was PS4 version

This. PS4 for exclusives and PC for everything else.