What video games did you play today

What video games did you play today

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 7K)

I played a few hours of Dragon Quest Builders. Last time I picked I played it was in 2016. I just wanted to finish up the last chapter of the game before I move on to play the sequel, but my ambition for Tantegel is preventing me from moving forward. I'm gonna make Tantegel Castle the best god damn castle it can be.

tekken 7 and Judgment, good games.

Attached: 5df0f7fdb7b3f55bf7fee501825057748f8a23ac3c2760230b0d1410dd4022c5.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

only four seconds, but that's ok

if I knew anything about scripts or bots or whatever I'd help carry on the OG's legacy

Dead by daylight and Nuclear throne
really wish I had furitive chase and rancor on one killer because that sounds fun, also looped for the first time as plant in nuclear throne

Attached: 1528933468338.png (800x920, 321K)

Tomb Raider 1
Project Cars
VRChat
Alien Isolation

An hour of bloodstained and then some metro last light.
Wasted the rest of the day here.

Botw

I think it's been almost 5 years since I've been awake for a 4am thread and I'm kind of happy that it's still a thing.

Some Street Fighter V and Yakuza Kiwami. I'm grinding for Dragon of Dojima style so I can beat the worst boss in the game.

Super Mario Maker 2
It's bugging the shit out of me that the normal difficulty for endless mode sucks at choosing normal courses over expert or super expert courses. I keep getting bullshit enemy spam/kaizo courses and it kills my mood to play anything farther.

Also, I want to call off work today. I honestly don't want to get out of bed at all. Everything feels so heavy.

Attached: 1556978267544.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

wtf does any of this mean

Sometimes the right man, in the wrong thread, can make all the difference...

Good on you user. Do w/e good it is you're implying to do.

Stellaris with the Star Trek mod. Boring as shit since the normal AI is gutter trash and AI mods don't work with other mods, but at least the Federation ship models are okay. Maybe gonna play some HoI4 later.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
NHL Hitz 20-03

FFX then went to a cute boy's house to play Smash.
He fell asleep before me.

Attached: 1561313658547.jpg (486x604, 53K)

I finally fucking beat Ninja Gaiden Black after 10 years of resales and restarts.

Attached: d7b.png (500x373, 247K)

>upgraded pc with an rtx 2080 this morning
>dont know what to play

Attached: 1497117589787.png (500x737, 533K)

BeamNG.drive
BallisticNG
Hope an user creates another Ballistic Ng thread soon...

Faggot.

Legend of Zelda oracle of ages. Beautiful game. I can see why people think the switching out items is a turn off but damn it has so much charm. I wagecucked all day so I couldn't really play vidya.

Attached: 056ED187-5146-439C-A9D5-DDD389B029C3.png (650x638, 25K)

Minecraft

tf2 and salt and sanctuary
tf2 is a daily thing at this point, played salt for about an hour, seems pretty cool. It feels like a flash game but in a really good way

I hate myself. All I play is Dragon Ball FighterZ, when I have so many games in my backlog. I hate it

Got me.

Why does Yea Forums have 200 active threads now instead of the usual 150?

Mario Kart 64 and worked all day. I'm going to stay awake and do my laundry in an hour or so then fall asleep.

anything.
doesnt have to be some ultra demanding game
go play some Terraria

Outland. Decent sidescrolling platformer from a couple years ago that has the red/blue damage mechanic from Ikaruga as it's main gimmick. I think it went free on humble bundle at some point or something, because I don't remember buying it and it's been delisted on steam (still available for purchase, but doesn't show up in search results).

Though sometimes I have trouble for the same reason I was never any good at Ikaruga; when a lot of shit's going on I can't always wrap my head around what color I'm supposed to be at whatever point to kill a thing and/or not die. Haven't hit a full brick wall yet though

Attached: 20190713154228_1.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

GORN

Persona 5. I’m kinda thinking i’m too old for this game.

NieR

Attached: Weiss.png (300x300, 193K)

Fallout 2

Attached: 13846.jpg (2560x1440, 182K)

At least post traps with your faggot shit, not something completely irrelevant. You'll never be even 1/8th as cute as an anime girl.
I hope you're not a tranny at least.

3 hours of Thief 3. Almost done, saved and stopped mid-museum, because that loot percentage was hinting it would take a while, and I had already started too late into the night.

EDF 5

Little bit of Cod blops4 just for the new map but then got bored. Then did some dragalia lost while playing mario maker 2.

I should have studied but instead I played like 13 hours of Dragon Quest Builders 2

Same.
I left arroyo, went to NCR and san fran, stole all the money, guns and power armour and came back to klamath to play comfortably now that my ass is protected.

>You'll never be even 1/8th as cute as an anime girl.
I mean neither will real women

I only played Hitman 2016 and Hitman Blood Money last week.
I've been reading and programming mainly, and exercising MWF.
I've lost a kilo so far.
When I'm confident enough, I'll get back to working again.

I hope you all have a great weekend and find your own little happiness in life as well, be it playing vidya or getting a gf, no judging.

Dead by Daylight. Getting frustrated, but I guess that's par for the course with some games. May boot up AvP Classic again to play some of the bonus Marine levels. I always find myself coming back to that game.

What's the best EDF game for someone who's never played it?

i spent the day watching the latest Batsu game and trying to get over my hangover.

Quake 2 RTX obviously

i woke up like 2 hours ago, i don't know yet

FFV

Rank reset was yesterday so some sweaty tryhards could be trying to climb back up

none. FUCK vidya

Attached: 1322791906001.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Nice. What build are you using?

God I hope I don’t die alone
was in a 9-year relationship until last year, I’m pushing middle age and have no kids yet. I think I’m probably out of luck. Upcoming vidya releases are unironically one of the few things getting me out of bed in the morning

Been playing Resident Evil 4 again recently. It has aged well over the years. The big cheese is the hardest boss imo.

Yeah, you want me to cut down that fraction even more?
At least a trap would be relevant.

LEOON HELP LEONNN

Supraland and Glass Masquerade 2. Supraland I was really enjoying till the Trump reference that really felt jarring so I looked up on the forums and found the dev is major TDS sufferer.

A played a little of Sekiro then I finally got around to setting up RetroArch and played WarioWorld and FZero GX.
The Sand Ocean level in Fzero lagged like shit but apparently it's only an issue with this one level.

Ashley has nothing on Bitores "Big Cheese" Mendez.

Attached: bigcheese.jpg (480x360, 14K)

animal crossing: pocket camp edition

I unno I ain’t that guy, just saying

Dark Souls III

I play Dark Souls III every day

Did you cuddle?

Attached: 1549255106636.png (299x213, 61K)

Played through and beat Hylics, got a bit farther in Crosscode and played like 3 matches of TF2. Good day.
NT is great, was pretty much all I played throughout mid 2014-2015.

Attached: d1695d7a-35c3-40e6-8204-b92a1c2a63ee.png (661x696, 145K)

I played Lobotomy Corporation for almost the whole day

well done

pirate demon’s souls on rpcs3

Judgment. I got up to chapter 3 and have been grinding friendship levels and finally unlocked bottomless stomache.

played some ss13 and raped ass

Attached: greentext2.png (1123x622, 86K)

Grim Dawn

Seems to combine all the best parts of all three Diablo games so far.

Kirby's Dream Land 3

Very comfy game. I like it a lot more than the previous 2 Dream Land games. All the animal friends are pretty cool except for the cat who I don't think has had a single powerup worth a damn. My favourite is the little green bird.

I hope you finally find someone meant for you, user.

I think my Nasal Polyp that I've had for almost 3 years died today. I bumped my nose, really really hard, and was bleeding, badly. Almost an hour long nose bleed, I can breathe through my nose again,and I don't feel it in there anymore. I'm not sure how to feel about this

Nah I'm just gay.

Replaying Fallout new Vegas.
>tfw waking up when the sun goes down

Just woke up

Team fortress 2 ... Again... it was fun for a while. but a premade team was in the other team and they steam roll my team everybody left... it was only me and the 4 premade(one was in my team for autobalance). they were better than me and keep killing me easy. they mock and taunt. all left. i cap the point and go to Yea Forums it was a ok day

Attached: 1435834938670.jpg (640x441, 38K)

played smash ultimate for a few hours. thinking about putting some more time in to toon link, he's pretty fun

dark souls 1 og
got geared up to go catacombs, its gonna be fun

Mega Man StarForce
The gameplay mechanics are not as good as in battle network but they're still fun. And the story is a little more bearable. The writing in Battle Network is fucking awful even for its target audience

I woke up early but it's my day off so I'm high and playing some h-game to bust a fat fucking nut at some point in my near future.
I don't know what to play later. I need to finish Epic Battle Fantasy 5 but I hate the level scaling. I have too many other games to play too, and too much shit to read as well.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: frightened manatee.webm (360x360, 766K)

BF4 and Senran Kagura.

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS_20190701144110.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>no one posted it yet
disappointed, Yea Forums

Attached: 1508510752402.png (1127x221, 65K)

WoW. Yeah I'm getting to the point where that's all I play. Haven't bothered to hook up any console since I moved, and don't care to play anything else I have on PC. I prefer to this way school is soon.

tf2 and terraria calamity mod

its 4:31 am atm rn because i havent slept normally in 8 days

Attached: D2JTB8uXgAASMxI.jpg (288x418, 22K)

Finally got around to Elite Dangerous
I really like being a space trucker

Attached: 1543468592595.png (500x500, 74K)

Stronghold: Crusader.
Is there a way to play LAN matches?
I remember playing some of them via Hamachi when I was in High School.

DS3, Tekken 7, thinking about getting FF14 for PS4 because I'm a poor fag right now. Anyone have experience with it for PS4?

Attached: becd0e65-c2c9-4cf6-85de-cea7155a177f..gif (500x283, 511K)