Discontinued Gamer Fuel

Discontinued Gamer Fuel.

Attached: pepsi-twist-330ml-500x500.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Boiifvd1CuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can never understand my pain.

Attached: v-taboo_tea.jpg (121x250, 8K)

They're selling Pepsi's with lime juice right now.

S U R G E
U
R
G
E

it's the cancer-inducing sideeffect-fattening aspartame version though

They ruined Game Fuel by putting sucralose into it. Tastes like absolute shit now. Citrus Cherry used to be the best fucking drink on the planet.
You can buy 16oz cans at any gas station, man

I also cant figure out how to pour citrus concentrate into a soda

wrong. aspartame is only in anything marked "diet" "max" "zero" whatever sugar-free bullshit

Attached: PQTG_beverage_Pepsi_Lime_soft_drink.gif (800x550, 74K)

they're still selling pepsi twist where i live

>being over the age of 15 and drinking sugar water
Lmao. If you drink anything other than water, tea, coffee or alcohol you’re an autistic manchild.

You aren't wrong, and I'm mad about it.
Might as well get some cookie dough pop tarts while I'm at it.

Attached: 1533877394500.png (374x376, 221K)

0/10

>Literally squeeze lemon in a can of Pepsi

????

Dude if you're still drinking alcohol past 21, your teen years were shit.
I can't taste anything anyway. My taste buds burned away a long time ago

Attached: MMZnGs6.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Lmao so you’re a retard that fucked up his brain development by drinking at 15 and is now trying to act superior for it?
It sounds like your 20s are shit. You probably work some garbage retail job and have never been to a $300 a plate business dinner where you get expensive bottles of wine.
Sad.

>alcohol
You should have grown out of that by 16.

>people who don’t drink sugar water are trolling!
Lmao how much do you weigh, be honest.

>You probably work some garbage retail job and have never been to a $300 a plate business dinner where you get expensive bottles of wine.
Wow, talk about projection.

See
>he’s never had a $200 bottle of Japanese whiskey.
Pathetic.

No, I work finance at a Fortune 500 in Tokyo and had 2 business dinners last week. Do you guys get business dinners at Walmart?

>I work finance at a Fortune 500 in Tokyo and had 2 business dinners last week
Sure you do and I'm Bill Gates.

If you drink anything other than water out of a pail you're a fucking Reddit zoomer and you need to end your life.

God I fucking love water so much bros.

Fuck I haven't had this in years. This shit was bretty good.

waterCHADS where you at?

A crummy pail? I only drink my water out of Pokémon creatures

Attached: Pokemon-Pikachu-Vacuum-Cup-Stainless-Steel-Thermo-Mug-Insulated-Cartoon-Vacuum-Flasks-Thermoses-Trav (640x640, 58K)

I wasn't acting superior user. I simply am.

I fucking love water so much too bro. But godamn does a Baja blast hit the spot once in a while, y'know?

Attached: 1545077400275.png (283x248, 126K)

>no-one talks about the elephant in the room, which is posting on Yea Forums past 18

Yo.
I have two three litre bottles of the stuff that I swap out so any given time one is in the fridge ready for the next day.

I drink real gamer fuel unlike you queers

youtube.com/watch?v=Boiifvd1CuU

>user thinks that working a Fortune 500 job is so unbelievable he has to compare it to being bill gates
:^)
How sad. Have fun at Walmart tomorrow user. I have tomorrow off because it’s a national holiday here in Nippon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-174551_1.png (1041x1031, 1M)

Whaddup.
Love H2o
life blood of this fucking place

Attached: __yiga_clan_footsoldier_the_legend_of_zelda_and_the_legend_of_zelda_breath_of_the_wild_drawn_by_uzur (1181x1178, 149K)

Attached: b953dc980ea4c5b5f8578873d699fa2a.jpg (450x390, 26K)

I only drink Sneed

>user thinks that working a Fortune 500 job is so unbelievable he has to compare it to being bill gates
It's weird that people think getting a good job is impossible. Sadly the culture surrounding kids and getting jobs makes them think getting work is impossible. I hate that, it hurts them before they even actually get to the job market.

Does not count for this thread because water has not been discontinued. It always has, continues to be, and always will be, the best.

Imagine drinking the fire one in a Summer afternoon after it had been sitting in a parked car for hours.

Dude, you're shitposting on Yea Forums and replying to yourself to get others to believe you.
Its clear none of what you said is true.

As long as you don't drink milk you're cool with me.

I have a feeling that it would make me violently ill.

Attached: 1561249544233m.jpg (1024x640, 54K)

Mint is such a shitty flavor for "cold".

>40 pounds overweight, trying to lose them
>addicted to coke
I'm unironically jonesing for Coca-Cola right now. It sucks.

Lemonade is the delicate drink of the gods. Made perfect, it is divine. Made poorly, it is an affront to nature.

I think it’s more the posting on Yea Forums about it. Even your blind optimism has to cast a cynical view on that. Not impossible just...improbable

god i wish they'd bring this shit back

Attached: 2a769044e496d95f01630dbe1c342c45.jpg (640x762, 128K)

what the FUCK
41 grams of sugar? For an 8oz drink?
That's 10 teaspoons of sugar. I'd get that much sugar in ten cups of coffee, and I have big cups. People DRINK This?

it feels like pepsi gets really bold with these flavors and always pussy out on it while coke keeps them around

Are you fucking new to sodas you dumbass? That's the same for every 12 ounce can of fucking soda.

that's retarded
I drink a soda here or there but its usually one or two a month at most, I never realized. I usually just sip a coke at work, never finished a can.

Yeah and the children on Yea Forums get really defensive over their sugar water because it’s the only thing that pacifies them during their 12 hour Walmart shift.

>Are you fucking new to sodas you dumbass?
He obviously is you dumb shit

Have you been living under a rock for the past half century or are you currently new to life?

for me? it was dnL.
turn your thirst upside umop

Attached: 2011 10-22 dnL.jpg (800x1364, 160K)

I thought this was gonna be an oliet bangs tier shitpost but nope that's actually the can

who the fuck reads nutrition labels

kek

You're giving a bit too much information there kiddo.

umop?
pomu?

>who the fuck reads nutrition labels
Everyone except Americans apparently.

not discontinued but places near me used to sell it everywhere but now its hard to find

Attached: tl-horizontal_main.jpg (640x434, 71K)

hello newfriend

it still hurts. i lived for an entire christmas break off this shit

Attached: 1547762305018.jpg (1400x1400, 333K)

nwod

what the fuck is it

I really like Crystal Pepsi it just came out again couple of months ago now it's all gone.

Healthy tap water

it's a good lime soda

Don't pretend sugar is even a bit better you cuck

>glucose-fructose and/or sugar
>and/or
What's that even supposed to mean fucking hell

Pepsi Twist and Pepsi Blue were good as fuck. Why must all good things end?

Attached: bepis.jpg (1000x1000, 342K)

I remember drinking loads of these when I was a teen playing halo 2 on xboxlive. Good Memories, wish I could go back.

Attached: 1493491486006.jpg (1440x1280, 725K)

I mean, I'm straight retarded and not terribly attractive and I got a job that can support my family, and I work with people stupider and uglier than me and THEY can support their families too. And we are always looking for new employees, so I know there are jobs out there if kids are looking.

Ahhhh good ol' LA Beast.

I had a homie who used to make this drink with dnL and rum, it was fucking bomb.

hey bros how’s it broin out bros?
What are my bros favorite sugar waters bros?
For me bros I work at McDonald’s,, right bros?
So anyway bros the thing about McDonald’s is bros the thing is when no one is around. When no one is around bros you feel what I’m saying bros? When no one is around bros I suction my lips to the soda fountain like a calf suckling it’s mothers teet bros. Bros you’ve never had sugar water until you’ve had it straight from the source bros. It’s one of the MANY perks at working McDonald’s bros. I tell you bros I’m so lucky to work at McDonald’s bros. It’s great.

Attached: 81F1779A-B3E1-4EF6-8A15-A5612638846F.png (543x565, 20K)

As a kid my friend got a bottle of cheap vodka and a 2 liter of this. I puked everywhere and will never forget the taste.

We still have it in east europe, dunno why.
It was my favorite drink before I gave up sodas entirely.

Attached: bautura-racoritoare-pepsi-twist-la-doza-033-l-8897149468702.jpg (603x603, 142K)

still have it in Norway

>and carbohydrates - 41g
so we have 82g of sugar

(you)