What FPS games are you playing? FPS is the ultimate genre because your skill translates to the game at a 1:1 ratio...

What FPS games are you playing? FPS is the ultimate genre because your skill translates to the game at a 1:1 ratio. I don't care about arenafags vs csgobabies because at the end of the day you are better off then most other "gamers" (unless you play overwatch)

Attached: BATTALION 1944 2019.07.14 - 02.33.29.38.DVR2.webm (1280x960, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/CourageousSleepyPrariedogDoritosChip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HL2DM is my favorite online fps, sadly there's almost no one playing it anymore
HLDM, HLSDM, BMDM were also very nice, but they are dead as well

Attached: 1563005829.jpg (604x448, 57K)

Just Tarkov, Killing Floor, and retro stuff like Douk and Doom. Used to play Siege, but they went full-on hero shooter with it which killed my interest entirely. I just want a fucking PVP mode for Tarkov that doesn't have shitty netcode/performance, but I'm fucking dreaming, I know.

Attached: Night Customs Kills.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Thats a shame, I remember playing hl2dm a while back and it was pretty good

real "gamers" don't play competitive trash exclusively, real "gamers" play single player games of varying genres and actually finish them, they replay said games if they like them, regardless of balance, graphics, etc.
you aren't a real gamer, you're a faggot

Shut up nigger you're literally so bad that instead of fighting real players you have to go against bots because you're garbage at videogames

Just ignore his elitism. You been playin' any FPS games?

You don't need to defend yourself like this and nobody cares.
World of tanks. Damage values, bullet trajectories, and even chance to deal damage are all randomized. It is a game known for its balance and competitive viability.

Been playing Titanfall 2 for a while now

Ring of Elysium

Tarkov isn't PVP?

turok: dinosaur hunter

It has PVP, but it isn't dedicated to PVP. You can fairly easily go entire raids (a game session) without encountering another player, depending on the map you're playing on. Some maps aren't too popular or are just very large. Also the game has its ups and downs with player traffic, and it's in a down cycle right now, so you can very occasionally get dropped into a game with no other players at all.

Destiny 2

I started playing FPS games since Wolfenstein 3d, but I got into them with CS 1.5 desu

Interesting. My interest has risen now. I thought it was a purely PVP game, but if it has PVE and awesome gun mechanics then I might get it after all. That's what I've been looking for in a looter shooter. It has something to do with being shot in different places too right?

None because I dont know what to play. I got back into Killing Floor 2 for a while and I'm on another TF2 hiatus. Recommend me a FPS Yea Forums

I don't know how true your statement is, but Battlefront 2 here and there. Very immersive Star Wars game, but heroes destroy you like no tomorrow on certain modes. Also sometimes it's suicidal to shoot in hallways. Rising Storm 2 from time to time, but it's annoying dying out of blue a bit, so that's why I go for a more casual game like Battlefront 2. Apex here and there because it's honestly one of the best FPS I've ever played. Even do Kovaak's and Aim Lab since I want to up myself.

I love FPS', but I really hate games with retarded gimmicks, Overwatch with overpowered ultimates, Arena FPS' nowadays also have abilties, and I find running around a map to find guns tiresome, I just want a game where everyone is equal (items, guns etc wise)

Yeah, there's locational damage split between 4 limbs, stomach, chest, and head with injuries like bleeding, fractures, or total body part loss that can occur. The gun mechanics are great and ruin me for a lot of other games. The PVE side gets old pretty fast though because the AI is predictable and glued to certain locations on the map. Also, it can be hard to avoid PVP on some maps (pretty much impossible on one because it's CoD-tiny), especially if you don't know what you're doing. It's something I only cautiously recommend to people, and I'd do so doubly for you if you don't want PVP because while it can be hard to get reliable PVP, the PVP that you do get can be VERY frustrating for people who're more prone to getting one-tapped from some guy they never saw. I do love looting in it though. Oh also the performance, both client and serverside, still needs improvement.

>TF2 player
Might as well just tell you to go back because I've never heard of one ever leaving that game forever.

Battlefield 4.

Attached: 22591867592_aec32e56d3_b.jpg (1024x576, 174K)

Might as well play CoD or BF then.

Apex. I've been really enjoying the ranked mode as there are less shitters that quit when I don't revive them the instant they're downed/killed.

I dont get how they made regular .308 "sniper" rifles not a one hit kill but all the other assault rifles and machine guns are still cod
Like whats the point of having just one realistic part when 54r pkms still take 10 shots to kill

Balance purposes user, I'm fine with it honestly.
My only problem with bolt-action rifles is the velocity.

Attached: Dsm7vhzWoAEusyx.jpg (2048x1152, 256K)

What the fuck is that HUD and what are those toon town ass visuals?
What game is this?

TF2 , csgo

>regardless of balance

Yea , because gameplay isnt important at all.

Just give the enemies a fucking win button that they will press the second they see you because the rest of the game is good
>regardless of balance

But i will agree on the graphics part , graphics dont matter beyond the point of:
"I understand what the fuck is going on and i dont vomit 5 minutes in because my eyes cant take it anymore"

i knew so many dorks like this in school who were so shit online that they just played final fantasy and other rpg's cause it was easier than playing against others and feeling embarassed

>I just want a game where everyone is equal (items, guns etc wise)

TF2 , i know you start out with your stock weapon and gain weapons as your play but i think this was put in as a way to avoid choise paralasys. The stock weapons are preyty realiable tho

Mostly Sandstorm and Squad these days, occasionally Siege and Apex Legends when the boys are online.

On the SP side I've been playing Hedon and Dusk and while it's not really a FPS I've also been quite enjoying Project Nimbus which I picked up on the steam sales, it's like the bastard child of Armored Core 4/4A and Ace Combat.

I like counter-strike.
clips.twitch.tv/CourageousSleepyPrariedogDoritosChip

ARMA 3 is pretty fun

the only worthwhile games to play are team fortress 2, classic, quake 3 arena and quake champions
titanfail niggers need not apply

TF2 is fucking dogshit.
t. Quakefag

based

there's nothing wrong with playing multiplayer shit while waiting for upcoming singleplayer games

jesus the ''bhopping'' in this game looks like shit. at least you play on a decent res i play 1024x768 bb which is god tier as for me i just play csgo all day everyday

What game is it so I don't have to buy it?
It looks grim.

just finished another playthrough of blood

I finally gave up on the idea that CSGO might ever stop sucking, so I've been playing 1.6 casually and enjoying the final moments of Planetside 2 as it gets run into the ground by genuinely incompetent developers and the stagnant playerbase.

goddamn phoneposter

Sorry user, but that HUD is ugly as shit, that game looks like it was made for a phone.

CSGO is a great game, it's just the playerbase

Dirty Bomb. The gunplay and movement system are very good and have kept me playing for 4 years now.

I thought it died

It's not just the playbase. CSGO has too much RNG.

wolfenstein ET, rainbow six siege (isnt as fun anymore), sometimes squad, back then i used to play fuckton of HL2DM and half life 1 and bunch of source engine mods but the source engine community is dead because zoom zoom

you're casual trash, cope

Attached: fat.png (800x582, 235K)

How alive is batallion? Been looking for a cod like game that actually has people playing it and doesn't have stupid class bullshit like bops 4

RTCW and TF2

Brainlet.

It is going to officially die at the end of this year when the servers are going to close. It still has a playerbase though and I can find servers whenever I want.

damn that's kinda sad, I really enjoyed it a few years back

Postal 2. It's a very bad game but I want to finish so bad.

what if I have done all the things you've said but have also spent thousands of hours in competitive tourneyfaggotry?

nothing but Squad

Attached: detracked.webm (1174x660, 2.99M)

What are some FPS games that combine good gameplay and horror?

Attached: 000.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

waiting for Diabotical myself.

metro

BF 1, 4, 5 and R6

Attached: 1415736109039.jpg (3552x2000, 1.94M)

DOOM 3
F.E.A.R.
Far Cry 1 was also surprisingly scary at times but I'm not sure about the "good gameplay" part because the AI is kinda bullshit sometimes.

Alien Isolation

This is some PTSD worthy material for the tank dude

batallion is huge since twitch streamers are getting paid to play it. even better that you can play on faceit

>FPS is the ultimate genre because your skill translates to the game at a 1:1 ratio.
That used to be the case, but not anymore now that most FPS have some bullshit grinding/progression system. Fuck Borderlands for making that shit popular

Stalker.

It's shit. Eternal registration issues, server and overall engine performance in the shitter since it's built on portal 2 source, performance and stability getting worse with every patch as valve tries to keep their towering pile of feces duct taped together. That's saying nothing of what's left of the playerbase, which consists of literal children too young to have a steam account and problem gamblers. I'm not being even remotely ironic when I say source was better in every way.

You're an idiot and probably still in silver even after the rank shifts.

that webm looks like a shittier DOD:S

What the fuck is wrong with this resolution