Imagine paying full price to rent a game

Imagine paying full price to rent a game.

Attached: gabe-newell-valve.jpg (2405x1603, 1.61M)

Imagine being this fucking stupid.

I fell for the digital meme hard. I really regret it. I'm slowly rebuilding my collection. I just need to accept that certain games I wont be able to play unless they make a physical later on with all the patches. I will never "purchase" a digital license again.

>paying

L M A O

Imagine paying for anything you could get for free, digital or otherwise

No you didn't. You're just a PS4 shill pretending like you have a Steam account. What's your pitbull's name?

Imagine games.

Imagine a game that's half your size and only weighs around 30~ kg.

is it even possible to get physical releases anymore? even console games often have large patches or dlc. the only true way to save your games is pirating and emulation

Oh come on... I know you have a pitbull. What's your favorite drug to get high on while you play Bloodborne? Crack? Meth? Coke?

lucky for me I only buy on a deep discount

muh dick

Imagine the number 3

Imagine having sex.

> 2019
> still thinking physical copies matter

discs are useless now that game require patches and updates all the time.

Sounds like the poop I took earlier! Haha, those pepperoni hot pockets really make me do some work on the toilet!
LOL.

Oh I have... well over 100 times. DESU (look at me using "tbq" like an underaged poster) it really does get old after a while. Pussies all feel the same. The only difference lies in the visuals of your girl, which play on your fantasies.

imagine paying

fpbp

Games required patches back then too, zoom zoom. They were available for free from the dev's website or from gaming sites.

Just pirate all your favourite games and keep lots of backups.