Why yes, I still regularly play Blazblue Centralfiction. How did you know?

Why yes, I still regularly play Blazblue Centralfiction. How did you know?

Attached: 1553568031220.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

because you have brain cancer

t. brainlet

Why yes, I still regularly play Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code, how did you know?

Attached: homeless guy.jpg (473x595, 84K)

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they are far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

Too long didn't sneed

Hello there fellow MBAACC player, I main Kohaku and Sion. Who do you main?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 38K)

h-roa

>What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?
Because I'm one of the winners

Why yes, I play Akatsuki Blitzkamph. How did you know?

Attached: a59d7f40eb719ebf1ef9a9a2abbbd198.jpg (785x1000, 86K)

/thread

Is it blaz blue or Blaze Blue

>too low iq for anime fightan
>my twin brother keeps destroying me in them, i dont even pose a challenge
>i'm the older brother too
ITS NOT FAIR WHY DID HE GET BLESSED WITH FIGHTAN GAME LUCK

Attached: 1445762626403.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Blazblue
who do you play fellow chad, of course its not something like Nine right?

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Honestly Susanoo is the most high testosterone character in any fightan

Attached: 1463805495_terumi_idle.gif (314x420, 87K)

>any fightan
That's a pretty impressive claim

>causes a fucking explosion as he enters the stage
>screams like a raging manlet even though he's 7'1
>Literal god
>takes your fucking soul if he wins
Nah I don't think so, name any contenders

I’m happy people still know what blazblue is, but you should switch to cross tag my man, at least there are like 50 people that still play it whereas CF must be a ghost town by now

Ok
Dio.

Attached: dio-theworld4.gif (382x222, 960K)

ok I will continue to fuck my gf and you will continue to write seething incel pastas

Is CF going to be streamed at this EVO? the last one was fucking amazing

idk what the situation is now but some time after Cross Tag's release CF started to have consistently more players on Steam, for what it's worth. So it doesn't necessarily work that older game = deader

I imagine it will for animevo

Blue Balls