Dota Underlords already below daily 100k playerbase

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Artifact 2.0 confirmed.

What's wrong Valve? Can't cash in on fads like you used to?

Attached: dota underlords a flop confirmed.jpg (1607x867, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Dota underlords/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO a company put out a flop (not really though)
I'm going to laugh at it and spam it on my favorite internet forum cause that's what a well adjusted person does haha

Yikes and cringepilled

Why are Valve drones like this?

That's still higher than artifact at it's peak

Attached: 1563043432282.png (757x169, 103K)

Cause that game cost money

Because it's way too slow and boring. The core gameplay is nice and entertaining, but the time investment for what the game is isn't worth it.

>Can't cash in on fads like you used to?
>Cash in on a free to play game that has no microtransactions

Attached: 1523947240120.png (720x672, 401K)

It's still amazing to me that people play garbage like this. Do they not value their time at all?

>t. wagie

Attached: 1532391536001.png (576x548, 450K)

Wagies don't value their time at all, that's why they trade it for currency.

At least they're getting something out of the hours they're wasting though, why are you having fun throwing dice at a wall?

Pretty good considering TfT hit the scene hard. Is Underlords in the Dota client or is it it's own game?

>call your game artifact
>becomes a forgotten artifact of failed past

poetry

>blocks your mobile market
Nothing personal, Riot

I don't know what the fuck this is even after googling, it's something like chess?

It's mostly because back in the early-mid 00's when they'd cash in on someone's mod, no other game devs would compete on that same game idea.
now if you come out with some viral game idea (say, PUBG for example) you have 5-10 shitty chinese copy-paste clones within a month all competing against you for players.
If Team Fortress 3 came out next year there'd be easily 4 new hero/class shooters from all the other devs, like Ubi, Bliz, Chinks etc etc.

why can't valve make something that isn't related to fucking dota

>Can't cash in on fads like you used to

How are they cashing in, if the game doesn't have any monetisation?

because its their most played game so they think people like the universe, but its just some addicted faggots who just wants to play dota

Hooly shit did it bomb that badly? Why don't these dumb fucks just make HL3 already. That's guaranteed money.

It's seperate from dota client

>omg valve is doing this out of their own hearts!!!1

Imagine being a Valve fanboy in 2019

Attached: 1561652577985.png (454x520, 13K)

i used to be a big Valve fan but i have not played nor supported any of their recent "games". My faith in this company as developers has been lost for a long time now, why should i bother when i know that anything they put out now is designed to be a massive cash cow?

This is my problem with this subgenre, shit just takes too long if you stay until the end, also all the downtime.

>massive cash cow
>free game with no microtransactions

No I just want to know how valve is making money from the game dude, I honestly can't see how they will ever make money with the game.

Half-Life 3 is never going to live up to the expectations, it's best for this franchise to stay dead

yeah but it's still guaranteed money so they may as well milk it. Let's not pretend they have integrity anymore.

Based

Half-life and L4D goodwill ran out. Valve are just another shitty, greedy dev/publishing company that don't care about their fans.
Another one to the trash bin where Acti-Blizz, EA and Ubisoft already reside.

Attached: 1542835360073.png (900x442, 568K)

Just Valve dropping the ball as usual.
They dont update their shit fast enough and its STILL a unbalanced mess, I'm not sure what they are even doing.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Dota underlords/

its time to be a little bit more original, op

Cosmetics.
>boards
>avatars
>avatar frames
>winstreak effects
>flags
>flag stands
>end of round win effects
>"yo!" effects
>alternate hero skins
>battle pass

where do i buy them?

lord here ama

or maybe they got more new fans

not available yet

sounds like they're really cashing in lol

>its time to be a little bit more original, op

Valve doesn't have to be, why should I?

not him but
>This game is free to play and has no current microtransactions which oBvIoUsLy means that they will never, ever, EVER monetize it and aren't even thinking about it, trust me, goyim

> testing a battlepass with cosmetics that they will definitely monetize in the near future

> LOL not a cash grab guys

OH NO NO NO NO
You don't have Garfield to scapegoat this time, Valve fanboys.

Well there's your fucking problem. Instead of including the game with the already millions of downloads of Dota like Legaue has, it's a fucking seperate game despite being made entierly of Dota assets.

Valve is fucking retarded.

still the 6th highest game on steam faggot.

Attached: firefox_1uHRCl8cyD.png (457x133, 7K)

The only reason i played underlords instead of tft is because i dont want to dl lols shitty client and im sure im not the only one

why would you compare yourself to the joke that is valve? Oh i get it, you're no better than they are
Also
>unironically defending ctrl c ctrl v posting down to the picture
yikes my guy

omg valve fagboys play a valve game????

based
fuck valve
fuck gabe newell
fuck robin walker
fuck steam
fuck seattle
fuck pcbros
fuck anyone who defends valve
fuck dota 2
fuck the chinese
fuck valve again
fuck gabe newell again

Attached: 1561422448642.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>copy someone else's mod
>have to rush it out to compete before you even have monetization in place
get fucked valve. now if you want to know how to steal another game's thunder, let me show you the right way with how we took PUBG's audience

Attached: 1014109804.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 54K)

Yeah looks like they really struck while the iron is hot with this cash not yet to be grabbed game

BLUNDERLORDS

It seems valve spent zero money to make this game, it's just autochess with minor changes

They just announced a "battle pass".

That was a nice gesture by Epic, letting a make-a-wish cancer patient onstage.
Seriously though, it's hilarious to think that during the PCGamer E3, when Epic was showing their own version of autochess, they brought in the most stereotypical chinese man whose english was completely impossible to understand. The jokes write themselves.

Someone sell me on this autochess thing. Is it just some sort of automatic chess game?

Dota 2 had 480k on saturday in primetime when everyone should be grinding compendium points, valve is fucking done

Attached: 1562613212399.png (840x1073, 438K)

Mobile version from modders or original mod of dota 2 is far better and more fun

dota autochess is already in the fucking client, it's where the genre sprouted from
the point of underlords was to make a standalone version that could be cross-platform with mobile.

>auto chess
literally used as an autists counter

>muh chink guy
He comes from Taiwan, the biggest enemy of chinkland, based steamtard, he is the original creator and jewben is the faggot who copied his game.Anyway drodos version is superior to Underlords and especially TFT, Fortnite of Autochess is coming soon tick tock....

Auto chess is a bad name desu, it's nothing like chess.
You build your team with money you get after every turn from a randomized pool of heroes (shared between players) and battles happen automatically, played by AI on both sides.
There's a kind of early, mid and late game thing like Dota but much less input on the game and a lot more rng.
It's free just fucking try it

Does steamcharts count mobile players?

Do you need Steam to play it?

JUST

>cumstains on his Fortnite shirt
based

Cringe Valve drone

V-valve will win in the end r-right bros?

Attached: 1545742595277.png (1824x875, 216K)

Shut the fuck up Brian, we’ve all moved on, you’re the only one still playing TF2 and DOTA. We’re worried.

they literally have a "battlepass" system in place

if you open the game it LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y says you get the first one for FREE because it's still beta

delusion and cope

Unbased valvle drone samefagging to damage control a company that doesn’t care for him

To think they could've just released a single TF2 update and made the same amount of money Artifact made.

Attached: 1557553825357.png (808x802, 159K)

L I T E R A L L Y
F R E E
C A S H
G R A B

lol

Once upon a time, Valve didn't follow trends, they made them.
Nowadays, it seems their games are just playing catch-up to trends that are already on the downswing. If they truly want to get their developing side back, they need to make a game they want, not what the market "experts" tell them.
But their entire structure somewhat negates this so who knows. Apex uses some highly modified version since apparently the engine itself can be a bitch to work with.

Attached: 1b6.jpg (220x295, 25K)

they're already doing a trial battle pass you faggot drone

how much?

>another dota related game
yawn
no one cares about dota anymore, only the neckest neckbeards play that shit anymore
what's next, dota kart? jesus christ

Valve doesn't give two shits about games because they're developing brain computer interfaces for fucksake

>underlords has amazing mechanics and better balance
>you don't see the same battle as your opponents thus they can win on their screen but lose on yours

>tft is absolutely hideous, with awful mechanics and balance, and horrible item rng
>you see the same battle as your opponent

FREE

Isn't that being made by Gaben's son? I wouldn't even be surprised if it's just an excuse for Gaben to keep his son busy with retarded ideas.
Fucking brain interfaces.

Until God looks away in shame.

Attached: tumblr_n3jsj9qHMu1s5x3reo1_r4_500.png (500x396, 90K)

because you're implying that valve is bad, unlike yourself

Portal was the only good Valve game. Only people with normalfag taste disagree.

They can't even make a fucking game, can't wait to see what disaster their "brain computer interface" will be.

Attached: 1558919121837.jpg (330x319, 48K)

Attached: 1558512212684.png (398x376, 193K)

CS:GO is the best shooter on the market

>we are going to compete with yu gi oh and magic gathering
>but not offer any real cards
>oh and its online only
>and its also $60 buy in
>yes thats right we based it off dota because the lore is great and totally not some 00s OC donutsteel fanfic

Quantum yikes my dudes.

>source engine
>best anything

Attached: 1462909436349.gif (250x188, 2.94M)