What am supposed to play on my PS4 now? Its literally dead. No more games this year. No more games next year...

What am supposed to play on my PS4 now? Its literally dead. No more games this year. No more games next year. Should I just sell it and buy a Switch?

Attached: 61DEI+SDg0L._SL1320_.jpg (1320x1320, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/upcoming-ps4-games/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Hits_(PlayStation)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes OP. You should have already had one right now.

How did Nintendo unironically become the better console choice than Playstation this generation?

Why would you sell it before getting 1/3 of the ff7 rehash?

>implying there will only be 3 full price remakes of the same game.

>No more games this year.
???

Attached: 1547279897625.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

gamesradar.com/upcoming-ps4-games/

Yes Op sell it, no one will care. Also find a better meme to shitpost about next time.

Get the switch lite

Death Stranding

>sell it and buy a switch

Why not sell it for a fucking life outside your basement cave and wait like a responsible man for the PS5? The fucking state of modern western "masculinity"

>Kojima the hack pretending to be Bergman in a video game with one-trick pony Daryl as the lead
Is this seriously a "game" that Snoyboys are looking forward to?

Never sell your consoles, you stupid zoomer.

When I come to the point where I see "SNOY", my eyes immediately glaze over and I disregard the rest of your post, and everything you wrote up to that point, and just dismiss you as another weirdo that is OBSESSED for reasons I don't care. Oh, and cringe.

>another game you don't play that still isn't finished

Attached: 1554348740084.png (506x658, 603K)

No him but...
>I care so little that I'm going to respond to your post
Yeah, fuck off. Snoyboy.

play one of these

Attached: some ps4 exclusives.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

>wait like a responsible man for the PS5

So I should just give up on playing games?

>no gaeeems
>if i don't like them they don't count waaahh no gaeems

Attached: 1562627553380.jpg (930x960, 69K)

The PS4 has games. But very few. Gravity Rush 2, Bloodborne, and Resogun are the only games that I played on ps4 where I didnt regret buying the system. But in terms of exclusives, the mediocrity of Sonys first parties games this generation has been extremely obvious. Compare the PS4 exclusives with the PS1 or PS2. Hell, even the PS3 had more games to play. You're literally in denial.

selling your console? what are you retarded you won't get shit for it. Hold onto until ps5 at least.

nice opinion

>Nioh
>Omega Quintet
>KH3
>KoF14
>Exclusives

>Padding the list with VR shit and kusoge like Godzilla
Oof

nioh isn't exclusive. lot of trash there too like VR garbage. ports/collections aren't exclusives either.

the ps4 is such a subpar console. even worse than the ps3 which wasn't that great either.

I just wish we could go back to the huge diverse libraries that the ps1 and 2 had. now all we get are a handful of exclusives, half of which are mediocre.

persona 5 royal
ghost of tsushima
the last of us 2
death standing

if youre not interested in these games, then yeah maybe sell

How do you guys even pronounce Snoy anyway?

Exactly how its spelled, of course

>shills ps4
>doesnt put the only good game on the ps4
The absolute state of sonybros

Attached: ogimage.png (1200x630, 724K)

Only maybe good game there is the samurai thing
Persona 5 is shit, sold it right after playing it
Deathstranding will be shit no doubt

Attached: 1563029126344.png (300x303, 50K)

Sell it to gamestop and get a bunch of credit on a ps4pro. goes from $400 to $125 when you trade in ur old ps4. itll be worth it when death stranding, doom eternal and tlou2 comes out and they run flawlessly.

Can i have the essential games on switch list?

Remastered and remake games.

do you only play new releases?

botw, oddysey, smash, octopath, katana zero, cuphead, tetris 99 and nes classics, splatoon 2, ryans racing

Install linux so you play ps4 and PC games

Get a vita so you can play old ps1 games theyre a blast

Did you own a Wii U? The list is a lot longer if the answer to that is no.

>Did you own a Wii U?
fuck no

Then it's:
BOTW
Odyssey
Bayo 2
Dong Freeze
Smash Ultimate
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8

Switch is pretty heavily backloaded on games for 2019, I think this list should have at least 3 more games by January

Such threads are just boring to read. Just buy all consoles and play all the games you want. Since when does opinion of poorfags matter? Who cares if you dislike Death Stranding/Last of Us 2/Ghost of Thushima/ Persona? Jeez I'm becoming too old for this place.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 46K)

In this period i'm playing
>The King of Fighters XIV
>Street Fighter V
>Soul Calibur IV
>Samurai Shodown
>Detroit: Become Human
>Fallout 4
>Resident Evil 2
I'll start Uncharted 4 in August, probably.

Silly user, you're supposed to replay Bloodborne until PS5 comes out.

Roll a new build and finally get around to playing through those Chalice Dungeons you neglected. They actually get really fun and tough as nails once you get to randomized depth 5 glyphs. I've sunk more time into this game than DeS and DaS1-3 put together. People who say there is no build variety are memeing. You can literally make a bow-only build viable. C'mon user, you know you want to do just one more playthrough.

Imagine selling your PS4 before literally the only game with any possibility of being decent comes out for it.

>its considered padding because I'm too poor for a VR experience

lmao nigga I'll give you $200 to stfu

Which is??

shouldve got an xbox one op

I hate that Gravity Rush is trapped by Sony. Not because I'll never play them - I've platted them all - but rather because I'd have more faith in a 3rd entry if literally anyone else owned the IP at this juncture, and even if it did there's a high chance it'd be the only game worth a damn on PS5. Based Toyama, save us all.

Attached: 1443122150654.jpg (1200x732, 376K)

Lots of games to play

Attached: 469628276.png (3339x1266, 3.61M)

It's over, you idiot. It got 2 games, a port, a remaster, an OVA, a DLC story and a comic.
The story wrapped up completely, the character arcs are finished. Not everything needs to be rehashed and rebooted until the end of time.

Do what I do and just start playing games you missed from last gen now that the consoles and games are cheap. Drakengard 3 and Tales of Graces F are fun.

>Dragon Quest Builders 2
>Metal Wolf Chaos XD
>Rad
>Control
>The Bard’s Tale IV: Director's Cut
>The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
>>Catherine: Full Body
>Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
>>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
>>Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
>Code Vein
>>MediEvil
>The Outer Worlds
>>Persona 5 Royal
>>Death Stranding
>XIII
>Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
>Shenmue III
>Doom Eternal

>Babylon's Fall
>Desperados 3
>Dreams
>Ion Maiden
>Shantae 5

based
>Saying snoy unironically
cringe

When you see a list of games you can play on PS4 and your first reaction is to rationalize why they "don't count" you have some serious insecurity problems.
No one asked you if the games were exclusive. No one asked you if you are so braindead you don't like VR games.
No one asked you if you dislike remakes and remasters.
No one asked you if you think the PS4 is a subpar console.
The fact of the matter is that PS4 is delivering the most new non-shovelware tier games of any platform and it is the best seller because of its games primarily.
Huge cringe bro

>When you see a list of games you can play on PS4 and your first reaction is to rationalize why they "don't count" you have some serious insecurity problems.
or maybe he just doesn't want to spend more to play worse versions of games he can get elsewhere retard

>playing cross gen games on the weaker platform

Not him, but he wouldn't be that triggered by a list if it was that

>Spend more
Pretty sure you would be spending less. PS4's go for almost nothing on the internet and you can pirate just like on PC.

Ape Escape 4

console games always cost more than their PC counterparts due to the platform royalty, and you have to pay to go online too
>b-but I don't play online!
okay so just pirate if you're that broke

>console games always cost more than their PC counterparts due to the platform royalty
Not always. Publishers often make PC games fullprice as well just because they can get away with it.
>and you have to pay to go online too
Not in all games.
>okay so just pirate if you're that broke
Wasn't that exactly what I said?

>Not always. Publishers often make PC games fullprice as well just because they can get away with it.
still cheaper overall
>Not in all games.
all of them with online multiplayer except f2p trash
>Wasn't that exactly what I said?
your statement misses the point that pirating on the ps4 is a pain in the ass and practically not worth the hassle, jumping through hoops and paying more to track down a hackable console. and then if you want to go online or play games made in the last year you need a second unhacked console too.

Let me put it this way: if you own both a pc and a ps4 (if you don't then you're just a sour grapes faggot), why would you ever buy a game on PS4 rather than PC if you had the choice? The only situation I can think of would be if the game is a broken port. Which leaves exclusives or other definitive versions (e.g. PS3 or Vita ports) as the only content to justify owning the console.
And in my experience those games suck dick.

It’s not an opinion it’s a fact. The PS4 has NO games. Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Hits_(PlayStation)

not even a sonybro but there's a thing called "playing old games"

you dont have to constantly be doing something new to have fun you human farm animal

>should I sell my PS4 because it has no games to buy a FUCKING switch that is known for not having games

are you retarded?

Attached: 1562614861664.jpg (1024x682, 70K)

>chalices
>fun
Wow, so this is the power of no games

>2015
>bloodborne comes out
>want to play
>don't want to buy a PS4 for one game
>okay I'll wait until there's more on the platform I want

>2016
>still only one game I want to play

>2017

>2018

>2019

8th gen has been the most unremarkable console gen of all. And even factoring in PC, there still hasn't even been anything worth playing come out in the past couple years tbqh. Oh look, battlefield and asscreed #10402. Sweet. Literally only game on the horizon that even looks remotely promising is Cyberpunk

Attached: bloodborne ps4nogames.jpg (187x270, 6K)

>Spider-Man low tier
>TLG god tier
Fuck outta here

Why cant you fucking zoomers hold onto shit Jesus Christ. If you own less than 10 consoles you are a fucking pleb.

what games do you even play outside souls series

That's pretty much every generation. My ps4 has been unplugged for at least a year at this point and I really don't know what I'd want to play on it. Also there's too much on switch to bother with the ps4. my xbone was an absolute waste of money too. Only things I even bother turning on any more are my Switch and PC

why on earth would you even bother buying a bone?

I'm retarded obv. Also I wanted halo 3 online again and it blew up in my face. Fuck 343 and fuck Microsoft.

Is it true that UFC and Star Wars Battlefront II are the next PS Plus games

seems like video games are not for you

theres a lot of people that just dont care about nintendo games though. for me its not even even an option cause no game on the switch piques my interest.

they're not for the PS4 either

Attached: 1563071507126.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I'm looking at this and genuinely wondering what happened to consoles in general. This is marginal compared to previous gens.

Attached: 1563071715025.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Because people used to consider games like FFX and SH2 as good games even though they're gameplay is fucking garbage.

Maybe harder to develop a game these days. Or takes longer to develop. Who knows

shut the fuck up you illiterate retard

...those are decent games user. I don't see your point. FFX may not have been as good as its previous installments, but its definitely better than the recent entries.

Don't be such a pleb

Will the ps4 go down in history as the worst console in video game history?

Likely the latter. AAA teams consists some times of 1000 people. It's ridiculous.

id give that to the xbox one

They have decent elements, but their gameplay is fucking garbage.

>you can only play exclusives on a console

The Order is actually kino. Doesn't even have bad gameplay, it's just bland generic TPS gameplay. The atmosphere is awesome though.
Spidey, Infamous, Uncharted, even Killzone are all fun games. Nothing too special but you will have fun you faggot.
Horizon is unironically great and Yea Forums is just butthurt about it.
Until Dawn and SotC remake are garbage.
If you're including Judgment might as well include Y6

t. zoomer bandwagoner
Both 360 and PS3 were worse. PS3 only got to PS4 level in the last few years. 360 started strong but basically died 3 years in.

Maybe for you, user, but you don't speak for everyone.

Judgment is actually good. Y6 is trash.

Attached: 1563072155666.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Never said I did.

It can't be worse than fucking DRAWN TO DEATH which you included for some reason. Stop calling the list of games you played an "official Yea Forums ranking", faggot

>360 and PS3 were worse.
What made them worse for you? I've been following this current generation from the sidelines and all I see is the worst aspects of the previous gen just getting worse and increasingly anti-consumer.

I didn't make the list.

The fuck are you in about? There's no way you've played all the good games that already exist. Do you just play new releases for a week? Fucking Zoomers

Attached: 1563098539981.jpg (2280x1063, 451K)

>Last Gaurdian
>god-tier

>Ps3 had way better exclusives
Shut up zoomer. PS3 had no good exclusives.

God I forgot how bad this generation of exclusives for consoles are. PS3 had way better exclusives in both quality and quantity than the PS4.

I'm sorry that you can't appreciate good games

Imagine deleting your post because of a typo. I repeat, shut up zoomer, PS3 had no good exclusives.

yeah it's good
not god-tier

PS3 had the best exclusives last generation.

Not even that. 360 had Burnout Paradise, Crackdown 1, Lost Odyssey, Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Halo 3, ton of JRPGs. First half of the gen was totally dominated by 360.

3, maybe 4 games on there worth playing

Resistance 1, 2 and 3
LBP 1 and 2,
Killzone 2 and 3
Twisted Metal
Warhawk
Uncharted 1, 2 and 3
God of war 3 (Better than the new God of war for PS4)
TLOU
2 Ratchet and clank games
GT5 AND GT6 that actually have a real SP mode.
3 Motor Storm games.
Infamous 1 and 2 that are way better than the new ps4 Infamous.
And a lot more.

The are only like 5 note worthy PS4 exclusives.

Wow, a list of garbage. Good job. How can PS4 compete with RESISTANCE 2 and WARHAWK. Fucking hell.

Lmao no

Mass effect is not Xbox 360 exclusive and pretty much no one outside of Japan cares about JRPGs. Only Halo and dead rising was note worthy in your post.

Resistance 2 scored an 87 on metacritic which is higher than most PS4 exclusives.

>Wait for a new PS5 and the PS5 Pro
Nigger alert

Sno-ie
Like a snowflake

I had a lot of digital games from 360 and I basically got all those games back so yeah.

So this is your American consumer...

I bought a bone for Halo, Gears, Titan fall 1 and backwards compatibility. The only other thing I enjoy is xbox game pass and it's pretty much the saving grace for me regarding this console. I am disappointed Microsoft stop supporting it exclusive wise and now focusing on the next xbox.

Bloodborne is better than all that shit

Nah, demon souls is still king. That is why people are asking for a remake of that game all the time.

If you bought a Bone X then it makes more sense because you get much better performance but otherwise I don't see the appeal in BC.

DeS was the most soulful but also had the worst gameplay.
A remake could fix the gameplay, but is equally likely to remove the soul

He said PS4, not Switch.

>buy a Switch

Attached: 1491769773706.jpg (500x514, 37K)

Why not just go back to an older title you like? I'm still playing titanfall 2.

Uncharted 4 is pretty cool
meme
meme
no, the ratchet and clank remake is so fucking lame
another remaster, the last of us is average
lacklustre fps
driveclub is okay
just watch until dawn on youtube
4 is better than the first 3 games
lacklustre game
lacklustre game
lacklustre game
bloodborne is good
gravity rush is good
haven't played
vr meme
vr meme
haven't played
haven't played
vr meme
nioh is on everything
haven't played
just a collection
play zelda instead
vr meme
haven't played the rest

Attached: lol lets get out of here.gif (245x180, 1.17M)

>Kof 14
Yeah enjoy playing with a bunch of hues

ahahahahaha

The next xbox console is around the corner. Just wait until next year at this point.

No, worse gameplay is dark souls 2 and bloodborne gameplay isn't that much better than Demon souls. Demon souls gameplay would be better if we can use the ps4 controller by default.

>lmao nigga I'll give you $200 to stfu
Get a job nigger

This dude put the P.T. teaser you can finish in 15 minutes in "God Tier" lmao.

Maybe it's better you stick to Bing Bing Boogaloo on the Shitch

member when the ps1 and 2 would easily have over a dozen great JRPGs, dozens of good action games, 3d platformers, shooters, vehicular combat games, stealth games, rhythm games, and cool weird games that you can't really put in a normal genre like katamari and mr. mosquito?

Now it's just a few movies and a few action games.

My PS4 is literally dead. It was overheating while playing Sekiro of all games and then it shutdown and now all I get is "Cannot start PS4 connect DS4 controller with usb and press the PS button" but it doesn't do jackshit. Same thing in safe mode. Funny enough I got a friend's PS4 with me now and it did the same thing when I put in my HDD which means that has to be the issue. I just don't know how to fix it.

>Lackluster game
Infamous was pretty good tho

Agreed. You could buy a PS4 for FT only and it would be well worth the money.

You fucking retard have you even played the games? Have you even seen the ending in gr2? How the fuck do you continue the story from here?

Feels good to be PS4 only, the Switch sucks ass and PC is a joke. The onus is on Nintendo to make Switch worth buying I don't buy consoles for third party multiplats and Wii remasters. Nintendo fucked up big time

Why the fuck would anybody buy a Switch? You're literally being sold obsolete hardware with cheaply made games aimed at children, it's a joke, a literal Fisher Price toy.

I already sold mine and bought a PC. Best decision I ever made

Imagine being this much of a falseflagger
Own both thirdie

>console games always cost more than their PC counterparts
Dude there are sales every week for both digital and physical games at launch maybe but after 3 months you can get games really cheap.

Nigger where did you find a 300$ PC that can play modern games?

pc sales go much further than console sales senpai

If I was a diehard sony fan and I looked into the future from 2014 to now, I would shoot myself. The vita has more games to play than this

Why did i spent $200 on this paper weight that happens to have gravity rush and nothing else. FUCKING WHY ARE THERE NO GAMES?

Sony needs to do something with the ps5 because even the most die hard zoomer sony fanboy will eventually stop supporting a subpar pc with 2 exclusive games worth playing.

Elaborate on this. Both M$ and Sony have a sale every week I purchased games for as little as $3 every sale has a different selection

steam sales give you games for similar prices except they're games that actually matter

>actually matter
I see here’s your (You) user enjoy your day

I spent around a grand, already had a monitor and stuff and now I can play any game I want without frame drops. Playstation is just a fucking meme at this point with the censorship and the greedy paid online BS

How about instead of playing games that you'll only play once and never again, look for games that actually have replay value? Seriously guys, I never understood this mentality that you need to buy a new game every month. Do you have ADHD?

Why are anons so butthurt over the ps4

Look at this dood

>I never understood this mentality that you need to buy a new game every month.
What the fuck, do you just play the same game for 8 weeks?

they don't exist any more, at this point if a game is good for one playthrough I'm impressed

No because i have other consoles and pc

another false flag thread to remind everyone how many games the PS4 has.
Long live Greatness.

Attached: 1562653317124.jpg (1024x1448, 232K)

Seething Xtranny. Cope and dilate.

Beg more, Xcuck.

greatness awaits
and waits
and waits...

>selling your video games
Are you poor or something?

judgement just came out, death stranding and persona 5 royale are coming out later this year.

Why does Xbox live rent-free in your head? They don't pose any threat and are basically dead so why do you feel the need to bring them up so often?

My PS4 has been sitting in a box under my bed since March. It's not coming back out until P5R.

tell me what your favorite RPGs are, I need a good laugh

The only RPGs I've played in the last 5 years are TWIII and P5.

>spiderman
>"low tier"
seething

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 397K)

did you play judgment user?

Wow this thread is still going you guys having any luck convincing people to get with the “winning side”. No! Well better shit post harder if you wanna win that internet argument.