When the last game of TF2 is played, the map will be 2fort

When the last game of TF2 is played, the map will be 2fort.

Attached: 2fort.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbdtBLD8Lbg
youtube.com/watch?v=pC_aGQyFETU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying it won't be dustbowl

When is that

>implying TF2 will ever die
haha

hahahaha, that is a funny joke

>yfw there will come a day that the final tf2 match is played
>you load up ctf_2fort for old time's sake, just to reminisce on the good times you spent on there
>you close your eyes as you can still see the memories faintly encapsulate the insides of your eyelids - all the humorous killcams, all the times you were autobalanced right before you were about to cap the point on pl_upward, the overused binds that people would spam when the match was over, the many conga lines that were started during pre-game, that one time you wiped out 7 people with a crocket on cp_dustbowl, it's all the ghosts of decades past now
>you can even hear the many sounds of tf2 - the micspam, Scout's death scream, the hit sound from the first time you killed an enemy you weren't even aiming at
>the feeling is so good that it makes your heart ache
>sitting back, you begin to digest the fact that you've been sitting in an empty server this whole time
>no one else is going to join you
>those days are long gone
>you put on youtube.com/watch?v=kbdtBLD8Lbg to feel better
>it doesn't help you fight the tears forming in your eyes
>you disconnect for the final time

Attached: sadfrog.png (480x480, 351K)

;(

I seriously doubt tf2 will die
Valve won't make a new one and there is nothing that could replace it, even blizzard failed to do so

>people reminisce about those old times
>start up tf2 again and join a server
>game doesn't die
the last game of tf2 played might be before the actual apocalypse

This

youtube.com/watch?v=pC_aGQyFETU

Attached: Pyro_concept_r.jpg (1200x1467, 1.16M)

Reminder that doublecross is a better 2fort than 2fort.

Call me when there's a daytime version

Attached: 000.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I'm sure it will be a 2 hour round in powerhouse

hopefully

Attached: tierlist.png (1287x1071, 1.64M)

>this is the final season of competitive tf2
>valve has abandoned the game for good
>no sequel planned and no other games like it

Attached: sad seal.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>liking infinitestalematehouse

Attached: 62748.jpg (285x281, 26K)

I haven't been keeping up for a while, what's b4nny going to do? I know he's rocking 4G to commemorate the final season, but is b4nny gonna be done with TF2 once ESEA is done?

Attached: friendlies.png (564x768, 446K)

who knows
he's too autistic to ever play anything else

Attached: b4nny ruins everything.jpg (496x361, 40K)

It's going to be Hightower and people are going to play deathmatch instead of actually focusing on pushing the carts.

b4nny will unironically be the final TF2 player in this situation

I respect his immense skill, and he seems like an alright guy in general, but he's incredibly self-deluded, to the point it's fuckin scary
Whenever I pop into his stream, he'll be talking about the future of tf2 comp, how a new 3rd party matchmaking site or independent tournament or whatever other shit is gonna start to make it more popular like it's a fact
Meanwhile he has to kill half an hour in valve and jump servers just to get a single 12 man PUG going...

>implying there won't be six idletrade servers on achievement_engineer that don't shut down until years after the final match has been played

Attached: 1538210311024.jpg (850x565, 97K)

b4nny got to where he is because he's is obsessed with tf2 to the point of mental sickness. he's never going to admit tf2 is dying until he's literally the last person playing 6s.

Attached: b4nny face.jpg (1248x1080, 90K)

And then you get isekai'd into tf2 world like overlord but shittier because now you just have to be soldier forever

>being able to rocket jump irl
that doesn't sound too bad t.bh

Attached: soldier rain.jpg (500x389, 51K)

If faggots are still playing starcraft and other old ass boomer games to this day, then TF2 will never die. See: LAN, community servers. Sure, your inventory will be gone due to the item server going down, but there most definitely will be server plugins to remedy this issue. Want to just frag with some bros on your home network? Believe it or not, the game doesn't require a central server in order to startup/run, so as long as there's two computers left on the planet, someone's gonna want someone dead.

TF2 will die when it no longer works on computers. Which is a damn shame because there are other much better games (not necessarily FPS) that have community run servers but are dead.

Stranges would die if item server is shut down but cosmetics and mods will live on forever

Name some, tough guy.

>item servers shut down
When that happens, it'll officially be zero hour.

>Egypt not S tier

Everything ends eventually. Whether it's 1,000,000 years from now, or 1,000, the last game of TF2 WILL be played.

Comfy

This seems more likely

Harvest is god tier