Which language are you going to play the new Pokemon in? *EOPs and languagelets need not apply

Which language are you going to play the new Pokemon in? *EOPs and languagelets need not apply

何語で新しいポケモンのタイトルをプレイつもりですか? 注意!!!EOPというのユーザーであれば参加しないで下さい

Attached: 言語をエラぼう.png (743x590, 332K)

I will be playing the original nihongo so I can capture every intricacy of the deep and nuanced dialogue 株式会社ゲームフリーク(Kabushiki gaisha Gēmu Furīku(Game Freak)) is known for.

Love pokemon but not gonna play an unfinished game.

How can you love a series if you wont play ANY of its games?

pokemon games are honestly one of the best places to pick up weebenese since everything is in hiragana.
Shame the game is so shit that I won't even pirate the thing.

>everything in hiragana

Fuck that shit man, Kanji actually makes shit easier to read for beginners. Counterintuitive but it's the truth.

Attached: slide002.jpg (620x270, 71K)

English. I don't read moon.

Plz delete Korean

No idea why people do this shit. It's the same type of people who REEEEE at the release of every new World of Warcraft expac but haven't played since 2009

None.
Fuck Gamefreak.

I was going to call out your Google translate, but I realized that you actually wrote that gibberish yourself. Go study some grammar, please.

>It's the same type of people who REEEEE at the release of every new World of Warcraft expac but haven't played since 2009
That's a really retarded example considering you literally cannot play older iterations of WoW. This is the entire reason why Classic is a thing.

Sorry, english is not my first language. I won't mess it up again.

I'm not going to be playing the new Pokemon, because I'm not an utter fucking manchild.

This series literally has nothing to offer to anyone over the age of 12. Even with your dogshit Japanese, you could be at least playing something half decent.

Neither is Japanese.

Mexican spanish in a emulator.

I'm going to play it once in each language obviously.

I'll probably just play in your mother's pussy.

>>>/lang8/

I played them in English from XY onwards, because I know the English Pokemon names better than my local ones.

Fucking bloatware. I don't need all those languages taking up space.

>>pokemon games are honestly one of the best places to pick up weebenese since everything is in hiragana.
Ding ding ding found the retard who's never actually studied Japanese.

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but what the fuck is up with the kanji on the right? It says ohanashi on the left, but I've never seen that kanji used for hanasu. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, but it seems fucked. Or is there some sort of inside joke I'm not getting?

>bloatware
Please end your life. Please. It bothers me knowing that you exist.

ビーストを暴れさすとかないわwwww

How is it not bloatware? Poorly encoded shit game with a bunch of useless assets.

Reminder that pokemon shills are literally like this guy irl

Attached: 1562867400447.png (512x430, 266K)

I'm not enough of a shit eater to play the new Pokemon game in any language.

That's because he loves it that he doesn't want to support the series becoming only half finished games.
Love isn't accepting everything blindly user.

Attached: intriguing.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Do you actually know anything about coding yourself or are all your opinions based on what you’ve been told?

>encoded
Never mind, there’s my answer.

For the Gen V games specifically, they actually changed a lot of dialogue between the kana-only and kanji versions of the script. The kanji version replaces a lot of words with more complex or fancy words, and even rewrites some sentences entirely (iirc it happens with Ghetsis' dialogue a lot).

That picture is an example of that, where they do it with a couple words, replacing うえ(上) with 上階(じょうかい), and おはなし(お話) with 談笑(だんしょう).

Chinese.

Attached: ho oh.webm (1920x910, 2.96M)

Who cares about SS, when is Masters coming out is the better question?

Oh good, all this fucking means is that there will be even more words added to the "can't name your Pokemon that cuz if means 'poop' in some 4th world language" list.

>still no portuguese
How?

You brazilians are too poor to afford the game anyways so why would they waste time putting your shit spic language?

>he fell for the Chinese mobile game with stolen Pokken assests meme
loloool

French.

Playing it in Japanese could be nice for learning reasons, but I most likely play it in German. Relearning all the attack names and Pokemon is just a pain in the ass.

>t. Masuda

Attached: Game Freak vs Chink Bootleg.webm (854x478, 1.74M)

Ah, I see. Thanks for explaining that. Was wondering if my Japanese had gotten that bad since I've stopped studying

English.

>Which language are you going to play the new Pokemon in?
Na srpsko-hrvatskom. Očito.

>you wont play ANY of its games?
Where does he say he doesn't play any Pokémon game? I love the series but I'm not about to support GF's bullshit by buying this game.

This supersize Pokemon shit is so fucking retarded. Z moves and mega evolutions were a bit gay but mostly ignorable.

>now it's pokken assets
You really need to stick only one explanation, Joe.