Switch Lite

Are you buying one come september?

I don't see what all the hype is about

Attached: Switch Lite.png (1024x686, 452K)

I was excited for about 3 seconds, then I thought about it.

>Are you buying one come september?
Maybe. I'm just wondering if any other colors will come out. I'm not a fan of the solid white buttons.
>I don't see what all the hype is about
New design

If you already have a Normal Switch i don't see any reason to buy a weaker version unkess you're living in the Third World or just want to give one as a gift to a brother or friend. Hopefully Nintendo will release a Pro Nintendo Switch by the end if 2020 that is a much more powerful console and only connects to the TV.

I'm a little on the fence.

I really want to play Switch games, but I'm p.much out of space for consoles since I have 7 consoles currently hooked up that I play regularly. Obviously if I ever got a switch I'd play it mostly in the portable mode.

Then again, I hate the idea of playing at lower settings since it won't be docked and I hear it takes kind of a performance hit when when its in handheld "mode".

The only reason I would ever buy one of these is if they made it perform significantly better than the normal switch does in handheld mode.

>Run up the stairs to my wife's bedroom. cape WHOOSHing behind me!
>Jump up and down on her bed while I chant "NINTENDO SWITCH LITE! NINTENDO SWITCH LITE!"
>Her new boyfriend wakes up and snaps at me as she groans
>"AYO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN. NEXT TIME YOU WAKE ME UP IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS LIL BITCH"
>"Stop it Jamal, he's just excited... go back to bed, Bryce."
>I head back to bed, less afraid after she defended me, humming the Mario theme song the way there.

Holy shit.. I can't fricking wait! Nintendo Switch Lite and new Pokemon. What new games are y'all looking forward to?

I literally only play my switch in handheld mode. You're hardly missing anything. The only game I advise not to play in handheld mode is Xenoblade 2. (Although framerate and resolution, docked, is also shit)

It's supposed to appeal to japan, of course we don't get the appeal.

>weaker version

>out of space for consoles since I have 7 consoles currently hooked up that I play regularly

Attached: 1563080671773.gif (276x260, 1.23M)

I'm waiting for it to come out in non-shit colors

YOU CAN PLAY GAMES OUTSIDE

It's for kids.

>Are you buying one come september?
No. I already have the Pikachu/Eevee variation and I may just hack it soon.

>I don't see what all the hype is about
That's hype, people getting excited about nothing relevant in particular. Today's example; wanted to be ripped off with a downgraded version of a 2015 hardware without any real improvement.

I'm staying with my 2DS XL personally as far as Nintendo.

what excites me is the weight, the current switch is a fucking brick, the lite is only 20grams heavier than a pro controller, it's gonna be fucking KINO

yes. feels like a gba 2.0

also retroarch.

+pc

I'm a vidya hoarder

stronger version. It's got a newer soc in it but nintendo says this will just be used to improve battery life.

Probably not, I already have a Switch. I would have bought one for my gf eventually so we could play Pokémon together on it, but seeing as GameFreak is shitting the bed even more than usual with SwSh, I don't see a point

yes, the last thing i owned from nintendo was a ds so the lite looks perfect. ive only owned nintendo handhelds, glad they havent forgot their core audience

Good stuff.

Attached: zkmM_OlH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>stronger version
>nintendo says this will just be used to improve battery life.
It's like half an hour of "improvement".

>since I have 7 consoles currently hooked up that I play regularly.
Based

I have 15 consoles hooked up and I just play docked on one of my monitors. I wouldn't bother with handheld unless you have really small hands. Switch is unplayable for more than 20 mins for me since it's so thin. It just hurts after a while.

I would if you could dock it into TV