What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1563082041615m.jpg (1024x544, 66K)

OP is a fag

it looks like some kind of suprice
oh no

They were thinking with faggots like you in mind OP. Hence this thread.

They got they foot in the door with D44M 2016's gay edgy "realistic" shit and now they're just going full VIDEO GAMES since they already have brand awareness.

that hud.

Everyone shits on the HUD, but I honestly have no idea what the problem is.

They call it "intrusive", as if Doom 93's HUD didn't take up a full third of the screen. Shit looks fine. You're not even gonna notice in the heat of battle anyway.

Still trying to figure out the demonic corruption thing

why does this looks like a ripoff?

Probably just "how many enemies are still in the area," since there was always that one fucking Imp that liked to shove off and hide somewhere and take forever to find in Doom 2016.

Doubling down on attracting the zoomer audience.

I think it's a replacement for Doom 2016's scoring. The demonic corruption level decrease when you clear the level of enemies, just like in the previous game where your rating would increase the more demons you kill.

What am I suppose to have a problem with here?

Your age being less than the last two numbers of the current year.

You didn't answer my question. Are you too retarded to articulate?

Attached: 1374989438406.jpg (276x248, 18K)

You didn't need to confirm what I just said, it was obvious enough on its own. Thanks anyway though.

It's not the size, it's just fucking ugly

Why remake the hud anyway? Why not reuse it from the first game

How am I suppose to tell what retarded thing you're mad about?
Too much shit on screen, or is there too little? Do you not like the colors? Are you angry about tutorial pop-ups? Are the hud elements to small or too large for you liking? Are they positioned to far to the sides of the screen? Are you angry about the floating question mark?

>unrealistic video game bad
based zoomer

I agree. DOOM had the best hud.
I mean how am I suppose to get into the character if I can't see his face looking around on the bottom?

>Are you angry about the floating question mark?
I don't know why, but that I read that in Bill Burrs voice from 2013

They went too far in a few places.

>muh colour bad muh washed palletes good