Fuck Halobabbies, fuck Destinytoddlers. Let's talk about the true ludo Bungie sci-fi FPS series

Fuck Halobabbies, fuck Destinytoddlers. Let's talk about the true ludo Bungie sci-fi FPS series.

Attached: durandal_1707.gif (182x119, 2K)

Fuck off this is not a tau board

I wonder what Staten is doing now after Recore

Staten is a hack who could never have written anything as complex as the Marathon trilogy.

>Ludo
You HAVE to go back. It's kino and will always be forever kino. Stop forcing your shit meme.
>k-kino was only for movies!!
Nice historical revisionism, Discord raider.

This

The netplay was really fun, too bad it's not as populated anymore. Still cool that people are still making content and playing these games.

Absolute shit taste

t. halobabby

Halo 2 campaign sucked, go back to sucking animal dick, furry.

Marathon 1 is awful

LUDOPHILES RISE UP

Why would halo be the babies and destiny be the toddlers? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

It was fine until they just gave up halfway through and it became about slogging your way through a bunch of Doom 2-tier maps. And not the good Doom 2 maps, either.

Yikes. Luckily everyone disagrees with you.

I do think that 1 is the weakest in the trilogy but I don't think the game is awful. My biggest problem is that the best part of the game is when you board the pfhor scout ship, those levels have the best level design and music. The thing is that those levels are in late in the middle and near the end of the game. There are some good human levels like G4 sunbathing but levels like low flying defense drones and colony ship for sale are the worst. Low flying defense drones is one of the worst levels imo if you play on TC and colony ship for sale is actually a fun level until the stupid lift puzzle.

Infinity's the best.

Infinity has the best netplay but 2 had the most solid single player

Halo 2 is an unfinished mess.

>everyone
Just a small amount of lorefags, furries, and Halo 2 fanboys that started with it.

This

It's pretty good. I liked the surreal feel of the 3rd game's storytelling.

I don't remember a lot of it, though. I remember one level where you have to wait for a door to open and a mess of enemies teleport in, that was fun.

this
I fucking love 2's levels and story

Attached: 1531372219138.jpg (1374x1500, 589K)

Tried it but I quit when I stumbled onto a secret room that you need to rocket jump to get out of which is something I didn't even know I could do until I looked it up later.

2 had the best levels, I like the pfhor ship levels more in 1 because those wacky bright colours in 2 looks like trash compared to the cool dark purples in 1. Infinity is either hit or miss with me, some levels are really good but some are just a mess. Also it's cool that some people still play netgames on infinity I met some Canadian dude who hosts games if you ask him, I don't remember his name it was like random letters

>but some are just a mess.
I guess that's fair. But I liked most of the levels besides maybe the actual "dreams" ones. Oh and one level where you had to get all the switches. That one sucked.

I LOVE YOU MAN!

Attached: WTF is this shit?.jpg (187x247, 21K)

Infinity is kinda off for me because it honestly has some of the best level design in the trilogy and also the worst. I always love aye mak sicur but I will always hate those vacuum levels

Marathons level design is 100 percent dog shit.

>How to spot a redditor BOB on Yea Forums

Attached: M2.19.2.2.2.gif (306x266, 33K)

^