Shadowbringers

Let's discuss this expansion pack

Attached: 1558750892939.jpg (419x640, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ascfjJXDWjo
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Dwarven_Mythril_Hammer
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/7cfe0c414b6/
youtu.be/C5tXGQ7yMiA
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/tales_from_the_storm/sidestory_02/#sidestory_02
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns14hRqwY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all so tiresome.

Just finished the MSQ an hour ago. I was honestly speechless. Its easily the best expansion. Heavensward set a high bar, but this was something else entirely. The cutscene right before the Hades fight is just so fucking kino

Fave zones are the Ratika Greatwood and Amaurot

You're tiresome. Kys

just got titania wep

now i need to learn innocence, how bad/harder is it to get a first clear?

it's easier to learn but harder to pug because randos are fucking suicidal

I currently see 3 (three!) FF14 generals on the front page. Can you trannies PLEASE stay on your containment board on /vg/?
Thank you.

i'll go on /vg/ once the erping dramawhore avatarfags become another statistic
until then I'd like to talk about a video game on the video games board for once. Sorry you feel so threatened by anything that isn't "For me, it's x" and other fapbait waifu threads.

Attached: IMG_20190713_225434.png (400x363, 243K)

How about you stop bouncing on that Activision cheese dick faggot.

>3
I see one thread about 1.0 and this one. Where's the 3rd?

Story was great, Class overhauls has been mostly superb except SMN got cucked hard.

Attached: Stupid meme.jpg (466x359, 34K)

SMN is great except for ability bind bloat.

SMN damage is so bad for how much you have to do

>AST

Attached: 1549926149882.gif (250x187, 1.68M)

Pretty good. Not what I thought it would be but I like it. The DRK changes feel a little weird tho. Not as clunky but less APM. It felt like too much before but now it feels like it's missing something

I just think it needs more mana regen so you can hit Edge/Flood more often. That'd be enough for me

Leveling 71-80 is painful on new classes, honestly.

Attached: 1562603148685.png (908x763, 1.31M)

Reminder current AST is competing with SCH for the raid spot.
If their dps is buffed, SCH becomes the same as 4.x WHM with excess healing that nobody cares about, a shitty raid buff and no personal dps.

I had this opinion a week ago, but SMN actually flows really easily.

>Alphinaud randomly stops healing during Philia
>forced to pop 3 cooldowns to survive the tank buster at 40% health

Thanks you piece of shit

SCH is so fucking boring now. Imagine being a new player in like stone vigil and not having an aoe skill. There's not even aetherflow at that level, not that there's anything to use it on anymore. Healer casts heal gameplay.

Attached: 1560812060874.png (657x527, 41K)

>Imagine being a new player in like stone vigil and not having an aoe skill
so like AST and WHM since always?

Yeah, like WHM not having an AoE until 50. Now that would be silly

>Class overhauls has been mostly superb
I see you haven't played NIN yet

>Alisaie stops in middle of AoE to LB2 sin eater slut in Mt Gulg at 50% hp
>Alisaie dies
>My LB2 is gone

I ran that one yesterday and Urianger just stood in the center when Philia did the rampage and died. It was like his AI just shut off.

All healers get their aoe at 45.

Yeah the trust AI doesn't really do her justice. They designed her on purpose to be
>wow so aggressive and headstrong
to try and reflect her character but really its just like playing with the most retarded red mage you've ever seen.
>always stands in AoEs to get casts off or finish melee combo, even if it will certainly result in death
>uses shitty caster LB on single targets just because its available
>never uses AoEs

And before, 2 of them had it much later, AST couldn't even AoE in ARR content until now, thus
is just kind of a silly statement

fuck off to /vg/, tranny.

My friend likes NIN in this x-pack but i havent played it yet no.

Attached: 1560040089481.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I just ignore schfags at this point. I recommend it.

>so many people on hunts I can't see the mob anymore
Datacenter wide hunts were a mistake.

>wow so aggressive and headstrong
>to try and reflect her character but really its just like playing with the most retarded red mage you've ever seen.
Just like the real deal
After all the twins are retarded

I feel like Gravity needs some kind of added effect at this point. There's no reason for it to be the weakest AoE out of the bunch and not have something like Holy's stun. Give it a slow or something comparable to help mitigate damage during trash pulls

Ls and discord was a mistake.

then your friend must have wrists made unto a thing of iron

its effect is that you can cast it at range without having to stand inside the asshole of the mob pack

I main SMN and I love it in 5.0, the fuck you on about?

which is useless since you want to be in in melee anyway so you can hit the tank with your ogcds

I consider that to be a bit of a detriment, though, in that a WHM can spam holy and a SCH can spam AoW while still targeting the tank, wasting no time retargetting the tank if they need attention during a pull.

Fuck Ascians, fuck Zodiark and fuck Darkness.

I want to fuck this primal.

Attached: hy.png (1023x1078, 1.07M)

bros i got to 2.3 quests and i am honestly loving all this politics and refugee shit. it's almost cartoonishly simple and offers no profound commentary on real life reflections, but it's so much more interesting than "oh yeah someone's summoning a primal because they're scared."

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-07-11 06-59-18 (2).png (529x509, 421K)

just wait til you hit Heavensward

Is it really that bad? I'm at level 76 on my main right now and I feel like the pacing for level ups has been perfect.

I wish I got into this earlier, i'm still on ARR but jesus some main quests are really dumb. I'm in the refugees camp looking for the guy in the black robe
Btw how do I change jobs

>SB WHM
>shitty raid buff
More like no raid buff. Which WHM only gets at 80 and I'm not sure if it's actually worth much (since it's just protect).

Just waltz into a guild, do the acceptance quest, and switch weapons

I'm talking of chain stratagem.

If you've already joined the guild for the other job, just equip a weapon assigned to the job. btw, I'm new to the game too, pretty far in ARR, but I wouldn't mind playing with other people. You in Crystal, by any chance?

>Btw how do I change jobs
visit the guild of any class you're interested in playing and talk to the NPC with a blue quest marker above its head to unlock the class
after that you just have to equip the weapon of whatever class you wanna play at any given time and it switches it for you
make sure to save your gear sets in the character sheet

>Ninja should be a healer

right or wrong ?

>chain strategem
>shitty
in what fucking universe

In the current universe where BRD no longer relies on crits to dps.

No, I know. But you misread what I was quoting. SCH won't become 4.X WHM because SCH at least has some raid utility that isn't healing.

WHM has never had a raid buff. It has a barebones raid buff that was taken away from all healers in ShB (protect) - and speedrun trannies will probably consider it "bad" because it doesn't contribute to rDPS much, and I haven't noticed it doing much in terms of damage mitigation (which in turn, means that 90% of the NA population will consider it shit). Most WHMs in PF seem to forget it even exists.

>Chain Stratagem was only useful for bards
ah, so you're just a retard

Just finished the ShB story. I will remember him.

I’d sacrifice every lalafell player to Zodiark for the power to give headpats to Ryne.

FUCK GOGGS

I didn't say that.
With the nerf from 15 to 10 and with BRD no longer relying on crits, what was considered to be a 7% dmg buff is now 4% at best, on a 2min cooldown.

laHEE
amazing ost

youtu.be/ascfjJXDWjo

>want to buy a house
>have to camp the sign post without sleeping for possibly 48 hours
>all that while competing with 100 other people who are on the same sign post because it's literally the only available plot
Could a system be worse? Could it possibly ever be worse? What a piece of shit design.

>not Twinning

Y'shtola is waifu of the year, all years, right?

Did auto demolish kick in again, I keep hearing people talking about snagging houses lately.

Over designed anime like shit. Why aren't gooks capable of art?

I misinterpreted what you said then.
Though SCH will definitely be on a better spot than SB WHM because it enables the co healer to do more damage than what a AST/WHM comp does.

She can’t be your waifu she’s in a loving relationship already with Runar.

>His name was Ardbert. and he was my friend.

all of the scenes with Ardbert gave me feels, especially when you return to the Crystarium at the end and it shows Ardbert walking toward his friends

Yshtola took the Runarpill
It's Minifilia time now

I picked Alphinaud First over Alisaie.

Attached: 1562941901059.jpg (908x763, 408K)

>implying anyone ever considered y'shtola their waifu
Nobody likes y'shtola, everyone questions how the fuck she got in dissidia and became the face of the game.

I want this bath this granny's dusty oly cat eggs in my cream and give her kittens before it's too late

Attached: 1535822098864.jpg (2480x3508, 1.03M)

Same, I wanted to see Eulmore first.

Alisaie is not sexy, she is probably a virgin. Who the fuck wants blood on their dick?

see

This is your tank for tonight.

Attached: e64637.jpg (305x539, 37K)

You got all the special fate items already right?

Attached: 1563020054691.png (1575x949, 2.53M)

cathag is the best bro

t.

Attached: 15080978732.png (355x355, 32K)

Miqote toes!

Attached: commission_animation__y_shtola_rhul_tied_up_by_necdaz91_ddawa8l-fullview.jpg (1600x901, 230K)

I literally do not understand the design decisions around DRK. They cannot fucking decide what to do with this job.
HW DRK is so radically different, it can't even be called the same job anymore. It's a completely different class. Now it's a warrior with an MP bar.

Attached: drks.png (500x573, 187K)

Yes, I camped archaeotania for her.

Attached: 1546825667047.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>Now it's a warrior with an MP bar.

That's what it was in FFXI.

I claimed Yshtola back in 2013, you can just step in right now and waifu her, immoral.

At least it's more fun to play than in Stormblood.

Hopes for 5.01?

That Seto cutscene was probably the most emotional cutscene in all of FFXIV for me.

I've never played XIV and never will, I just have a desperate craving for Mithra feet and FFXI never gave me any, but Miqote are the next best thing.

Attached: commis043_by_notetz-d9ba9az.jpg (990x1400, 1.1M)

>questions
They'd be retarded then. The answer is she's a catgirl and semi-main character and to the layman catgirls are the most recognisable part of XIV. Also she's one of the most popular scions in Japan.

Yeah. Every WHM/SCH party I've had has felt really smooth and nice to play. I feel like people are jumping the gun way too early here, and saying that SCH is going to be shit especially when WHM still brings literally nothing but what they should've brought (big healing and dps) and SCH can literally solo heal current ex fights is retarded.

AST has right to complain since they're weak AND their card gimmick was gutted so much that it actually feels terrible to play.

Speaking of which
Is Ardbert "gone" now? Or is he just a part of us that will pop up occasionally

I always considered her my waifu but I'm not a rampant irritating attention whore who feels the need to post about it, so you'd never know

she cant ever be cute miqote because not once has she ever done the happy cat emote or the surprised cat emote in any of the cutscenes
shes like a dead fish personality-wise

So is the WoL, literally harem protagonist level of dense when it comes to love.

I suspect he's gone, but it would be nice to see him pop up again.

Nobody cares about solo healing when you're doing 2k extra dps. There's a reason nobody does speedruns with solo healing.

I think he’s gone for good now, he finally got to rejoin his buddies, no need to hang around and stalk us more.

Tataru is whoring out the scions bodies while they are comatose. That's why she was so surprised when you got back already.

Attached: tataru smile.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

The content so far has been meh.
Decent leveling with some bad areas and a repetitive story that gets good towards the end.
Jobs (except for DRG and BLM) got more boring, Dungeons are are still corridors, Music is nice and ex primals are baby shit.
It's not as bad as stormblood but not as good as Heavensward either up to now.
I hope Eden delivers.

>just turned 30 on my WAR

ahhhhh i just want to get to GUN so god damn fast reeee

Thanks for your help!
>crystal
I'm in Chaos

>tfw Tataru cries

>Jobs (except for DRG and BLM) got more boring,
why is DRG suddenly top tier fun? i remember it being boring as fuck couple years back

I want tataru to get dicked by highlanders in front of me as she shows me the middle finger.

What I mean is that having SCH in your party will mean that WHM can DPS more. Having WHM DPS more is better since they do stupid amounts of damage. Calling SCH "like SB WHM" is like saying that MNK is terrible because the TK rotation is gone.

Yeah, it's gone now, but there's other shit to replace it, and another way to play.

FUCK THIS SHIT WHOEVER THOUGHT LEVELING ALT JOBS SOLELY VIA DUNGEONS AND SHITTY WOW SIDEQUESTS SHOULD GET HANGED

this is so obnoxious

>WHM solo heals ucoil
>nobody says jack shit
>AST solo heals uwu
>nobody says jack shit
>SCH solo heals titania ex
>OMYGODSTRONGESTHEALEREVER

Attached: 1542399634342.png (500x417, 251K)

It will never be like early Heavensward user, they already moved from that kind of design. Just get over it.

name 1 dps job that got WORSE, and why

do not respond with summoner "because i have to push egi assaults"

Thats really fucking hot.

tataru probably has a tight as fuck pussy god damn already getting a half chub

Agreed, they're quite fun. Anyone who says there's "100 worthless filler quests" once you beat the base ARR story are cutscene skippers parroting what they've read on reddit or the official forums

>XIV players

Attached: 140806798075651.png (449x401, 490K)

Needs to have Blood Weapon work as before, along with counting magic attacks, while Delirium should do something else. I'd rather it reduce BS and Quietus costs to 20, and halve MP costs.
If potencies would have to be changed to accomodate this, I'd be fine with it. I just think Delirium being a shitty IR is gay, I don't want it to be an IR at all.

Attached: unknown (112).png (1603x1051, 2.44M)

I don’t have an issue with the egi assaults on SMN, I just can’t get used to the changes to the whole aetherflow system, shit just doesn’t flow right anymore.

No, lets not.

imagine the smell and the screams of pleasure

You're bad, just play the job more. It flows very well but you need to understand how to properly use your abilities, look up the full rotation. The only critique of SMN that is valid atm is that they're button bloated for absolutely no reason.

Why would you bring a BRD over a DNC anyway? Just caring about one job is kinda retarded bro

>Deep dungeon/HoH
>Fates after 70
>Roulettes
>Challenge Log

But yeah it's repetitive. They're really trying to sell those boosts

almost contemplating on switching my class mid msq and ust leveling that one with msq

>run five roulettes every day so you simply get one level up
>you have to run the same dungeon five times to get another level up
>once you reach the top, it all becomes a game of luck whether you get retard teammates in partyfinder or skilled players
This is such a huge waste of time

Attached: 1563038750813.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I want to mating press this GSM NPC cat

Attached: ffxiv_12072019_153050_970.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

I kind of wish they would adapt the system they have for PvP to deal with button bloat, like DWT/Deathflare being one button and such would really improve it.

The fuck has DNC have to do with 4.x BRD dps proccing on crits, something that doesn't exist anymore?

how come your textures look good user? and not blocky on pc

Keep the /vg/ shit in /vg/ so we can keep the Yea Forums threads without janny having a fit

Hot take: BIS/ubermelding has always been completely pointless and a waste of time, and is a meme coined by materia flipping marketeers who make bank on unsuspecting crafters.

How anyone can stand or justify BIS melding is beyond me. The amount of gil wasted pouring failed materia after materia gear for absolute minimum returns is insane. At that point you might as well just buy gear when it crashes a few hours later on patch day from everybody trying to cash in while only undercutting themselves into oblivion - it will save you so much more money and effort.

I refuse to believe that sinking dozens of millions to shave off a step in a macro, or using 1 less HQ mat in a craft, is in any way worth it unless you do an absolute metric FUCKTON of crafting that would somehow MAKE you money by getting more crafts done/saving mats to such a point where it overcomes your investment.

Attached: 634.jpg (764x705, 173K)

>Keep the /vg/ shit in /vg/
how is this vg at all? were discussing VIDEO GAMES on Yea Forums

>>run five roulettes every day so you simply get one level up
Not doing main scenario roulette? Always a guarenteed level.

Monk hasn't gotten the fixes they have needed for years instead they just got a few shitty bandaids like finally having a full aoe rotation. Stances need to be changed to traits. Tornado kick needs to become a completely different skill since SSS makes it server zero purpose outside of using it on a boss that is at 1% health. Anatman needs to be changed so it's not relying on either luck or a third party program to do your opener effectively. They need to completely remove the reliance on crit like they did for bard so they aren't forced to stack it over every other stat.

If you have a lot of gil, why not?
It's a minimal DPS increase but it's still there

He thinks of Yea Forums as Yea Forums with video games.

>friend and i queue for the last dungeon
>we get a braindead RDM who barely casts any spells, and his dumb healer friend
>reaction time to mechanics is so slow they are probably from BR or peru
>drag their shitter asses kicking and screaming through the dungeon
how people like this make it this far is beyond me holy shit

Attached: 1563074776985.png (400x600, 301K)

Just wait til Titania EX, I'm still stuck in practice/duty completion hell because fucking DPS keeps letting that fairy cunt enrage.

Attached: 1562562797274.jpg (670x680, 300K)

Are GNB the new WAR in terms of almost all of them are complete retards? It's like a dps class for the sub 100 iq playerbase.

What else do you even use gil for?

Anatman's opening DPS contribution is so minor that if it costs you a kill your group has bigger problems. You might as well compare it to you getting targeted by a mechanic and having to step away for a second instead of the NIN or smething.

Because they make up for the damage "lost" on chain strat + BRD, meanwhile 5.0 BRD is being cucked by MCHchads

Its your own fault for playing with randoms. Play with your friends / static / fc.

Attached: 1562023974091.png (435x626, 355K)

It's not a meme for this simple reason. First of all you need a base set of stats to craft something. I currently do not meet it because I'm not lv 80 yet.

Now, if i meet the minimum stats i need to be EXTREMELY lucky to HQ the item. I don't want to spend half of my day grinding materials just to get 1 single HQ and a bunch of NQs nobody will buy and that's why overmelds are so important towards crafting. For example CP overmelds are needed just so people can finish their rotation, if you don't have enough CP your rotation will fall short and you'll either finish your item or HQ.

Attached: 1546430136213.png (289x84, 12K)

>Took me a week to finally find a party that doesn't fuck up during the big add phase
>get a 1% enrage
>twice

Attached: 1561593130286.png (340x318, 203K)

Snagging a house plot everyone else is gunning for, slapping a single lawn chair down, and sitting and laughing at the homeless hobos they are.
It’s good to be rich.

>It's like a dps class for the sub 100 iq playerbase.
and i like it that way

these are your ff14 influencers for tonight

Attached: dd.jpg (2251x1096, 423K)

No they don't, I'm talking of chain stratagem raid contribution. If there's a job that's in your party that directly gets better dps from getting crit procs, a raid buff that increases the chance to crit will have an higher weight than if that job no longer gains more dps from crit procs.

That would be Urianger

drop WAR mid lvl 30 for DRG for leveling?

How do you enrage if people didn't fuck up? The whole reason you hit enrage is poor damage and poor damage is due to deaths.

it's almost 100 worthless fetch quests, but the story is enjoyable

I don't know

Poor damage is also due to poor rotation and gameplay

I'm talking BIS melding. Not overmelding.

I'm talking people that are going to meld 8/8/7/7/7 on everything come patch day despite the fact this is both gear that will be replaced next patch, and extremely overkill even for macro statweights. All you'll need is 6/6/5/4/4 at most.

>Runar
Is this legit or just typical ship overreacting

>Seriously considering switching away from Viera because I miss hats/hair

It's not fair bros why couldn't they just hide the fucking ears

Stop using your shitty version of holmgang.

>drop 2 min queue for 20 min queue

I'm sticking to materia 6 as long as I can.

It sure is weird that the top parsing players are doing runs 1-2 minutes slower than groups with normal comps that aren't sucking off 1 person to make their number bigger.

well, yeah, but leveling via MSQ is easier than as a tank mang

No, THIS is your tank

Attached: Randy.jpg (329x399, 34K)

I know mrhappy is a shitter who makes bad guides and Ethys is that lore guy who’s always wrong, but who’s the other guy?

How the fuck are people enraging on these fights? My clear run for titania had the whole party die at least once and we still met the dps check.

That's general "I have too much gil" autism.

I hope you're right, hopefully the crafting tome gear isn't insane in requirements.

>2 min
more like 5-8 min

but how many cheeseburgers will he need to stack?

I can understand 5's and 4's, but why stick to 6? You can get 8's real fucking easy with scripts and they are a one time thing because real slots.

Some guy got really upset with Runar touching Y'shtola that people have been pushing the two together

I'm just guess I have bad luck with finding good DPS players.
I managed to clear Innocence 4 times with a blind no-guides party and we never saw enrage in any run, but when I join a farm party the next day, I got to see his enrage twice.

Attached: 1562222306185.png (800x450, 142K)

>people waifu yshtola
>go so far to make yshtola miquote main characters
>slight implication that she may have something with runar
>waifufags seething
Gotta push for whatever narrative brings the most lulz

Attached: 1562025739502.jpg (404x422, 163K)

BRD synergized well with Litany and Stratagem, but the reason it was picked was because the job was strong to begin with. If "benefits from more crits" was the only metric to go by there would be a lot more MNKs running around

Friends are the FC and frankly they all are the same as randoms except one who is actually reliable.

Attached: 1562638460130.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

is this the most streamlined anime weeabo mmo there is?

It isn't weird at all. Parse chasing and the muh logs metagame has always been retarded. There are better games for this type of autism, aren't there?

I'm sorry but I can't see a group hitting enrage with 0 deaths. I'm sure it's possible, just like it's possible a thunder will hit my house before I finish typing this post.

Is MSQ roulette worth the XP?

I'd rather save 8s until I have to use them in the 4.1 or 4.3 series of gear. Or better yet, sell them this patch to people who will be using them.

Just about enough to outheal AST

>UI even at supposedly 4k looks like shit
!?

DRG was fucking awful at the beginning of Stormblood, but now it's amazing for a few reasons.

> Endless combo if you do positionals right
> No longer need to rely on multiple jump attacks to grant mirage dive.
> High jump negates the awful animation lock.
> BOTD gives 30 seconds when cast so it's almost impossible to lose it even when your group is moving at a snail's pace, aslo LOTD resetting it to 30 as well means we don't need to max out BOTD beforehand.
> Dragon Sight no longer requires other people. Fuck all Disciples of Magic who used to hang out by the boss arena entrance.

I'm afraid we're gonna get nerfed but as someone who has mained DRG since HW I'm having a blast

I wish I knew it was going to happen or I would have recorded it for you to see.

any info about this semen demon yet?

Attached: D2T4No7WwAArf99.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

Well, gotta make a choice then. Will you stay in your mediocre fc with friends or will you move on to a more competent fc and (maybe) make friends there?

Attached: 1562036456831.png (484x504, 315K)

sounds good

Someone redpill me on the trust system. Will this let me just comfortably play the game with NPCs?

I wouldn't mind her having a love interest honestly but I'd prefer it be a male miqote or at the very least a midlander - I feel like a lot of furries self insert into the heavier beast races and I don't want them to ever have happiness

It's possible due to poor rotations and player skill.
Astonishing I know, but it even happens in Trial roulettes along with EX.

If you get Praetorium. Just find something else to do during cutscenes and enjoy the nearly full level

Castrum isn't a whole lot shorter and gives way less xp though.

I just wish one of the AoE moves would extend Disembowel

Yes, it’s practically a guaranteed level.
Just put on Netflix or something and relax it’s easy as shit.

I also found it impossible until I had it happen on fucking Seiryu EX of all fights
Just have both your healers do 100 DPS and you, a tank, being the second highest DPS

Attached: 15575345345385.png (360x240, 108K)

It's not even an implication. It's a platonic master and student relationship but a waifufag had a meltdown over it. It's like how Japs got mad when they found out the male Granblue character was going to interact with their Love Live waifu and people made porn to make fun of them.

Yes, but big pulls are a no no because they don't aoe for shit.
You could just leave it in the background, barely play and let the trusts do shit for you.

She has really long shins

>MSQ roulette
whats that

>this
>semen demon

Attached: 1545272524816.jpg (1203x1920, 293K)

Imagine SMN but melee and without the payoff (damage).

>the dps buff DNC provides is less than bringing an actual job that can DPS

If you're okay with 30 minute dungeon runs with DPS that don't AoE. It's fine

dancer a shit thats been well established by now

For single targets you'll get back to Disembowel right around the time it drops off. But yeah it sucks having to interrupt AOE spam to reapply it.

Y'shtola won't have a love interest. Japs aren't dumb enough to piss off their otaku.

Problem is it's ass for anything below level 72 content wise. But yeah, I am working on it now after samurai and will main it for SHB content.

It's just the problem this late, everyone good has already farmed everything they need.

I mean just for the Main story quests. I like to take my time in games and actually watch the cutscenes, but I never do in FFXIV because I feel like everyone is waiting on me

Yes, that's their main purpose.
Keep in mind its for ShB dungeons only for now iirc

If you're okay with 30 minute dungeon runs with DPS that don't AoE. It's fine

That goes for most jobs. GNB and DRK don't even have their proper aoe until 72. SMN feels horrible as well

Oh yeah then they are good for that. I liked using them for the msq dungeons because it’s a nice way to see the boss mechanics without worrying about other players judging me if I die or fuck up.

Why is the face swap gate still a thing? They should remove it and add something that involves the stage. There is now only one gate that uses the stage and it rarely even comes up. With the addition of Mahjong they should do more board games like Chess. I would queue for chess non stop.

Attached: IMG_20190713_023319.jpg (1574x1080, 107K)

Overall I was pretty happy with the Trust system. I used them for every single ShB dungeon when I was going through the MSQ the first time because they have unique dialogue, and it just felt more immersive. There's also some fun things they do like if you bring Ryne to the second dungeon, the boss mechanic where you need to cross the thin walkway over the pit has her slowly tiptoeing across it whereas Alisaie runs full speed along with you, Thancred goes halfway and then leaps across the gap for the rest of it, and Urianger straight up teleports to the other side.

They don't AoE and there's a weird quirk about their AI where if they're avoiding an enemy AoE, they stop doing anything until the AoE itself goes off. So they'll move out of the way of it but just stand there not DPSing until the move goes off. It makes the dungeons itself take longer than if you had players, but it was a price I was willing to pay. They do a really good job with boss mechanics for the most part barring one or two weird fuckups.

spent 4 hours today and still no win. Tanking to the end is easy, Dps staying alive to the end and doing their fucking damage is apparently impossible

Ninja, a bloated mess that clips the gcd too often and needs good ping, concentration and APM to play average. You can fuck upmvery hard but in the end, even if you don't... Your DPS will be shit so why bother ?

Easily the worst class in ShB.

Lolimin is a tad bit sexier than real minfilia. Both look like they do anal though so that's a mutual plus.

NIN because every change put APM through the roof and it's killing my wrists all while barely doing more damage than the DNC pushing buttons as they light up if I do it perfectly, which is difficult because there's fifteen different cooldowns to keep track of along with Huton and Ninki.

Ah I see, I'm still in heavensward. Maybe I'll come back and just bite the bullet through the expansions
Yeah I don't mind, it's fine.
This too, plus I'd like to play through the MSQ with the characters we spend time with instead of a miqote in a bikini and two lalafells in heavy armor

Main NIN and quickly leveled DNC because I really enjoy the class. Healer of choice is AST. Not aloud in most PF groups. Feels like I’m not meant to play this expansion.

>chess
You're getting Doman Go at best, enjoy learning a game a couple thousand times more complex yet looks easier than othello so people will laugh at you for playing it

switch WAR lvl 35 for DRG? yes or no

>The absolute fucking autism whenever someone wields a new weapon (e.g. Ran'jit and eden hammer bitch) and people start wondering aloud if that means there's going to be an entire new fucking job
>People can't just wield weapons that arent copy pasted assets anymore or people start asking questioms, the game is that fucking streamlined

tips for MCH? when I heatcharge should I be making sure to hit all my heat blast, usually 5 or is 4 okay if I'm trying to make sure I don;t overcap on my gauss round and richochet? When i'm doing wildfire and then heatcharge is it okay to hit the ogcd too even if I miss an extra hit as I make up for it by not capping my ogcd?

>All the angry WAR
>All the DRK who took till now to realize they'd been bamboozled

>The Chad Paladins
>Their GNB DPS OT bros

>Everyone who thought MNK would be good

>DRG being both easiest and best DPS yet again

>NIN a cuck

>AST LMFAO

God this expansion is fantastic

Attached: flash.jpg (243x207, 10K)

Or you know, people are assuming it's a new job because during her reveal yoshida asked the audience about her job.

You should be hitting 5 heatblast/autocrossbow shots at least, and weave in one gauss/richochet if you're going to go over on charges

I don’t know why everyone gets all excited about seeing big hammers like Eden chick’s or Nero’s, if anything they would end up just being a glamour for WAR.

just finished the final fight
f u c k
i'm sad we'll never see emet ever again, he was one of my favourite characters

fuck you, astrologian is fine.

Always 5 heat blasts, spend your ogcds beforehand so you don't overcap. ogcds don't count for wildfire so always hit your 5 heat blasts no matter what. Count them out loud if you have to

how is samurai?

Attached: 1562653680802.jpg (1696x1080, 646K)

WAR actually did get a hammer glam in one of the ShB leveling sets

NIN still has a guaranteed raid slot you dingus

Its probably a low level problem, but when you get 3 charges its rarely an issue, not even during the opener. Always get your 5 heat blasts in and make sure to weave those oGCDs. Always delay the hypercharge window so you don't immediately use it after a GCD.

DRK still is the best tank defensively, having 200 less dps isn't really a big deal unless you're a parsetranny.

No it doesn't. It's not TERRIBLE, but its pdps is just so fucking low that even with trick its not a 100% guaranteed spot any more.

kinda bad

Attached: 186834853.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

I'd expect to see a hammer class in 6.0.

As one, I expect a bit of disappointment at Shoha and generally regretting not going DRG instead of SAM for the expac.

fighting over the 2nd place scraps in DRG's wake along with BLM, as to be expected. BLM will prolly win. Then they'll nerf DRG.

Or not.

Damage slightly ahead of Monk but no support, compared to its counter class Black Mage.... Mediocre. But if you enjoy it, he's not in the shed like NIN or Astrologian.

that would require people who actually want to play NIN, which is looking pretty thin on the ground currently.

NIN is awful. Most groups I’ve seen are dropping the slot

We heard your complaints about the worst skill in the game so we are happy to be transforming blizzard 2 into Ice Burn that is used to transition from umbral 3 into astral 3 with a 700 potency nuke attached. We are also buffing enochian damage by another 10%

It's sitting roughly third, slightly behind NIN.
DRG is beyond busted, MNK is shitty. NIN still has trick so people consider it, but it has abysmal pDPS and most people suck at it

>Still the best tank defensively

Did you somehow believe DRK has infinite MP? Have you even touched it at 80? Get real! WAR and DRK are both fighting over 3rd best tank and that is already table scraps

Pic?

BLM is still king, isn't it?

Really fucking strong, hope yoship nerfs it.

Attached: 1541424252346.png (1280x696, 1.33M)

>The Chad Paladins
>Their GNB DPS OT bros
>neither can main tank
>both have ghetto tier defenses
drk and war in much better spot right now. And both prog mete btw

Wrong, combined damage from Ninja and rDPS from Trick Attack is lower than several DPS.

NIN is only there to pad parse trannys, just like Dancer.

Everyone who's not retarded (not you) knows the answer, it's just a rebrand of an existing job, exactly like Rynefillia and Alphinaud. It's not a new job

>Slightly ahead of monk
>Monk parsing barely above Dnc and Nin
>Monk not even halfway up the ladder of DPS jobs

You seemed to have missed something friend.

I think PLD is now the only tank without a hammer/mace glamour, since DRK and GNB have oni clubs and WAR a dwarf hammer.

shold my chocobo heal tank or dmg lads

NIN is only above DNC at the moment

yeah. by at least 1k dps. BLM is fucking busted
not as busted as DRG though, FUCK drg is insane right now, would not be at all surprised if its gets nerfed

>spams edge like a retard and thinks the job is bad because of it
lmao

How much I hate doing titania ex. People being special are not helping too, instead of standing in one place waiting for someone to take the tether they try to "help" by running into the next person, tether mechanics never function decently in this game, so I have no clue what they are trying to do.

Paladin is the worst fucking tank now
Has the worst cooldowns
Its AOE dmg does nothing for raids
Worst tank

Only in terms of raw pDPS, which isn't the only thing you should consider when ranking jobs
either way the only outright CLEAR good melee right now is DRG.

can't find a screenshot of someone wielding it
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Dwarven_Mythril_Hammer

So Machinist is the most fun ranged dps right?

I love it when people autopilot phase 3 and just move to their puddles without confirming what AoE we get.

Ryne is a rogue, her oracle of light title just overwrites her job. And alphinaud is a academician because SCHs are meant to be extinct.

?

Attached: MbwXDED.png (1362x704, 46K)

lying on Yea Forums is not gonna make your shitty job magically good

only if played perfectly, which is way more difficult than it should be for the output you get

>95th percentile
You dun fucked up. Pads galore.

and GUN

Parses are basically meaningless because of DNC

Are the SSS dummies overtuned or something? I've cleared Titania and Innocence EX multiple times with enough DPS to pull my weight, yet I struggle to destroy their respective SSS dummies in the allotted time.

>NIN still has trick so people consider it, but it has abysmal pDPS and most people suck at it
Yes, because NIN plays like a mess right now, can't blame them. I'm doing average as well on it, feels bad.
Cutting slashing debuff, goad, aggro tools really feels bad, I'm not a weaker DPS with tons of support but a whore to pad others (which was obviously always partly true).

>not playing 20hrs/day in the early access week to avoid shitters and get clean clears of both ex trials
every release its the same. if you are weeks late for clearing the content only the shitters remain.

Attached: 1540844080684.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

He doesn't know lmao

You can cry about padding in the high oranges, not low. If you whine about it at 95 then you're just outing yourself as bad.

Do i not learn WARs first skill with lvl 35 or what?

t. lvl 35 WAR

>with enough DPS to pull my weight
>I struggle to destroy their respective SSS dummies
its called i got carried

>GUN
whats that?

gunblade

what could possibly be an even more cancerous ultimate mechanic than uwu titan gaols?

Attached: 1516200281146.jpg (641x530, 41K)

did you do the job quest, dummy

Christ almighty this game...........

Attached: file.png (547x529, 548K)

a movie starring Emet-Selch

>gunblade
whats that?

uhm.. i already am a warrior yes but the first warrior skill isnt unlocked apparently

don mheg tightrope extreme

New DRK is peak berserk

>goes all out about how DRG is doing more than BLM
>DRG is behind in every bracket you can possibly pick
>i-it doesn't matter
Jesus.

based Big E gunning down the furry menace

I haven't tried BRD yet so I can't say for sure but I've enjoyed every second of MCH in this expansion

>"dps" classes which do no damage but slightly buff other dps classes
Please remove BRD, MCH, NIN and DNC. If at least two of your dps classes are the above, expect an enrage wipe in most ex trials / savage raids.

Attached: 1562654043578.png (1030x710, 1.04M)

the second job quest

I've been dealing roughly the same amount of damage (percentage wise) as other DPS players in my groups. Note that I do not fail in destroying the dummies, it just cuts very close most of the time.

Do your level 35 job quest dummy

fuck me... yeah didnt see it as its in that waterfall area

Is now a jumping puzzle kugane tower style.

Are there any good helms for Viera aside from the summoner horn?

Attached: 1527413774282.png (256x256, 90K)

>>goes all out about how DRG is doing more than BLM
thats not what that means retard-kun
also DRG is second on max percentile ,:-?)

MCH isn't really a buff class anymore

>its on a tight timer
>fall down once=wipe
>everyone needs to be over or shield doesnt drop
>mechanic happens 12 minutes into the encounter

Attached: 1451048626617.png (469x331, 15K)

>also DRG is second on max percentile
Still behind BLM so why did you bring that up even?

I was the one who asked about BLM being better, but I also know parses are unreliable currently.

Ryne is not an official Rogue because she was not taught by the Rogue's guild. Thancred taught her what he could and she filled in the rest with her Minfilia powers

where to buy gizar sdtuff

MCH actually does respectable DPS
its the top of the physical ranged, and roughly the second ranged to BLM (although naturally BLM beats it by a fair bit)

Yes, this one works perfectly
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/7cfe0c414b6/

>Urianger can teleport across the gap
>players with movement skills can't
EXPLAIN THIS, YOSHI

why do I have to keep repeating this to you ESL retards? when talking about viability the only concern IS NOT PERSONAL DPS
so if someone says DRG is better than BLM for raids, they're not solely talking about pDPS you fat fucking bean eating retard

I like where MCH is because BLM has massive variation in output whilst MCH is consistent with its uptime.

PLD/DRK is the tank OTP and you know it

So its a good idea to have 1 healer, one tank, one ranged and one melee dps leveled right?

your raid buffs still don't save you from your shed man

Can you do me a quick recap of SB storyline? I left on Heavensward because i seething HATE feudal japan and couldn't bear a whole expansion in it.
But the whole Balanced Worlds shenanigans with the Warrior of Darkness really intrigued me.

Attached: 1449455191015.jpg (525x316, 93K)

Imagine if the new hypercharge had old debuff?

>Malikah's Well run
>It took longer with actual players then it did with trust
How is this even possible?
How can you be in a level 77 dungeon and be that bad?

>the absolute state of tranny logs rankings
based dnc

Attached: 1449339504210.jpg (251x242, 17K)

>it's a LoTA for Alliance Raid Roulette episode
Why is it JUST LoTA? I've gotten nothing else but LoTA in the past week for roulette

Attached: 1466650474305.jpg (492x449, 48K)

you need all four to do the final role quest, but otherwise you can do whatever you like

>hates feudal japan
>skipper
you don't deserve a recap

>Heavensward
>feudal japan
wut

The Feast PLD weapon is a war pick which is kinda like a hammer.

How autistic do i have to be for me getting a shiny home? Should i just get an apartment? I'm only at the end of Dragonsong KINO, and dreading the coming of stormblood. I keep hearing that it doesn't come close to Heavenward or Kino Bringers. But right now I just switched to Bard

Attached: 1562803900964.png (110x113, 17K)

>this level of shitposting
Outing yourself as a real ape I see.

Also
>fighting over the 2nd place scraps in DRG's wake along with BLM
That's what was said in the post that originated this argument. SAM and BLM are definitely not fighting 2nd place if you're talking about rDPS.

because everyone takes off their gear before queuing so the only options are that and syrcus. People want a raid that can be done in 15 minutes not something that takes an hour.

people really want the Armor of Light

and hey, it could be Orbonne

scions go to liberate ala mhigo
crown prince of garlemald, Zenos, rocks up and murders a whole bunch of people, beats the shit out of the WoL
WoL and crew flee to Doma (more or less on the other side of the planet) planning to liberate it from Garlean control instead
a whole bunch of tomfoolery happens, Doma is liberated
you go back to ala mhigo, beat the garleans all the way back to the capital city, find zenos, turns out he captured Shinryu and unleashes it on you, uh oh!
you kill shinryu, ala mhigo is now liberated. zenos commits suicide in front rather than face justice of you like a retard
4.1 onwards
someone else do it

I should start doing that...

I still think Queen's pilebunker should apply a trick attack effect, duration changes depending on battery spent

>qeue aliance
>get ivalice raid

Attached: 1418804018007.jpg (524x1009, 109K)

I keep getting alexander nonstop, never gotten omega since SHB came out.

>orbonne
ahhhhhh

How is the Ishgard restoration going to work, do we have any infos on that?

Attached: 1563002341569.jpg (1243x1000, 102K)

this
i do this every day, queues are fast as fuck as a dps and its really pretty good xp, plus the old crystal tower raids are very quick in comparison to others

>a debuff you can control both the duration and timing of (manual pile bunker)
Its a great idea but will probably push MCH too far. I like how you can use it for your own Wildfire timing as well.

You're actually too retarded to waste time talking to, please try harder to follow a conversation next time you dumb fucking ESL tranny.

Alright thanks, it is a lot easier since you get 3 charges, but making sure they all have no charges before I heatcharge and I only use it after drill/bio because of the shorter cooldown otherwise i'm going to end up with them off gcd for too long

You're the only esl here, you yourself don't even know what you're arguing about

>gear that will be replaced next patch
With this mindset, why even bother playing the game, everything will be replaced in the next patch anyway.

>healing in Don Mheg as AST is one of the worst experiences
>Qitana Ravel and Well are fine, a little hairy sometimes but pretty managable
What the fuck?

Attached: 1562927308790.jpg (529x346, 37K)

Have to say, I rather get an Mhach or Ivalice raid then the snore fest that is Crystal Tower.
Hell I think Void Ark is even faster then Syrus Tower.

A lot of tanks just want to double pull but don't want to silence the fucking frog and the mob they buff hits like a fucking truck.

>4.1 onwards
some stuff happens in Ala Mhigo that literally no one cares about or remembers
some stuff happens with Yotsuyu, who is still alive, that literally no one cares about or remembers
Zenos is also still alive, except it's actually Elidibus piloting his corpse, except Zenos actually IS still alive.
Varis' grandfather and founder of the Garlean Empire is an Ascian, and inhabiting clone bodies Varis made...for some reason.
Also the Empire is making a superweapon nerve gas thing to kill everyone in Eorzea, and Gaius (who is ALSO alive) is trying to stop it, plus he's now a big bad Ascian slayer.
All the Scions fall into a coma after hearing a mysterious voice, then you start hearing it too.
The Garleans finally retaliate for the liberation of Ala Mhigo and attempt to reclaim Ala Mhigo, but are beaten back by the Eorzean Alliance. Varis says some crazy shit at a parley, Elidizenos shows up to kick your ass, and you almost die but Estinien saves you.

MNK is fun.
But SSS should be gcd and give max stacks even from 0,
tornado kick should work same but also when having max stacks has a foul style timer so for every 60sec in max stacks you get a free TK that doesn't consume your stacks
maybe make every 3rd hit of the combo a guarantee chakra?

What race should i roll so people dont call me a faggot ?

Probably people not silencing/stunning the buff during big pulls, gaining Celestial Intersection at 74 helps a lot.

I like ranged jobs as team support, could always bring down some of MCHs personal damage to balance it out. Either that or just reduce battery generation a little bit

Elezen.

>Ivalice
you really, really don't

Its cause that 74 ability you get is a fucking gamechanger

female lala

as long as you don't glamour yourself to look like an actual male stripper no ones going to shittalk you for your race
unless you're a lalafell, in which case about half the playerbase will constantly make jokes/threats at your expense

I asked earlier if there was a Yea Forums FC for Ultros but never got a reply. I just want an FC that actually does trials and raids, even PvP.

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (859x831, 1.2M)

Why is opposition so shit bros, it doesn't justify that long cooldown.

>unless you're a lalafell, in which case about half the playerbase will constantly make jokes/threats at your expense
It's not fair...

Attached: sadtataru.png (800x800, 698K)

i'm gonna roll a female

Femroe

There is, it's called Golden Ratio «ZR»
I'm not in it though so I can't tell you how it is.

I fucking hate tanks and melee dps that don't use their stun. The cow at the start and the berserking fuckers in the twinning are another example of retards making things harder on everyone by not using their role skills

you robbed us of headpatting Ryne

day of the mash

>can't hug tataru when she cries

Attached: 1435156000399.png (886x1389, 2.55M)

That's good to know, hopefully they implement it for the earlier MSQ dungeons. It seems a bit strange that they'd introduce it to encourage new or socially anxious players get used to playing an MMO and it's setting as they've mentioned, but then only include it in the latest expansions which most new players will never get to.

How is MCH?

>the way macros work
what the fuck

Honestly just replace Fey Blessing with a dps ability that costs aetherflow/fairy gauge

lalafell bullying is truly the worst
almost as bad as petting them without their consent

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 2019-07-14_02-29-35.png (805x409, 14K)

>Everyone who thought MNK would be good
But it is? It's unironically better than is was in HW and SB

>orbonne
>half the raid die at least once on mustadio
>wipes on agrias
>wipes and abandon on tg cid
You should consider yourself happy.

second best ranged job in the game right now in terms of dps
apparently a lot better to play than it used to be, i can't personally attest to that but ive heard it a lot

> heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast heat blast

>ask Feo Ul to send a message to Krile
will that even matter later on or was it autism?

I cleared the DRG one of Titty with 2 seconds to spare, shit's rough.

its they price they pay for being the cutest race

Here's a better idea. Go play SMN.

>Get sent back to the source
>Anticipate a Tataru scene with voice over next to my character waking up
>NOPE!
>Get TPed far away
>I have to teleport
>Tataru says hi, welcome back
>No scene
>No voice over

I was really looking forward to her reaction while watching all those post scenes.

It's okay edgefag we totally believe you

Attached: 1553577525894.png (680x772, 245K)

I feel bad for those who didn't do Ivalice yet because it's going to be nearly impossible to clear Orbonne now, doubly so because the ending is actually quite nice.

Feo Ul becomes a very important part of the story so meeting her will matter, yes
the krile shit doesn't matter at all though

>not tataru

>chooses its worst trait out of everything and claims it as the best trait

fun

>nothing to say
>just empty shitfling instead
Lovely strategy.

SAY IT WITH ME NOW:
EMPEROR ZENOS YAE GALVUS

There is literally nothing wrong with Astro.

t. speedreading nigger who doesn't know how Garlean names work

The first raid is easy, the 2nd is fine. It's thunder god of Obornne who was suffering when I tried it.

MC Ride

Zos Galvus then? Fucks me I can't remember the Garlean naming conventions, they told us that back in like 3.0

the cuteness is a blessing
the inability to be taken seriously, a curse

Attached: 1555464837194.jpg (850x637, 68K)

ice cold man

Attached: 1551797697684.jpg (2100x2970, 2.19M)

>posts vague non-answer in a weak attempt to get (You)s
okay buddy here you go

please yoshi no more hello world style mechanic

Attached: 1538573197949.png (300x250, 19K)

Lookit this dawg camping his replies through the whole thread to defend himself against anything and everyone lmao

Imagine being so insecure! Awwwww

I've never skipped a cutscene yet....but this trolley shit is really testing me.

Attached: 1562969196317.jpg (1200x1087, 231K)

>not sending dick paintings to both krile and tataru

>emperor Zenos
>Makes everyone watch running man/battle royale starring him

The guy he stabbed should have all the clues you need to figure it out. Zenos doesn't care about the throne and will fuck off somewhere leaving it empty creating a huge war of succession

it's relevant just keep going.

DUDE big TROLLES LMAO XDDD

muh dead wife
muh alcoholism

shamelessly skipped through that fucking garbage and the similar shit that happens later

Will we see her this expansion?

Attached: windup sadu.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Bro I'm bored leveling ALC, these macros take forever to finish. I have nothing better to do right now. Thanks for the (You)s though, I'll treasure them

>Khloe cucks me last week with Omega M
>Cucks me again this week with Omega F
SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT IM GONNA STRNGLE THAT STUPID MIQITTEN

Literally the only bad part of the story imo. At least the ending is alright.

100% honest, you can skip until you get the trolley working again. Once you get past the south gate is where the story is relevant again.

The trolley is the ultimate pleb filter.

Attached: 1561549991059.png (1616x1196, 1.2M)

tataru is useless

she wants your dick for herself

Attached: illust_72060249_20190711_235041.jpg (1321x2103, 477K)

I filter people who skipped the trolley from my raid group desu

youtu.be/C5tXGQ7yMiA
Is this a good video? Is this the strategy people use?

It's a pretty shitty sob story.

It's what I used, it's fine.

>the MSQ lv 80 dungeon
holy shit, that was really cool
REALLY fucking cool
I loved the shit they did with the zone names telling a story

Which crafting job should I level first? I feel like blacksmith might be neat.

Everyone should have the same strategy except when it comes to who goes north and who goes south, and if the OT will take multiple tethers or everyone will take one. It's not like Tsukuyomi where Mr Happy fucked over all NA parties for a couple months with his retarded day 1 strat

Level from what? 1? 70?

From 1 to max.

>Ethys is that lore guy who’s always wrong
It was so fucking funny watching him say for months that the Exarch wasn't G'raha Tia only to get btfo by literally anyone with an ounce of sense.

just use the macro lol

God I want her to look at me like that.

I bet he's saying it's still not graha because if you call him that when you first meet him he says he doesn't know him

Blacksmith is probably the most constrained one, since it basically is all weapons, except other crafters can make weapons for some of the jobs too.

If you're planning on leveling all the crafters you might as well do them at the same time since it makes things simpler as far as shit like gear goes.

Ethys has been fine besides his retarded theories though, hasn't he?

the EXARCH
is
NOT
G'RAHA TIA

I feel that will take months.

I actually went back and watched his stream to see his reaction to g'raha, when he come up to that part he says something "not g'raha? or is he?"

I don't think he even believes on the shit he's saying anymore.

Technically TECHNICALLY he isn't our G'raha

>dohn mheg
>free Scions from the vine prisons
>literally none of them go to stand in the tethers

And then there's just them not having the dps for dps checks because certain Scions like yshtola will stand there casting NOTHING
I'm almost dead certain this ai is easy to break somehow

>I have to teleport
no you don't
real CHADowbringers rode their GC chocobo through the early morning mist in Mor Dhona for maximum immersion

You can stop now.

Attached: 1525531179945.jpg (736x931, 61K)

These 3 line rewards keep getting better and better

And trannies aren't women, thank you.

How the fuck do you guys manage this? The only issue I've had with trusts is that they're slower than molasses and the leveling system is retarded.

Just because there are some okay quests in the middle, and that it ends on a strong note, doesn't excuse the PRIMAL OF THE WEEK and boring fucking moonbreeder bullshit that takes up the rest of it

Also weave in alternating ogcd's so you don't overcap

>leveling system is retarded.
what even is this? I saw it mentioned once I'd completed the MSQ but i've paid no attention to it
the scions are all lv 80 in the last dungeon, what needs leveling?

You can easily trim all the useless shit off those quests.

they need leveling once you finish the MSQ, they go back to 71

Honestly you probably don't want to speedlevel anyway (by using bought items from the market board etc) since it will be a huge gil sink with most likely no return at all.

what the fuck? why?
jesus christ yoshi

The issue isn't that they require leveling, the issue is that they're a pain in the fucking ass to level.
71>72 requires 13mil exp and they get 2.5m per run.

>Moonbreeder never had the chance to breed with Urianger
It's so sad, bros...

What's the reward for leveling them anyway?

you get to fuck capped trusts

>farm party

Attached: tit.png (829x513, 594K)

a big nippon dick up your ass

Fuck ishguard, whens Aumarot housing

better than happy

Nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all...
Oh yeah, you can use them in higher level dungeons and that's it.

Attached: EIuAmOc.gif (150x240, 73K)

>had to send in my Naga Trinity to Razer for RMA
I could've completed the expansion by the time the new raid dropped, fuck.

Hildebrand and his Miqote waifu are unironically the saviours that FFXIV needs

Alphinaud had been gone for longer, and he was investigating a city in not-Vylbrand instead of some not-Thanalan backwater hellhole. Was there ever a choice who to go to first?

>not playing with a controller
git gud

I interpreted it as he joined with us. That is what healed our soul that was about to explode from the light. Now WoL is made up of 8 other Shard WoLs

>buying razer
You deserve it

You get their older appearances

You can dress up the Scions in their Stormblood outfit and Ryne probably back to her blond/blue eyes look, not sure about her.

A title, old costumes, and the ability to use them in leveling dungeons again.

Overreacting.

If anything, Y'shtola and Runar had a sort of sibling relationship than anything else where Y'shtola is the dependable older sister. He refers to her as "Aneue" in the Jap version

She is still my favourite XIV girl though. I love her levels of witty banter that she is capable of. If you sass her she sasses you right back. Its nice
>"Thanks mother"
>"Less of that or I'll put you accross my knee"

Attached: y'shtola 24.jpg (850x1203, 132K)

it's obvious runar had feelings for her beyond "aneue"

why the FUCK hasn't the formidable fate spawned yet, it's been at least 37 hours
the FUCK

Logitech g600 and never look back.

I went through 4 fucking Nagas in my day before I made the switch and this thing has outlasted them all.

Attached: 1489328340860.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

I got it 2 mornings in a row by sitting in eulmore like an autist, got me ixion flashbacks

she's the best after urianger

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_174430_771.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

DRG for me is the perfect example of a Job that started off without the devs really having a clue and has been able to evolve pretty naturally over time.

Its now so silky smooth to use (the familiar faff with Dragon Sight not withstanding); does HUGE numbers; can AoE with the best of them; feels fucking quick now that High Jump is a thing and still brings some top tier raid utility.

At least for this raid tier, DRG is an absolute guarantee to see in an ideal Raid team composition

>it's obvious runar had feelings for her beyond "aneue"
???

DRG has always been fine. SMN is the one job they never had any idea how to develop so they flip flopped from one idea to the other.
And even after 3 expansions it's still a janky mess.

It's really dumb that they the only job that doesn't get to extend their damage buff from their aoe combo. Instead they got an extra blood extender that they dont need.

i want to fuck feo ul. that is all

It's very likely Runar has a crush on her but exceedingly unlikely Yshtola reciprocates. Because I honestly doubt she loves anyone - she's a nerd who is fixated on knowledge, and she has not the patience for anyone romantically. And I dont' say this as some "My waifu must be pure reeee" since Yshtola doesn't really do much for me. Mithra > Miqo'te

I'm glad I found my receipt and warranty for my G502. I'm paranoid about logitech mice doing the sloppy click after my old performance MX failed.

Its really not though. He adores her but its clearly platonic. The Japanese script makes this obvious. The English script doesnt really convey the "Master/Student" dynamic well.

A man of taste and distinction.

Attached: 1543164459950.jpg (1224x827, 62K)

Agreed, I want to get all up in that sexy branch.

Attached: 1562745815782.jpg (848x1199, 186K)

>nothing to gain from staring at my backside

I beg to differ

Attached: y'shtola5.jpg (800x566, 121K)

>Learning party clear for friend. Must have orange parse. 1 mistake = kick.
How do I get good enough for orange parsing?

God I want to marry her so badly. If Yoshi actually made this an option where you could own a player house and she would be there at certain times (or leave you a note if she was out), or take her as an NPC on trust/squadron missions I would buy a lifetime subscription.

That's not an exaggeration, that's a promise.

good news, she wants to fuck you too

>DRG
>always fine
Go fucking play a level-locked ARR dungeon or raid with your lvl 80 DRG and tell me that again. DRG was horrible pre-Heavensward

>had to RMA 4 fucking nagas in 4 months
>decided to switch to a nyth
the only downside is that you cant loop macros on keypress but atleast i dont have to get a new one each month
fuck double clicking and fuck razer

1. bring a dancer that uses close position on you
2. bring an astrologian that only uses cards on you regardless of type

Pay a DNC, DRG and AST to jack you off for the entire fight

Tbh Thancred or Lyse wouldve been better

>It's very likely Runar has a crush on her
Can't a guy just show admiration for his female master platonically?

Aye its a bit annoying but to be honest, DRG already does insane amounts of AoE damage now. Adding in an automatic Disembowel extension or equivalent skill in the AoE rotation would be retardedly OP.

And I hope you dont try to get Disembowel up before starting your AoE rotation. Its literally a DPS loss to do so.

>It's very likely Runar has a crush on her but exceedingly unlikely Yshtola reciprocates. Because I honestly doubt she loves anyone

She is implied to have feelings for WoL but doesnt act on them. The Stormblood short story with her, Lyse and Alisaie having afternoon tea touches on this.

Is there any point in playing SMN now?

Is it even possible to have enough gil to buy a housing plot. I don't think I could ever have enough.

don't they all want to hop on the wol's dick?

Well, Y'shtola and Alisaie do for sure.

I dont think Lyse does though. And Ryne wants the Thancred cock

level up professions

good, the most i would ever oblige lyse is to allow her to listen as i make alisae into a mother

Which ones actually make money?

>titania normal
>wipe 4 (four) times and enrage once
hello?

>The Stormblood short story with her, Lyse and Alisaie having afternoon tea touches on this.

What short story

I wiped that amount of times on Titania Normal, but that was literally on the day that ShB came out in early access. No excuse now.

Be in a clique that'll actually do a run of an EX Primal for the specific reason of padding just you.

The amount of people who have most likely bought skip potions that I see in SB duties is depressing.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/tales_from_the_storm/sidestory_02/#sidestory_02

Attached: y'shtola 19.jpg (4096x2893, 1.21M)

Meant for

I wiped on titania ex that many times before clearing.

got a nice ass. that is all

Attached: ffxiv_01072019_002758_791.jpg (1920x1080, 654K)

thanks fren

I hate every single one of you fags, the one time I got Orbonne from the roulette during ShB everyone quit immediately and we never pulled Mustadio
God forbid you have to PLAY THE GAME TO GET THAT FUCKING LEVEL UP

all of them
as in level all of them to max level, omnicrafting is how you become absurdly rich

Guess I'll spend the next 6 months doing it.

Ran'jit is a new job though. The Jobber job.

>fort jobb

I mean, even in Japanese it still seemed to me that he loved Y'shtola. I don't think he's ever going to do anything about it though, but I think the one-sided love was still there.

I don't see how this is even a problem for waifufags any more than the boy of the steppes was.

Read all of the short stories. They are all actually really nice and give a little something extra to the Stormblood experience

Not at all the job is trash.

If you're not too keen on crafting you can always gather, some old materials got new relevance with the 5.0 recipes and sell for a fair bit of money

>I mean, even in Japanese it still seemed to me that he loved Y'shtola.
lol retard

While leveling, what roullettes are actually worth the time investment to do daily? Main story roullette is tedious but gives a fuckton of currency and exp, and the dungeons seem fine. Trials are short. Is that about it?

>I don't see how this is even a problem for waifufags
because he got to princess carry her for 4 (four) seconds

If you run out of MP you’re a retard =S

Yes, he does probably love her. But its entirely plationic. This is obvious in the Jap version and pretty clear in the English version if you arnt a complete retard.

She is the saviour of his people and the person he respects and looks up to the most. She has protected them for nearly 4 years and shephered them. Its no fucking wonder he feels no small amount of adulation and love for her.

I must be the only person who wasn't that impressed by the story when I see the rave reviews it gets. It was all so fucking predictable and safe, a label you could apply to the expansion as a whole. If you're even slightly familiar with the tropes that FFXIV uses then you could easily tell what was going to happen. Like Thancred surviving the duel with Ran'jit despite the game trying to 'trick' you into thinking he died, or you failing the first fight with Ran'jit somehow from the same attack you shrugged off earlier, or the Crystal Exarch getting shot in the fucking back. There was nothing new. The engine is really starting to show its age by this point and seeing the same stiff animations or hearing the same god damn theme tunes i.e whenever Arbert pops up, really got grating.

I don't necessarily think it's bad, but it in no way, shape or form deserves the incredible reviews and hype it's receiving. I feel a large part of this is due to WoW tanking fucking hard and hordes of people jumping ship to a much 'safer' game. At this rate though the MMO needs to be put to bed after one more expansion and a new one made.

Attached: 1521277018819.png (894x894, 697K)

>But its entirely plationic.
Why is this such a hard concept for people to grasp?

Not all love is romantic you dense cunt. Its clear that he has real affection for her but only a gibbering moron sees it as "OMG HE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP"

You brought up Magnai as an example. This is retarded even by your standards as Magnai's was a clear confession of "you're hot and tough; lets fuck". Runar's affection for her is entirely different.

The retards around here already associate any woman not loving them personally with cucking, how do you expect them to understand the concept of platonic love?

Didn't they say the story is going to be wrapped up in the next two expacs?

it's not entirely platonic, it's not just about the script, the animators did a really good job of conveying his feelings for her, I don't know how people don't pick up on it

>It was all so fucking predictable and safe
The only thing thats "predicable and safe" are your obvious shitposts, user.

It is, you stupid cunt.

Why is the overworld still completely empty and pointless?

>spoiler
that's called subverting your expectations and there's no way you could have seen those coming

Just checked FFlogs, looks like any AST that wants to join my static needs to reroll! Also no DNC's allowed!

WAR's are still welcomed Tanks, but only if you have lvl 80 PLD/GNB. No DRKs.

Well, my main point for it not being entirely platonic would be . Not a huge deal either way since he's clearly not going to do anything about it, but it's interesting how defensive people seem to get.

No, I wasn't saying it was the same kind of affection. I said that other males orbiting her shouldn't make you lose your shit just because she's your waifu.

> hearing the same god damn theme tunes
imagine not knowing what a leitmotif is
Seriously though, it's fine if you don't enjoy every story ever. Just remember that disliking something popular doesn't make you cool or interesting

>the animators did a really good job of conveying his feelings for her
So we're making shit up now?

good argument buddy

It was fine, you had a damage combo and a dot to keep up. It was simplistic just like every other job.
Fucking PLD didn't even get a second combo until HW.

I doubt anyone would want current AST as co healer anyways.

>character appears to die in FFXIV
>lol psyche not really!!!
>repeat 1000 times

His argument was a lot better than yours. You're making shit up to misinterpret a simple scene, making you a stupid cunt.

I thought pretty much everything surrounding Emet was a surprise
with that said, the "Vauthry is a Lightwarden" shit was so silly, like DUH
>story introduces concept of lightwardens, the only beings capable of directing the otherwise savage sin eaters
>oh btw, heres LORD VAUTHRY, a man with the inexplicable power to control sin eaters
>I
>WONDER
>HOW
>HE
>CAN
>DO
>THAT

Exactly, they went out of their way to animate the scene when they could've just used the stock emotes and called it a day. But somehow it doesn't mean anything because lol retards.

wow they animated something
this is deep

people don't princess carry just everyone, especially not japs

He asked orange, not specifically 99 or yellow. Lest you forget 95 is still orange.

>run of an EX Primal for the specific reason of padding just you
I have a 99 from doing PF with random ass people. Obviously I had DNC partner but to say they were all there for the "specific reason of padding just me" is retarded considering they were all pugs and it was a farm party. The reason was weapons and mount.

Nods. Punches palms. Turns and walks away.

People were calling him innocence since forever.

Attached: 1560774238756.png (1026x867, 1.58M)

give me 2 other examples aside from thancred and nanamo

I've already presented my argument, you stupid cunt. Your opinion is wrong and your posts are retarded.

>people don't princess carry just everyone
lol

>Emet is a fucking Ascian who likes to manipulate people
>Emet makes it clear that he will do the rejoining no matter what
>Shock horror Emet had no actual intention of helping you all along and quite literally shot you all in the back

Wow big surprise I didn't see him being the real big bad at all!

Yes. It means something. It meant that he was devastated that she had apparently died and sacrificed herself for them and was relieved that she was alive.

Still doesnt make it anything other than platonic love for a leader and mother figure within their community though.

Good lad.

>but it's interesting how defensive people seem to get.
>say something retarded
>someone tells you its retarded
>WOW SO DEFENSIVE!!!

Fuck off.

I want to believe, but how does this imply anthing?

he actually was on board with helping you as long as you could contain the light, the moment you showed you were unable to do that he abandoned that plan and kidnapped graham biscuits to use his time travel powers instead

>story explicitly sets something out
>that thing happens
do you get angry when the party says they're going to Il Mheg, and they actually arrive there? no one at any point actually could reasonably believe that Emet was there for any reason other than to fuck with you, if the reactions of LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THE GAME hadn't made that blindingly obvious I don't know what would.

What I was talking about was the Ascian homeworld shit, origins of Hydalen and Zodiark, destruction of Amaurot and so on. I thought all that stuff was quite good.

B-But a man carrying a woman means he love her!

i want to kiss innocence

>Y'shtola thinking about what her sister says and that she should think about finding a partner
>WoL turns up at the end
>Y'shtola happy to see him
I mean its not
>"I NEEDS MUST PUTETH WOL'S MIGHTY COCK INTO MY LOINS"
but the suggestion and hints are clearly there

Did you even watch the scene/play the game?

Sure, that's possible. But why are you ruling out the possibility that he might have some feelings for her that aren't entirely platonic?

There's this concept called "kataomoi" in Japanese and it gets used over and over in their romantic dramas, and it seems to me that it's just another case of that.

In real life? No
In anime? Yes, they're basically married at that point

did bongs really say "you are come/become" back in the day

The discussion surrounding the nature of Runar's feelings for Shtola made me realize a lot of emotionally stunted people play this game

Shame they spoiled the whole primal thing with the E3 trailer

Let's not get retarded here.

Shut up go suck jap microdick they can't keep making WoL job and get cucked fuck Yoshi

>But why are you ruling out the possibility that he might have some feelings for her that aren't entirely platonic?
Because literally nothing in the script or scene hint at that. Not through the entire zone or story with their earlier interactions either.

Y'shtola is clearly idolised and loved by the Children. Runar is the defacto deputy of them who sees all of what she has done for them and has grown to love her as a leader and matriarchal figure. They all refer to her with affection as "Aneue".

Nothing suggests romance. You are welcome to your shitty headcanon but nothing supports it.

it's just koji trying to make the script sound shakespearean

it's nowhere near as epic a reveal in the game as it was in the trailer

>I can deduce people's emotional state by looking at shitposts on Yea Forums
Good for you.

>But why are you ruling out the possibility that he might have some feelings for her that aren't entirely platonic?
Because the game doesn't even touch on those elements at all? Why does the game "suddenly" hint this attraction and doesn't bring it up at all?

I dunno man, the game is pretty anime. Just a simple touch is a big deal, same with Ryne's headpats

Y'shtolafags are actually pretty desperate wow

user when they talked about hammers in the fanfest they laid it on so obnoxiously thick it was more stupid to assume they wouldn't have a hammer class than they would. They literally spent a full minute saying hammer every other sentence and coyly going "huh, we have no hammer class. I wonder what we can do with a hammer weapon. Is that a problem? No hammer class? Hammer hammer hammer, what can do we do about hammers?"

It's clear as fucking day they will be doing a hammer class in 6.0. It's the last major weapon type that has not been depicted and does not blur with other territory the way 1h axes or dual-wielding scimitars would.

No you're just a little nigger, that's all. You would have seen Alisaie with the RDM gear before it was revealed and gone "NUH UH THAT'S NOT A NEW JOB SHE'S JUST A BLM WITH A SWORD" or done the same for Goesetsu - he's jus-jus-just a paladin with a katana"

Literally the only good piece of dialogue in this dumpster fire of a story.

Attached: ffxiv_08072019_152745_312.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Yeah, they're trying hard to get cucked by some cat. Why can't those cucks accept that it was platonic love?

Aww hurry back to papa blizzard now

>Aneue
You keep bringing this up but please realize that it really has no bearing on what his feelings might be. Note that this doesn't help my case either, it just doesn't have anything to do with it.

>made me realize a lot of emotionally stunted people play this game
No shit, have you seen the kind of retards that play this game?

>"...if you must know however" - dismisses Thancred and the Scions, but continues - implying there is someone else
>immediate flashback of her sister reprimanding her and asking if she hasn't found a partner yet
>this is implied to be an important memory for Y'shtola, as the words resound in her mind and the memory is vivid
>she chooses not to say
>goes to pick up her tea, hand stops and ears perk up when she hears WoL approaching, first to comment on his arrival

It's very common in literature for a character to mention or imply something, and then the subject of that to immediately show up or for the scene to cut to that object. It's not explicitly stated so the writers can always worm out of it, but it's not very subtle either.

I see, thanks.

i like how some people think calling someone aneue cancels all sexual attraction, it's like people don't watch anime

>You keep bringing this up but please realize that it really has no bearing on what his feelings might be.
What did he mean by this?

>There are people in this thread that actually think AST is fine right now

Attached: 1531999773122.png (423x437, 50K)

Not really, it's more a reaction to the overreaction by shippers who see any amount of interaction as romantic proof.

Anime makes attraction obvious.

>all the trannies dilating at the thought that Y'Shtola might like a bit of cock

Attached: 1493573136860.jpg (540x540, 46K)

>the midlander female fears the Miqote

The trannies are seething that Y'Shtola isn't going to cuck them.

>a reaction to the overreaction
I'd say it's an overreaction to a reaction after getting butthurt by shitposts like

it's not just any amount of interaction, by japan standards it's pretty serious

>by japan standards it's pretty serious
not even Japan is taking it serious
why should we

to trigger autists of course

That's a pretty flimsy justification since that Y'Shlotafag isn't here desu

isn't he the same guy that's mad we jobbed to pajeet

Yep. He's a funny guy.

I don't even get it. I'm a huge Y'shtola waifu fag and even I know that getting worked up over online shipping or shitposts is just silly

Like at the end of the day it's just video games
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns14hRqwY8

it's not about shitposting or shipping, I just noticed that Runar has feelings for Y'Shtola and I like the way the writers and animators conveyed that

Y'Shtola mroe like Yiffstola lamo

>I just noticed that Runar has feelings for Y'Shtola and I like the way the writers and animators conveyed that
You're seeing what you want to see. Japs are not subtle when it comes to showing attraction.

Exactly, it wasn't subtle at all yet people still deny it

Yeah, I thought it made the otherwise forgettable NPC a little bit more interesting, but overall it really has nothing to do with Y'shtola which makes this whole argument pointless.

>it wasn't subtle
it's so subtle it doesn't exist besides in your head lmao

What a kinky bitch

SMN should've been getting their first demi-summon at 50, not 70.

Attached: 300px-Summoner_concept1.jpg (300x368, 23K)

I never got the impression of it being about Shtola, I thought it was about whether Runar has romantic feelings for her, it's still pretty pointless I'll give you that

Do you think we'd get the same kind of shitposting if it was about the lion dude and some random girl?