twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FASCIST

Probably just a homeless guy.

Someone's there, could be the law.

Paul, I... I...

Attached: b20.jpg (667x600, 112K)

It's Denton! Remember the briefing!

rhetoric, always more rhetoric

Humans may not be perfect, but a computer program with language synthesis is hardly the answer to the world's problems.

The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data mining algorithms.

I thought you were a GEP gun.

Question: played through Deus Ex several times. Love it to pieces. However last time I couldn't finish it. Basically in all my playthroughs I slowly developed my own style: Sniper-rifle/GEP-gun wielding stealth assassin/Schwarzenegger-style bazooka cyborg who can run really fast. By the end of my last playthrough I just lost interest though, I now know how to get as many skill-points as possible and which augments to get and skills to upgrade first so the ending of the game's now a cake-walk.

I wanna try out a completely different play-style. What would you guys recommend? I've tried doing a full stealth no-kills run but with Deus Ex's mechanics I just found the whole thing stopped being fun at a certain point (plus I ran out of tranq ammo quickly which didn't help) so I don't really want to try that again. What's a fun new build to play as? I fucking love my sniper/rocket-launcher JC but that shit feels tired now.

Attached: 76646-deus-ex-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x931, 168K)

TNM is getting an update. Apparently they are remaking the levels.
moddb.com/mods/the-nameless-mod/news/tnm-v2-mission-20-patch-released

Attached: goatbank.jpg (1920x1065, 241K)

No kills definitely just stops being fun in the original. Sneaking up on characters late game with the baton or stun wand just starts to become unmanageable. Something that never really happened in Human Revolution, because that game never really got very difficult.

Never trust a goat banker, they're too capricious.

Attached: 5188e9cd133362e349708cd3c859a6d2.gif (128x128, 23K)

Recommend getting GMDX mod. It modifies some stuff and ai acts more intelligently. Spider bots can use walls and ceilings. Or you can try entirely new mod, TNM. Has great story, on par with Deus Ex. It has unique gameplay mechanics and story is divergent from early on. So there's basically 2 games in there. I thinks there are like 6 endings, might be more.

I don't have much of a business.
I think I'll take your weapons.

Attached: 1403615909695.jpg (242x208, 5K)

I know about GMDX, I'm asking if there's a good play-style I haven't explored in vanilla. I just want to experience the game again using different mechanics.

Flamethrower. Did my last playthrough with it, it's fun as shit. Used the gep gun to open doors and locked stuff

am I doing something wrong?
I'm trying to tranq dart fuckers around corners but they always know where I am when I shoot. I just have to run away until they eventually fall over

Attached: 1400783137094.png (760x572, 247K)

Bitch, I ain't going back to jail.

Attached: Rock.png (519x798, 389K)

Tried playing only using a machine gun to mow down enemies? Pure soldier type

Hit their head. It's instant. Otherwise put a scope on it and shoot from afar.

I never played this. How does the level design and narrative freedom compare to Deus Ex?

Attached: 6910_20180401071615_1.png (1600x1024, 839K)

Hack-focused where you take control of robots and turrets as your only offensive method. You're not the bad guy if the AI kills a person.

>white cloth over hose
??? is she wearing a singlet?

We're 100% black.

Attached: 100% black.jpg (960x720, 49K)

and go in and go in and go in and go in

Me too

Attached: black.png (449x414, 671)

Try playing as a cyborg ninja.
Use stealth as much as possible, get the speed and cloak augs, and the only weapons you can use are low-tech weapons, demolition and the mini-crossbow.

nice doom 3 screenshot but this is a deucks threads.

did you go lethal or non lethal on NSF and if you went lethal did Lebedev redpilling you change your tactics?

Attached: twowords.png (346x362, 178K)

Holy shit, I thought TNM was lost to history at this point. That's amazing.
In places it arguably does some of those elements better than the original. It's not perfect but it's made by fans that get the heart and soul of Deus Ex and love it to bits. Like you know how Deus Ex was planned to have a UNATCO route that was cut? TNM has two drastically different routes depending on who you work for.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

I don't know...

Attached: harley-filben.jpg (210x240, 13K)

Here's a picture
:D->

Try a minimal engagement run, basically try to sneak by instead of getting rid of enemies. It can actually get really hard, even more if you go with non-lethal.

I heard you can get me inside

Isn't this just a giant in-joke about the forum they frequent

Attached: 1505626469045.png (742x934, 273K)

It started as a single mission referencing the old Planet Deus Ex community, back when the Planets still existed. But it grew and grew until it was basically a whole game in its own right, using some in-jokes and prominent figures as a jumping off point. Kind of funny that a plot element is Gamespy having swallowed up the old pre-Planet forums when the forum itself is long dead now.

Greatly. Outright you can complete missions multiple ways.

Do a proper no detection run, scripted bits and spider bots notwithstanding. No nonlethal takedowns either, those are for pussies. The only things you won't be able to complete are rescuing Gunther and Tiffany Savage.

That was my strategy for my very first playthrough and I ended up finding that boring and switched to the sniper rifle mid-way through. Machinegun and Auto-Shotgun just don't feel good in DX.
I like switching between styles on the fly in Deus Ex so being a hacker/pyromaniac sounds like it could work
I think I was spoiled by Thief 1 and 2, Deus Ex's stealth just doesn't feel fun to me unless I'm combining it with sniping or just giving up entirely and going on a rocket-launcher spree.

The GEP gun takedown is the most non lethal homeless guy

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalised within the week, I have already discussed the matter with the senator.

I had a lot of fun doing melee only on realistic difficulty.

Fucking kek

I take it he was agreeable?

He didn't really have a choice

Has he been infected?

A man in a coat

Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned that we could put him on the priority list for the Ambrossia vaccine he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

Deu Sex

This plague, the rioting is intensifying to point where we may not be able to contain it

I like to make a silent takedown
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu5C0PT4kQ

If youre aiming for recognition on a website focussed on anonymity then you must be real desperate, huh?

Attached: 0.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Iron and copper.

My vision is augmented

Attached: 282.png (600x576, 313K)

>Released 2009
i refuse to believe this

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Invisible War wasn't that bad

So if paul was working with the nsf why did they shoot on sight JC before the airport

Read the post I linked. It's from last month

shut up you dumb faggot i was referring to the original release

And roadmap from March
moddb.com/mods/the-nameless-mod/news/tnm-20-roadmap

Oh, well fuck me. My comprehension is down, time to go to bed I guess

You know how head hitbox is seven kinds of fucked, right? Personally never bothered with crossbow after the first map, but apparently you can instantly knock them out if you manage a headshot. I think you need advanced skill level at least to be able to pull that off.
As for the head hitbox, it's "head" parts are only the very front, back and sides. if you hit the 45 degree part in between those you're guaranteed a "body"shot.

Attached: 1509640768124.png (640x426, 349K)

Aim at the very top of their head whilst you're undetected. 1 shot.

Nail this guy and we all get a bonus!

I GOTTA BOOGIE, NO IDEA

Never actually played TNM, is it worth playing the now and downloading the later versions that add missions 21-24 later?

Iron cock

*coughs*

Just another parasite...

No, it has never been worth it and never will be. It's reddit tier humor shit.

Yes, it's fun

Of course, TNM is on par with Deus Ex story and gameplay

Me too

Attached: darkness.jpg (607x1080, 41K)

BOOM
CHK-CHK

Attached: Sawedoffshotgun_1.png (582x439, 215K)

the one lethal weapon I actually use that isn't explosive

"old men running the world"
youtube.com/watch?v=xmOCsiZgAbg

They found us!

thank god the dude actually reuploaded it after machinima went dark

The hitbox is only fucked when your skill in the corresponding weapon is low, ie: you haven't clicked to level up that weapon skill in the menu. It's not a hitbox issue, it's an accuracy one.
Once you spec into being good with crossbows you become Robin Hood with tranqs, that plus stun rod and the batons and gas grenades are more than enough to do a stealth run.

Attached: 1552628590018.png (1024x610, 488K)

wtf? Haven't played this since it was first released, I remember liking it alot so this will be fun to revisit again

Hit their backs if you can't aim for the head. Anyway crossbow with tranq darts is more of a run and gun weapon. Baton/prod and pepper gun is a more useful combo for silent takedowns

I remember the autoshotgun with sabot was good against cameras.

That's great, I hope they make hubs more bearable to navigate.

Downtown and Slums got a major overhaul already. Corporate is mostly the same and I'm OK with that

>not using the dragon's tooth

The GEP gun is the most silent way to eliminate Manderley.

PROD with the PROD

How extensive and easy is Deus Ex modding?
Is it possible to mod Vehicles in the game

I recently played an ultra violence run
Boring as fuck. Stealth is the way to go

Its all in the numbers

I actually liked invisible war because of it's music and atmosphere. Fight me

Attached: Dxinvwar.jpg (256x367, 138K)

Is DXMD worth a replay?
I've played Deus Ex once, Human Revolution twice, and completed Mankind Divided once.
I know that Deus Ex is worth a replay, but is Mankind Divided worth one as well?

Attached: 1536405402040.jpg (350x400, 42K)

beans might be useful

Deus Ex should be played in an ironman mode. Get GMDX (could be vanilla as well but I don't remember if it autosaved) and play in a way that only allows you to reload from auto-saves which are made whenever there's a map change. If you get killed at any point, you have to reload the previous auto-save. Realistic difficulty, of course.

It's kinda obvious to anyone who has a little imagination, but using this playstyle you'll quickly understand why cops don't fuck around with criminals and always double tap past a certain point. You'll have to play stealthy non-lethal and full on lethal once discovered, it's fucking exhilarating.

Attached: no, savage.jpg (1093x1635, 354K)

It is worth it but you'll get bored quickly.

Ok, then.
I've got other games on my backlog.
Thank you, nonetheless.

No worries. The biggest problem with MD is that the game ends way too fast and that the plot isn't really all that engaging. You get hyped whenever the people from the original wander into the plot but then you're back to the usual Jensen bullshit and dealing with some dude wanting papers to not get deported.

Not to mention they shot themselves with that whole apartheid shit, it essentially crippled the interesting parts of the setting. In HR everything is futuristic and promising, in MD it's like you're permantently in a ghetto. The original DX was neither of those things, so I don't know what the fuck they were doing.

You've got ten seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualties

#1 - that's terror
#2 - that's terror

>is DXMD worth a replay?
yes, but only if you didn't do the side quests. The side quests are really good in this game, but otherwise? nope.

Attached: A BOMB.jpg (800x600, 23K)

The great debate.

Attached: pistols.jpg (833x438, 67K)

may as well go non lethal if you're using the stealth pistol. with that said, stealth pistol looks better than that rectangle that resembles a pistol

Attached: 1471226711490.png (1270x679, 791K)

i kill all the majestic 12 shits