Upgrade my PC or buy a Switch?

Upgrade my PC or buy a Switch?

Attached: 1562596129504.jpg (475x482, 37K)

Do both

kill yourself

Switch

Suck my cock.

Attached: maxresdefault_2.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

What computer do you have now?

You're competing in a game where people who are born superior to you have far better results. It's a rigged game. What fucking retard would continue to play a rigged game?

The average poster has to delude themselves to cope with this reality. I GET IT. There's no other reason for such denial. This poster then projects that denial onto other people, relying on ridiculous strawmen to argue with.

Your wife will see men more attractive and successful than you every day on television. Who do you think she fantasizes about?
There are men out there who could fuck your girlfriend if they only had contact woth her because they are so naturally superior to you.
There are guys who have women approach them and pursue relationships and sex instead being a little fucking rodent that has to plan out how to meet girls, what to say to them, what to wear to impress them... pathetic.
These guys don't have to worry about their little gym activities or their career or their personality. They have grown up natrually socialized forming a desirable and outgoing personality, with opinions that are generic and attractive, they're taller, with a larger frame than yours, with a bigger dick, who smell better, who may have been born into money and they're far more physically attractive than you.

You're just a worthless cockroach picking up the scraps, the undesirable women who will settle for you despite being drawn so strongly to these superior men.

And your response to this will only be a coping mechanism. You convince yourself that none of this matters because if you keep working hard then you can get a girl who finds you to be her ideal and her to be your ideal... right?

Upgrade unless there's really any switch games, but honestly nothing I really wanted except BOTW but you can emulate

Have Switch

>upgrading a probably already way overpowered fucking PC to play shitty ultraHD garbage "games"
>buying a (any) fucking locked down toy console with shit games
Neither.

i have a small penis and a happy relationship.

Not very nice user

Not happy for her.

you'd be surprised

Wtf

Say hi to her bull for me

is there even anything you want to play to actually upgrade your PC?

You can emulate switch.

Good pasta. This is reality. It sucks but it is what it is.

>guiz some I get something that will expand my availability of games and add a portable option for me to play games in various locations, or get something that adds 10 more pixels to my screen

Attached: 1513233894370.jpg (638x558, 64K)

jerk off to pokegirls and play the actual good pokemon games on an emulator

Attached: 1562920376151.png (332x332, 148K)

>He thinks we want /3dpd/ """woman"""

Attached: 1562507686566.png (745x457, 279K)

you are the low-IQ one for assuming his PC is great. he could have a shit build and might want to upgrade for a game he can't run on his current build. how you went straight for passive-aggressiveness was great

get a job