Such a useless newcomer, out of all the SF roster why him

Such a useless newcomer, out of all the SF roster why him

Attached: Ken-Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate.png (512x512, 103K)

shit bait

I'm still SO mad they picked KEN over the SF rep who should've gotten in, CHUN-LI!

.First playable female in a fighting game
.Has appeared in every single game in the versus series
.Has the most dlc outfits for Street Fighter V

The only reason Ken got in was due to just copy and pasting Ryu and adding fire, *yawn*, Chun-Li would've been better with her lighting kicks. I will NOT sit down until they add Chun-Li to Super Smash Bros. as a playable fighter!

Come on Yea Forums, let's all rally for Chun-Li!

The only cool thing about him as a unique in smash is his axe kick

hello 09ers

Ken is still fucking hilarious to me because he was one of the only characters to have a legitimate leak and nobody gave a shit

Attached: 11212421342342.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I love Ken and he’s not a newcomer he’s an echo fighter.

Because he could be relatively easily made by echoing Ryu.

>he’s an echo fighte
and this here is the cancer of ultimate that needs to be surgically removed

Because he took minimal time and still turned out more unique. What the fuck did you think was going to happen? He and Ryu are the faces of the series, only waifufags care about Chun Li. If anything the most useless newcomers are fucking Daisy and Richter who have ZERO significant changes.
Imagine being so autistic you get angry over characters that took zero development time.

Oh no, a days worth of time given to make Ken could've been used on other less interesting changes. oh the horror!

Fuck off retard.

Attached: MiyamotoGun.png (634x642, 591K)

I still call it clone fighters. Seriously fuck having large a roster if they just gonna have half of characters are bunch of shitty clones.

Probably cause everyone just kinda expected him. He and Shadow were basically the two most speculated echo fighters, if Ken was in then nobody was gonna really be surprised.

Ken is a power house like little Mac? His close range 1 hitters absolutely slap fuckers right out the box. Ryufags finna get slapped on the bigbox wigslitter

>tfw an echo fighter is announced instead of an actual new character

Attached: noooooo.png (340x279, 209K)

Ken being more of a face than Chun-Li? I don't think so! DX

Sure Ken has been in more Street Fighter games than Chun-Li, however he's just the player 2 Ryu with fire, Chun-Li on the other hand is the strongest woman in the world who's done plenty for not just the gaming industry, but for the world as we know it.

If they had more time to develop the game, Chun-Li would've made it in over red gi Ryu.

Chun-Li > Ken

Attached: 1553183182326.png (747x714, 972K)

>If they had more time to develop the game, Chun-Li would've made it in over red gi Ryu.
If they had infinite time to develop the game they could put the whole Street Fighter cast in, but it turns out you can't do that.
>he's just the player 2 Ryu with fire
t. doesn't play Street Fighter

*Ahem* Fuck Capcom

Attached: Terry-with-ukee.gif (67x151, 18K)

But that's not what ken looks like, where is his signature ponytail?

Attached: Kenrender.png (545x480, 332K)

Oh, sorry, I forgot, Ken is also different since he has A ROLL! *yawn*, meanwhile, Chun-Li has plenty of unique moves with her powerful legs.

Sure later Street Fighter games might've also tweaked Ken's move by a fraction, however at the end of the day, Chun-Li just offers more compared to Ken, who really is just Ryu but with fire.

SFV Ken should of been included too. Fuck Nintendo and Sakurai for not fixing the 255 Costume UI Limit from Sm4sh, they cut down all the alts to 8 for everyone instead of just changing the amount of specific Character UIs per asset from 255 to something like 500

>retards still think all new characters take the same amount of effort and time to make even after ECHOS was introduced as a concept

You are under the assumption that if it wasn't Ken, it would have been a better SF character.

You would have gotten nothing as the other option.

He was the only one with a legitimate image leak. At that point, Ken was leaked by Vergeben for a while now and the image leak had no real flaws so there was no point in arguing about it.

Shit posting aside he has to be the most complex character in ultimate with the way his normals work. I really wanted to like him since I'm a long time Ken player but I don't like smash enough to learn that shit.

The game still has over 60 unique characters, if you get rid of Echoes, cloned and semi clones.

They don't even share the same normals anymore and their special moves have completely different properties. Ryu practically has as much in common with Ken as he does with Akuma at this point. Either way he's an obvious pick for an echo because he takes way less development time and money than a completely different character while still letting them rep another SF character. If they had infinite development time and the only criteria for a character is how "unique" they are there's much better picks than Chunners anyway.
>*yawn*
>with her powerful legs.
Jesus christ dude.