Is online for this game on Switch dead? I can't visit any islands

Is online for this game on Switch dead? I can't visit any islands.

Attached: images (15).jpg (320x180, 13K)

I managed to get into some yesterday but i don't if its due to internet lag or the switch not being able to handle complex constructions, it was never a pleasant experience.

i got into a single island. otherwise having issues. might need a patch

How is the multiplayer even supposed to work? You get players onto your island to build (or destroy) and you can visit other islands and do the same?

What do you do in multiplayer?

You just visit other players' islands and hang out with them, it's a basic.

Not OP but I’m having serious fucking buyer’s remorse. It’s boring, runs like shit, controls are shit, and I feel bad because I even bought the DLC

And I’m gonna feel pressured to beat it even though it’s gonna take 100+ hours

What were you expecting?

Ask for a refund then, you have no one to blame but yourself since there is plenty of footage available on youtube showing how bad the game can get under pressure.

Does it really run that bad? I played the demo and the framerate seemed perfectly fine.

Did they just optimise the hell out of that first part to make the demo seem better?

Framerate has occasional dips and drags from what I've played so far. Nothing too serious.

you can build with them and like, help do quests and structures tho right? or is really just a creative mode

I would like to know as well but the online is so fucking shit, I can't grief other people's property

Does the game run better in handheld? I just want a comfy game to play in bed

A fun time since literally everyone on this board said it was. But I don’t find doing menial tasks for villagers fun and that’s entirely what the game is so far

Marginally, it becomes apparent when you reach the seaside area that it starts struggling.
I already don't like that the fan is spinning so loudly since that means the handheld battery life is going to be diminished by a lot.

Sounds like you don't like Minecraft. Why would you even buy this if you don't like Minecraft?

>first island
>not much frame drop
>somewhat noticeable with the water
>unlock noticeboard
>holy shit this island looks cool
>go to the island
>feels like i'm walking in molasses
It's a little better not docked but holy shit. Can you even refund digital?

I do like minecraft. When do you have to do tasks for villagers in Minecraft?!

>nintendo
>online

Why even bother they are even worse than rockstar when it comes to online functionality.

>bought it on switch
fucking moron

Attached: 1461813103017.jpg (240x251, 25K)

What did you think of the first game? And how is this one 100 hours long? The first one was a quick 100%.