Attached: 00e.jpg (571x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MGNpY3O8ZoE
streamable.com/8yae6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his wife isn't fat

Mald

am i supposed to know these people?

should anyone even care what goes on in other people's personal lives?

He's gonna take you back to the past
To fuck his stupid wife in her ass
he has no hair
upon his head
He'll watch his wife get fucked while he'll watch and cheer

She's kinda cute in a homely way.

He's gonna take you back to the past...
To watch you fuck his wife in the ass.
He'd rather have... A BBC
Satisfy his wife like he never could
He'd rather eat... The cum filled asshole
Remains of her being passed round the 'hood

He's the angriest cuck you've ever heard
He's the angry beta male nerd
He's the angry open relationship nerd
He's the cuckold video game nerd

Cowabunga piece of dog shit.

Attached: 746.jpg (680x510, 38K)

nice

can someone explain how he's a cuck? I just used to watch his vids, never care to follow him on Twitter or anything.

>All these racist comments
How could you think this is acceptable in the current year? Like UGH!

Attached: james.jpg (1160x646, 92K)

>The first AVGN episode was 15 years ago
>We're as far away from 2004 as 2004 was from 1989

Attached: 1542825028780.jpg (233x198, 7K)

I'm going to roast James Rolfe and his family alive. Oh God, It's gonna be great. You start with his kids. It wouldn't even be hard, just hold both parents in your left arm while the right holds a twig you found in your backyard, both of his kids skewed between two marshmallows. The screams of the parents are at first drowned out by the screams of the kids, but eventually the kids stop. Your dog runs by and hits your leg, causing you to lose balance and one kid and the front marshmallow burst into flame. You take your loss and let them fall into the fire, while both balloon up and eventually pop and sizzle, becoming one with the hot burning coals. The other kid you get just right though, evenly crisped from top to bottom. When you move onto the parents you decide to not go through the trouble of roasting both so you just throw Jame's wife into the fire immediately in lieu of a new piece of wood. Now James, James you really have to take your time with. You just hold James over the firepit with your own two hands until the cuck becomes engulfed in hellish, licking flames. Once you drop him into the pit you think that you're just looking at the his bald spot, but you realize that it's already burned away and James has the exact same dead, black eyes. You stomp out the flames and the charred skin gets caught on your shoe. You scrape it off with the marshmallow stick and move onto the next white family.

Attached: D8dtdzYXkAEpcOn.jpg (2048x1536, 328K)

Don't fall for Yea Forums memes. For some reason James really gets those autismos riled up.

Attached: 1561222104459m.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

>am i supposed to know these people?
Yeah. AVGN is at least internet culture history.

ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: 1427830077831.jpg (267x167, 15K)

His wife wanted more diversity in his movie. That's all that needs to happen for this to blow up into what it is now.

For like a year Yea Forums was calling him a cuck for shitposting. But he ended up uncucking himself a few years ago for standing against sjw shit in movies. OP must be some reddit or tumblr fag.

He also said the universal monster movies were a "sausage fest" and that the three stooges were racist. He also say Fembusters anyway after his wife made him.

>am i supposed to know these people?
That e-celeb comeback doesnt apply here. If you dont know who AVGN is, you're definitely showing your age.

Attached: 1499485392094.gif (400x424, 646K)

Oh shit really? Well guess he's cucked again. Carry on

sheeeeeeit

Why is this sub so obsessed with black dick and cuckolding?

They look like siblings

>he said the three stooges were racist

I'm the biggest stooges fan here, they were racist. Not that I have a problem with it, it's funny, but cmon.

youtu.be/MGNpY3O8ZoE

Racial humor =/= racist

Attached: 1559707541190.png (350x609, 263K)

It was an alt right attempt to delegitimizatize all opposition because the opposition isn’t racist and the alt right is. Kind of a very intuitive brainwashing strategy with memes and all that. But people with a higher iq understand the realities.

>sub
Go back to plebbit and make sandwiches there you beta mongoloid

This meme is so dumb. I mean, I get it, his wife has feelings for the negro race. So what? Most white women are because they've been brainwashed to hate themselves and their race.

At least James has a white child. That's more to say than anyone here

>implying they're his kids

You mean racist humor =/= racist

Cinemassacre James is great entertainment, I dunno why people are rabidly shitposting like AVGN is all he does.

So why is Yea Forums so obsessed with whether or not an e-celeb is a cuckold.

kek

Everything he does now is done out of obligation, not passion. I know he has to put in time to be the face of the channel, but I wish he sit out more rental reviews and take time to work on his own projects and make low budget horror movies like he wants to.

Nice badly done photoshop, faggot.

No I don't. He was just being a bitch.
streamable.com/8yae6

have sex