Why the Fuck Is it so hard to Play Mutliplayer on Minecraft

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK
WHY IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SET UP A GOD DAMN SERVER IN MINECRAFT WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS SHIT

Attached: nothing-to-do.jpg (235x119, 9K)

I thought the same too then I figured it out. Turns out it's actually impressively straightforward and basic, but kind of requires the person to be computer savvy. I could see a Boomer not understanding it at all and likely never to be able to solve it.

I play it on console so I don't have this problem.

Attached: 1560993535648.png (1024x705, 949K)

hi Znoh

>turn on tablet
>tap minecraft
>tap multiplayer
what is so hard about that?

I can't fucking do it, every single link, video, article, they all say to download different shit- and it's like, I'm not downloading your shit- fuck off- even the official website takes you to some shitty place to download something else, that you thne have to use command line shit for? WHAT THE FUCK NOTCH

The official site links you to the server.jar which is quite literally the server. The only issue is Windows is retarded and sometimes your Java isn't properly installed in which case all of this is confusing. Basically you don't really need the command line stuff if you have a well configured Java.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAANS

I just setup a server yesterday in literally 20 minutes, with no prior experience.
Might be easier with linux I guess?

It's only hard to do on java
I play java alone and windows10/bedrock with friends
Of course if you didn't get a free copy of windows10/bedrock when they were giving it out to java players you might be fucked

holy fuck you're stupid, dude
>forward ports
>start official java server
it's literally a 2-step process

I just tried it and got it running within a minute

like i know what the fuck forward ports are

then do it

don't play on pc if you have 2 digit iq, it's literally what consoles and tablets were made for, retards like you

rent server, install java, install minecraft, start server. wow so hard

None of you want to talk about the real elephant in the room...

Port Forwarding on your router/modem

are you implying it's difficult?

yes, using a business class gateway and fucking with bridge mode, NAP or wahtever, all that shit, eveyrthing breaks something else

It's only PC that has issues like this.
>IT RUNS FINE ON MY RIG
Yet there's always threads about people complaining their game isn't doing what it's supposed to do on their gaming pc.

Truly spoken like someone who has never forwarded a port.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Any router/gateway made in the past decade has a page devoted exclusively to forwarding ports. It takes a minute, tops, to set up.

wrong

don't be mad at others because you don't understand technology

worse is looking for tuts
you have to either listen to a high pitched kid or a fat paedophile who talks like a kid

Literally just play Windows 10 and buy a realm. It's only $7.99 a month, and supports up to 10 players. And I know you don't have more than 9 friends OP

This is what my friends and I do. We literally just give the owner a dollar a month
>$1 a month to play Minecraft with friends on a comfy realm

>google forward ports
>forward ports
>google official java server
>start official java server
ok, maybe a 4 step process, is that too much for you?