Can't be docked

>Can't be docked
>Still needs to be charged from the bottom

Why did they put the fucking charging port on the bottom? It should be on the top like every other handheld ever.

Attached: 148614-games-feature-nintendo-switch-lite-release-date-price-pre-orders-and-everything-you-need-to-k (1200x800, 145K)

Nintendo's very good at making retarded decisions

Good point, but Switch can't be played in tabletop mode so I don't see the reason of doing that anymore

>like every other handheld ever
>psp
>3ds
>vita
first 3 I think about don't even do this

uhhhh it's cheaper if it can't be docked because we don't have to include that funcitonality. Now stop asking questions and just buy it

>he thinks it can't be docked when it has those two holes next to the charging port that the dock uses
>implying they won't patch in docked mode
>implying they aren't just trying to sell off the rest of their old switch stock

Because heat rises. You’re welcome.

the iphone's on the bottom

So you can use existing products/ accessories with the Lite, duh

Ironically, if it can't be docked, then there's no reason why you can't have it located on the bottom.

Still means you can't watch shit while it's charging without using any additional accessories, but we've already established Nintendo is removing features, not adding them.

Here you go op

Attached: 61oDXxMwLiL._AC_.jpg (794x724, 43K)

>two holes next to the charging port that the dock uses
those are screw holes you fucking nonce

Charging from the bottom is fine idk what retards are talking about. If you are too poor for the switch probably just kill yourself anyways

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png (425x282, 36K)

imagine being this wrong.
go eat a banana and imagine it's poo.

>I have that dock, and it's fucking terrible
>Flimsy as fuck
>Still requires a USB-C charger
>The weight of the charging cable always drags it to the right
>$25

You can literally accomplish the same thing with a riser/stand for half the price.

I'm not saying anything about the quality. And I dont doubt that it sucks. I'm just saying that's probably "one" of the reasons the charger is on the bottom, it has two little holes on the bottom, AND the notch on the back

>carts when everyone moved on to discs, so no devs can port their games without massive downgrades
>whatever that n64 controller was supposed to be
>mini cds when everyone is using dvds, again bad for ports
>gimmicky motion controls so no devs want anything to do with your platform
>using weak phone hardware to compete with yourself in the handheld market that you've owned for years

>The weight of the charging cable always drags it to the right
This is my biggest gripe with that shit, especially when there's no console attached, it falls off my desk all the time because USB C is a thicc cable, and the unit has no heft on its own.

Attached: Bane.gif (500x382, 896K)

ds
3ds is from the top

>you can't watch shit while it's charging without using any additional accessories

You can hold it while its charging. if it was any where else it would be uncomfortable.

Is Nintendo ever going to do a folding design again?

>psp
It was a thin cord off to the side, it was passable for me
>3ds
It's on the top
>vita
my only real grip with my vita is the stupid chunky ass proprietary charging cable sticking out of the bottom, getting in the way when I'm playing and charging.

some fuck i knew from when I was mormon is starting a call in show to bring people into the church lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 10.06.40 PM.png (795x296, 122K)

Wheres the charging port on your phone?

Attached: (You).jpg (672x278, 45K)

not to forget the entirety of the wii u

What do I do when the sticks shit the bed in a year?

Swap the sticks out, like you would do with your regular joy cons.

I tried that with my first pair and the issue persisted

You probably didn't install them right, just fuck with your ribbon cable placement in the zif connector.
Either that or you fucked up the connector in general by doing that stupid reddit shit where they spray contact cleaner inside the joy con as a bandaid fix

Does it burn for anyone that this list of stupid Nintendo moves also contains several massive gaming industry super successes?

>implying

user they brought back carts m8 as far as I'm concerned that's a net +