What's your gamer fuel, Yea Forums? Currently eating pic related after smoking a fat blunt

What's your gamer fuel, Yea Forums? Currently eating pic related after smoking a fat blunt

Attached: highkeysomegoodshit.jpg (1024x538, 125K)

Why have I not lost weight this week Yea Forums? I eat at 1,200 calories a day extremely strictly and have lost 25 lbs on it, but this week I haven't dropped any weight at all. Why?

Have you tried working out? Not just jogging or some shit, but hitting the gym a few times a week and lifting weights. The more muscle you gain, the faster your body uses calories/burns fat

There are a number of possible explanations. You've adjusted to the caloric deficit and your energy expenditure is less than or equal to the amount of calories you're taking in. Or you're exercising and building muscle. Or you're retaining more water. Or you're not being honest about what you are eating.

It happens. Have you been pooping regularly and drinking plenty of water?

I shit like once ever two or so days. I drink a lot of soda.

Bait or retard? Drink water and don't drink soda at all

Metabolism goofed up, probably from eating too many sweets and unhealthy shit
Eat what you want for a week and then go back on your diet

>DUUUUUUDE FRIES

>I drink a lot of soda
Take a look at how many calories and how much sugar is in a bottle of pop the next time you get thirsty. Stop drinking pure sugar and drink water or tea. Both are 0 calories and taste great.

Stop eating.

Attached: 1562515600555.webm (626x360, 2.05M)

>pop
You’re from Chicago or Michigan arent ya?

Hahahaha based!!!! Dude, weeeeed, hahaha!

Thanks for the reply, user. Do you prefer indica or sativa? What kind of games do you play when you're baked?

Attached: 470702144.jpg (425x425, 27K)

DUDE

The reaper burrito is way better, holds the fries together so it's a more efficient method of eating them

HOW OUT??

>I drink a lot of soda
That's 140cals per can user.
That could be why.

I factor that in too.

HAHAHAHHA DUDE
WEED
LMAO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

literally in the drivethru to get some of these right now

Start lifting unironically. More muscle mass gives you a higher metabolism

Fuck pokemon creatures, where are my H20 niggas at?
Water weight? Scale calibration? I only weigh myself biweekly, just so little variances don't get me upset or excited.

Attached: waterfags.jpg (750x487, 86K)

They're pretty great, I just finished them. I should have tried the reaper burrito like said though

I've been eating less than 1000 calories a day for a while now. Lost 14 pounds. Food sounds revolting and I have to force myself to eat. Do I have cancer?

Attached: 1517536181056.jpg (600x600, 56K)

It's a slow process, literally just remove carbs and you will be losing weight the longer you go.

Or do like me, fast for a whole week and refeed of meat+vegetables soup, and fast again.

Fucking nothing because I'm broke.

That's okay beautiful, what game are you playing?

Attached: 1562995459437.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Keto works but dont make it a lifestyle

You should eat before you smoke.

i don't have one because i'm not some fat fuck that needs to be stuffing their gob at all times

The week just started, dubmass

How do you plan on having the energy to play without passing out at your desk? Your body needs calories every 10-20 minutes

>smoking a fat blunt
fucking neck yourself you subhuman

fatass detected

....Lmao? You want someone to harm themselves - no, end themselves, over bettering their lives with a harmless plant? Get a life.

>everything about this post
WEW, what a prissy bitch. Dude who told you to neck yourself was right.

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (640x640, 88K)

water or black coffee

Seems to me like you've never tried it, or haven't tried the right strain/method. Telling someone to kill themselves over using a beneficial plant (natural) is just pathetic.

Go keto and start running. It's going to fucking suck if you're used to eating literal garbage, but it works for LITCHERALLY everyone.

>How to spot the american

Attached: 1554561675714.png (420x420, 391K)

no. drug users are fucking subhuman.

Keto is shit, CiCo is better.

curry or beef instanoodles

Pretty based, I love ramen after a good smoke sesh but I haven't had curry

>Subhuman
Ah I see, I'm talking to a /pol/ incel. Why don't you smoke some weed? It may chill you out.