What does Yea Forums think about the mario and luigi games?

what does Yea Forums think about the mario and luigi games?

Attached: marioluigi.png (1200x927, 1M)

They're all solid entries with several flaws conveniently ignored when one is your favorite (especially true with Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story)

Playing as bowser was so fun I hated going back to the Mario bros

Played all the games except PiT and loved them. I hope we get a new one on the Switch.

I really liked Partners in Time

rip luigi electric powers

Why did they even remake bowsers inside story when the original sprites were gorgeous

SSS=BiS>DT>PJ>PiT

Bowser Junior’s Journey

Luigi should regularly have electric powers. Why does Luigi only get cool shit in spin off games?

Why does everyone hate PiT? Everybody does and nobody ever explains

>shortest
>most linear
>least humorous
just to name a few

>BaBiEs!!!

The pacing isn't nearly as snappy as Superstar Saga, the babies are like-or-hate, and enemies have waaaaaayyyy more HP than is necessary, and the overall tone of the game is incredibly jarring for people that are only used to BING BING WAHOO-style Mario games, to list off a few examples.
Personally, I think Partners in Time is great. It's not a matter of which of the original three M&L games is the worst, moreso which one is the least good, and unfortunately Partners in Time is the least good.

started to suck balls when every bro moves had to have a shitty gimmick

also NSMB started to infect the franchise

okay game sandwiched between two stellar ones

Dream team is my fav. Seeing smug luigi is so satisfying.

Their too damn easy. They should have both an easy and hard path.

Are any of the 3ds remakes worth playing over the originals?

They're pretty good, Minion's Quest stuff was a pretty neat addition and are the only reasons I got the 3DS remakes

Attached: file.png (400x240, 108K)

Garbage compared to the old paper mario.

Id love to make a M&L clone

No faction variety. Just aliens

There needs to be one where Bowser and Peach team up. Fuck off with the Wario and Waluigi meme.

I just dont equip anything except whatever they have at the beginning. Played the remakes like that and had an average difficulty to it.

The volcano level can suck my dick.

>love the games and mechanics
>Get burned out a couple of hours in
I swear i want to play these games but i just lose interest on them too damn quick

In SSS you could still quickly clear trash mobs with jump/hammer and not rely on bros. moves. Every other game feels like you're forced to use your most powerful items or tech unless you want to spend 10 minutes on basic attacks and countering. BIS felt the most guilty of this. Luigi's snack is fun the first few times, but having to do it over and over just to do decent damage gets old when all your previous moves do so much less damage.