When did you stop playing the mainline Pokemon games?

When did you stop playing the mainline Pokemon games?

Attached: 1543096720832.png (410x616, 69K)

Why is child love banned?

I will probably not be getting SwSh. Enjoying US though.

I took a break from gen 3 to gen 7, but gen 8 looks bad.

Attached: 1557723478413.png (2150x3035, 3.49M)

stopped at ORAS
pirated sun and moon and still felt jipped

I fell out of love with pokemon around gen 3. I don't know if I felt like I out grew it or if it was because I was moving right when they came out, but I didn't bother playing ruby/sapphire for quite a while. I know I also stopped watching the show around that time, but I honestly can't remember if I thought 10 was too old for pokemon or if I just got more interested in other things like yugioh and beyblade. I know I played a bit of ruby and emerald before diamond and pearl came out, but I don't remember which one I owned and which one I just played a bit of my friend's copy. I definitely don't have the fondness for emerald that most of Yea Forums has, but I do really like a ton of gen 3 designs looking back as an adult
I bought pearl when it came out, but I don't think I ever finished it. all I remember from it is looking up arceus forms online (I seem to recall thinking you couldn't change his form after catching him) and playing online with a friend from school, thinking it was awesome that we could talk over the mic, and wishing we could do that in animal crossing

Attached: 20190404_073358.jpg (1200x543, 665K)

Damn, I want to fuck God.

Attached: 1556151068971.jpg (1001x1147, 75K)

I didn't, i started mainlining pokemon games

I feel like an ass because I recently bought like 6 Pokémon games just so I could catch a bunch of my favorite Pokémon and transfer them to Sword/Shield but then like a week later I heard the news and now I never wanna play this series again fuck Gamefreak and fuck niggers

This.
Gold and silver were in my eyes the perfect games, Ruby felt like a rip off, and the gens after never appealed to me. Don't know if it was an age thing.
I tried playing white and white II but I really couldn't get into them, and when X came out I bought it but I had to force myself to complete it.

Stopped after Ruby because I didn't have a DS. Started again at B/W2 and played every game since. I'm unsure if I want to buy SwSh. I don't mind the low quality animations so much as other missing features, like including all the pokemon, or having following Pokemon in the overworld. Especially when we just had following Pokemon in the Let's Go games.

At the same time, voting with my dollars almost never gets the desired result with Nintendo. I preferred F-Zero over Mario Kart, F-Zero is dead, I preferred Advance Wars over Fire Emblem, Advance wars is dead, ect. I expect future games to just follow SwSh's trends of missing features and pokemon regardless if I buy the games or not.

Imagine her sitting on your face haha

Stopped at XY. I really liked it but ORAS and SM didn't look impressive enough to justify a purchase.

I played Gen 7 over X/Y and the latter were awful. I played Sun and Moon and found no reason to play their sequels.

Sun and Moon. Goddamn that game was garbage.

I skipped Black/White 1 and 2 as well as Ultra Sun/Moon. Sword/shield look really good to me.

Gen 2 was peak pokemon twice

Attached: 1546552155879.png (1144x772, 267K)

>Could've swore I quit after Diamond and Pearl
>Actually played every mainline up to S/M except B/W2
Diamond and Pearl were the end of me really loving the series, though.

I quit after gen 3, then got back at Platinum, then quit again now after SM

after Black and White, games designed for the faggot

Sun, it was indescribably bad.

Can't have stopped playing them if you never began.

When I turned 14 and started having sex