Are there any characters in Smash Ultimate you find just the most annoying to observe or play against?

Are there any characters in Smash Ultimate you find just the most annoying to observe or play against?
I'll say Palutena:
>neutral relies on nair loop combos
>jank projectiles and recovery
>some of the most annoying voice clips in the game, repeated ad infinitum

Attached: DkKB0vBU4AAaxTD.png (891x1200, 1.21M)

Ness and Lucas

All of the characters because the engine doesn't let you do anything fun

Jigglypuff, although I've hated that little pink piece of shit since the 64 game.

Squids are really annoying.

Ness, Lucas, Megaman and Ike.

Palutena makes me erect and its really hard to play like that

Honestly Joker. Getting ass-blasted from Arsene after putting on 50% disincentivizes actually playing the game.

Any character where the combo is just the same aerial/special move repeated, it just looks stupid and braindead easy

It really depends on who I am playing, like I hate fighting Ness as Snake, but I have no qualms with him when I am playing Shulk. Where as Ike kicks my ass when I'm Shulk, but is he's a complete pushover as Snake.

Grab him in rebel's guard, if you have a command grab or something like Snakes c4 use that. If he is one of the counter happy Jokers in online this will completely destroy him

Wanted to reply to But I'm a dumb ass

Snake, just covering the field in explosions is not fun and keepaway is total zzz

Seconded, PK Fire spam is just cancer incarnate.

I'll also thrown in a mention for a good Olimar. Approach is possible, getting near invariably means continual damage tick-ups from latched Pikmin before finally getting close enough to be up-smashed into oblivion.

Ness. And not just because of PK Fire.

Heavy mains in general. Mainly DeeDee and DK.
>Always have the shittiest connection
>Always end up losing due to a fucking tilt input never wanting to go through or buffering an airdodge from mashing
>Get fucked over because the game controls like mud
>Always T-bag and then never rematch
They don't even have difficult flow charts or anything, DKs always approach with dash attack. DKs always try to spike with forward air. DKs always attempt to cargo throw.

Attached: 1555377566041.gif (274x298, 809K)

Palutena
>compelled to masturbate every time I see her
>playing one handed inevitably results in a loss
>after orgasming realize she doesn’t exist and become depressed for the rest of the day

Ness
Lucas
Joker

Those are the bottom tier

and the tier below is reserved especially for Sonic

>Always have the shittiest connection
This is especially true for my friend who's a Dedede main. Squids have the same problem too and both will almost always choose FD in an arena

t-baggers aren't even funny, they're obnoxious as fuck and they'll do it after a single kill. Also glad to know I'm not the only one who's tilts don't go through sometimes.

Never forget the number of lag-happy Links on Quickplay.