Tfw I've wasted a third of my life sitting in front of a tv playing video games

>tfw I've wasted a third of my life sitting in front of a tv playing video games
>tfw I'll wake up one day as an old man filled with regret having accomplished none of things I wanted to do

Attached: AGCuu9p.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
twitch.tv/events/BbTeDwqfQpSH4HMKs_3zXw
youtube.com/watch?v=miI4Wd0ze0E&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
youtube.com/feed/subscriptions
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6m6jIV8xk&list=LLN-yao-d-pBO3KneEnbqadQ&index=2&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry too much about it, when you die it will be the same as if you had never existed at all

Even if you didn't play vidya you would have done none of the things you wanted to do.
Because, guess what?
The problem isn't vidya, it is you

pilled

>tfw I've wasted a third of my life sitting in front of a tv playing video games

You've accomplished more in your life than 90% of Yea Forums.

Why aren't you doing the things you want to do then?
Playing video games doesn't prevent you from trying.

what are they chatting about now Yea Forums?

Attached: 1561087676505.jpg (943x750, 138K)

i honestly dont want that much out of life. playing video games, eating good food and doing my hobbies seems like a good way to spend 70 years

so will 99.9999% of people despite their hobbies

unless you were born into a rich family or work yourself to the bone (and even then, less than .1% of those people succeed) you never have a chance to achieve anything remotely close to what you'd want in life

if you ever feel this way or any for of depression then watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

Time spent having fun isn't time wasted

any form*

I weep for you son, you are already dead.

Attached: 1545780121112.jpg (1078x1253, 320K)

life is a waste, just try to survive and not get crazy or kill yourself. thats an achievment already

I always picture some 18 year old manlet pothead making these threads.

>DUDEZ I JUS WANNA B FAMOUS!!

>20 min
give me the tl;dr

brain scientist had a stroke
her left brain totally shut down leaving only the right
experienced the afterlife which is exactly how david icke described "infinite conciousness" where you are everything that ever was has been and ever will be.

Read the Tao Te Ching (it will only take an hour or so), then go back to feeling good about being a vidya slob

We all die and go to the very same place, user. It doesn't matter what we do with this time because our lifetime won't be any more significant than anyone elses. That's the beauty of being a freak accident, baby!

>accomplish childhood dream
>end up doing that anyway
it happens

This is nice to imagine, but full of shit unfortunately. Why would your consciousness continue to exist after the death of your corporeal form? It didn't exist prior to your birth.

Well, that would be a nice way to live for eternity

fucking lol why do they let women be brain scientists

it does its the human form that prevents us from remembering. the left side of the brain.

stop

she has absolutely no basis at all for any of her claims. shes just tarded

I'm 33 and feel that way.
Part of me wants to kill myself but I don't want to make my mom sad.

No you stop. This one one of hundreds of cases.

If you don't have the self control to live your life as you want you should be beaten to death with a hammer. Go up and be a fucking man, pussy.

now tell me about how DMT lets you visit other dimensions you fucking feel-good pseud retard

Attached: 0T5c6.jpg (600x3031, 167K)

Do you have any idea how absolutely retarded you sound right now

Legit sound like a crazy homeless dude rambling on the side of a road

calm down turbo autist

If it works as consolation, nearly every human that has ever lived didn't lead an interesting life where they achieved their dreams

Never post this image ever again. Thanks

theres hundreds of cases of people seeing big foot too

we are nothing. when we die we cease to exist and thats fine. we cease to exist just like a fucking rat does.

this idea that humans somehow are fucking magic disgusts me

ah yeah.. about that. all living forms are part of the same being.

What is it you want to do anyway, bet its a dumb illusory pursuit.

>playing video games was your goal all along
>you think it wasn't
>get depressed
wtf brain

God made us in His image so of course we are special, comparing us to a rat or horse is preposterous, for He died on the cross to wash our sins and give us everlasting life, aka the afterlife.

come on spew some other retarded shit that makes 60 IQ mouthbreathers feel smart and happy

can you even imagine being such a mental midget that you are religious in 2019?

proofs?

What about neanderthals? I know you're just taking the piss, but come on now.

>unironic fedoratheist ITT
sad!

Gods are deceptions to cover the truth of us being the one true being.

Don't pick on him user, religious delusion is a DSM5 mental disease, you shouldn't pick on peoples conditions

I do too much work to not be able to fuck around in my spare time.

You'd never accomplish the things you wanted to do anyway.

>Can you image being such a mental midget that you think you have all the answers in 2019?

I know, I know.... you watched a few YouTube vidoes that told you it was ok to abuse drugs and suck cock... but, user, I mean (isn't that what you little fucks say these days? "I mean"....). Since you're so smart user, tell me how you know there is no God. No, no.... I don't the ramblings of your whore mother who fucked her way though 200 dudes to find your new stepdad.. I want your reasons.

If I work and am happy, what value should I find in what does not interest me? Outside of furthering my skills in my trade to keep the money coming, why does it matter if I use it all on my family and myself? Playing video games is something I enjoy and share with the closest people in my life, being cynical and negative isn’t helping you user, or anyone else really. Play vidya and stop being a fag

>prove this thing doesn't exist
Not him but I'm going to point out this trap in hopes other people don't get baited. If you're saying something exists, it's on you to prove that it does, not the other way around.

Heh... No one has ever talked to me that way and lived... I don't think I'll let you be the first...

*BANKAI*

Are you telling me if someone claiming to be Jesus appeared before you tomorrow and refused to perform any miracles you would believe it? Because that's literally what Christfags or any abrahamic religion is asking of a skeptic.

>he isn't immortal

Attached: ver.jpg (500x281, 44K)

>Implying there’s no proof of divine miracles

Explain how my aunt survived stage 4 colon cancer

Oh, right. It was God who saved her

thanks to denial, im immortal!

what about the doctors and the treatments

maybe they did something i dunno

>I don’t think this thing exists
>Can you perhaps elaborate on why you think that way?
>I DOBT HAVE TO PROOVE ANYTHIGN DUMB RELIGIONFAG GOD WHAT A TRAP DONT GET BAITED GUYS

R E T A R D.

>Hey all... I'm only 16 but I figured it all out... I have all the answers. I know everything, just ask me!

This. The vet said my dog had three months to live. That was seven years ago. OGIAAG (our God is an awesome God).

>Give someone cancer
>Doctors and medicine get rid of it
>”I saved you lol”

Nice god you got there bud

>no argument whatsoever
Come on fags, prove God exists right now

How would you know that it didn't?

>too stupid to realize where that knowledge came from.

So, if there is no God.. whether Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, what is there to live for? Just getting high and fucking? Do you really think that's all there is? I get it, you're really smart and can "think" for yourself... but seriously user, what else is there?

theres zero evidence that it did so we must assume until we have evidence that it didnt

you are mentally weak and cant handle the fact that we are just beasts. nothing we do matters except to ourselves.

which is neat too since it means that when people are kind they are kind because they actually enjoy being good not just sucking up to the sky man

Have sex

why does a dog live?

because why the fuck not

I don't need to prove God to a 15 year old illegally posting on a tranny fetish board.

>boo hoo my life has to mean something this can't be all there is
whatever helps you cope faggot

Some times I really do think about becoming Muslim jus to wipe you fuckers out.

Do squirrels have a god? What do they live for? To eat nuts and fuck, make little squirrels, then die and cease to exist. Humans are animals, and I don't think we recognize it enough and acknowledge it.

>admitting defeat in an argument with a 14 year old
Pathetic

Not a single one of your amine pillow loving pedophiles and underaged have provided an ounce of evidence that God doesn't exist.... so where is it?

no man humans are much better than animals!

the fact that a woman with a hour glass shape makes my dick rock hard is a choice! im totally not some dog running around trying to get poodle pussy

their existence?

Stop beating around the bush and prove he exists, we've been over this already

Wut?

Couldn't have been her brain releasing chemicals to help her cope with dying, nah

whoosh

>So, if there is no God.. whether Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, what is there to live for?
Tomorrow. We're designed to survive and make offspring but the modern world we've created has put us at a strange distance from it and causes many to disassociate from the modern world. It's thus up to you to figure out what to live for every day and that answer's gonna be different for everybody. If God's your thing then cool but for many that's an incomplete and unsatisfying answer. It's up to you to figure out what gets out of bed in the morning and some people never figure it out.

No, Jayden... you prove He doesn't exist.

You first nigger

if god exists and heaven exists then do i have to share heaven with a fucking nigger?

or is there white flight in heaven too

What exactly did you want to do?

But I want to sit in front of a screen and enjoy the things I enjoy. Other people just brought me problems, being left the fuck alone to fuck around on my computer is what I want to do. I can't possibly imagine having to deal with a wife and kids and not being able to do what I want when I want.

>tfw I've spent a third of my life playing epic vidya
>tfw I still have a whole 2/3rds left of life and accomplish all my goals
>Wake up one day feeling entirely content with how I've lived my life

Nani?!?!?

GUYS help me RAID this Mormon Twitch stream that some fuck I know from when I was Mormon is doing. Its a call-in show too lmao.

he can tell u if god exists

twitch.tv/events/BbTeDwqfQpSH4HMKs_3zXw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-13 at 10.06.40 PM.png (795x296, 122K)

I've read everything from Plato to Dante to James fucking Patterson. I deal with morons on daily basis. And, I see the absolute cruelty of human beings... so if not demonic then what? Again, if the muslims murder every one of you... what would be lost?

I had never had an existential crisis before but I turned 25 this year and it's like all at once I realized time is passing. That I can't redo anything and that I'm actually getting older. That I've wasted my life and it's not going to get better unless I address my problems that are preventing me from living the life I want. I need help. I feel like a teenager who isn't ready to be an adult but I'm already knee deep in adulthood.

not your personal army newfag

>That feel when you're only 25
>Statistics and probability of me living another 25 is pretty high
>I'll have to live my entire life again and even then I'll have more time probably (assuming no bullshit)
>I'm just trying to learn video editing.

Don't fret, Because life is ultimately as meaningless as the fiction you're enamored with.

Everyone will die and it will be the same as if we have never existed at all.

Medical science has come a long way lol

I think this feeling may be because we are so detached from the way we were meant to live. It's fucking 1 in the morning and I'm sitting in the dark in front of a monitor talking to people I don't know and never will. By rights, I should be in the woods somewhere scraping and scrounging for my next meal or fighting off some threat to my existence. Instead, we are thrust into this strange society and expected to participate, though it's as unnatural as it can get. It isn't surprising that so many people can't handle it. None of us should.

That's right user! Just abuse your body with drugs and casual sex.... pick up an STD... because fuck it, it'll make me popular with my bros! You fucking idiot. Since life is so meaningless why don't you just put a bullet through the back of your throat? Go on... what are you waiting for?

>It's another "You're not living your life properly!" thread made by someone who spends their Sunday shitposting on the video games board.
Poetic

if there is no meaning for life then there is no meaning for death, its people who care about their lives that kill themselves because things they care about go to shit and they cant deal with it

Not to mention we actually have less leisure/socializing time now than anytime before the industrial revolution

>tfw I accomplished all of my life goals by 30
>tfw all I have left to look forward to is new vidya and i guess my kids growing up maybe

Who cares?

What is a truly "meaningful life" though? Whats wrong with playing video games long as you get your shit handeled?

Nothing...

Meaningful doesn't mean shit

I'm an old man and regret none of it. Fuck all this shit you're "supposed" to be doing, it's boring, expensive, dangerous, and inevitably worthless. Give me a fucking videogame over "going out" or "traveling" or any other goddamn bullshit any day. On my deathbed I'll be fucking playing Mario 3 or some shit and happy to be doing so.

Sooo… I'm waiting. Do you really thing the people you care about will cease to exist because you're not around anymore? Just how arrogant are you, user? Go ahead eat that bullet.... prove me wrong.

What a pathetic existence

Like you fuckers haven't doxed me already... how stupid do you think I am?

>mfw my doctor is always telling me to see the sights of different citys & go travel everywhere like money grows from tree limbs

How does he expect me to pay for that every other month,does having a well paying job really afford that much traveling around random cites?

Attached: Slow Desktop.gif (500x373, 1020K)

>wasted

>He’s poor

Literally just get an assosciate’s degree or something in computer science. You don’t even need that, you can teach yourself in less than a year and git gud. Com Sci is one of the few careers where your skill actually matters more than your formal education. You can make 100k+ a year working from home. It’s the comfiest shit, take it from someone who’s doing it right now. I can travel all I want and play with the stock market as well for even more money.

It really does, this year I've travelled parts of Europe, america and asia already, buying a house in 2 months.

When I am dying I want to hold the hand of someone I love. Be it a best friend or a lover or my child. Unfortunately I have neither friends, lovers, or children, and never will if I keep up what I am doing.

We don't have FTL so I don't really give a fuck

Yeah, dude. The chemicals magically make you hallucinate seeing yourself and your surroundings in vivid detail and they also make you imagine how people felt when you interacted with them as you re-experience your life all at once. Totally just chemicals and nothing more.

We'll get there some day user don't lose hope

Attached: Deers.jpg (1800x1221, 297K)

Existential bait AND vidya is a waste bait, on your Yea Forums? it's more likely than you think.

If any you christfags should welcome and want death to be with your "savior".

So why don't you put the bullet through your head faggot and then you realize your little jesus isn't real.

How is this supposed to help anyone with depression? Lmao.

>things I wanted to do
There's your problem.
Just do like me and never have anything you want to do.

Suicide would send me straight to hell fool. Even the dumbest atheistards know that.

Just because the people who say otherwise have no proof doesn’t mean you’re point is correct. You have as much proof as them (zero) yet proclaim as confidently as they do.

>imagine being a retard that plays video games all days which he doesn't enjoy instead of doing things that he would find fun.
Unless you're crippled you have no excuse.

>think about cool thing to do irl
>realize how everyone has done it before and it isn't actually that cool
>get annoyed and think I didn't wanna do it anyway
I've done this with so many things

Attached: Doom4.png (1274x370, 136K)

We have far more leisure time but far less social time

Wew

Some people are capable of "just doing it" and changing their lives. For some reason I'm not one of them.

>would send me straight to hell fool.

You are on Yea Forums.

You are already headed there if it exist christfag.

On the contrary, it needs stickied on every board. Seize the day.

his wife didn't even sound or look like she gave a shit after he died
youtube.com/watch?v=miI4Wd0ze0E&t=5s

she had so little to say about him. this is your life on gaming

I always enjoy when people post this shit and it is clear that they are still doing the exact same thing they were vowing off.

This happens to 90% of people even without video games.

Attached: 6e72e2e.jpg (750x1005, 69K)

They have this strange thing called "willpower" and they also put in "effort".
Nothing worth having is for free.

>old man filled with regret having accomplished none of things I wanted to do
That's life for basically everyone.

The problem is that people never define what “living life” is to them. I’m a natural introvert. I go out from time to time and do different things. At the end of the day, though, I enjoy reading and vidya. To me that’s not time wasted.

Attached: Doom2.png (1288x236, 50K)

Recently watched welcome to the nhk
These threads always remind me of it

This is what people who have sex resign to around their mid 20s onwards

Do they even have time for that if they have kids? I mean, I'm a wizard on my own and my job takes up all of my time and I'm too tired to do anything on weekends.

>prove god isnt real retards!
>uh but the burden of proof is on you
>lmao see u cant
I always have a good laugh when I see christfags try to argue about the existence of god.
It always comes down to "god exists because this book says he does and we trust it", absolutely moronic and pathetic.

You're going to hell anyways, Mortals exist for the sole purpose of being tortured by higher beings.

Speak for yourself, I'm pretty satisfied with what I've accomplished so far in my life.

I mean, things like dreams, emotions et cetera are already seen as the results of brain activity. Doesn't seem like much of a reach.

Attached: Doom.png (1199x444, 220K)

half her brain wasn't working, of course she's going to imagine stupid shit

*sniff*

yep, it's a 20 year old weeb poster alright

life is fucking hell no matter what, fuck this place. the only really valuable thing you can do with your time is prove that you're better than people around you

...and you buy that dreams are just the result of brain activity?
I'm torn because I can picture the hypnagogic hallucinations I've had as a result of brain activity but not vivid cohesive dreams. It's not that I believe the dream world exists as this world exists or that it is some spirit shit, but more like the observer that we associate with ourselves is existing as part of the aether and not just a result of electrical activity in a single physical brain.

Here's an honest question, what would have been better?

Stupid shit like sky diving? Striving for an unrealistic goal you have a 1 in 100,000 chance of meeting(And losing everything if you fail)

I mean, Traveling is kinda cool. You can do that and play lots of vidya though.

Myself? I'm a barely above average fucktard, I fully understand my limits and know I will not regret my choices.

I'm working on a trade, I'll make good wages in HVAC and climate change will only increase demand.

I'll travel, I'll play vidya, I'll eat good food, both from restaurants and prepared by myself.

I like my future.

>and climate change will only increase demand.
>consuming more electricity, i.e. producing more carbon dioxide will only increase when climate changes to a point where it has such a noticeable effect that the general population starts installing central air
you were joking about the average fucktard part. nice reddit spacing.

What is New Testament then? Is it autobiography? Fiction Literature? Do we agree that Jesus existed as a human being?

I fucked it out of her bumhole LMAO

Attached: 1559747839298.gif (560x560, 265K)

isn't this show about grown men who play/spectate a boardgame as their "real lives"?

No? It's about GYANBURU

People who have sex don't have kids

Defeatist depressed attitude

Attached: 1475612758630.jpg (1203x676, 189K)

good luck fighting death pal

Feels good knowing I'll kill myself long before I ever get to the point in my life where I regret trying to enjoy things

You should have stopped waiting for something to happen and just do something.

Attached: 1555779503093.jpg (523x4409, 200K)

It's ok, I'm taking 100 blast arrows to the grave.

When I first used Yea Forums it seemed like everyone was older than me and I didn't fit in. Now I feel like I'm older than everyone else and I don't fit in. As if everyone else moved on and I just didn't get the memo. I fell for the meme. Life wasted.

Happiness is a state of mind, but at the same time, it's a state of balance. Circumstances may not allow you to reach that state of balance, so you might never truly be happy, no matter how hard you wish it.

Life itself is meaningless. We are blessed creatures, in that pretty much all of our survival instincts are not necessary anymore. We are very comfortable and can worry about things like happiness. That makes us think life is more important and there's meaning out there, but in reality it's not. We all live, we all die. No matter how we live, nothing will change the fact that in 200 years no one will ever know you existed, not even yourself.

I came to those same conclusions and decided to do something about it. Only play games while walking on a treadmill. Set up in-game parameters for calisthenic reps, and do them throughout the game while walking on the treadmill. When I can no longer keep up with reps/treadmilling, game time is over. Rinse and repeat. Proceed to lose 55lbs and get over my game addiction. Now I'm going to the gym 5 days a week, and when I do get the gaming urge, I still have my treadmill set up, which is the only way I'll play.

Attached: 20190707_003901.jpg (1920x3412, 2.88M)

Congrats user. I decided to lose weight in 2017, and feel much happier because of it. I thought getting in shape would help me get women. It didn't, but it did make me realize that I could find happiness within myself and that women don't provide happiness, they can only add to an already happy life. I'm more at peace now. Still play shit tons of video games, though.

That sounds retarded.

Good job, user.

>taking steroids
wew

Whatever works, I guess.

Wtf do you strap yourself in or something? Also how did you gain upper body strength?

having sex and having children
anyone who denies that is going up against the reason nature brought them into existence

Is meaningful life just keeping yourself too busy to think about stuff?

I used to think that until my wife gave birth. It's just something you hope will fix everything but it doesn't. It's better to do it than not do it as long as you have the means to provide a nice upbringing for the child, since it can motivate you to do your best in life and you create irreplaceable and powerful relationships that you would otherwise not have and probably wish you had if you didn't. But, in most people, I don't think it will fill the existential angsty feeling people are talking about. I now believe that to get rid of that feeling you have to become the kind of person you might have wished you would be when you were a child. This way you can be happy with who you are, and live a satisfied life

I'll be a doctor in a little less then a year. will actually be saving lives instead of...well whatever you losers do for a job

Relax, you are not living a real life if you are not a rich... maybe

Hey bro, you ever run a knife across the throat of a infant? Severe the vocal cords so they can't scream.... all they can do is gurgle and die? You're a big badassed atheist (because your whore single mother told you so)… tell me Summer Breeze again why there is no God.

jew

what will you do when you realize the time you have wasted on threads like these, or to be more general, to be the kind of retard who would make threads like these and other things that kind of retard would do and does?

hypothetical, of course, because you will never ascend to that kind of self-reflection, not if you are like this to begin with.

> I now believe that to get rid of that feeling you have to become the kind of person you might have wished you would be when you were a child.
A shame I can't remember that at all

>Mortals exist for the sole purpose of being tortured by higher beings.
For what purpose? I think they are have a better things to do.

These

What better things would they have to do, Besides finding new ways to amuse themselves.

No, in a year you'll be a sophomore in high school still jacking your little dick to anime and poster on Yea Forums asking what you need to do to get a "gf." I suggest killing your entire family then yourself.

>Wtf do you strap yourself in or something?
Strap myself into what, it's a treadmill? Unless you're talking about the thing hanging off the dip bars. That's a weight vest, which goes toward answering your next question...
>Also how did you gain upper body strength?
Here's my full set-up without my fatboy slim pictures getting in the way. I'd rotate between pull-ups/chin-ups on one day, dips/push-ups the next for my in-game rep count (which was usually something like 1 rep = 1 enemy kill, or something like that. I'd modify it depending on the game. I also had an OLCS rule, Overly Long Cut Scene, which required a max rep set of whichever exercise I was on if a cutscene dragged on too long).
Started at 220 lbs. ended up at 165 lbs.

Attached: Gamerworkout.jpg (1920x1920, 3.11M)

>this level of projection

i never said I'd make a lot right outta med school. you should see how much residents make these days. like 50k. its complete horseshit

>like 50k. its complete horseshit
Dat entitlement. I was a little shit too though...

You need money to do shit, asshole. There's less of it going around for average people.

Attached: 1e3d042142b69203bfbace17840c9242.jpg (800x1200, 76K)

How the fuck do you know what existed before birth?

imagine being this addicted to video games. You can't even leave your computer for 30 minutes for exercise.

Attached: docsalary.png (385x262, 48K)

Just because you can't try to look at the universe in any way beyond a science textbook doesn't make you intelligent, user. Besides, who the fuck says people are kind for the sake of being kind? If its all hurr durr we are de animales, altruism is an evolutionary adaptation.

This sounds absolutely fucking retarded so surely it was stolen from reddit

Yeah, I struggle with it too. I can barely remember what I felt/thought as a teenager, let alone a child. It's a Freudian idea I think. True happiness comes from becoming who you dreamed you'd be as a kid. But it might be bullshit, I don't know.

Sucks to be you, I like videogames

fucking horseshit

Yeah, you get that once you get experience. 8 years of post-secondary school or whatever it is is just that: school.

The earth isn't even on a dot on the universal scale. Nothing we do matters. There is no afterlife. It's just like turning a tv off. Blip and you're gone. Humanity will be wiped out by war or nature and that's it. We're not special. We're all children of the sunz selectively bred to breed viable offspring until we go extinct and that's ok. Some people won't to make an impact or garner lots of wealth. Congrats you do you. But at the end of the day, we're all gonna die and decompose in the dirt

I just tied my controller to a rowing machine, this seems way better.

Jokes on you I achieved CHIM

At least he fixed the common issue obese gamers have.

+ 3 to 7 year residency depending on specialty. What I'm saying is I'm just about finished with the school part. this does not include the residency.

its 11-15 years starting from first day of undergrad. consider that

remember that next time you bitch and whine about docs being overpaid.

Here's a really helpful insight on adults:
Adults are just big kids acting like adults. Outside of war veterans and people who have experienced actual trauma, most adults are just immature and making it up as they go along

You type like a 14 year old... you're not in med school. Try again, Caleb.

>that post gave me cancer

that's Doctor to you NEETcel

Who /justwanttoliveaquietlife/ here? Leave me with my hobbies and non stressful job, I am content with living my infinitesimally insignificant slice of existence enjoying it doing things I like, just PLEASE don't throw bad happenings my way

Attached: awhellyeah.jpg (451x451, 30K)

how do you know my name. Did you dox me? okay seriously this isn’t funny how the fuck do you know my name

If you have a gf and live together, saving up is super easy. I've been to Japan this summer and we're going to Thailand during winter.

Sure it is, Jayden.... sure it is.

I mean, nothing really has any lasting impact anyway. No matter how you choose to spend your time, in a hundred years, youll be gone. So you have 2 choices, you can either spend your time doing something you like, which is still pointless, but at least youll enjoy it. Or you can spend your time working and improving yourself. While this choice isnt as fun right now, it can make life more comfortable for you in the future.

Dont worry bro everytime i feel like this i just remember that everything we do is futile and death is unavoidable so cheer up

Attached: 1512789985894.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Fuck this comment just described me. Had sex hundreds of times as a teenager and then around the age of 22 or so I stopped caring for or enjoying socialite shit, just wanted to be home alone playing music, drinking coffee, and playing vidya...

uh huh, sure. Your sick fetishes will bite you in the ass one day.

You might not want that peaceful, yet boring life after you get older.

I now understand why people keep diaries. Once I adopt a kid I'll make them keep it as a way to fix my own life through my kid's life

what do you do that's important anyway? besides stare at a computer for 15 hours a day?

you're no doubt a loser. parents must be proud.

>this is what breeders actually believe

keep your human larvae away from me, i hate them

>CHIM
?

Have fun when you die alone, faggot

Oh, it gets even better. I'm 44! I've been addicted to this shit since I was playing frogger on an Atari 2600! That's not a fucking joke. I had to take extreme measures, and if I can use that experience to help anyone else, I will. YouTube videos documenting my loser ass rehabilitating myself from this addiction incoming! You just fucking wait!

everyone dies alone faggot

He was trying to type CHIMPANZEE

>he doesn't know
heh. Better keep it that way dreamer.

From my personal experience with existential crises:
A) My brain gets tired of it and floods my brain with chemicals as a temporary fix
B) Hope for biological immortality
C) Occult
D) Live in the present. Enjoy the moment. No man can carry the burden of the past and the future

Kicked your bad gaming habits but you’re still on this shitty board?

You don't understand user, Mona Lisa is my wife
Maybe. I am saving up either way so if I ever get the urge to go crazy and hike on a mountain, travel to exotic places or some shit I got a sizeable amount of coins to be able to do it. Right now though? I am completely content with the routine.

Don't project on me you actual, literal, faggot.

Lol everybody get a load of this narcissistic retard

how do you project a fact

There are 7 billions of us and the number is rising every second, there is absolutely no need to keep populating unless you're like frome japan. We are not like other species, we conquered the planet but we cannot take care of it. Solve environmental problems so they don't kill us THEN think about expanding the population

You were cool but then you were a faggot.

Optimism and confidence in life is the only way to go through it.

I might be a narcissistic retard, but I have the power of a god at my fingertips.

Not him, but it’s not necessarily a fact.
That’s like saying everyone is born alone. It could be true in some sort of conscientious sense, but it’s false in the physical sense.
Yes, in the physical sense, a lot of people will die alone, but plenty of people die with someone around, sometimes even with their loved ones around.

Okay, that was actually pretty based

lol faggot

How do you ooze faggotry?

This

The vast majority of the world population Slaves away just to make sure that they have enough to eat for the week. They never accomplish dreams or even have the imagination for them.

If you have enough spare time to play video games you are part of the global 1% and are living like a king compared to the rest of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

Attached: 125.jpg (400x400, 113K)

I just want to get a job and feel useful
Went to college for computer engineering, took me an extra year and I came out with a crap gpa and no projects of real merit or note. I feel like I can't think for myself or do anything without it being a miserable failure; all I've been able to get for myself in the past year was a paid internship where the only thing of real value I made were some python scripts.

I have time to play vidya, but I usually sacrifice shit to do it. Typically hygiene, housework, and sleep. I’ll skip a shower (30 min process cuz I have long hair) or maybe stay up later to play vidya. Then I end up hitting my snooze button too many times and I don’t have time to brush my teeth before work, etc, etc. I work about 46 hours a week. I will say there is my day off where I can actually play as much as I want and still get my hygiene and housework done.

Are you me? The only difference is that I don't play video games and instead just shitpost on Yea Forums.. and I also never skip on brushing my teeth twice a day. That shit only takes 2 minutes, dude. Get on it.

>tfw it was fucking great

Attached: 1554130977341.jpg (548x422, 18K)

Hey man, one thing at a time!

You can quit any time, retard.

>I'm a wizard on my own and my job takes up all of my time and I'm too tired to do anything on weekends
You should reconsider your choices

I'm already filled with regret at the size of my backlog. Goddamn I need to play more video games.

Attached: Sweet JP.gif (500x281, 1.57M)

We're the first generation to have video games, literally everyone before you lived shitty meaningless lives playing with wooden blocks

Next time you doubt yourself.. just imagine Bayonetta sitting on your face... you're lapping her clit when she starts to cum, grabbing your head and holding it still while she writhes her soaking pussy over your face.

It's probably time for me to jerk off... be back shortly.

I have sex guys! -the post

>all the potential gfs already got hitched
why are grade schoolers getting married?

Attached: 1558988035917.jpg (960x600, 170K)

This. Live up a bit, earn a lot of money by betting to be able to go on amazing vacation to exotic locations and get hot women to love you for all the stuff wealthy people buy. Gamble a bit boy, don't waste your life and money on useless virtual loot boxes but go to real casino and win the life you deserve.

*had
I haven’t gotten laid in 4 years.

>tfw you get to die by random disease half way through without accomplishing anything
>tfw your wife gets to beg people for money using your name

Now this guy gets it.

Attached: Meet the Johns.jpg (612x612, 106K)

why not? How? You dont have to be a genius. You can find ugly 2/10 girls to bone, over social network in a matter of days. So why? how?

>Sneedville
Based Sneed

Attached: 83867684.jpg (338x507, 100K)

did literally nothing wrong

the house always wins

Well well, look at the city slicker pulling up with his fancy German child bride

>its fucking real

Attached: sneed.png (457x459, 45K)

I don't know anything about him but this.
youtube.com/feed/subscriptions

Did you miss the part where I fucked like a dog in heat in highschool and college and just don’t care anymore?
A hot chick offered for me to come over and do cocaine with her, alone, after hitting on me for 3 months straight. I turned her down cuz I had work in the morning. Working tired fucking blows (manual labor).
I just want my peace and my money. Girls are a hassle.

Massive bullshit. Unless you personally know someone to hire you or you're self employed, CS is all about the degree. Employers will test any old idiot with a degree with stock sorting algorithm-tier trash quizzes. Then they'll be off to bumble around on tasks that take a competent person 1/100th of the time. I have never met more incomps than those that "work" with software.

I remember having that as a lil book from when we had to read it in high school. Always get a kick out of how the true taoist or to an extent true buddhist is one who doesn't give a shit. Not the ostentatious wearing it on their sleeve one.

Woops fucked up here ya go.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6m6jIV8xk&list=LLN-yao-d-pBO3KneEnbqadQ&index=2&t=0s

>tfw I've wasted a third of my life working and studying
>tfw I've wasted another third of my life working some more to climb my career ladder
>tfw I'll wake up one day as an old man filled with regret, not having done all the fun things I wanted to do

Wow OP, our struggles are so similar. Could it be that there's no winning in late-stage Capitalism and that it's time to find a better system that doesn't worship hard work?

Attached: logic.jpg (640x426, 54K)

Give me a tl;dr

it was real in her mind only
like the holocaust

why do you want money if you dont want to pay for bitch service and maintenance ? What else is there? SO why do you even want money?

>tfw have 2 MAs
>work in the educational sector
>have 4 months a year off, all paid
>been doing nothing since June 15 and off until September 9th
>spend all that time playing video games and shitposting on the internet
Fuck normies and their hobbies and their expectations. Also fuck everyone who has an instagram account. You think your existence is more meaningful if you climb a hill and take a picture of yourself? People are terrible and you should avoid them.

Attached: 1348863940051.gif (250x272, 1.06M)

It's so exciting to see Americans in their natural habitat.
I am looking 4 a Chuck store

Attached: wew.jpg (1915x673, 175K)

Everyone has regrets when they die. The point of life is to enjoy it, doesn't matter what you do. You think when you die you'll see a score screen? Or that God will list off your achievements and give you a pat on the back? All that matters is being a good person. Judge someone (and yourself) by their compassion, not by anything else.

Most people waste most of their life in 9-5 retail jobs making money for some idiot above you who's wasting his life making money for the idiot above him. Anything extra is a bonus.

In any case video games are much better than the equivalent in the previous generation (trash TV). Enjoy them, but remember they'll always be there so if you have the choice between a video game and something limited, like seeing your parents, choose what you won't have forever.

So I can pay for my own existence and still have enough leftover for hobbies, fun shit, gourmet food and beer.

it's not like you have been promised with anything better in life, you know
watch tv shows less

Honest question: What IS it that you want to accomplish?

it's pretty obvious you never had a girlfriend.

>>tfw I'll wake up one day as an old man filled with regret having accomplished none of things I wanted to do
Jokes on you, I don't want to accomplish anything

Most normshits waste their life as a wage cuck and the hours between drinking and chasing after pussy. Unless you would have been some great filmmaker or author or even a designer of great games, your life would have been "wasted" in other ways anyway. Anyone who spends their time in anything other than contributing to arts and science is technically "wasting" their life.

Whats the point of your existence if your existence exist so you could work and do same meaningless shit everyday and eat. Are you a hamster?
I am not saying girls are the point of life, thats just retarded but neither should be stuffing yourself and dying from cholesterol. If you already work as a slave at least make your goals to be learning your own trade and owning your own small business service , so you wont have to work as a slave.

Only thing I want to do is pay bills what else is there?

Then go outside and fucking do shit retard.

Well pay bills and relax between work

Found the lil zoom.

Formerly Chucksville.

"A gamer lives 1000 lives before he dies. A non-gamer only lives 1" - Aristotle

Attached: 27ARISTOTLE-articleLarge.jpg (600x751, 56K)

lmao, retarded zoomer

Well done! Don't listen to the retards that disaprove of your methods, because you atleast improved your health, and that's what maters.

>Not a makers finger
Never gonna make it

Absolute loser mentality. We all need leisure to unwind, and games in general are a great way to have fun while still activating your brain. Video games are no different than the Millenia's of games humans have played except they are digital. If you are spending all of your time on video games, you are the problem, not the games. Life is all about balance, and there is NOTHING wrong with playing video games to unwind and relax. This 'life has to be 100% work no play or else you are a worthless nobody achieving nothing!' Is just stoic bull shit that isn't based in reality and doesn't make sense. If you want a real philosophical code that isn't bull shit maybe try the eastern Philosophers like Plato, and by extension Socrates, Confucius, and Epictetus. I bring up philosophy since yours reeks of depression inducing 'woe is me' Latin stoicism. There's a reason all those stoic philosophers committed suicide. The Latin Philosophers had the right answers to the wrong questions. The Eastern philosophers asked the right questions but the answers were relative to the context of the situation. So In the right context video games (games in general) are a very GOOD thing. In the wrong context they are very BAD, like anything. Learn this and your life will be much better and balanced

PLEASE DOOM user KEEP POSTING THESE THERE SEEMS TO BE 1 MISSSING I NEED THEM TO POSSIBLY PROPEL MYSELF

25 and yeah its quite correct till now. Except I'm already a fledgling alcoholic (pass out every single time I drink 1 liter of vodka. Also developed chronic health conditions.

Great job user.

>>tfw I'll wake up one day as an old man filled with regret having accomplished none of things I wanted to do
Spoiler alert: It will happen long before you're an old man, but it will still be too late to fix anything.

>go to college at 19
>meme cs degree cause /g/
>drop out 2 years later
>go to college again at 22
>again cs degree
>somehow manage to graduate with a shitty cgpa
>can't get a job
>27 now
>make 2000-3000 dollar every month through freelancing. Deigning websites n shiet
>spend fuck all on vidya, onaholes

Currently saving up for a sex doll which costs 5k plus.

Attached: 1562859083598.jpg (489x499, 27K)

Any third world monkey in this thread? How the fuck do you break the lower middle class boundary? Fuck man I've been wanting to buy a switch just so maybe I'll like vidya again and it's been 2 years being on the fence. Fuck how do I not be poor.

Attached: rember.jpg (540x960, 54K)

>make 2000-3000 dollar every month through freelancing.
That isn't an accomplishment.

>TED shit
no thanks

That's a lot more than the $350 a week you get from driving a forklift in a dusty as fuck warehouse, shipping shit made in China back to customers who are in China.

How did you convince people to give you 3000 dollars freelancing? Do you have a nice portfolio of websites?

it isn't, as long as you are working towards something, media consumption on its own rarely takes you anywhere.

>That's a lot more than the $350 a week
If you knew how to count it really isn't. Even at tops you make 36k a year.

I'm a third worlder and 36k is 4 years salary here. But theres a ton of competition on freelance websites so most I've made is $400 for 2 android apps.

>Actually caring about life
>Still posting on Yea Forums

It doesn't matter what we do in our lives, we all die the same

That fucking image, it has been posted for years now and I never related to it until now. Holy fuck, growing old really does things to you.

If you want to do change something in your life, try to do it step by step, stop thinking as video games as your first purpose in life but find what you really want, deep inside and keep video games as a hobby.

Don't be afraid to try something new, if you don't ever try, you will never change, and on your deathbed you'll think "why the fuck didn't I try this or that?" the same way you're currently thinking of your missed opportunities during your childhood/teenage years

I used to be obsessed with video games, living 90% of my life at home playing games. Then I went to another city alone for a year and it changed my life because it forced me to socialize, I started reading about psychology and philosophy, I was invited to tons of parties, went to clubs, private events, I was part of the youth, at the top of the social ladder. Then I got tired of it but I never came back to my previous state, I became more measured about my ideal way of living and my morals. I can now safely say that I am living my best life because I deconstructed my fantasies by ""living the dream"".

Sorry for the blog post but I think it's important to realize you need to get out of your comfort zone, you won't lose anything you will just learn more about the world around you. Learn from your mistakes, avoid having regrets at all costs.

Well, the fact that you're thinking like this is a good sign that you're ready for better things. A new skill or a hobby that can be lucrative. I'm only 26, but I didn't start thinking like this until this year. I still play video games, but not as often. I find it hard to commit to them now.

Stop thinking!
Consume more and forget about it

fucking cringe

You'll be dead some time after that point and none of that will matter anyhow. Do whatever you enjoy and stop letting corporations and mainstream society guilt you for living your life how you want.

yeah but death means the entire brain shuts down. you literally won't know when it happens and that you are dead because the electricity in the neurons that forms your self won't exist. We're literally just little processors in flesh sacks.

Do people seriously think this way? The concept of wasted time is so strange to me, all time is wasted. Literally only the smallest of percentage of people ever leave a lasting mark on the world and they too are forgotten at some point. Do what you like as much as you can and if your perspective changes down the line then that's fine. How you spent your time is how you wanted to spend it in that moment and without that you wouldn't be who you are in this current moment, you're a culmination of your experiences you fuckwit

>Oh, it gets even better. I'm 44!

Fucking impressive losing all that weight and gaining all that muscle at this age.

If you're having fun then you're already succeding at life, doesn't matter what you do as long as you're having a great time. Is playing video games your source of joy? Congrats your time is not being wasted. Are you NOT having a good time playing video games? Ok red altert, go find something fun to do.

Attached: Do you want the pipe..png (709x660, 996K)