Which MMO games have the best raids?

Attached: A51RAID.jpg (501x572, 48K)

Can somebody please /r/outoftheloop me on the area 51 stuff?

I'm really curious.

Pre-WotLK WoW unironically.

My understanding is that someone made a Facebook event saying they were gonna get a ton of people to storm Area 51 on September 20th, running like Naruto so they can outrun the guards' bullets.

Lmfao

faggot spotted

watch 20 people show up lmao

XIV raids focus on presentation so they can get pretty wild visually.

20? Sounds a bit ambitious

it's 4 fights, in a circular arena, all made with recycled mechanics every 6 months. it doesn't get worse than that

ive heard the roles in XIV are good and varied, but do they actually mean anything whilst raiding or can everyone heal/dps/tank shit?

at least one retarded twitchfag will die

Attached: 66482416_10219352270508536_7524476256675430400_n.jpg (480x480, 37K)

I'd be even funnier if they just let them in since they've had weeks of warning to sanitize the place of everything sensitive.

that's actually kinda funny

they won't find any Ayyys, what they will find is secret Nazi anti-gravitational technology brought over from World War 2.

>tfw got a job at that base
>actual big restricted areas i couldnt get access to
>nothing to see here user move along
we are not alone bros

Aliens will be revealed to the world on September 20th

Yes, with shiny lights. The shiny lights are the important part. And thats the best we got in terms of MMO.

>circular
um sweaty... some of them are actually in a square arena... btfo ;)

>r.i.p anyone who goes there
>blacklisted in every airport in the USA

games where you can play as a main tank?
tank as a role such as dps, healer and tank

Attached: 1560317512052.jpg (543x540, 27K)

The closest things FFXI had to raids were probably dynamis and einherjar, specifically I always really enjoyed the Odin fight in einherjar.

you have to go back

I know a ranking officer in the navy. the spooky shit going on in there was most likely true. he said that B2 spirt sightings was reported as a "UFO" in the T.V. and in the newspapers back then until it was declassified. now those things are decades old. imagine what the contraption they got going in there right now.

Attached: 1562657544139.jpg (480x310, 37K)

>facebook is now the best raid site
remember when we used to do raids before this site became reddit

This is pretty accurate but if you like movement heavy fights they are pretty fun.

awesome

>People unironically thinking the government keeps anything important at Area 51
Even Bob Lazar's stuff supposedly happened at a separate base. All the real spicy stuff is stored at bases nobody knows about or has heard of. There's nothing worth dying for at Area 51.

hyper retard
nu-wow has the best raids ez

Not your personal army, but we will shill your news articles free of charge.

People are actually going to die aren't they

This is a UFO and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: spirit.jpg (750x375, 27K)

That's a Northrop B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber
There you go, it's identified

>Go on reddit for the first time in my life
>First post that catches my eye has "Based and Redpilled"
>See two more post with "BASED" before closing the tab
>The realization all our shitposters are b& redditors who come here on knowledge from r/Yea Forums rather than ED

Attached: 1556220145222.jpg (654x471, 53K)

Nice try spook.

Dumb nuggets that's a stealth demon from the stealth dimension

Yeah whatever you say you fucking alien

t. US government

>788k going

Yeah I'm sure about 12 people will show up of those 788k

The actual response I wanted to give you is not allowed "your post is spam please change it so here's your free you. Enjoy your Resetera moderation

I worked at Groom Lake AMA

Attached: ufo.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I don't post enough to care anymore.

How hard is it to get a job there

It's pretty competitive
I had 3 rounds of interviews

Weather balloon.

lmao amateurs I've already merged with the internet

Attached: 1559990224919.png (491x510, 233K)

A man of taste in the thread, I see. As a fellow patrician, I will say that TBC had the best raids, all things considered.

What does alien cloaca smell like?

our troops can't kill any of them. think about the freedom.

Ulduar being an exception, yes?

the A51 maybe even orchestrating this to test-fire experimental anti personnel deterrent weapons.
it's perfect scenario. way out on the desert with no coverage. the soldiers can confiscate their devices

Attached: BELIEVE_IT.webm (320x180, 1.87M)

>[REDACTED]

Ulduar was maybe the high point of raiding for me, but the rest of the raids in WotLK were mediocre to terrible.

>>hundreds of thousands of weebs accidentally turn on an anti-grav coil and get hurled into space

>“[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces. The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets.”
>boss taunts you before the raid

Attached: 1409460499563.jpg (250x187, 7K)

>we'll protect you from yourself by shredding your carcass to pieces with a minigun

As someone who works there regularly, there's literally nothing there that's worth risking your life over. ffs there's no treasure down there.

Man I really hope some unhinged fucker tries to rush the fence.

Two people will show up. They will get tased to hell, then put on so many watchlists that they won't be able to use a mailbox ever again.

I work there and there's nothing really there guys, promise. Anyone else feeling sleepy? Time for bed.

>tasered

you mean get shot by some sniper?

>People have the right to assemble to do shit
>Use it to storm le area 51 and vote for Harambe in the presidential election
>Don't use it to make their lives better instead
Democracy is a mistake
Maybe if the social issues were ironic enough for them, they'd do it

Attached: 1542466550832.jpg (500x372, 15K)

>low test soýs ITT too scared to do shit when a lot of people here are suicidal anyways

Attached: fag.png (570x668, 247K)

>shot by some sniper
You mean disintegrated by a lasgun?

Fellow humanoid here, I can confirm that there are no extraterrestrial beings or jetpacks here. Don't bother.

>storm Area 51
>get past guards
>there's a fuckhuge metal door with code
>stuck without accomplishing anything

What are those idiots expecting?

Attached: 1485329437114.png (400x379, 226K)

Everything worth seeing in Area 51 would be behind thick as fuck concrete and security doors. The best case scenario of storming it would be you might get to see the buildings that you can see on google maps up close.

What if they agree to tell you the truth, but you have to agree to die immediately after they tell you so you don't tell anyone else? Would you do it?

Just use a couple nanotech tech-tools

they will get tazed and detained so they can be fucked with for shits n giggles.
what kinda mad shit can we get them to say on public television

There's no ayys there, but it is a military aircraft research facility.

It's an interesting position they're in because they can not allow that information to get out, who knows who would be using this event to steal secrets at worst, some idiot getting them on the internet at best

So they kinda have to defend it.

>take the deal
>"our top secret multi billion dollar jet can go real fast zoom zoom"
>die

I'd still take this deal

I don't understand, why won't they let us in the Olympics. This is oppression.

Here's your UFO bro.

Attached: tacit blue1.jpg (1800x1182, 233K)

>or jetpacks
That's just because the only one we had got stolen by some hoodlum.

I wanna go just because it's human nature for their to just be a barbecue right outside the acceptable distance for civilians and that sounds fun. I can come late with a life size ayy lmao doll and pretend I successfully raided it myself. I wish I had a GF that likes LARPing as a mysterious alium grill.
Obviously they beat up the guards for the code.

>Raid boss drops an extremely rare mount

Attached: Y9GEY.jpg (550x425, 66K)

lol what social issues?

Raiding Area 51 will make our life better if we get their technology

the classes are all stuck to a single role (paladins tank, black mages dps, white mages heal, etc.) but you can level every class on one character

t. glowie nigger

/r/woosh
/r/iamverybadass

just look for the note that has code, dummy

If you incapacitate all the guards one of them will have the passcode

>his group can't get past the raid puzzle

Attached: 1462890578089.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Faking your death to keep us from the truth eh agent zed

>implying they haven't relocated all real evidence from area 51 years ago
>implying they didn't leave something fake so the trespassers feel satisfied and go home

Attached: smug kino.jpg (853x480, 98K)

That's why they'll probably get gunned down. I wouldn't be surprised if they are currently working on a successor to the successor of F22

how will lives improve with overpriced stealth planes

I'll nominate Destiny, if it qualifies. Smaller teams allow for more specialized roles and two-way communication, instead of just the lead barking orders to the cattle. They're all pretty good in environments and boss design as well.

Post-WotLK WoW unironically.

>yfw area 51 is actually black mesa tier and the raiders press a button which fucks up big time and causes a resonance cascade eventually leading to the combine discovering and conquering us all because some fucking ironic meme lords wanted a laugh

Attached: 1562553606253.jpg (720x720, 166K)

>a huge crowd of people shows up hoping to spectate retards trying to storm my compound
>nobody actually tries so they just stand around awkwardly
I'm calling it right now.

>they show the set from Independence Day
>play it off that the movie isn't fiction

one of the raid members must be a hacker or something

If I worked there I'd be printing out as many fake Bogdanoff documents as I could.

have this normalfag facebook shit meme

Attached: ferp0gvx3w931.png (1080x1086, 772K)

Can’t wait to see the B-3 and F-24.

I want this to happen

Muhammad opens up his coat

does he try to unlock the door with his penis

WildStar.

Attached: pabwy564k2a31.jpg (1920x741, 116K)

You know one of the telltale signs of autism is not being able to recognize obvious jokes/sarcasm. Fun fact.

>a huge crowd of people shows up hoping to spectate retards trying to storm my compound
>my compound

Attached: 1474946231484.png (250x185, 68K)

The battleplan is to put Kyles up front and pump them full of monster with rockthrowers in the back.

Naruto runners flank the sides and overwhelm weakpoints with their speed. This is the official strategy being passed around, do NOT repost

Attached: area 51 strategy.jpg (960x696, 69K)

>A Weather balloon that outmaneuvered two F-18s

Attached: 081215-f-7823a-221.jpg (1024x576, 437K)

who the fuck is Kyles?

Weather balloons can be crafty like that

A subspecies of caucasian males prone to punching drywall and decorating their belongings with energy drink stickers

You need only listen for the distant sound of Papa Roach blaring to locate them

Man for a moment I thought this was an actually serious attempt to storm the place, the u.s could use the sort of shakeup that would have caused.

That's essentially the plot to 12 Monkeys.

there hasn't been anything interesting there since the 70s. If you know about it then it isn't secret.

memes aside, dragon nest

*moves with the camera*
*shakes when the plane has some turbulance*
it's a fucking bug or something stuck to the camera

So let's assume that this actually happens, let's even assume 80% of the people are joking and ~160K people show up in the middle of the Nevada desert, ready to storm Area 51. Let's even be real generous and say that everyone at A51 took retard pills that morning and forgot to lock every single door.
How far would they realistically be able to get?

Attached: 8758556765.jpg (210x230, 4K)

this

they would literally all be gunned down

>reddit frog poster
opinion disregarded

>it's 4 fights, in a circular arena
i never understood the problem with this
its an mmo not an action rpg, what kind of ffucking boss arena could you have?

I liked Destiny raids. The game itself had some issues, or course, but finally dragging my retarded friends though the Vault of Glass was such a satisfying experience, and damn near gave me a brain hemmorage.

''Ok listen up, here's where the vex are gonna spawn, and what order we need to kill them in''

''yeah yeah yeah we know, lets go lets go''

''No you need to know this, or we'll wipe''

''Nah its easy, just shoot robots''

Then we run in, everyone starts screaming, asking what is that, why is there a chime noise, whats the glowing thing? Why do these guys explode? Wait, they leave pools? How do i get the relic? How do i use the relic? What is the relic for?

I fucking hate people

>theres no treasure
im onto you.

failed chads

>responding seriously to an obvious shitpost

>"We gunned down 160 000 of our own citizens to protect an airfield."
> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They probably have hundreds of machine guns ready, they aren't getting anywhere near the place without artillery support, air support would just be shot down.
If they somehow organised a big event like this without the goverment catching on they could probably get inside though.

reddit inner joke

>tfw running destiny 2 raids with people first time

holy shit the mayham

Area 51 guards have strict shoot-on-sight protocols. If this did happen, the army wouldn't be to blame.
Don't fucking trespass on the top secret government property

>160,000 trying to raid a fucking Military Base

Almost like this is a video game board, friend

yes

yeah it would be funny if the military let civilians just storm a military base and did nothing
fucking retard

I would mind if people would just pay attention to the basics. Ive done the reading so they dont have to, i even try to keep it short. ''When we do X, Y will happen, you two need to shoot Y while we all grab Z and bring it to Y''

They all say ok, we go in, no-one does X in the first place, and when Y happens, 3 of them jump off the edge and die. Fucking morons, the lot of them

Deadly force is authorized, but not required.

I mean, there's more to raiding than JUST bosses, but in XIV you just load in, fight the boss and that's it, it's literally a step backwards from other MMO raids.

>Not going to where the actual aliens are

Someone is mad

>signs literally say we'll shoot you if you come in
>wtf bros i was shot????????

Raids are shit, but any MMO who has uncapped raids and uninstanced bosses are automatically better then every fucking WOW clone