Why haven't you watched Gamecenter in so long, user? Don't you know Arino misses you?

Why haven't you watched Gamecenter in so long, user? Don't you know Arino misses you?

Attached: 2713503-gccx002.png (617x456, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral
nyaa.si/view/762702
nyaa.si/view/419402
youtube.com/watch?v=zuUtoEEzKmM&list=PL1k6ufu9sQCRCECt1ykMc55kSLqy_kZ4w&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because those lazy faggot goons haven't subbed any new episodes.
Get me some new subs and I'll watch them OP.

私はゲームセンターcxが見るためにます。
ゲームセンターcxは好きです。

i like to watch full seasons but couldn't find any batches past season 18

What's the last episode with subtitle?
Also I have 37 anime and 55 games in my backlog

Recommend a good episode

Super Mario Bros 2

Ninja Gaiden

prince of persia

Clock Tower

>2018-12-31 13:29

Who cares? The gimmick is old and tired at this point.

remember when years ago we had countoess threads and even watch episodes together?

>playing games is a gimmick
peak zoomer Yea Forums

There aren't a lot of subs past that season. If something's subbed and not in a batch yet, it'll be in the latest subs paste here. Also check the episode list to see what is and isn't subbed.

pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral

I watch a 2 or 3 episodes a month.

I dont know jap so Im pretty much fucked

Because there isn't an easy way to just watch a random episode when I'm in the mood anymore, at least as far as I know. Searching for a torrent with decent seeds isn't as comfy as just pulling up a YouTube playlist and picking an episode I haven't seen yet.

tokimeki memorial

I'M TIRED. BECAUSE OF . LONG TRIP.

Unironically Battletoads. Child Rearing Quiz: My Angel is another favorite of mine, just to prove I'm not just memeing.

like a year ago i followed that twitch channel that plays gccx 24/7 and watched the shit out of it all the time. now i've had my fill and can't really get back into it

>Pretending

No. Watching a dumb old man pretend to have trouble with shitty games is old. He is on the level of any e-celeb as far as content goes but I guess being on jap TV at 11PM when no one watches is enough to make him beloved among losers.

I'm looking forward to that Russia special next week.
Sounds like potential kusoge incoming for the July 25 episode.

His show has been on tv since 2003 before youtube even existed.

Exactly. Imagine having a show for so long and still doing the same shit any cunt with a twitch account can do.

On twitch you'd get some dude completely unedited in front of a single camera for hours and hours and hours playing the same game.

Arino's show is a nicely edited hourlong program and has cool trips and silly corners to break up the action.

Battletoads

I'm rewatching him right now, downloaded that great torrent with most of episodes from nyaa.
On season 8 right now

Attached: sekir.jpg (1880x2132, 361K)

Because there hasn't been a sub in forfuckingever.
There was only 8 episodes subbed in all of last year, and there hasn't been any this year.

Battletoads or any of the trivia games.

Attached: 941b1037cc09302c1e333cce04f078dc500284d37073c819213fff2579f50baa.jpg (1127x778, 389K)

That feel when I blew through all of the subbed GCCX 5 years ago and there have been maybe 30 episodes total subbed since then

It keeps getting copyright striked before I get around to it.

Attached: Arino His Smile and Optimism Gone.webm (640x480, 227K)

Tell me recent ones that are really fun to watch.
And where I can find them again.
All the quizzes
adventure island

Gib links then faggot. Also, Arino isn't doing boring Nintendo GXcenter stuff lately?

nyaa.si/view/762702
nyaa.si/view/419402

Did you watch the Yoiko subs yet? That's like 8 solid hours of fun right there.

Last subtitled episode Altered Beast uploaded in april 2018?

youtube.com/watch?v=zuUtoEEzKmM&list=PL1k6ufu9sQCRCECt1ykMc55kSLqy_kZ4w&index=1

Thanks user.

Attached: Arino his smile and optimism back.jpg (626x667, 69K)

The American Trip episode is peak comfy.

No, Um Jammer Lammy in December 2018, see

The Iwata one

Attached: 1557725452372.png (680x466, 377K)

It was a different time

Will the Yoiko subber come back and do more? I really enjoyed those.

I couldn't watch it after realizing the entire thing was scripted BS filmed in two hours.

Legend of the River King 2.

Attached: shark.jpg (780x629, 95K)

>making a segment out of playing Metal Slug in a shitty laundromat
Peak kino

There's only a couple games he blew through in that short a time. Sometimes they shoot all day for like 14 hours. There's nothing scripted about staff having to flee to catch the last train.

Attached: Conspiracy Weird Al.gif (300x169, 525K)

Prove it. Reality TV is all a producer smokescreen.

Because how do you even watch it anymore? It used to be subbed on YouTube, then the faggots systematically purged every video from channels to make it impossible to watch.

prove the opposite first

read the thread you dumb fag

Yes, I'm sure they can fake the sun setting and the stars coming out as he blearily struggles through some old game while the directors try to stay awake. Sure, makes perfect sense.

Worldwide? Yes. Japanese? I doubt it to some extent.

>there are people in this thread hating on The Chief
this is worse than the pedo defense force, shill posts, and /pol/ posting all combined

Click on episode downloads in this, go down to batch torrents, follow the instructions to get anything newer.

My assertion is that all reality shows are faked, so GCCX is. You have to disprove me. Show me irrefutable evidence that it's real.

>My assertion is that all reality shows are faked
You're making the assertion, so you have to prove your assertion. We don't have to prove the negative to you.

No subs for ages, and inconsistent subbing among the seasons

It's okay to hate Arino because he sucks at video games and is not funny. The appeal of the show is nostalgia for the 80s and 90s, not that hack. Seriously, how does someone play video games for a living for more than 10 years and still suck at it as much as he does?

Devil's Proof. I refuse to explain my position.

I have to admit the show for me has lost a lot of its charm because arino is seriously bad at videos games I can still enjoy some of his earlier stuff but later seasons seem to have lost their charm and are more formulaic.

I really think he's gotten better over the years though.

>arino is seriously bad at videos games
He did finish some NES/SNES games I couldn't
He is the crazy japanese friend we never had lol

he's not bad at videogames. He's fucking old and he's playing hard as fuck old games in 1 sitting.

because fucking moot banned the threads until I forgot all about it

I've seen GCCX being discussed on several boards

But moot's been gone for years and never banned them, and neither has hiro.

retard

It's usually some teen straight out of debate class looking for an argument pulling this shit. Just ignore him.

Because the newer seasons are filled with dull PS1 games that don't work for the format at all.

Just watch Tokyo Encounter, you casual.

early seasons are all pretty good.

>newer seasons
which ones?

They only do at most two or three PS1 games per year, even lately.

His count is wrong. This list backs this up.
They said they would do more games from that gen from Season 19 on, but they've only done a few each year.

>that episode when CEO of Namco came to play the game just to fail miserably and Arino made fun of him

Attached: 502-34.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>potential kusoge
Out of the lesser SNK games it could be, I think Athena is a safe bet. I'm surprised he hadn't already played that shit.

>never played a dragon quest game
>got super addicted to Guadia Quest in Retro Game Challenge
FUG
Also I really liked how young Arino would cheer you on and freak out and congratulate you as you played all the games, holy shit.
and that SNES era Disney platformer Super Demon Returns, soooooo nice if that's your thing