Hideous kamiya

I detest this man

Attached: hideki kamiya.png (693x363, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLGGeSLCu9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool. blocked.

insect detected

get blocked bitch

And what can you make? Poop everyday? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Based bald man of many blocks.

t. blocked

block jap

As he has told you 10000000000000000000000000 times, if you ask him a stupid foreign question in a language other than Japanese you are a brainless insect and will be blocked immediately. HIS BLOCK BUTTON IS BIGGER THAN EVER.

based

Blocked (congratulations you’re the 30000th block)

youtube.com/watch?v=lLGGeSLCu9o

I love this man

Japanese phil fish

Let me guess, this is 25 minutes of crap everyone who's paying attention already knows? Fucking spoonfeeding YouTubers.

Thanks :D blocked. RT. Faggot OP "I detest this man" 0 Likes 32 Retweets

I hate to go "um ackshally" but this was unironically a good video, a TL;DR is the guy actually met Kamiya to get an insight into the blocking stuff and there's some psychoanalysis shit that goes on regarding why he does it.

t blocked gayjin

post the tweet

Why is Yea Forums so attracted to insecure homos on Twitter? What is it?

Because Kamiya is unironically an angry incel and has realized that success will never make him happy, just like Notch, so he spends his life lashing out on social media over mundane shit like an autist

Show us on the doll where he touched you user.

He's supposed to be really friendly and humble in real life, you're sperging out about his online persona

blocked

What's wrong with his video games?

Phil fish has never done a good game, Kamiya has RE2, Viewtiful Joe & W101

lmao just pressed hide right now

Brockudo

More like Sneedeki Kamiya.