Don't make me say it again...I'm a CLEANER

>Don't make me say it again...I'm a CLEANER.

Attached: garcian.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8aeQ_IrIos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it me or aiming with the mouse doenst give you critical shots?

YOU'RE FUCKED

I did my first playthrough with a controller, but is there even any indication when a crit happens? All I ever noticed was double and triple taps activating.

What the fuck was this game even about?

Oooh... sorry pal. I have to do this--or the anger inside, will not go away.

QUIERE ES?

QUE?

What did you say?

you shot them at the glowing golden spots and they fucking explode if you do

Why is there a crit stat if the weak point depends on your aiming?

Because you can sometimes make them explode without the need of good aim

Basically glowing spots are a sure critical

killer7 is such a weird game just saying

A feeling when: no new Killer 9 game with Masafumi Takada as creative music director.

A feeling when: no more cool hip hop/jazz interpretations backdropping Garcian's travels across America

A feeling when: the Harman Room will forever be misunderstood as Garcian's painful high school memory and not a commentary on localized TV personalities living in the minds of the audience

Just a normal game about international politics, bro.

Attached: anime.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

With the exception of Kevin every character says something when you nail a critical spot. Maybe not Mask as well but I forget if you can even hit a weak spot with his grenade launchers.

redpill me on the Killer games
I've never played any of them but I hear they're good.
I got Killer is Dead on Steam for free a while back, is that a good place to start?

I AM THE ANIME HERO!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP SHEEPLE AHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDAMNIT FUCK SHIT

KiD is shit desu.

All Suda51 games are ass except Killer7, it's his magnum opus. NMH-fags need not apply

Shadows of the Damned is fun.

killer is dead has nothing to do with k7 besides sharing the name with a k7 sidestory about badman from travis strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=M8aeQ_IrIos

This boss was so goddamn annoying.

Mask de Smith man.

Upgrade the explosion radius and just shoot where she runs. You can even equip the power ring too, if you don't want to upgrade his grenade strength.

So just play Killer7 then?

>TSC
>FSW
>25th Ward
>NMH
>TSA
>Killer7

All worth playing.

I never remember having trouble on the GameCube version but on the PC version I had so much trouble.

sure, do whatever
here's this for reference

Attached: sudaverse.png (3696x2536, 1.69M)

Killer is Dead is seriously only like 6 hours long, I swear I've seen you ask if you should play it, you should be done with it by now you bastard. Killer is Dead is a better first game than Killer 7, which is a game better suited to later once you're used to Suda51 weirdness.

I still hardly understand what TSC was about. But that chapter with the boy got me in the feels.

KILLINGMEWILL
CHANGENOTHING
EVERYTHINGSTARTSHERE
THEDEVILWILLCOMEUPON
USONCEAGAIN WITHTHESOUND
OFTHEBELLS WECANNOTDIE
WEWILLHAVEOURREVENGE
THENEWWILLBEREBORN
TOGETHERWITH
KAMUITHEHOLYHUNTER
WHENKAMUIRETURNS
HEWILLBETHEGODOFCHAOS

Wake up
Look at turtle
Use computer
Sleep
Wake up
Look at turtle
Use computer sleep

Is it best just to stick to one storyline at a time with Silver Case? I think switching between Placebo and Transmitter just kills the pacing.

HURTS, DOESN'T IT?

You're supposed to switch between the two. The Placebo chapters shine a lot of light on the Transmitter chapters before them.

Attached: 1561702622618.gif (558x356, 3.19M)

>a commentary on localized TV personalities living in the minds of the audience
that's reaching.

FUCK THE PAST

What didn't you get?

>Suda said in an interview that 2/3rds of Killer7's content was cut

bros....imagine how much kino content we missed out on...

Attached: painting.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Yeah, in your skull! You literally change the channel to change your alters.

Talk about a sedative.

I've never felt more disgust for a villain then I did for blackburn

wrong about let it die, unless your some sort of massive retard that wants to pay 50 some odd death metals for fucking 1 dod purple, if you play the game, and take part in faction battles and hoard free dms, only time you spend them is on collab items like the demon gun, or the beam katana

Post WWII hypothetical relations between the US and Japan

Attached: 1322531081268.jpg (800x542, 89K)

>tfw playing on Dolphin before HD was released and one of the main bugs was that Mask's explosion radius didn't work at all

Attached: 1395366158654.jpg (500x486, 22K)

>Playing and enjoying Killer7 a lot
>It's the only game that plays like it does on here
>NMH1 & Killer is Dead were solid but couldn't keep me invested in their combat enough for me to finish
>Don't like VNs
>2/3rds of the games on here with combat that might be interesting enough to keep me going are games where Suda had the least involvement (NMH2 & LC)
>Only one left to play is TSA which is recommended to be played after literally all the others
Guess I'll just finish Killer7 and grab TSA on sale, accepting my fate as a Suda secondary. Didn't he write the story scenario for one of the old Fire Pro Wrestling games?

Attached: 1562459685822.jpg (960x538, 57K)

They freeze turn into little ball things and kerplode. You'll know it when it happens.

If you're having trouble aiming use Kaede.

Dolphin 5.0 fixes all the problems with the game. I've beaten the game three times this year alone.

Attached: GK7E08-43.png (816x504, 356K)

>D A N G E R O U S! haha!
>*ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-tap as very fast smol con runs down hallway*

>Dan despises him so much that he denies him a clean death
>Travis even comments on how the Killer7 don't tolerate child kidnapping
I loved that chapter so much.

>Have a guide in a separate tab in case I get lost (because the start of Sunset had me choose the wrong way so I had to double back the entire way to the Water Ring and then back to where I need to use it)
>It tells me to use Con against the secretary lady to ensure I hit her more time
>Fire like a motherfucker assuming she's going to hit me a bunch
>Final count is 23 to 168 in my favor
And then in the next stage the miniboss you fight with Mask was a bitch and a half to do because his shots interrupt my aiming.

Attached: 1530632603928.gif (119x152, 352K)

are you aware that Killer7 got a PC port right

pretty appropriate with what's going on right now with Epstein.