Now that Banjo is in Smash...

Now that Banjo is in Smash, what's the next character that you will call people deluded for thinking is going to be in Smash only to be proven wrong when they actually are in Smash?

Attached: 1560323721484.jpg (1665x1439, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkJguTJ6Ysw
youtu.be/BWWfjK0v8eM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compilation_of_Final_Fantasy_VII
youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E
youtube.com/watch?v=xOBocTMMtj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adeleine

people already call me delusional for saying sans or frisk is in.

by the way, fuck you one of them is in.

KOS-MOS, she's literally the Japanese equivelent of Banjo. Since she's a Nintendo character being held hostage by another company

Geno

Conker

Doomguy.
>But muh guns
>But muh too violent
>But muh “two western third parties arent happening”

She's from Playstation games

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but I maintain that Sans would never be chosen over Frisk and that anyone who says Sans should be in Smash is one of those "DUDE SANS UNDERTALE" memers who has never actually played Undertale and just wants to piss people off.

Steve.

The one and only.

Attached: 6446469F-1B10-4276-A97C-879EED183AEA.png (948x910, 203K)

This

Incorrect, Xenosaga I & II was a DS game, and she's in Xenoblade 2 for some reason.

Attached: 1546110951527.jpg (220x194, 22K)

Unironically Goku.

We've already had all the shocking vidya characters. A non-vidya character getting into Smash is the final frontier.

At this point, a Xeno-rep would be from XBC2.
Rex, Pyra/Mythra/Pnuema, Malos, or Zeke would be the next monolithsoft tribute if they were given the offer.

Though, how is she being held hostage? The people who own her are literally the same people who develop Smash.

im happy you gave me an actual response, though id like to argue back on the point about sans. i unironically want him more, hes my favorite character. i wouldn't call him a meme character since he's actively requested in japan despite not being a meme there.

>Nintendo character
>Japanese Banjo
not only is that a stretch, it's completely wrong

Why on earth would you think Malos would have any chance of getting in? Do you just really like him or something?

Exactly spot-on. I'm tired of seeing all these people saying "Undertale has no chance because fandom bad"
The fandom is bad because it just so happens to be one of the most successful games in the past decade. I'd say it has a very high chance.
I'd much prefer Frisk

>being held hostage by another company
I'd agree if she wasn't featured in XBC2, along with T-elos.

Namco owns all rights to the Xenosaga franchise

>Do you just really like him or something?
unironically no, but he'd make a easy echo fighter for Shulk.

Yeah, and Namco develops Smash. What is your point exactly?

and preferring frisk is okay! after all, no matter who the rep is, we still get undertale (and maybe deltarune) music so its still a win.

banjo is a good addition but fuck that villain fake out at the beginning of his trailer, was dead sure it was gonna be porky when the trailer started.
also to answer your question porky

Yeah, he's really the last of the old guard.
4 bringing in so many characters that people hadn't even considered asking for and Ultimate delivering on characters people had asked for really made never-evers a rare breed.

Yep. It's so obviously a shoe-in for DLC at some point. Probably some promotional shit for a remake.

That user thinks bamco would never allow xenosaga or it's characters into smash, when in actuality it could happen (Though it probably won't because their are more decisive choices that can be made).

Waluigi

Raybros unite

Attached: A71C8978-F5C4-42E4-BDBA-92D747306CFD.png (1024x1024, 309K)

Gex.

Attached: Gex Leak.png (386x217, 57K)

Don't get me wrong, I like him a lot too and he's similarly my favorite from the game, so I certainly wouldn't mind if he's in, I just think Frisk is more likely due to being the actual protagonist, and would probably have a more unique playstyle.

But this is true too, regardless of who it is, Undertale's music would be an amazing addition to Smash, especially if they brought in some famous composers to do cool remixes.

based

not in Ultimate

>a remake.
SE ain't gonna do that anytime soon, or at all. SE will demand too much from nintendo follow through with the remake. A "remaster" will be as good as it gets, unfortunately.

This guy

Attached: 70BEEBA1-71D8-4702-BDEF-258F8F6B8C83.png (680x592, 566K)

Exactly, Nintendo is on good terms with Bamco and she's met the requirement of being in games on Nintendo systems just like Cloud and Joker did, so there's no reason why she couldn't be in. It's just that there are higher priority choices that I'd imagine they'd go for first.

yeah this really sums up my thoughts, though i know both of them could be awesome.

im personally hoping if its sans that his main moveset is jokes and gags with his final smash being something from his boss battle.

Porky.

i believe you mean THIS guy

Attached: Steve Onesie.jpg (360x504, 70K)

Spiderman

And I believe you mean THIS onesie.

Attached: 1551526662749.png (800x800, 618K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OkJguTJ6Ysw

>dunkey

Attached: iFuckoff.jpg (466x438, 24K)

Pretty much

Attached: rayman_img.png (300x363, 87K)

What would his moveset be? He doesn't exactly have a lot to work with.

Good speculation. Rayman and Crash Bandicoot are the real og mascot candidates.

>one of the most successful games of the past decade
its definitely popular and sold well but I wouldn't say it's one of the most successful games of the past 10 years

Steve
His opponents are no characters as roster fags are shit but the opponent is grotesque steve
Steve vs grotesque steve

GOOOOOD EVENING, Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Bros Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Nintendo Direct info trailer two months from now when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! BANJO-KAZOOIE GOT CONFIRMED AS THE DEFACTO MICROSOFT REP FOR SMASH OVER A MONTH AGO! THAT MEANS STEVEFAGS ARE DEAD/RETARDED TRANNIES/BTFO!!!!!

“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one "questionable" trailer invalidate the original mascot of the most popular video game of all time? Unlike your boomer-tier "bear and bird", Steve has a little thing called "being successful and relevant". Ever hear of it? Doubtful since none of you incels ever take the time to consider the signifigance of Minecraft's resurgence to popular nostalgia culture. His inclusion will be so great that it will invalidate Banjo's inclusion! After all, there is a legitimate chance Banjo could be cut and replaced with Steve. Companies have made last minute decisions like this before based on consumer profit.

For those of you who lack superior character taste and a degree in basic economics, feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 7c5.png (939x690, 624K)

So his dick floats,right?

He does actually. The trilogy has plenty of wacky moves/powerups he uses that could make up the special moves and the new games have his Smash attacks, aerials, standards, and skins covered

Attached: E9BE1FB6-1903-4D35-A695-E8407AF94076.png (192x262, 11K)

who the fuck is Yea Forums?

>Yea Forums

Attached: 1416088721927.jpg (359x316, 23K)

No, those are Xeno games and that series started on Playstation.

Oh damn the series started on Playstation, guess she can't be in Smash then.

Attached: 1547176220208.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>Final Fantasy
>Started on Playstation

Attached: 1446012950998.jpg (500x385, 63K)

The Final Fantasy 7 series started on Playstation.

Final Fantasy started on NES. And Xenosaga was published by Namco I believe, not Nintendo.

Sora's my big one.
Everyone wants him in but there is no way Disney is letting that happen.

This

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (440x550, 28K)

The Final Fantasy 7 series started on Playstation. And Final Fantasy 7 is published by Square.

Hi SonicToast

>The Final Fantasy 7 series
>Final Fantasy 7 series
Woah there buddy, don't break your back moving those goalposts.

Attached: Reviewbrah.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Cloud, Ridley, and K Rool
oh wait.

If Shovelknight and Shantae couldn't get it, how the fuck is Undertale getting a rep? It doesn't make any fucking sense indie wise.

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Last Order: Final Fantasy VII
Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII Remake

This is the Final Fantasy 7 series.

>The fandom is bad because it just so happens to be one of the most successful games in the past decade. I
Minecraft still didn't get it and it's the most sold game in the world over Tetris.

Eh? Shovel Knight and Shantae have an assist trophy and spirit respectively, which shows that Sakurai considers western indies worthy of including in Smash. I could see Undertale getting in over those two just because it's more popular than both.

Haha, what? Did you just try to imply Minecraft doesn't have a bad fanbase?

Final Fantasy 7 isn't a fucking series you dumbarse. FINAL FANTASY IS THE SERIES. Would you also call Final Fantasy XIII a "series" for having three games? How about Final Fantasy X for having two parts?

>Posting the trash Origins design
>When every 3rd party character in Smash uses their most iconic design
>Inb4 muh Sanic
He was literally rushed into brawl last second and used his 06 model. Sakurai doesn't redesign third party characters afterwards.

Attached: 1541558210442.jpg (684x1024, 86K)

“Dear fans,i steven Minecraft have issued a public statement on grotesque steve,he is a bitch boy faker,is he even fucking real?I do not condone any actions done by grotesque steve and grotesque steve posters,please ignore my fake fans and become friends with my real ones”
-Steven.M.Crafter

Attached: 7E69B7A5-98CE-4460-931A-EB1C11B0D5FB.png (184x334, 7K)

Geno or Reimu, I guess.

Seemingly Chosen Undead.

Yes, both of those are series and what you refer to as the "Final Fantasy XIII" series is actually the Fabula Nova Crystalis series which includes the XIII trilogy, XV, and Type-0. As for the Final Fantasy X series, it actually has three parts.

I forgive you for not realizing that you were dealing with a Final Fantasy expert, but it's time for you to bow out.

What are you smoking? Origins is the game that brought the Rayman series back to relevance. Nobody cares about the old Rayman games.

Deconfirmed.

>Did you just try to imply Minecraft doesn't have a bad fanbase?
No? Learn to read.
>I''m tired of seeing all these people saying "Undertale has no chance because fandom bad"
And yet the most autistic fanbase in the indieverse, with the literal most success over Tetris, didn't make it over Banjo. Indies are not getting into Smash. Likely ever at this point if the next Smash is a reboot.

Pretty much any character, even ones that could be highly likely get shat on by antifags

Attached: 1561438602502.jpg (500x281, 112K)

>I forgive you for not realizing that you were dealing with a Final Fantasy expert
>"Final Fantasy expert"
>Denies Final Fantasy VII is part of the Final Fantasy franchise and pretends it's its own series to move a goalpost

Attached: KillMeHD.png (128x127, 30K)

I sincerely doubt the members of antifa have any interest in what characters are added to Smash.

You've lost and now you're just wildly spewing memes like a dying octopus. Just give it up.

>Origins is the game that brought the Rayman series back to relevance.
And? So with that shit logic Simon should have looked like pic related because he was dead since
Or Banjo should have looked like Nuts and Bolts since his last appearance was with that shitty ass 2012 conference Kinect trash.

You relevence niggers need to kill yourselves. KKR and Banjo killed all "relevencefaggotry" out of oblivion.

Attached: Simon.Belmont.full.36150.jpg (952x1000, 327K)

Attached: 1559506390085.jpg (320x320, 31K)

Nigger who the reddit fuck is Yea Forums
is that a new kind of pokomon

>And? So with that shit logic Simon should have looked like pic related
That's wrong, Simon was in Harmony of Despair with his classic look. Harmony of Despair saved the series while Chronicles was practically ignored.

I expect this will happen, but don't talk about it too much. We want them to be surprised.

So explain Banjo. I'll wait.
This shit doesn't matter when Sakurai stated if he wanted to go for relevene Richter would have been in over Simon 100%.

When did Sakurai say that?

Sometimes I honestly don't want Rayman in the game because if they use a design that people don't like, they'll complain.
Hell, chances are they could have the old and new ones as skins.

Attached: BWN-IlpCEAEYpGX.jpg (598x377, 38K)

Man there's barely any difference. He changed his scarf for a hoodie and got a haircut, big deal.

Attached: big 3.png (1918x1080, 1.7M)

What does the M stand for?

Who's the guy with the golf club?

>t.someone who hasn't played any rayman games

MY NIGGA

You mean blue robe and yellow hat guy? That's Black Mage user.

Attached: Black Mage.jpg (373x459, 24K)

Commander Shepard
>"implying western AAA shit will make it in Smash."
>"EA giving Nintendo anything other than shitty FIFA ports"
>Nintendo direct starts.
>Pit getting wrecked by giant reaper.
>Suddenly Normandy in the distance launches ion cannons or whatever.
>Warp shot out of nowhere.
>Reaper explodes into hearts.
>Hearts absorbed by Shepard walking into view.

Attached: 324242353252.jpg (1440x900, 413K)

No, the one with the 8 on his thing.

takamaru, thats a katana

Oh. What does the 8 mean though?

At first I thought someone was agreeing with me and was happy then I realized im a pathetic cuntbag who replies to himself

Master Chief. He’s definitely in. He’s the only iconic video game character left that isn’t in.

LMAO

Pretty much.
But people always make things a bigger deal than they need to, so.

>he thinks a last minute spirit is getting in
shantaefags are fucking pathetic

Dont laugh at me

Yeah i agree with you user dont laugh at him

>He’s the only iconic video game character left that isn’t in.
Bait

Im so pathetic

Attached: BA53E786-98BE-40E3-BEDD-DEFE8FA6E1C4.jpg (256x256, 52K)

Who the heck is that?

I want Ghiraham from fucking SS. Zelda needs a new rep, it doesn't need 3 links

Attached: concerned_ui.png (616x616, 405K)

>He was literally rushed into brawl last second and used his 06 model
Brawl Sonic is too expressive in the face to be his 06 model. His design in Brawl is clearly inspired by his 06 look, though.

I'd love Ghirahim and he'd be based as fuck but Skull Kid kind of deserves to get in first

only difference is that he's never getting in

Attached: 1550018688642.png (297x360, 106K)

I think if he was going to get in, it would have been in 4 when SS was still new. People already moved on to BotW. At least he was playable in Hyrule Warriors, that's something.

Now, if he ends up appearing in BotW2, there may be something to it.

I think that's what he meant.

Isn't Kumatora a girl?

Alright I'm going to bed. Night anons!

Attached: 1557791768129.png (1280x1209, 353K)

Good night, Geno.

At this point, Leon.

Good night, Spirit.

Your final Character is 06 Sonic voiced by Jason Griffith (Yes THE Jason Griffith) Along with every single possible version of His World they can include since if FE can get 20 versions of a shitty song we can get tons of His World, not to mention Sakurai announcing that After 06 Sonic he's cancelling the series along with the final DLC rep.
Oh right he also comes with Wave Ocean as his stage

Attached: 1550783412995.png (878x753, 1019K)

What song does FE have 20 versions of?

The one from that Dragon bitch

>Jason Griffith Sonic
>Multiple versions of His World in Smash and not just the damn instrumental
>Stage isn't a Green Hill variant
I've never played 06 and have no intention to do so, but this would be pretty based

Attached: b41.jpg (132x146, 7K)

Hatsune Miku

The smart answer is to make a mix of all of them, like the did with Roy or Ridley. I don't care as long as it looks mostly like R3

Yeah, His World is actually a good song and he'd probably have a move besides a second spin dash so honestly there are worse nightmare scenarios.

Conker

What His World are you all gonna pick for your main? I'm /His World Zebrahead/ Here

Attached: 1554693879003.jpg (719x637, 153K)

The ska version of His World by the person who did the Gangplank Galleon remix.

This version, can't get better than the original
youtu.be/BWWfjK0v8eM

Probably the one from Crush 40 or the main one in game done by Matty and Ali, haven't heard the Zebrahead version all the way through though and if I have it's been years
I can see them doing that as well, but if anything the best one to go with is probably 3

Is 3 really that highly regarded? I thought the most popular Rayman game was 2, it's been remade about a million times whereas I've never heard a single person say anything about 3.

I've never played either of them myself, as I've only played Origins and Legends and some of 1, but the design from 3 basically set the basis for his current appearance for the most part

Attached: kisspng-rayman-3-hoodlum-havoc-rayman-legends-rayman-orig-crash-bandicoot-5ad62e38b466d9.78098977152 (900x1020, 148K)

Crash Bandicoot

Nope.

Attached: 1542565019241.png (1413x757, 184K)

The game is overrated, but it's justified. But it's the game people like, the design is just polished R1. R3 is how Rayman is to this day, personality wise, just a bit "crazier" in origins forward, but compared to Rayman in 1/2, it's not even the same character.

god this image and the one that had banjo clinging to K Rool’s cape always pissed me off to no end. You could always tell the band wagoners when they’d shit on the other never evers, even before K Rool was revealed some people made posts about him and Ridley never really being a thing. Its dumb as shit. At least pretend like you were around from brawl and 4

Attached: AFA7F799-A71B-448D-80F1-2AF69D67D8B7.jpg (225x350, 28K)

But I was around during Brawl and 4. That's how I know Geno being """popular""" is a fucking fad that died out.

Attached: yygDgjb.png (2368x3244, 1.33M)

>spirit
>shoe-in for DLC

Attached: 1513436300253.jpg (756x1100, 113K)

Wow, Shantae has been popular for that long? That bodes well.

Steve. Everyone thinks that Banjo discredits him

Just like all the other images, they will age very poorly once Geno is in and then people will never post them again.

People like that are falseflagging scum. So glad most of them got dropped a big fat L to make the Banjo version irrelevant.

For me, it's Geno.

i was there too you fucking idiot. i’m one of the delusional fuckheads that though the shadow was teasing a playable appearance for Ridley, even after purosphere’s main gimmick was shown off i still campaigned for his dumb ass as DLC. and Geno was right there. Even with the passage of time making him less and less likely as Mario RPG aged he was still fucking there. He even got a mii costume for christ’s sake. That dumpy little puppet is apart of the 4 and you can’t fuckin change that.

>WUH BUH BUH BANJO HASN'T HAD A GAME IN TEN YEARS HE'LL NEVER BE IN SMASH

>He's in together with the release of a new AW game.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14 Sturm.png (536x882, 252K)

If the character had an assist trophy / Mii costume they have a better chance of getting upgraded. Things don't look good for Geno if the costume doesn't return.

Attached: nextsmash.jpg (4664x7544, 2.63M)

Dr. Eggman
I just want another Sonic Character that isn't an animal, and maybe I could make some Hedgehod Stew.

Attached: 1556399155556.jpg (346x361, 39K)

Geno
Waluigi
Shadow
Those are the new triforce of never Evers

>this npc statement again

>lol let me just greentext this completely unrelated thing someone said about another character to make it look like my character has a chance
Typical Genofag.

A spirit is just a JPG, an assist trophy is some actual modeling work. Anyone with just a spirit but not an AT still has a chance.

>That dumpy little puppet is apart of the 4
No he isn't. Otherwise his popularity wouldn't have dropped off like a brick after Brawl. Fucking Krystal is closer to being like K. Rool and Ridley than Geno is.

Before Banjo was announced you were saying he was a part of the "3." Sure is convenient how the narrative changed, huh?

If we get Geno I'll laugh. The last ebin never-ever finally getting his day would vindicate the last bit of character autism remaining on smashboards.

More importantly, where in the absolute fuck is Hero? Everyone was saying early July at the latest, now it's mid July and still nothing. WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY RELEASING HERO

Crash Bandicoot would make heads explode

I wish. I really thought Rayman would be a shoe in this time around too

>A spirit is just a JPG
Which they wouldn't have put in if they were going to be DLC.

>Anyone with just a spirit but not an AT
No, Spirits are just as much deconfirmations as ATs.

Can you imagine if after all this speculation that random Edelgard/Sylux leak ended up being true?

Literally anyone, it's why Rosterfag arguments are so retarded
There is not one character people unanimously agree with being in, and when the "insert character here" actually gets in you can see the mass amounts of people saving face by saying they were garunteed to be in

Probably Sora, with Banjo in the game he's now the popular most wanted for both regions

Attached: D_JdkxyVUAEGQCd.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Your not delusional. Sans is the meme pick but still possible because he is so requested. Frisk is also likely

for me? It’s Geno.

Attached: FAC23819-8E12-4D6B-82D3-1331C8115070.png (267x189, 8K)

well, we got k rool ridley and banjo
i suppose it could be possible

My citation is none of the DLC characters having Spirits as well as Piranha Plant conveniently not having one despite being one of the most well known Mario enemies.

Get over it Genofag.

>well we got three actual popular characters so I suppose we could get this literal who one off third party umpteenth mario character

Attached: stay mad.png (300x300, 98K)

Since Banjo is a animal mascot character, and people actually think the DLC will have character variety (we already have two JRPG protagonists), they will call all the other animal mascot characters as deluded and impossible and make fun of them. Meanwhile Yea Forums is currently, constantly deluded themselves into thinking a rather generic character is going to be added for the wrong reasons. Bad reasons. Reasons that do not line up with Joker, The Hero, or Banjo at all. Reasons that go entirely against Sakurai's line of "Nintendo picked the DLC". Reasons that go entirely against the fact that Sakurai had to approve the character as well.

Not this game, but considering Sakurai's trend of trying put fan-requests in Smash, maybe one day in a future game. I think Sakurai would have added him already if was actually owned by Nintendo, if just to please the fans, but Square Enix is notoriously difficult to work with, so that might be the thing that just permanently keeps him out.

>so that might be the thing that just permanently keeps him out.
or the fact that if they're going to contact SE for a character it may as well be one who's actually popular and not a literal who mario rpg party member.

>dude geno would totally be a better choice over cloud or a dq protagonist because I said I wanted him once on a brawl forum post lmao

>Sakurai negotiated with Square Enix to get the hero
>Yet, Geno's mii costume is nowhere to be found

It just feels suspicious, like Sakurai is trying to hide something by not bringing back such a easy way to satisfy his fans. Its like he is leaving it up for the possibility to satisfy his fans beyond just a mii costume. Like as a playable character.

or it could just be because the dlc isn't out yet you dumb genofag.

People on Yea Forums was screaming that Banjo was a literal who, why the fuck does it matter

>satisfy his fans
The fucking plant says otherwise.

>People on Yea Forums was screaming that Banjo was a literal who
We're not talking about Banjo. We're talking about Geno. Someone on Yea Forums saying something about Banjo doesn't make it true. Stop using other characters as an excuse, Genofag.

People on Yea Forums was screaming that Ashley was definitely going to be in, why the fuck does it matter

Here, have a picture I have kept saved just for you.

Attached: relevancy only matters when I hate a character.png (2256x1780, 2.07M)

How can she be a nintendo character is xenosaga was ps2 only

>a whole 7 screencaps of literal whos on Yea Forums
>mattering

yeah let me take some screencaps of people who said ashley was never going to be in and pretend ashley will magically get in

>Someone on Yea Forums saying something about Banjo doesn't make it true.
You got that fucking right. Genofags, you just keep on trucking you delusional little bastards. I'm rooting for ya.

Attached: 1562608847406.png (5224x2304, 3.82M)

>You got that fucking right.
Yep. Just like people on Yea Forums saying Geno will get in won't make it true.

Heavy

Attached: inhumane.png (292x296, 143K)

His outfit might come back with the DQ stuff along with Chocobo

Attached: 1562975548063.png (1305x729, 1.04M)

Yep. Same goes for people on Yea Forums saying Geno won't ever get in doesn't make it true.

I'm not a Genofag faggot
I don't care what character people believe will get in, but I am sick to death of people putting down other people character choices because muh relevancy argument or some other bullshit

Just like Ashley, am I right, Genobro?

And I'm sick of people saying a character will get in because
>DURFF I WANAN HIM SINCE BRAWL HE PART OF IMAGINARY TRIFORCE I MADE UP

And so is Cloud.

this is the one worrying bit. i know it will probably end this way with Chocobo and Geno coming back alongside some costume of other DQ hero and a slime hat but MAN that would suck

Attached: 8839851F-0314-42E8-8261-9A569563B1A1.png (1334x750, 2.49M)

You're literally a literal who on Yea Forums saying Geno won't get in because he's not popular. Why do you matter? Are you really this lacking in self-awareness?

autistic nintendochild fanbase

>You're literally a literal who on Yea Forums saying Geno won't get in because he's not popular.
You're a literal who on Yea Forums saying Geno will get in because he's """"popular"""". Why do you matter? Are you really this lacking in self-awareness?

>If that fat bastard actually gets into Smash Ultimate, I will shoot up a school
Did user keep his promise?

He's not a never-ever. He had a good chance but just didn't make it. He even appears as a spirit in the game.

Never-evers are characters who are mocked for being totally impossible to appear in Smash due to being irrelevant or too old to matter.

It's not going to be a character from one single game again. The only Zelda reps we'll get are going to be either one from an entirely new game by the time the next Smash comes out, Impa, or Tingle. Assist Trophies are going to be the best Ghirahem, Midna, and Skull Kidfags get so fuck you all from a King of Red Lionsfag

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 1.34.15 AM.png (1542x872, 946K)

Sure, nobody on this site knows what will actually happen for sure. user you keep bringing up Ashley, you're not an Ashleyfag are you?

Attached: 1558476597806.jpg (622x933, 105K)

>And I'm sick of people saying a character will get in
Then why the fuck would you come into threads discussing potential DLC characters for smash?

Cool mii-costume.

Ghirahim is Ganondorf's sword or something, he could plausibly come back in a future game, especially considering how popular he is. Unlike Skull Kid and King of Red Lions who died and Midna who broke the mirror.

And Cloud isn't considered a belated Nintendo character. He has that in common with your waifu.

Ikr, the internet would explode.

>Geno
>Rayman
>Shantae
>Waluigi
>Eggman
>Shadow

Or anybody else that is already in the game

>Porky
>The giant

Or anybody else who have been in previous games (Reggie said DLC is all new to the series)

>Steve
>Chief
>Cuphead

Microsoft already repped

>Sora
>Sephiroth
>Crono

Squenix already maxed out reps

>Morgana
>Phoenix

Capcom already maxed

>Arle
>Nights

Sega already maxed

>Tekken

Heihachi is already pacmans taunt and has been said to be too difficult to implement

>Scorpion
>Doom slayer
>Madotsuki
>Chara

Too violent.

people seem to forget there's still no indie rep in smash and I think at least one of them is a lock.. also crash the biggest meme character in Japan for smash

Not him, but you can consider FF7 as a subseries of FF

>maxed
>implying there's an arbitrary limit
Based arbitrary ruletard

Reimu?

Attached: rTwaqd9h.jpg (512x512, 74K)

Shrek

Who the heck is the giant?

What on earth does Rem have to do with this discussion?

IT'S PAYNE! SMASH EM!

Attached: max_payne___fan_made_super_smash_bros_trophy_12_by_tureplayer420-d9pju0m.png (1024x576, 1.06M)

I actually never said that and I'm not a Genofag but thanks for pretty much agreeing with me that Yea Forums doesn't decide who's in and who isn't.

>anyone who says Sans should be in Smash is one of those "DUDE SANS UNDERTALE" memers who has never actually played Undertale and just wants to piss people off
just like dirty stevefags

FF7 is considered its own series, it even has an official name, "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compilation_of_Final_Fantasy_VII

Furthermore, nothing else from Final Fantasy has any representation in Smash. The only things in Smash are from Final Fantasy VII specifically.

*a-hem*
Fuck Sephiroth
Fuck Tifa
Fuck Kefka
and FUCK. CLOUD.

Attached: 435646.jpg (550x550, 24K)

>Now that Banjo is in Smash

You know what’s coming ;)

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He’s an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like Bomberman, who has over 70 games mind you is only an assist trophy, but these ugly eskimos who have only 1 game, gets to be playable?

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this

Yes, sadly. Sans is the new Steve now that Steveposters have been killed.

>also crash the biggest meme character in Japan for smash

Do you have proof of this?

Steve or Doom Slayer.

this niggas kit in super smash flash 2 is the best shit around i swear

Nice

Attached: chill-gex.png (821x643, 972K)

My husband Steve is so cute! *blushes glancing at crotch* but it looks like i'll be representing minecraft in Smash!

Attached: Alex.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Reimu

Attached: 1560220938830.png (834x733, 419K)

How about a Tetris rep? The music is already in the game.

Heihachi was already in PSASBR, why not just copy that moveset into Smash?

Attached: Ai PPT.png (1024x1147, 404K)

Her husband Otis approves, for Reimu's final smash, she summon Otis so he can assist Reimu, for the victory screen it should show Reimu pregnant.

Call me crazy, because even I think it's never happening, but I want either Auron or Jecht for Smash. As much as Tifa would be great in Smash, I seriously doubt they will use up a DLC slot for a character whose game is already being represented. Game series, however, is a different matter (see Lucas in Smash 4). I seriously doubt it'd happen, but they're dope and I'd love to see them in smash.

Attached: Dissidia_Jecht.png (730x1092, 931K)

>Reimu
You mean Ofotis.

I feel like one of the few people on earth who would prefer Papyrus on Smash over Sans.

As a banjofag myself, im pretty sure barely anyone would care to see conker in

I'd want this just to get a trailer where Conker taks a chainsaw to the Smash logo

>The music is already in the game.
This is why a Tetris rep wouldn't get in according to some people, because apparently they won't use anything that's already in Smash.

Now, a Puyo Puyo rep is not out of the realm of possibility, though extremely unlikely considering the series has almost zero presence in the west. But it would have to be one of the main characters, and I'm given to understand the main character has changed multiple times over the course of the series so it could be Arle, Ringo, or Amitie.

Rayman 1's design was only in one game and it's not even the most iconic look for him, the most iconic look for him would be rayman 2-3 which is the point where the designs and artstyle was largely finalized has been used in every mainline aswell as spin off ever since

>the series has almost zero presence in the west.
Didn't stop Hero

Oh shut up. Cloud got his Advent Children skin and Bayo got her Bayo 2 skin. There's nothing that stops Smash from having both.

Unlike Puyo Puyo, every mainline Dragon Quest game except X has received an official localization.

>grotesque steve vs regular steve

How would you feel if the final Smash DLC was The Cheetahmen as a tag-team character like Pokemon Trainer?

Attached: cheetahmen-II.png (330x481, 329K)

Well, the music would be great... even if there would only be one track.
youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E

There would be one thing that stops Smash from having both. Rayman not being in the game.

Despite sans being a literal meme pick, I would agree that it feels likely that he, or frisk, will be in at some point. With how big undertale is, both here and in Nippon, it would only make sense.
I can't say I'm on the fence about it though. All my most requested characters are all in and so far only one is shit-tier.

Nah. If they wanted a three-man tag-team character, it'd be the Battletoads. They had a hell of a lot more of an influence in gaming than Action 52, which wouldn't even be remembered had AVGN not made a video of it.

Attached: battletoads remake.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Which one is shit?

Spryo and Rayman.

>Smash remixes of undertale tracks
This is what I'm most excited for. Their remixes of some of K-Rools tracks were fucking fantastic

I want ASGORE remixed by Yoko Shimomura. I think it would be a very good fit for her.

I don't know, why would you come to a Smash DLC thread if you're sick of people saying character's won't be in?

But Banjo's already in the game, can't have ANOTHER Rareware character(s).

There's honestly a good amount of decent tracks in Action 52, it's just that the games themselves are utter shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOBocTMMtj4

Stfu

>Is Rayman owned by Microsoft/rare...No
>do Ubisoft have a rep in smash...no, Nintendo don’t want Ubisoft to have a rep and spirits proves this.
>did Nintendo want banjo-kazooie in smash...yes.

Based on these points Conker is more likely to get in smash next game than rayman.

>get over it Ridleyfag
>get over it krocfag
>get over it banjofag
>get over it genofag

Give it to me straight, what are Crash's chances at getting into Smash?

Attached: Crash.jpg (1200x875, 184K)

>most popular next to Ridley prebrawl
>most popular choice left now
>very popular during smash 4 dlc season
K

I mean, it's not impossible. The real problem is there's so many good options and yet there's only two slots left, there's just no way they're going to satisfy everyone. I have to keep telling myself, just be satisfied with the roster you've already got, these last two will just be a bonus, whoever they are. It's already such a good roster.

As DLC? I don't see why not. Just because they are made by the same company, doesn't mean their series are related past that. Sure, it hasn't happened, but there isn't any real reason that Nintendo can't. After all, the roster would look a hell of a lot different if only one character per company was allowed in.

Ridley.

Don't tell anyone I told you this, but John Nintendo is my uncle's boss, and he told him that Crash Bandicoot is gonna be in.

What? I thought he was considered to be top tier.

I doubt he's happening this time cause of Square, but Geno is pretty much guaranteed once they get the rights proper.

Sora for sure.

Tbh I would say any character with large support has a chance. Banjo 100% would have never got in if he didn't have as much support from smash fanbase as he did.

>the roster would look a hell of a lot different if only one character per company was allowed in.

I want this next game.

Source...his ass!

not vidya

Attached: geno.png (1307x471, 210K)

memes aside i would love a remaster of his trilogy

Ultimate has pretty much BTFO every rosterfags retarded rule book.

>That character is too irrelevant to be in smash
>That character is not popular in Japan/USA/Europe
>No western characters in Smash
>no enemies, Sakurai only pick antagonists and not their stupid minions
>That character can't get in because it's too controversial
>That character can't get in because the company that owns the character would never let them join

Hey guys, uh, dad caught me on here and he saw you say the, um, a-word, so he's gonna call up John Nintendo and get him to remove Crash from the DLC roster. Hope you're happy, butt-head!

fuck off

Which one is too controversial?

Goemon, who is still a cultural icon in Japan

zoom zoom

the fact that this image had to be edited makes the whole thing obsolete

Attached: ezgif-1-e994dc5f25df.gif (200x200, 108K)

Bayonetta?

Bayonetta

He hasn't had a new game in a million years, even in Japan. Sorry, but people who haven't had a game in approximately 10 years cannot get in Smash. That's the rules.

Reimu or Saber

Boom boom

...But Bayonetta was added in 4.

You would get Tidus as the FFX represent

Tidus is pretty awesome, I would actually be okay with that.

Do you think that it's not relevant because of that?

Shit before brawl there was not a single third party character. Many though it was impossible for third parties to get in back then.

The statement was "Ultimate has BTFO every rosterfag's rulebook" but Bayonetta is from 4 so Bayonetta is not an example of Ultimate BTFOing it.

If her controversy is because she uses guns, Ultimate has Joker for that.
So that rule has also been broken again.

also Yea Forums is retarded

Son, your uncle lied, crash wasn’t in to begin with he doesn’t even work at Nintendo!

it's always the quiet ones

Attached: laytonhell.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>another swordsman
No thanks.

Shantae is the only answer

Attached: fe0.jpg (618x1000, 408K)

A game in ten years...cough cough IC, R.O.B. G&W, DH, K Rool, Banjo (to an extent)

Geno is the last popular pick that would legitimately be shocking. Unless they pull something out of left field like Goku or some crazy shit like that.

Attached: 1560654835034.png (284x266, 92K)

Actually delusional

The reason I'm worried about Shantae's chances is that they didn't JUST put in a Shantae spirit, they put in other Shantae characters too. New fighters are supposed to come with an array of DLC spirits and this would just make things awkward.

Goku would be such a boring pick. Lucario literally does all the things Goku would do, and even has Goku's voice actor. Why don't people just play Lucario? He's awesome.

>swords
either have him use artifacts from the games or give him attacks based on puzzles, that'd make him unique

>play lucario
>get called a furry
>"no wait it's because i like goku"
>dubbed as a furry who likes shounenshit
good thinking user!

Have you played his games? I would have expected a Layton fan to get that post.

i can and i will accept it i like his game more then bomberman

If I met someone IRL who actually used the word shounen I would crack his fucking nose because he's clearly a scrawny acne-ridden nerd who poses no physical threat to me.

>Other people’s words control his actions
That’s pretty sad.

Oh I'm aware he's into fencing, but just using sword moves would make him boring when there's much more to work with in terms of puzzles and the strange objects across the series. It'd be a waste not to incorporate one of the main aspects of the Layton series into his moveset

Sora would be more shocking. Especially if they someho get Goofy and Donald for the final smash.

Adol Christin

being a boomer is based so it doesn't work as an insult

Whatever helps you cope at night.

the only ones coping are zoomers who keep getting BTFO-ed

This, Shantae got sprited so badly that even Shovel Knight is doing better than her.

Yikes

>King Knight's campaign still isn't out
>An Assist Trophy and four Spirits, one of which is needed to summon Galacta Knight, the best Shield Spirit in the game
>At this rate he'll get a medley in the Others music section or even become playable
based butt butt killing waifufaggotry since 2014

Attached: reminder.png (256x240, 124K)

Because its fucking annoying and adds nothing of value to the thread.

Holy shit, it isn't? Aren't they fucking already working on another game? I thought it was supposed to be out long ago, what the fuck is taking so long.

oh no no no no no

Attached: cube cuck.jpg (934x1920, 211K)

>Being a boomer is based
We both know that's not true.

Adulthood sucks ass

It was due to come out April 9th and they delayed it again because they want to make Shovel Knight Showdown into a full title.

That's kind of bullshit. Let me guess, they're going to charge for it now too instead of it being a free add-on to the original game?

He's already in you stupid fuck.

Nope, it's still free. They just wanted to turn Showdown into a full fledged "campaign" to celebrate the fifth anniversary. I believe they're not adding it to Vita or 3DS though.

>Microsoft already repped
You have literally any evidence that that actually matters?

He's just another patternfag, there's no hard rule saying there can't be a second Microsoft rep, or another Square rep, and so on. Honestly while I'd prefer for a variety of developers to be represented I almost want one of the last two to be another Square or Microsoft character, just to blow out the patternfags.

>this guy again

Attached: 2B58809E-3AA2-4E85-B5AA-0BA53610E512.jpg (500x696, 65K)

I'll be coping with my 9/10ths of the roster being boomerpicks, sure thing buddy

It would be funny if the last DLC was Geno,
cause then Spirits would have a chance to be DLC, but since he'd be the last it literally wouldn't matter.

Attached: images.jpg (220x310, 18K)

Boomers are 60 years old, you're coping with the fact that you'll never be a real boomer and you have to half-heartedly apply this label to yourself so that you can feel like you're part of something, as if boomers give even an iota of a fuck about video games.

It could happen too, if anyone is a final surprise smash character pick it’d be geno

Mad

Why not just call him Doshin then?

Ok we get it you've never played a Rayman game

>Geno
>Doomguy
>Dante
>Master Chief

Rayman isn't really a never ever. But it is sad that he didn't make it in. Maybe for Smash 6 finally.

I can't help but notice that despite there being four different posts saying roughly the same thing, not a single one of them can muster anything more specific than "He has moves, trust me."

Sonic doesn't have any skins either, and he's got way more different designs.

Until they say for a fact that they are done making DLC, there will always be hope for him in this game.

>All the third parties in this thread.
Waluigi or Dee, next game.

I was one of the people saying Banjo had a high chance of being in, so my choice for delusional people is Steve and

That's SEGA's fault, hence why the skins for Sonic are mostly trash
My post Was a little bit more specific than that actually.
But if you want me to be more in depth, he can have a chain grab based on the Lockjaw from 3, projectiles in the form of the orbs he throws to attack in 2, he can hover and glide with his hair, list goes on.

I'm still holding out for Wonder Red myself.

Not...he’s a spirit...cope rayfag

I deon't even leoike him, but eik until Sakurai saiys spirits deiconfirm spirits fighters, I ther's still hope.

Thank you for confirming your underage, learn to spell fag!

>your

You’re

Thank you for confirming you’re underage, only underage people spell like a five year old, drop dead fag!

Painfully mad samefag

>indie
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahaha

At least 1/10 of the roster are boomer characters that nobody is excited for.

How’s 8th grade, Melvin?

It was obsolete the moment it had wojak

Our prophet paragon says someone from undertale is in...better than that...WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN WALUIGI IS IN.

Attached: 319B227B-969C-4661-9A31-39123979261C.jpg (1080x600, 49K)

Attached: .jpg (666x787, 214K)