Play switch

Play switch

Attached: 84D62B9E-C291-42E1-A446-C8F555DB79CC.jpg (3120x3024, 3.54M)

where the fuck is the 3D world port with odyssey content????

I wanna play Builders 2, but apparently it runs like shit on Switch, so I have to wait until I go home to play on my brother's PS4

No thanks I don't like phone games

It does run like shit. I have it and put it away after 4 hours

Started playing Odyssey again after leaving off at the Sand kingdom a year ago. My only other 3D Mario game was 3D World so I'm having a blast.

Attached: odyssey box art.jpg (183x276, 20K)

3D world was fun. You should check out 3-D land if you haven’t had a chance

I want to play this, but I don't want to shell out $50 for the game + DLC.

>I wanna play , but apparently it runs like shit on Switch, so I have to

I've read this post before!

I didn’t

Of course you have. Games run like shit on Switch.

Allow me to backup my animal crossing save and I will, nintendo shill.

I'm playing tales of vesperia on it right now

I want to but I'm too poor.

i really wanna buy mario maker 2 but the cart is so ugly it pains me. I know it's autistic but i really like looking at my carts

Attached: 20190420_063833107_iOS.gif (540x540, 798K)

Real talk im going to Japan and want to bring my switch but am in a /tired gamer/ mood, so what do? Any game suggestions? What I have :
>Botw it's ok but puts me to sleep (not trying to start a 0 seconds since Yea Forums thread)
>Octopath played a little bit but seemed grindy
>Xenoblade 2 fucked up and lost my save, grind of what I did is kinda eh, but is it worth getting back to that point, based off of shitposta and other threads I would need to play from like 4h before you unlock Mithra
>Torna was fun the bit I tried but I hear it's only good for after 2
>Kirby have not actually tried, but heard
>Twewy the controls put me off even though I loved before
>Katamari I love it but almost done
>Vesperia playing it on PS4
Anything not listed I should be playing or can get me out of this rut?

I played every other 3D Mario and still had a blast with Odyssey. It's my favorite Switch game, and I want a sequel so bad.

The cart itself or the box art?

Odyssey. But, i dunno, go play it at Gamestop or something before you come back saying it's bad for reasons that seem illegitimate to me.

recommend me a comfy game to play in portable mode on my couch/in bed

i already own smash, hollow knight, botw, mm2, xbc2, ace attorney trilogy, baba is you, odyssey, katamari, cadence of hyrule, golf story, and skyrim

Just the cart the box art is fine but i keep my carts in my switch case

Attached: 2019-06-05 00.07.15.gif (334x386, 1.44M)

Is Captain Toad good on N3DS?

Mario Maker 2
Definitely not a "put yourself to sleep" game

There’s a demo, so check it out. The performance was good enough for me, but you might be a lucky lil bitch.

I also just got finished playing Odyssey for the night, just restored power to the city kingdom, fun and imaginative video game. I actually like it better on handheld than docked

>is captain toad good
No

Dunno if I want to get Builders 2 or wait for Three Houses. Never played a FE game before and Builders looks comfy. If I get Builders I definitely wont get FE though

Retard ass comment. KYS stupid.

How the fuck can any respectable adult male play this kind of kiddie games and enjoy them? It's truly awkard.

Attached: file.png (598x733, 554K)

This guy looks like a faggot. Like fuck I just like Mario games. But this dude needs his ass kicked.

swear im not a graphics fag, but my god I immediately DL'd CEMU after seeing just how god awful BOTW's AA and resolution was

Fuck if I wanted to play it handheld

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Let's not and say we did.

Sesame Street games are one thing, but most 1st/2nd party Nintendo title are good if given a chance. Your pic related, however, needs to drop the onions, have testosterone injected directly into whatever is left of his balls, and have his ass kicked until he learns to successfully fight back.

I must say I was pretty frustrated with how dry the Switch was for a while but it's becoming a very fun console. Once the never ever trinity comes to light it'll be high tier in my book

I don't want a Switch.

There aren't any games on the Switch I want.

why? what's wrong with your taste

Peach Ball

sorry i played that on wii u like 4 years ago