Racism is getting out of hand in the game industry

So I got hired by a game studio a few months ago to work on a game. It seemed cool at first, but I have my doubts now. It's supposed to be a third person shooter/brawler hybrid, with guns, and hand to hand/weapon melee combat. So far it's fun and fast and responsive in tests and the people we let test it like it a ton. But there's some problems...

-the artstyle is too realistic, it looks similar to the Resident Evil games, which were ruined by becoming increasingly realistic looking. I wanted it to be a style similar to something like Overwatch or Fortnite, as that ages way better and makes gameplay look and feel more fun than realistic visuals do.

-I had an idea for a character, she was supposed to be a Black woman; a female assassin with brown skin and very Black features, short kinky hair too(think Lupita Nyong'o from Black Panther). She was also going to wear more traditional african themed clothing, particularly the colors of African Unity(Black, Red, and Green). She was also going to have a thicc body, as a way of celebrating different body types of women, particularly African American body types that Black men like myself find attractive(picture a body like Nicki Minaj in her Anaconda video). But they changed her to some half black woman with fucking white hair and a generic "tacticool" leather bodysuit instead, she basically just looks like a biker ninja instead of my unique and African styled design. Her suit has arabic looking influences too like the trim, and none of the African stuff I wanted. They also changed her body type too, now she's "slim" and "athletic" instead of what I intended, another slap in the face.

Pic related, the redesign of the character pretty much just looks like Halle Berry with white hair. I'm so fucking sick of seeing blatant mixed women being passed off as fucking Black, bad enough it happens in movie and tv, but games too? Fuck this shit. So much for games being more progressive.

Attached: JohnWick3-Berry-header.jpg (1356x730, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R35-SLLsdA4
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470193373/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Progressive" is killing the industry. Fuck off.

tl;dr

Climb up the ladder before you think you can make any decision in a company. Respect your superiors and your seniors.

Also how many times have you posted this?

Not only did this not happen, it not happened so hard it happened in an alternate timeline just to spite you for making shit up. Bitch.

I'm talking about being actual progressive, not fake progressive. My design got rejected so they could replace it with some watered down "more acceptable" biracial character. I'm a black man btw, I know how this shit goes. people will diss an actual Black woman like this then fawn over the Halle Berrys of the world because they hate Blackness.

Attached: lupita_nyong_o_via_getty_images_gilbert_carrasquillo_2019.jpg (1200x680, 91K)

>respect your racist superiors and seniors

I ain't gotta respect shit. Respect is earned. And you lose my respect when you disrespect Blackness.

nigger

I agree OP. It's the problem I have with Lisa in DOA. She clearly was their way of making a Black woman without having to make her look Black. Fuck Lisa, and fuck Halle Berry.

Attached: dead_or_alive_5_last_round__2716_by_aponyan-d91j20g.jpg (1191x670, 79K)

Its because actual black people are ugly af.

Nobody wants to play a nigger.

You think that word hurts me? Faggot. You wouldn't dare say that shit offline to a Black man in person, because you know you'd get your fucking ass beat. Keep being a pussy.

Niggers don't deserve respect; enjoy the breadline, Jamal

Learn proper english, ape. Even chimps that know sign language sound more intelligent.

nigger

Then move on. What have you done to earn their respect as the people who are paying your salary?

>You wouldn't dare say that shit offline to a Black man in person
Lmao what am i, a prison guard? Where would i even see one of you

That is not an attractive woman.

you posted this thread 5 times

Maybe not to you, but blacks, women, and minorities are the ones who actually PAY for video games, and i guarantee they'd find this design relatable, compelling, and inspirational

How is this woman ugly? How is Halle Berry magically so much better?

Attached: Lupita-Nyong%u2019o-very-sexy-photo.jpg (1080x1219, 125K)

>all these faggots replying to pasta.
Sure is summer in here.

*Ahem*

Niggers stink!

Attached: 1558137778510.png (332x332, 113K)

I think I've already seen a thread with a similar story several times. Either you are really constantly getting kicked out of different game studios because of your retarded "black" ideas or just shitposting.

Us Black men are everywhere. In the suburbs. In the corporate world. Working as doctors, lawyers, bankers, businessmen. Wake the fuck up.

Then show that data to your boss.

Animal lips and nappy hair. Halle Barre is ugly, too

nice copypasta bro

This is the 3rd time today. Please slow down OP you massive faggot

>bait
Kys anyways faggotron

>Us Black men are everywhere.
Maybe 1% of you get that kind of coverage. 50% of you are in prison and the rest are pushing brooms or selling drugs

poor niggers are delusional
kind of makes me feel sorry for them

uhhh, no one else likes nappy stanky big lipped black women except for black men, and even that's debatable.
I think the only one's who like black women are fetishists.

THIS IS A BOT POST
WE HAD THAT THREAD YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE AND IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT FOR WEEKS AND YOU FUCKS STILL DON'T GET THAT.

>how is this woman ugly
This is joke yes?

Racism is a good thing.

ooga booga ooo ooo eee aaaa aaaa
bix nood

Halle Berry is what gets pushed on us though. Now why do you think that is?

that looks like a man in drag

Racism is like anal sex. It exists but as a marked social taboo.

Attached: denis_diderot.jpg (1100x524, 86K)

No, I am serious. How is fucking Lupita Nyong'o ugly? How is Halle Berry more attractive than she is?

Attached: 5d169b69ac5fc34786a572ef23e5646c.jpg (750x900, 80K)

forced diversity.

Thanks for embodying the stereotype of black males being overly aggressive and violent
nigger

Wait isn't Pepe black though?

She was recommended by a focus group in Israel

no, he is green silly

Thanks for embodying the stereotypes of white guys being pussy ass beta BITCHES. Faggot. That's why yall like these fucking watered down biracial bitches, you can't handle a Black woman.

If she had shorter hair she'd be indistinguishable from a man

Nigger

>you're a faggot for not fetishizing bestiality
Hot take, Moishe

My great great grandfather handled black women just fine

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

Show data to your boss, of all places Yea Forums is the worst to have this kind of discussion.
Also get lots of reference, magazine and trending black models.

Attached: 1562960788903.jpg (319x319, 9K)

more progressive = more bad

>assassin
>thicc body
lol

>he wanted remember me 2
Games like that don't sell. Nice LARP though, you got some actual replies.

Attached: Nilin - Remember Me.png (550x1660, 904K)

No black man who is a doctor would write like a stereotypical trash nigger, kinda like you are right now.

White women aint shit, and the same goes for these half breed ass watered down mixed bitches you white dudes love so much and keep pushing on us Black men.

youtube.com/watch?v=R35-SLLsdA4

White people are caveman with caveman dna, Halle Berry is literally part caveman.

>blacks
>paying for anything
you made that too easy.

Attached: 1413195762784.jpg (199x201, 10K)

>you can't handle a Black woman.
Why would I want to handle some loud obnouxious shit coloured whore, let alone be anywhere near one

>keep pushing on us Black men.
Stop consuming white media, it's not being made for you

Nilin was mixed, trash. Bitch looks like Halle Berry, sick of fucking Halle Berry looking bitches. White people stay acting like she the best looking Black woman that ever lived, she don't hold a candle to real Black women like Lupita.

Yes, why can't an assassin have a thicc body? What, she gotta be some stick insect like your precious asian game characters?

We speak however we want, especially if we're not some lame that tries to be white, and sticks to our roots. You can speak ebonics and be educated too, you fuckin racist toothless redneck.

Is there historical context that would make that kind of clothing appropriate for her role? It doesn't sound very practical for an assassin.

>Black men like myself
This feels like bait but against my better judgement I will engage. You don't speak on behalf of all Black men and further more your only justification for her body type was for sexual objectification. You're as bad as the racists.

>shit coloured

White women are the color of cave beasts like albino salamanders and shit. And yall stay wanting to have darker skin. Chocolate>>>>>>raw pork.

>You can speak ebonics and be educated too
educated in what, black studys, african history? LMAO

>conflating neanderthal with caveman
>not realizing homo sapiens were cavemen too
>not realizing that the interplay of dna gave the resulting offspring a heavy advantage over pureblood kangz
Unsurprisingly room temperature iq. Your evolutionary line stagnated millennia ago

I remember this thread, except that OP had Ada instead.

>boards.fireden.net/v/thread/470193373/

>Yes, why can't an assassin have a thicc body? What, she gotta be some stick insect like your precious asian game characters?
I know you are a dumb nigger but surely you realize that being slim gives you a natural advantage when it comes to sneaking and being mobile, something an assassin has great use for.
You have a harder time being sneaky if you sound like a gundam mech every time you walk.

>Is there historical context that would make that kind of clothing appropriate for her role? It doesn't sound very practical for an assassin.

Black Panther made it work. Also more creative than "tacticool" black clothing, which also has ties to groups known for either white supremacy, or generally being dangerous to Black people(ie. militarized white guys that think wearing edgy black military gear and black shades makes them badass)

Attached: lupita-nyong-o-black-panther-ht-mem-180111_4x3_992.jpg (992x745, 129K)

Why faggots care so much about race ? We all know organics are weak and pathetic creatures compared to machines.
Remember to join you local machine cult.

Attached: 1544696745312.jpg (250x500, 28K)

some white salamander > literal shit

black people look like someone took a poop and they rubbed it all over their skin, you people look disgusting

>why can't an assassin have a thicc body
Probably because she'd make more noise, have a harder time fitting into small spaces and generally be easier for anyone to notice than a normal sized human without being a morbidly obese sheboon who would likely lose most of her feet due to uncontrolled diabetes by her forties?

Okay, where did you steal this from

You're white. Stop pretending. Even the way you type screams 'sheltered shitposting kid.' You still have over half of summer vacation left, don't waste it shitposting.

>black studys

You mean studies, you dumb fuckin cracker. No wonder chinese people laugh at yall stupid asses.

>niggers steal everything, even thread topics
Pottery

You'd smell her coming a mile away. that's how she kills you

>implying a woman like nicki minaj makes loud ass noises anytime she takes a footstep

Nigga what?

Attached: Nicki-Minaj-Barbie-Tingz-Video-naijaexclusive.jpg (1280x720, 43K)