Why

why

Attached: b36f89785568589cc7d980eb9c801747e0c82922a53b398d806298e28b2be436.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacinth_(mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=yEtDLBGGQeQ
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=86PD8o6xe_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
youtu.be/hUFvG4RpwJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Historical accuracy suffers for inclusiveness

Next you'll tell me that video games were created in the thirties because it's a more inclusive message for Jazz enthusiasts

>WAAAH BE OUTRAGED WITH ME!

Fuck off back to plebbit with your reactionary bullshit.

i hate western videogames and soon jap videogames will be the same

why?
because of retards like this

How does it personally affect you that it's not 100% "historically accurate"? Not like you were even there to verify it anyway. Isn't inclusivity a more important thing to have in video games?

because they are at war with nature itself
if it makes you feel any better they lose in the end

Literally explained in the last sentence

Because vaginas and men who mutilate their cocks in an effort to pretend to have vaginas

thats really stupid
really really really stupid
I am sure some argument can be made that they are "marginalizing women struggles then by doing this" or something like that, similar to how trying to paint the 50's with happy black men is "marginalizing at the time racism"

>it's not historically accurate be we included it because sexism is bad
I literally don't fucking care

>WAAAAH WE CHANGE HISTORY BE CONTEND WITH IT OR FUCK OFF
anhero

this isn't the only historical innacuracy within the game world
why choose this as the one to care about?

they could just show spartan shit then it would be accurate although they'd have to be naked and spartans didn't make pottery like that

What's the point OP?

>Ubisoft: Our games don't have any politics!
I can't take these idiots seriously

Attached: 1491002023283.jpg (800x450, 83K)

It's over, /pol/! Gamers are dead. ResetEra won.

Attached: 1457203103100.png (716x540, 247K)

>be 'contend'
no, more like just ignore it because it doesn't matter
there are plenty of other liberties taken with historical accuracy in this game, yet stupid gender bullshit is the only thing that you rage about. you're an idiot

wasn't somebody spamming this shit in February of 2018

how fucking behind the times are you lmfao i'm not even giving you a (You)

*video games have been nothing but white male power fantasies for the last 3 decards*
you: DoN't LiKe It MaKe YoUr OwN gAmE lIbTaRdS

*we make our own games*
also you: ReEeEe LiTtErAlLy WhItE gEnOcIdE

Where are the politics in prioritizing artistic liberty over historical accuracy? They don't even give an opinion or disparage the ancient practice of excluding women.

>games arent historically accurate

Attached: 1548023537481.gif (500x549, 290K)

TRUE LULW

Attached: 94e.png (600x680, 349K)

>animeposter is a faggot

Attached: 1525022459132.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

the spartans educated girls, but they didn't do coed education

>f-faggot!
yikes cringe desu senpai
literally sjw tiers of outrage, grow some balls.

>when a Yea Forumstard pretends to give a shit about history

the game has actually a few pretty faithful recreations from the period bet you have no idea which ones

fuck off and end your life women belong in the kitchen and not playing video games

Attached: smoll head.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

the spartans also had lots of gay sex
it's always interesting how that part is left out of the /pol/ narrative

>le alternating capitalization posting

Attached: (You).png.png.png (1773x1330, 3.53M)

are you talking about child molestation of young boys by men
very progressive

>Changing history isn't that big of a deal.
then why change it.

Women want to feel relevant too even if it is just fiction!

Attached: female nuclear physicist lmao.jpg (1123x553, 222K)

I'm not annoyed about the inclusion. I'm annoyed at the fact they had to announce it to make themselves out to be some heroic force that "cares" about the underrepresented minority.

Like seriously. Who the fuck cares? Nobody would outrage if you didnt say a damn thing. All you're doing is making yourselves a target for your own political statements.

Attached: Gamecube.png (353x287, 8K)

its hard to really understand just how gay they were

Attached: spartan.wedding.jpg (618x103, 37K)

i dont care where women belong
it's such a boring pedestrian thing to worry about, how does any of this shit affect your life in the slightest? outside of whatever autistic ideology you belong to

>*le pretends to hate reddit but goes to /r/AMA to steal images of celebrities and types "le" which is common subbreddit meme lingo

I actually yikes out loud.

literally who cares
like seriously why does this matter to anyone

yes, there were (according to secondary sources) child molesting pederasts among them
very progressive, much like their tendency to invade other people to steal their shit and take slaves

This entire thread was a mistake
This entire board was a mistake
Video games were a mistake
and OP was a faggot

i have no fucking idea. just think, right now there are dozens of spergs raising their blood pressure and shortening their lifespan in reaction to this shit.
it boggles the mind, people are retarded

>piece of shit pottery that you would barely even notice in the game is historically inaccurate
Oh my god I'm so outraged. Next question: Why doesn't media set in Ancient Greece and Rome portray the historically accurate facet of grown men fucking young boys in the ass?

It doesn't bother you that corporations with a lot of influence are literally rewriting history before your very eyes?

It doesn't need to have a tangible effect for the sentiment to repulse you

who gives a shit about what you think? cut yourself into small pieces and slowly bleed to death

Attached: 1557747248434.jpg (636x952, 159K)

>They don't even give an opinion or disparage the ancient practice

They literally call it historical sexism and refuse to depict it.

Because white women are dumber niggers than black dudes, and more enabled to boot.

its a fucking videogame you stupid faggot
did you have a cry when that dumbass gods of egypt movie came out? is that rewriting history too?

What's the difference between this(which is by the dev's own admission completely inaccurate) and the entire historical fantasy genre? Are those "rewriting history" too?

I'm actually more bothered that fragile, schizophrenic incels are bothered by a fucking digital pot in a video game.

Don't go shoot up the local mosque over it, you freak.

>underrepresented minority

Women are literally the majority.

Ironically, this kind of stuff downplays the achievements of feminism and makes it seem like equal treatment is a given (since you can trace it back to the B.C.'s right?), which seems counterproductive to progressive causes.

>reddit spacing

Attached: (You).jpg (1958x2937, 762K)

Attached: 1559001248269.jpg (1024x579, 235K)

No video game is “historically accurate” to begin with, they all bend over backwards for the personal enjoyment of the player.

here drink my piss bro

based schizo ideology poster

>Isn't inclusivity a more important thing to have in video games
It's patronizing for women. Are they so frail, that they need to make profound changes in the way cultures are presented, just so that they can feel more "included"?. Do women even fucking care?

> *comments with another stolen image from /r/AMA
Yikes.

imagine saving this to your computer to own 'libtards' online
you're pathetic

Not him (and not particularly interested in this), but last time I checked, Ubisoft pushes the "historical accuracy" of its Assassin's Creed series pretty damn hard, making it different from your average game or movie.

Do you have a liberal buzzword generator that helps you form sentences?

not my precious muslims
anything but those

>artifacted jpg
>tiny text
>[citation needed]
every time

Attached: planeslaughers.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Imagine being a liberal. Yikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacinth_(mythology)

>you're pathetic
when libtards can't win with facts and reason they fall back to shame every single time

>Hey we made this but keep in mind that it's not historically accurate ok?
>GIANT CORPORATIONS ARE LITERALLY REWRITING HISTORY BEFORE US!!!1!
Indeed

>he's still replying

Attached: (You).jpg.jpg (992x744, 34K)

then make the setting fucking somewhere else. quit trying to pass it off as ANCIENT (PLACE) but then add some progressive shit like niggers walking about without their owners fucking white women

>incel
>fragile
>defends billion dollar corporations
>defends barbaric muslims who want him dead

The onions emanating from this post is palpable.

Depends on the video game, innit. Imagine if Assassin's Creed 3 had an equal amount of male and female generals, in the name of inclusiveness. What a stupid reason to change something that is so fundamental to the period that they're trying to present. And yes, Assassins' Creed was always grounded in its historical setting. Its fantastical elements came as supplements in the form of the First Civilization and their artifacts

>wikipedia

and you instantly impose 'liberal' on me because you can't fathom that there is a grey area of reasoning here
you're both retards, kill yourselves asap

I'd get banned there if i mentioned this, if you don't want to see this go to leddit then faggot.

Why even put it in the game then if you don't want to hurt someone's feelings?

Attached: bait.png (600x592, 293K)

Oh no, look out guys, a radical centrist.

>Don't go shoot up the local mosque
Super soi advice.

Okay faggot, go google it yourself then. See what you find.

>* basement dwelling incel post another image of a succsessful multi-millionaire actor doing an /r/AMA on reddit*

Joke writes itself, Cleetus.

>the local mosque
Luckily I live in the civilized world and don't have one of these.

>tfw no Spartan tomboy gf

Attached: I wanna die.png (620x347, 193K)

Look at all these fucking freaks.
>B-BUT THEY'RE ALL BAITING AND PRETENDING TO BE BAITING!
>it's all a game user it's Yea Forums culture!
Yeah right, Yea Forums my ass. At some point this fucking delusion stops being a game and becomes discord and reddit trannies/faggots shoving their cancer in every fucking possible way.
All this fucking psychopathy defies fiction at this point. Get fucking real.

Looks fine even at 1080p. You might have revealed yourself, phoneposter.

no, i'm a radical leftist and all this gay shit is a distraction from the real issues
eat the fucking rich incel faggots

What a good point you've made, user

The irony being this change was put in the game as not to offend frail, sensitive faggots such as yourself.

>celebrity worship
>classism

Attached: (You).jpg.jpg.jpg (598x399, 23K)

jews

Lol why do you faggots think Yea Forums was ever your reactionary echochamber. You reddit election tourists need to stop whitewashing history.

>incel
I wonder if you people ever become self aware and realize just how manipulated you've become. It's seemingly incredibly easy to you get to parrot buzzwords that have no meaning.

Imagine being so ruptured colon asspained you respond.

I'm actually more bothered that fragile, schizophrenic incels are bothered by a fucking digital post on an image board

Don't shoot up your local shitposting thread, you freak

This autistic post reads like your brain has entirely rotted out and you can only speak in jilted sections of Yea Forums memes. Get some mental help, I'm serious about that.

>using a specific meanie word is manipulation!
brain damaged. is my use of homophobic slurs evidence of this manipulation too?

monkaS forsen dont ban me monkaS
Nice seeing another twitch viewer here LUL

you can simulate it by joining up
your wife can fuck other men and manage the household while you live in afghanistan

>open asks a question
>you interpret this as outrage
trips wastes on fag like you kys

AH right, because pol-type reactionaries haven't killed the fucking internet.
*literally every youtube comments section, subreddit, or Yea Forums thread*
>soi
>nigger
>jew
>bugen
>cuck
>eetc....

These are retards that probably neglected to spend even one year on Yea Forums. They aren't or the same breed as us eternal 07 newfaggots.

bich

The word literally came out of nowhere and it's the default buzzword you fall back on when you can't think of anything on your own.

>H I S T O R I C A L S E X I S M

wat

so would including slavery be historical racism orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1557380272984.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

>i'm a radical leftist
got ourselves another brown shirt roleplaying red

Now explain cuck and the s-word and ends with y

really says something about our society

i don't really give a shit that they did it, i just wish they wouldn't virtue signal about it
>we did this to be inclusive, just thought we should let you know this so you can know it's not an oversight and praise us for it

>i'm a radical leftist and all this gay
FTFY

Better to pretend slavery didn't exist. Wouldn't want people not to feel included

Same shit.

helots weren't necessarily of a different race boomer
it's even worse than racism lol

Do you get irrationally asshurt when someone says soi? No? Then it doesn't apply to you, unlike the tranny jannies.

You'll be a good member of the Outer Party, comrade

no u

Imagine playing an ass&shit creed game AHAHAHAHA
WHAT KIND OF COMPLETE FAGGOT DO YOU HAVE TO BE HAHAHAHAAA TO PLAY AHAHAHA
A FUCKIN
AHAHHA
PIECE OF UBISHOT SHOVELWARE
LITERALLY THE SAME FUCKING GAME FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS AND HE BOUGHT IT EVERY YEAR
BAAAAHAHA IMAGINE

Society has a duty to preserve unbiased history to teach future generations to not retread the same mistakes. Thats what got us to where we are today. I don't want to go back, do you?

Attached: nou.jpg (680x451, 39K)

Because games are part of the superstructure and they will always represent the views, troubles, questions and opinions of modern people, nevermind how historically accurate the game might be.
This can be done either in the interesting way (as in LA Noire, which revolves around the ideas of dealing with PTSD and injustice of the system built around moneymaking), or in the lousy way (oppic).

>histrical accruacy for gameplay reason
fine
>histrical accuracy for political/ideology reason
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why

>stutter slut
quit the game pls

Based post, schizos trying to damage control

Well, you have absorbed it into your repertoire because you've seen it posted enough. That happens a lot around here. New buzzword of the week appears, and people gulp it down, the unimaginative faggots that they are

Yes. I want to go back.

Attached: 1563068872561.png (2260x3576, 745K)

>samefagging your post because everyone shit on you

oof

Name one game.

Yikes, ok so are we including slavery or not?

This author's dick is like 3 inches, tops.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

10*

They have another million historical inaccuracies for the sake of stuff looking cool or being more interesting. Why would that specific example bother you?

let's take the frank miller approach and just cast them as the americans

Shit, is that a game? Might have got me there if so.

It sure is

It's where the OP image is from

Too bad, humans can't write unbiased history of anything after early medieval era. They always include national or political bias, and the degree of this bias is defined by the academic honesty of the writer
>Not to retraad the same mistakes
That's voluntarism. People's activity is actively influenced by the system they live in, and their actions will never be the same as the actions of past generations.
The main point of history is to research the mechanics of evolution of human societies. And though there are some universal principles of evolution, the circumstances of different countries, eras and modes of production produce the different scenarios

V is dead
I don't care but the few fighters left I think you should stand your ground and force these libtards out

Judas T. D. Hebrew, you discord trannies are denser than rock.

No fucking way that's real considering that she's the fictional character that replaces a bunch of men

Eh, I misinterpreted the post you responded to

no the purpose of history is to attempt to ascertain the manner in which preceding generations of humans lived, and understood themselves to have lived, and this is not strictly determined by economic factors

Attached: D0Npvy2VAAEI_3e.jpg (1200x1920, 315K)

Why is that surprising?

Attached: 4g8j2kic6uo11.png (717x717, 990K)

It's fake
Second guess everything you read here
EVERYTHING
Don't be a retard

This thread again. The same outraged faggots posting again. It's all so tiresome.

This wouldn't matter much if they didn't market the game as a resource for learning about ancient history.

erase a people's history and you control their future

i don't know if they do, but none of them are really good at it, so i would suggest not doing that

You're about 6 months too late. Freak.

What I don't get is why include historical stuff at all if you're just gonna turn it into wish fulfillment fantasy? History had its ups and downs; not everything was technicolor daisies and rainbows.

More strictly than you think.

>Isn't inclusivity a more important thing to have in video games?
No, why would it be?

What a shock that every one of those games is a generic brown shooter/walking simulator. It's almost like none of them want to make a good game and just want to spew politics and show off their fancy graphics and writing.

Attached: ma3r2pdf0w831.png (1000x953, 1.03M)

The key word there is "felt", the time felt something..they didnt think or care about accuracy or historical honesty just for the sake of their feelings and agenda. Disgusting people

You'll never be a woman, lad.

Based

So I'm supposed to tell my daughter that women aren't allowed in video games because it hurts the feelings of a bunch of women-haters?

Sorry, but that ain't gonna fly with me.

>rule 63
>trans

Honestly couldn't care if a neckbeard reactionary considers me a woman or not. Your time is done

Attached: hsvz3bz4cm331.jpg (1242x1423, 168K)

>we should be less afraid of communism

you mean the one that actively purges shitheads like you once the revolution is achieved?

Based. We need expose globalist trickery.

no
adding marx to the list of people to assassinate with time travel

Some of these claims can be open to interpretation but flat numbers and statistics are a rock solid foundation of any argument. I've never seen someone attempt to address the point of the 80 000 non-gay pottery images vs 30 gay pottery images. If anybody has numbers that disagree with this claim, I'd like to hear them.

your kind is not accepted

Just be a cute trap if you know what's good for you, lad. Don't join the 40%. You're father will still be ashamed, but you won't be dead.

Modern Warfare 2's goal was to incite war? What the fuck are you huffing?

Assassins Creed from the beginning was depicted as creating a weird sci-fi story around different significant time periods. It was never political up until the SJW takeover of literally everything.

What's political about Halo?

Everything about Battlefield V was political and their devs literally told their playerbase not to buy the game if they didn't agree with their political ideology.

You can tell your daughter to stop sucking my cock, tho.

retardation, complete and utter retardation
the fact that they describe something portrayed on a vase (that probably all of 10 players looked at) as "inclusive gameplay" just goes to show how fucking stupid this is

your entire politics is caring about your narcissism being imposed on other people

Imagine saving a bunch of "le epik gamer OWNED!" pictures just to post on Yea Forums. Also, that image about Fallout, FF7, and MGS are just screaming in typical ChapoNiggerHouse projection. Seek help.

Attached: 1562994963895.jpg (960x960, 145K)

Does your daughter only want to play video games with women in them? There's plenty out there for her.

The Greeks would modify their stories to change with the times. This is no different

>Your time is done
The irony being you'll never procreate, meaning your bloodline is literally done.

>Your time is done
>suicides himself
what did he mean by this?

If there would be no Marx, someone else would appear with similar thoughts, because if people live in the same environment, they're exposed to same circumstances and ideas, which will result in similar outcome: Engels and Dietzgen to name the most obvious ones.

No. If you're making a game about the real world, you need a pretty good reason to lie about it. People would understand you lying for the sake of gameplay or because something's kind of an unknown area. Lying for the sake of making people think the people in the past had the same values as you? Or lying so people think aliens like them weren't aliens in that part of the world in the past or aren't today? That's just ludicrous. My gut tells me, "That is literally nothing, so no, it's not worth harming the historical accuracy for it, because you get nothing out of it."

Except, it's actually worse than nothing. You're implying that inclusivity is a good thing, and there is literally no reason to believe that. In fact, it's always been the opposite: EXCLUSIVITY is what's good. People want to get into an exclusive club; they want to go to an exclusive school; they want an exclusive interview. No one wants an inclusive anything, because inclusive means everyone gets it, and last I checked that's a bad thing when talking about supply and demand. Sports teams want a gold trophy because only one team can get a gold trophy. If everyone got a gold trophy, they wouldn't want it anymore. Look at TF2. How many people wear the birthday hat? Or the Mann Co. hat? Or the Proof of Purchase? Why do people want skins for the default weapons, what's wrong with the default weapons? Why do people laugh at you if you wear the Gibus?

But no! I think it's even worse than that. These people are saying that, not inclusivity in a broad sense is good, but inclusivity in these specific cases (like race and sex) are good. They aren't. All data comes up negative. This is just a game so it's not like people are dying, like they do with diversity hires and integrated schools, but I know the people who support those things are these people, too, so their success is a bad thing.

And these things only go one way. No one is rallying for Shaka Zulu to be played by a white guy.

Attached: 1526189761595.jpg (1800x1322, 1.05M)

nope

Yeah, this is actually pretty wrong to do. I hope SJWs die off.

>liteal tranny ousting himself
lmao, and they say Yea Forums is obsessed

It was always political, because it was implied that Abstergo has ties with the entire global economy, otherwise how can they kidnap and kill people without being persecuted?

Dude you image is already whitewashing, yet your the little bitch complaining about a digital pot.

>some whitoid 18th century painting from western europe potraying a 2000 year old brown greek philospher.
Yikes

>mosque
thats pretty specific try again ahmed

Because they have fucking brain problems.
The normal thing to do would be to just judge the past like some fagmo liberal frenchy ass-licker and go
>The past was sexist
And then stand upon a moral high horse built with the tools their ancestors made thanks to not allowing women to become just a bunch of bitchy whores aka all the last 100 years or so has actually done.

Instead they wanted to opt for their revisionist history fantasy so that not even a woman's fefes would get hurt by making them experience simply a simulacrum of an accurate portrayal of how women were treated in the past.

Attached: 1561948554195.jpg (514x514, 49K)

The best part is that these freaks constantly moan about CDPR being "transphobic" because some intern made a single joke tweet years ago. They are the definition of obsessed.

No because women are ruining modern society and we need to go back to the way it worked for thousands of years.

>Greeks
>brown

wew lad. I bet you think Egyptians were black, too.

>Because they have fucking brain problems
lmao says the fag thats posting steven universe

based and redpilled

BASED TRIPS SPEAK THE TRUTH

Fuck off plebbitors to your sjw circlejerk boards.

Attached: 1362747645006.gif (300x291, 25K)

Anglo-germanic eurocentric whitwashing won't change history, mutt. The ancient greeks were more-related to brown people in the levant and other semites.

Modern greeks are pasty slav rapebabies.

this, take your shit to the quater pounder

Attached: DxAqNNTX4AMW7Wj.jpg (157x117, 3K)

t. 12 years old

Woah you got him there edgelord. You forgot to mention some trannies to really put the nail in the coffin.

one, two, skip a few, thousands of years of "working"
what is the exact amount of history you have to be familiar with to describe human history in this manner
*mongolians nearly exterminate the persians*
"ah, this is the good shit"

I agree, however, he's not wrong.

There should be a brain meme with degree of arguing. The small brain is presenting evidence and arguments, and universal brain is just "Nope"
Dietzgen has came up with the idea historical materialism by his own, without Marx.

Attached: df7.png (309x276, 59K)

What's with western liberals and loving muslims? They are literally the most tribalistic and reactionary group of people on the planet.

Ancient Greeks weren't brown at all, in any period and modern Greeks are ubermutts.

for me, it's the 15th century

I put a quater pounder in yer mum's arsehole.

Attached: IP.png (1200x819, 282K)

>tranny
>using a nonsense commie word like "reactionary"
Yikes. I actually agree with you that the "keep politics out of video games" crowd is stupid, though. Everything is political. They just mean "current political topics." A game about slaughtering Nazis is fine, but a game about slaughtering Democrats isn't, even though they're both just political parties; ones that mostly believe in nonsense.

sure he did

Wow dude, are you like a nazi or something?

Because they're fucking stupid. It's as simple as that. Propaganda works far too easy.

Celto-germanic cracker whitewashing has brainwashed you, faggot. Ancient greeks were arabs, modern gayreeks are slavshit albanian rapespawn.

Finally.

Based truth poster. Brain on pol is like the brain on sjw. Living in the constant fear of boogeymen.

Attached: 1396574988754.gif (200x200, 299K)

For various reasons I was able to attend a Q&A panel involving one of the higher up Ubisoft employees.
Some of the key notes I jotted down while I was there:
>Ubisoft is now estimated 21% women
>Head claims diversity is needed for more critique
>Aiming to increase those numbers past 30%+
>Also looking to make their workplace more accessible for women to enter

The rest of the panel involved him discussing their discovery tour and how the data they gathered for creating Notre Dame in Assassin's Creed was used to help the architects with the rebuilding of the cathedral, and how a game called Dig Rush is being used to help with treatment for lazy eye.

>DUDE TRUST ME

Too based for me, senpai. Might have to sleep on that truthpill.

We should admire everything our enemies hate and hate everything our enemies admire - Mao Zedong. This kind of morale works for all the antagonistic groups. Especially when they pretend to be antagonistic, then they do the valueswank all the way

I'd choose the girl, cause im not a fag.

its not a boogeyman, its a scapegoat

>Ancient greeks were arabs

Attached: 1514624929163.jpg (910x752, 59K)

the gulf states spread money around western think tanks, universities, newspapers and their minions build sympathetic narratives to people already primed
imagine actually white knighting a worse version of christfags. actual brainlet tier

Nice bullshit there sonny. A bit too smelly though.

Attached: 1382985108729.png (499x375, 332K)

definition of a reddit post

>t. literal brainlet
a fate even worse than being a poltard or sjw

Ancient Greek=Modern day Somalid?
DNA tests are the best way to go about this because mtDNA back channels have their effect also and in Greece African mtDNA is very low compared to Y-DNA, which shows that Somalid males did indeed migrate into these lands in Neolithic & possibly historic times.

Iceland - DNA
Europid DNA 98%
Somalid DNA 0%
Arabid DNA 0%
Other DNA 2%
Spain DNA
Europid DNA 80%
Somalid DNA 7%
Arabid DNA 4%
Other DNA 9%

Greek - DNA (national -most recent composite-)
Europid DNA 40%
Somalid DNA 30%
Arabid DNA 28%
Other DNA 2%

E1b1b = Somalid Dad
E1b1b V13 = His Greek Somalid seeds

E1b1b Somalid cluster mainly a majority prevailing gene in the southern Part of Peloponnesse (47% all over Peloponesse) & 25% all Greece, there is another E1b1b cluster along the coast line this group must have been isolated & pushed into Albania or maybe E1b1b was already settled in the coasts & was split by the European tribes crossing into Southern Greece I can only imagine what happenned to the Somalids on these coasts.

Comparing DNA results of Somalis, Greeks, Yemenis and Turks. We can observe the high amount of Somalid DNA among Greek folks even after century long mixing with white people and even higher than among Yemeni sand people; pic related

BE PROUD OF YOU HORN OF AFRICA ROOTS, HELLENIC MAN!

Attached: Ilias Kasidiaris.jpg (220x261, 11K)

>incel
Take a look in the mirror

Well, they seem to actively pretend to be pro-women, while actually just being pro-money.

Dilate tranny.

>eat the fucking rich
The useful idiots like you are the ones that get killed by the revolution,fucking momma's boy priviliged faggots that think they're not the bourgeois,youll eat shit

It was a panel for an event called the "Games for Change Festival"
Looked it up on their site and the panel was called "Fireside Chat". The interviewer was Stan Pierre-Louis and the Ubisoft employee was Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Canadian Studios.

Kek, stinky meats whites btfo. A skip and a hop away from Moroccans. Even the Greeks are tired of boat niggers, however. I don't blame them.

Attached: 1560645819904.jpg (605x658, 83K)

You're the one defending fucking trannies here, retard.

what is going on with that meme format?
it's an image of a guy using a bandaid on a small scrape
literally using a bandaid the way it's supposed to be used
if it was an image of a guy using a bandaid on his bloody stump or something it'd make sense but this seems to imply all the shit the tranny is complaining about is a small scrape and keanu is a perfectly appropriate and effective solution

WHY are little girls illegal?

WE

This.

trannies can't meme

I highly doubt they mentioned the Notre Dame bullshit, it was an embarassing stunt they'd likely want to sweep under a rug, considering Notre Dame has detailed areal scans done that ubisofts little publicity scheme can't match.

Feminism

We literally are, cracker.

Attached: 1534031306332.jpg (480x360, 16K)

i think the midwits get the plebs killed first and only get around to betraying each other after they have some semblance of control

Nice deflection, 41%. Dont let the door hit you on the way out, resetera fag.

Attached: 1560752169105.jpg (800x936, 164K)

I know youre larping, but I still have magazines loaded and labeled for nigger invasions. At least the US got one thing right.

Ok 70%er. Try not to kill some innocent brown people when you finally end your pathetic, fragile, inseure, reactionary life.

Attached: POLFAGGOTS BTFO ITS OVER.jpg (680x1771, 561K)

>Reee you'll get killed
>Ree bourgeois
Your damage control sucks

I even took a few pictures of the panel before it started.
Yannis played off the Notre Dame move as them as a video game company trying to do good by them because they supposedly had very detailed documentation of the cathedral, and that they felt very proud to be able to contribute even a tiny bit.
Of course the majority of the audience attending probably didn't know that.

Attached: 20190619_141214.jpg (1080x810, 283K)

You can't deny the DNA, you dumb fucks. We literally wuz and will be again.

Attached: 1512524856949.png (778x376, 484K)

>confused white race traitor "libs" kill themselves likes lemmings
Am I supposed to be mad at this?

Attached: 1542102073588.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

Die pedo

imagine not even being able to into the wheel and forcing real civilizations to build murder drones to keep your masses from fleeing a continent rich in resources, because you are too stupid to utilize them

Back to plebbit poltards and sjws. This is our website now.

Rationalfags rule!

Attached: 1409084130048.jpg (568x426, 54K)

Imagine still believing the out of Africa theory that's been debunked.

That's not deflection you dumfuck, you're the one who was dumb enough to fall for litetal tranny propaganda in your original post. Yet now you accuse me of being a tranny? What a fucking brainlet, holy shit.

i've been here longer than you

Attached: 1542102552309.jpg (1200x911, 105K)

Take your antidepressants Sally.

when you think about it, trannies are like the hardest special forces in the world. they will literally become the little girl or die trying

Ive been here since last summer, pretty sure thats longer than anyone on this thread. And it shows.

Attached: 1410905779616.png (268x237, 36K)

You cracker stormfront pseudoscience isn't debunking anything.
>Wheel
Oldest one and dated to be from around 40000 BC and was found in modern day Cameroon.
youtube.com/watch?v=yEtDLBGGQeQ

Can you try and post something coherent for once?

>DA JOOS!
What an escapist rationalization. That's pathetic. Totally compensating for undisclosed psychiatric issues. Further, just kidding, fuck kikes, I'm part Jewish, and I still think they should burn. Even the smart ones, because they want to see us fail. Burn, jew boy, burn!

>Playing any video game outside Nintendo or Rockstar

Because muh tragic racism. Seriously I wish we were back to calling Italians and poles a bunch of sister fuckers and fake whites we wouldn't have to worry about blacks and brownies invading our nations

Gross, moldy thread. Can't you get some new ones?

>inclusive gameplay
>only affects NPCs

Attached: ezgif-4-75c9ab6acb.gif (337x281, 2.64M)

That's funny because Plato himself was caught fucking kids and this "mentor-student" relationship you freaks like pushing also involved raping students

i would argue your historical revisionism is more insane than what stormfags do, but given the diction of the participants in your online roleplaying i harbor suspicions that they are themselves stormfags

you're going to be mad about this until you die

historical accuracy only matters to you when it gives you an excuse to pretend to be mad about "le evuhl sjw menace" kill yourself

Our development was like 100 niggerman monekys with a type writer. We're lucky we even escaped those dreadful haplotypes.

>>>knowyourmeme.com

Attached: 4chan spacing.jpg (1253x814, 87K)

>"theyre" out to get me/us

Easiest way code yourself to never achieve anything. Imagining you're already imprisoned by headcanon ghosts.

>defends communism
>this tranny freak would've been sent to death by Mao for being able to afford hormone treatment

the desperation contained in this image is palpable lmfao why does it matter to you what these centuries-dead fucks did to each other sexually

Post uncut dick, oven dodger.

You have to be careful, inclusiveness and historical accuracy threaten culture in very real ways. David Bowie came close to not existing not some four years ago.

You don't watch it, Michael Jackson may just evaporate from history too.

DON'T LET THEM EURO-CENTRIC CRACKERS ERASE HISTORY. THE SLAVIFIED MODERN """"GREEK"""" ISN'T THE SAME AS THE ANCIENT

The Somalids are a race on their own, although they are under-represented in political-intelectual circles. They make their presence in sports, piracy & crimes.

They were more than likely the original troublesome Sea People, the Barbary Pirates & finally the Somalian pirates of today. Somalia is their last nation free of domination by other genoms mainly because 90%+ of the nation are genetic Somalids.

In Greece the hot tempered Somalid elements within Greeks started the riots that couldn't escalate to an all out Somalid rebellion & remained the muscle of the anarchists in Greece because they are only 25% of the Greek population & live side by side with Lizards who use them for political pressure on the Europid Greeks.

There are three types of Greeks: the Europid Greek, Arabid Greek (his nose gives him up) and the Somalid Greek (his curly/fuzzy hair will tell you):
PIC RELATED; Modern day Greek-Somalid mutt with short haircut to hide his Somalid curly hair

Attached: gpwubdvl0zwmreqfzl50.jpg (331x480, 80K)

based, liberals unironically blown the fuck out

Attached: 15961475668.jpg (639x730, 88K)

>tfw retards from /pol/ have literally no comeback for this beyond "N-N-N-NO U"
love to be extremely normal

I don't really like the Greeks, so if you want me to say they're not white, then fine, but I fail to see why that matters to the discussion. I just wanted to post a funny picture. I actually wanted to post that Egyptian actor that people were angry about being so fair, but I guess I never saved it.

What I will say is this does not sound correct. There is some Slavic DNA in Greeks, but it was found in Greeks from thousands of years before the time of Diogenes, and I've looked at a dozen different genetic maps of Europe and the Greeks never look like they're on some trajectory between Slavs and Turks.

What you say here is strange. You're just talking about haplogroups. Haplogroups are cool and all, but they only cover 2% of the human genome. If someone has a Y-haplogroup of Theodore Roosevelt, that means Theodore Roosevelt was his father's father's father's father's father's father. That's certainly interesting, but I think you're forgetting a few people in the family tree.

Attached: 1517437003996.jpg (746x600, 48K)

>literally defending r*ddit spacing
lmao back to r*ddit

If there's anything most idealogies should be able to agree on it is indeed "silence, liberal."
They're like toddlers to the world.

strategically bussing italians to keep the xenophilia from focusing on what is easily the most fucked up of the major world religions in the current year
i don't know if i can get behind it, but that's the outside-the-box thinking i like to see

the great thing about retards like you crying about what was "done to" david bowie is that people already hated on his ass back then because he was bi. like people already wanted him gone. his art is too good so it wasn't going to happen. same thing for mj. inclusiveness? historical accuracy? you're crying your eyes out over a child's toy. you better shut the fuck up and maybe kill yourself while you're at it.

Its a blue board you newfag commie.

One is characters espousing certain political beliefs, the other is the developer pandering to mentally ill people. Not sure that's the same.

Hey man, you try living in New York. The one city where the zeitgeist is real. Talk about historical accuracy and inclusivity erasing entire voices.

Sure thing ,stleios

Notice this armenoid shitskin has no response to this
Ancient GREEK- somalid
Byzantine gayreek- europid slavshit armenoid rapespawn
Modern """"""""gayreeeeeeeeek""""""""""- slav-albanian-turk-armenian-maghrebi-levantine mutt stealing ancient history of the somaloids.

Attached: Georgios Giakoumakis.jpg (400x500, 34K)

>getting history lessons from vidya
why are amerimutts such subhumans?

the difference is that liberals can literally silence you, while you can only roleplay the the sandboxes they assign for you in their schemes

Where the fuck did you get commie from, schlomo? I'm gonna put a pound of dick flesh up your kosher asshole in a second here.

Why is reddit spacing the best red flag of all time? Imagine posting on such a shitty designed web site focused on same-think for so often you have to conform to it's norms. When blessed with true posting freedom you still cannot elude it's grasp. It is like ideology under neoliberalism, permeating everything and every part of your existence, yet you are literally incapable imagine a world without it.

Attached: 1560638378879.png (914x898, 321K)

Because it's an easy way to generate publicity, both from stupid people who can't accept history and from stupid people who rage at every little thing that they think is "progressive."

And all OPs that post here are love sucking cock and are gay too: pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

Attached: 120394732490.jpg (928x1161, 114K)

Marx behave, its not like you to be so rude to the masses.

Good job convincing aging and now penniless hippy boomers. You win. I surrender.

>reactionary
It's you who should go to plebbit, commie.

We should erase all historical records of the holocaust because it was a problematic event, and talking about it today is basically the same as condoning the gassing of jews.

You leave your mother's taint love for my beard out of this, you fucking ingrate.

they are giving up on the convincing part of the program
as it's become an ideology of empire it's shed things and picked up other things, a lot of them bad

>Sure thing ,stleios
I'm sorry: WHAT?
>Modern """"""""gayreeeeeeeeek""""""""""- slav-albanian-turk-armenian-maghrebi-levantine mutt stealing ancient history of the somaloids.
user, I hope you aren't trying to say Alexander the Great, Socrates, Aristotle, etc. were black, because we have descriptions and busts of them, and they're not black.

>pull shit like this in the main game
>trick the LGBT and force them into a straight relationship in the DLC, which got GLAAD mad at them

what exactly is ubisoft's angle here? piss off absolutely everyone?

>Guys i was educated by the finest minds of /pol/ look at my extensive library of material i had to go through.
>fags.jpg
>niggers.png
>the jews are behind this.dll

then why did they not include asian in the scene even though their standard it would be racism?
to me its just historical revisionism, and I just feel westerners brains are so fucking damaged that they cant understand that to make it historical accurate depictions does not mean to endorse some old notions of disclimination now that old eras enjoy. political correctness is not necessarily bad idea though, this form of extreamism is clearly getting over the edge.

I can't wait for industrial society to enter catabolic collapse due to population overshoot. All the trannies will an hero the moment they can't get their pretend girl pills and all the statelets that form after most modern nations break apart in the chaos will immediately make homosexuality punishable by death. It's gonna be epic.

Attached: 1554597341737.jpg (727x991, 131K)

I mean, my pops retirement increases in value by 200% since Trump took office. Sucks for him, I guess.

this isn't r/chapotraphouse fag

I will not disown my rightfully earned material possessions to be distributed to all equally, stop pestering me!

And what do these busts show? That's right cracker

Attached: Socrates.jpg (447x715, 76K)

Stop forcing your cult of equality.

Because Plate was a known fag and he had his own school of thought that wrote many fanfictions of original stories, the most famous one being Achilles relationship with Patroclus was changed to a gay relationship by his followers, since in the Illiad they were actually second cousins (their grandmothers were sisters, this is what the movie got right) and there was nothing sexual between them either.

Attached: TROY.jpg (516x755, 96K)

What, do they hate Jews or something? Chapotards are the worst of the worst, but I'll give credit where credit is due.

>theyre out to get me!

>r/chapotraphouse
I honestly don't understand how you poltards still pretend to hate reddit but know of obscure leftists subreddits like that lmao

Daily reminder that Kurdistan is a sovereign land now.

Riddle me this:
How is OP's image is "rewriting history" if it has the decency to tell the viewer that it is a falsehood, thus educating them on the actual history?

Are you just bored, user?

Attached: 1538163049614.jpg (320x287, 26K)

>Why doesn't media set in Ancient Greece and Rome portray the historically accurate facet of grown men fucking young boys in the ass?
Laurence Olivier comes onto his male slave in Spartacus in a restored scene, and in Rome Atia thinks Octavian is being buggered by Caesar, and later her head slave fucks a young boy on-screen. 300 has Leonidas refer to the Athenians as "boy lovers", which sounds hypocritical considering Spartan faggotry

I don't mess with chapofags anymore just not worth it. They're actual fucking psychopaths. I wanted to debate them wasn't even memeing that much and they dug up everything from my post history and kept pressuring me to post pictures of my dick. Fuck with any of the retarded political boards on reddit but I would stay away from chapo. they don't even get mad, they just waste your time and degrade you and some of them are real fucking psychopaths and I don't know what they might do nor do I want to

No, this isn't real, I refuse to believe it's real

ah yes, those damn white males

shhh
you're supposed to be outraged

gayreeks are not human. gayreeks are not white. greeks are not """mediterranean""".

Armenoid rapespawns of slavshits, turks, maghrebis, and levantines, The original somalids of southern europe have long been extinct.

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 50.9% Abhkasian + 49.1% Lebanese_Christian @ 4.44
2 89.3% Armenian + 10.7% Abhkasian @ 4.59
3 87.8% Armenian + 12.2% Georgian @ 4.61
4 52.2% Abhkasian + 47.8% Lebanese_Druze @ 4.75
5 54.9% Georgian + 45.1% Lebanese_Christian @ 4.75
6 93.2% Armenian + 6.8% North_Ossetian @ 4.9
7 92.8% Armenian + 7.2% Ossetian @ 4.91
8 92.6% Armenian + 7.4% Adygei @ 4.93
9 93.8% Armenian + 6.2% Balkar @ 4.99
10 94.3% Armenian + 5.7% Kabardin @ 5.02
11 56.3% Georgian + 43.7% Lebanese_Druze @ 5.07
12 95.7% Armenian + 4.3% Chechen @ 5.08
13 80.9% Georgian_Jewish + 19.1% Abhkasian @ 5.1
14 78.3% Georgian_Jewish + 21.7% Georgian @ 5.14
15 96.6% Armenian + 3.4% Kumyk @ 5.17
16 97.4% Armenian + 2.6% Lezgin @ 5.17
17 99.2% Armenian + 0.8% French_Basque @ 5.19
18 99.1% Armenian + 0.9% Tabassaran @ 5.21
19 100% Armenian + 0% Spanish_Aragon @ 5.21
20 100% Armenian + 0% Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha @ 5.21
gayreeks are the mutts of levantine arabids+pontic armenoids. this is final

yeah the chapo steak house is pretty esoteric

>ignoring the arguments
>pretending to be an educator
wow stacy

Attached: 1350174032638.png (544x468, 204K)

He's a redditfag, mate. I don't even use /pol/ myself, but the people that scream it tend to be culture warriors for there themselves, flags and all.

Attached: 1542157849896.png (874x1306, 203K)

Women shouldn't be portrayed in video games. Even if the character is a female historical figure, just change it to a man. No women.

>obscure
kys

wait don't, i hope i get to mow down you and your ilk when you fuckers try to do the "glorious" revolution

That bust is like me painting a nigger and some shitposter claiming that he's some person of my ethnicity.

Nice damage control, turkroach. Still mad over not getting F-35?

Yeah we're supposed to remember the past and strive to be better, not ignore it. It's fucked up they think it's okay casually rewrite it, they're painting a vision of the past in people's mind that never existed

which part of langley is that in

REMINDER LITERALLY 40% OF MODERN "GREEKS" AND THEIR SHITSKIN DIASPORA
WERE IMPORTED STRAIGHT FROM EASTERN TURKEY.

REMINDER 99% OF THE """GREEKS""" WHO CAME TO GREECE DURING THE POPULATION EXCHANGE WERE ARMENIANS, ASSYRIANS, AND KURDS WHO QUICKLY CONVERTED TO GREEK ORTHODOXY AND ADOPTED GAYREEK NAMES SO THEY COULD BE IMPORTED INTO EUROPE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
>Today, about 40% of the population of Greece claims full or partial descent from the Asia Minor refugees; as does an almost equal percentage of diasporan Greeks.

>historical accuracy only matters to you when it gives you an excuse
So when exactly does historical accuracy not matter ?
Do you room temperature IQ redditors even begin using your brain before you start moving your fingers on the keyboard?

But they're not rewriting it. They're literally informing you that the original history wasn't like this and they're taking fictional liberties.

you mean many turks are actually very confused greeks that should reunite with the cousins and cast away the scourge of islam

The one with sand and brown people.

Just pick the method by which youre retarded

> " X is out to get me because im Y!"

X =

A - White Male
B - The Jews
C - The Commies
D - The Nazis
E - SJWs
F - Libtards
G - Conservatives
D - Niggers are after my Women

If any of these is part of your headcanon boogeyman, you've been successfully brainwashed by the media.

Attached: 1392141159819.jpg (600x600, 85K)

whatever makes that region of the planet easier to glass

Ooh look at this big brain retard who read the end of history once for their pol 112 class

Attached: propoganda.jpg (800x450, 40K)

They're both armenoid shitskin slavs larping as something they're not. Real greeks= ancient e1b1b-carrying somalids
Modern """"greek"- J2-carrying semite shitstain stealing history

>Unironically browsing leddit
You should know better, faggot.
Chapoids aren't liberals, they aren't democrats(both the political party and the word itself), they are literaly revolutionary communists, they want the end of capitalism, they want the end of the government, and they want YOUR end, they won't debate because they want to kill you, so you better feel the same, you don't ever debate these kind of beings, user.

>le ebin rational centrist
even bigger schizo than all groups listed above

Shut up commie jew nigger trumptards.

>glassing the cradle of western civilization
really need to end this democracy business

based and redpilled

I'm wondering whether to rewatch it, and I'm torn between the movie being real shit (that ending jfc) and Sean Bean playing Odysseus.

My real question is just that are there actually any women out there who would play the game and be offended that a sexist time in history was depicted as sexist?

Isn't it really better not to cover it up and show the mistakes of the past?

Or is that too sensible?

Stop, my dick can only get so hard.
Imagining these retards trying to mout any kind of charge is hilarious.
You won't die of being a panicked fat fuck heart attack on my lawn, that's my money back guarantee.

I like to imagine that the real Illuminati are shapeshifters that constantly change and shift as different political and social groups just to steer shit up and keep everyone conflicted and divided.

wouldn't expect anything from chapocels besides internet addiction

its big mistery to me that liberals are strongly arguing against the existence of inmoral and unethical games that are not politically correct even in terms of tiny representations but still are enjoyning games where you must be killing and tourturing people with machineguns and various means

it seems like american thinks war itself is a more ethical thing than a thing that is not political correct

This reminds me how one of the bible revisions switched the blame of Jesus' death from the romans to the jews. Making it seem like the jews were the masterminds behind it, while originally it was all for the benefit of the Romans, and now this myth is so implanted in the brains of some of the less educational inclined minds its but one way they justify hatred for the jewish people. Much like the myth that theres a passage in the tora about other people being less human.

Attached: 1376546320738.jpg (408x286, 17K)

Modern day communists are gonna do any uprising because they've already won. All these people need to do is find an edgy tweet by you and send it to their dad's Fortune 500 CEO buddies to make you unemployable and homeless for life. Desperately hope that the libertarian boomers realize that capitalism is actively antithetical to nationalism and any kind of preservation of morality or tradition and smarten the fuck up some day.

Turk poster from /pol/ visits other boards. Who knew.

That's rich coming from Yea Forums.

>I'm connected!
Okay. Will that save your connective tissue?

Violence is fine as long as they feel that they are in control of it. To them, things like violence is a tool of power fantasy. And if there's one thing these people really want - it's power fantasy.

It is a very American thing to embrace blood and violence while shuddering if so much as a single nipple of a woman can be seen.

>Hollywood kikes are dumb sheltered shitbrains
Tell me something I don't know.

America is a big country. Theres a whole rainbow of stupid to choose from. Youve got pc sensitivity extremists, you have stonage-religious conservatives that don't believe in evolution. It's like a small third world country living in a first world country with all the access normal people get.

Truly amazing.

>blaming Hollywood kikes
They want nothing more than to show nipples, watch HBO sometime.
American cultural critics hate the female form.

>Capitalism is antithetical to nationalism
That's why political ideology of nationalism has emerged during the french revolution and was supported by the people who have been promoting capitalism and liberal ideas like human rights.

>reading comprehension
Good luck shooting your way out of the wombo combo of government + corporate campaign to make sure you never earn any kind of wage ever again because you said that maybe importing the entire third world isn't such a great idea online, dumbass boomer. Take the unabomber pill and dissolve industrial society.

>presents good ideas to encourage wage inflation as a bad idea
The fuck is your problem, schlomo?

when have you succeeded even once by trying to point out hypocrisy, as opposed to having them nod their head and take something else from you as well.
lmao this is ben shapiro politics

>nationalism didn't exist before the french revolution

Attached: 1559021508904.jpg (588x800, 84K)

>American cultural critics
More like subversives lmao

nationalism was obviously invented by jean-jacques rousseau

Same difference.

Dont be silly, anything thats considered bad or malicious has been invented by the jews. I saw a .jpg about it, it must be true.

Having to alter history to include blacks is literally admitting that they've never accomplished anything noteworthy.

>no u
pathetic

It didn't. The idea of nation existed long before that, but the ideology of nationalism is more modern

Correct.

That would be an admission of a falsehood.

rousseau abandoned his children and had to flee numerous times due to committing crimes. he was clearly of african descent

Does not even begin to refute that capitalism is opposed to nationalism.

The guy is half right. "Nationalism" wasn't really a thing. No one thought of themselves as a nationalist. They were just people who looked after their own first and foremost, the idea that there might be people who look out for other people before their own people is a totally new and strange idea. The Jacobins, Communists, and Internationalist Socialists invented this retarded idea that a man 5,000 miles away might be as important as your next door neighbor.

The past needs to be preserved so humanity can learn from it, if they want to change stuff, fine, do it, just stop advertising your game as historically accurate. Something AC never did since they even had a tour game mode.

>implying their profession is not to be outraged at everything

Attached: 1562547845664.jpg (249x248, 9K)

>both genders
At least they agree there's only two.

incels really cant meme

>deleted by jannies
Oh, they mad.

Attached: 1558536170203.png (321x326, 116K)

It's up to the artist ( developer ) to decide what is their purpose. To show grit reality or to show the approachable setting, an interpretive rendition to set your game in, like a theater play. 99% of games do the second.

Nationalism is just looking after your own first and foremost given political form, but everybody loves to argue about semantics this, psuedo-intelligent bullshit that. Everybody knows what we're talking about, I really wish faggots' would stop mincing words just to poison the well.

What I really want to know is why natsoc made nationalism a bad word, but not socialism.

I don't even have to. Nationalist ideology promotes the idea of primordial connection between members of a nation, nevermind their social status, and the idea that governance should be executed to fit the needs of all the nation. This ideology fits the idea of Third Estate-dominated government, and bourgeoisie was the part of the third estate.
National movements of Europe have been rooting for independent (means, owned by local bourgeois elite) government. They never supported feudalism, though they sided with landlords during certain events.

>turks
>not sandniggers

You have to go back

Attached: da73xa1-f4ed6c4c-d6a2-4f67-a312-be6bc29bb890.jpg (400x225, 28K)

Surely who is 'my own' is quite a flexible concept. It can change hourly based on your feeling about a person. Unless you take it as purely theoretical and practically inapplicable concept.

sophistry

Nah, it's pretty simple. People who look like me, talk like me, live in the same place as me, and have the same cultural background I do. This is only a tough question for people who have never been outside.

As a game designer, I can tell you why.
First off, it's a game. Inclusive gameplay.
They do let you know it's innacurate, but it's okay.
It's also agenda pushing obviously to "make the world a better place"

Do I agree with it? Eh, a little, but not really.
Especially if it's done this way.

>as a game designer

You mean, you've been duped to take a game design course in highschool or youve launched RPG maker once?

people who look like you, talk like you, live in the same place as you and have the same cultural background as you do not make up an entire nation. this sort of tribalism loses its cohesion somewhere around the dunbar number.

pointing out that they have done something is probably one of the least bad ways this can go
like they could spend 40 hours on twitter lying and telling you that you are uneducated

>kill yourself
woah there that's offensive to depressed women everywhere you fucking sexist pig

Because they fear European Nationalism, they don't fear European Socialism.

true, but you can still have a certain amount of synergy with people beyond that to a point. just because that point is vaguely defined doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, and ngubu from africa is definitely past that point.

Funniest thing is that none of these ties really matter. For example, nationalist governments have no trouble with killing their own people or sending them to die in the war for the elite's economic interests.

Its a dance class
Read up in there
You are being baited

I mean, at that point, you should probably be concerned about more important issues than video games, if things come that far.

History needs to be shit so we can learn from it. Pretending things didn't happen doesn't fix anything.
Nobody will feel excluded from playing a fucking video game because something was represented historically. Only a fucking deranged faggot with all the comforts of the 1st world decides they have 'inclusion' issues with history.
Do you think I've ever decided whether or not to purchase a game based on if I can play as a depressed, obese, pasty fucking neckbeard?
The perpetually offended are a cancer on all forms of media that need to be cut off and thrown away before their stupidity spreads.

Attached: 1555693567505.png (629x1173, 131K)

Why does this historical revisionism not scare more people? Anyone who actually knows and enjoys reading up on their history will immediately know how bad this is to do. Just kind of boggles my mind that the masses don't seem to care about both the revisionism or the knowledge history has to offer.

Attached: 1559704574750.png (471x490, 512K)

>historical revisionism

Because this isn't that.

Attached: 1397744528950.png (258x248, 62K)

He's right. Who is considered part of your in-group can expand or contract depending on the circumstances. "Us" can be family or ethnicity or race or human beings in general or animals or if you zoom out long enough the entire universe. But he's using that to reject the concept of race which is dishonest.

WW1 and WW2 were fought for the exact opposite of nationalism but whatever.

No ones burning books, retardo.

>it seems like american thinks war itself is a more ethical thing than a thing that is not political correct
It's just trannies mad at /pol/ as usual. Anything that contradicts them, no matter how hypocritical, they will always support.

And how many mental hoops are you jumping through to come to that conclusion? Explain your reasoning because I'm genuinely curious. Changing history because it doesn't fit your modern perspective as to how people are supposed to live is revisionism.

All you people think about is trannies.

You don't need to burn books to revise history you complete moron.

that's because we're in the digital age, galaxybrain. no need to burn anything when they can be easily purged from any readily accessible e-lib

Attached: 1563075600555.jpg (1200x957, 134K)

i think it's more that socialist messaging is a really effective way to manipulate retards you want to exploit
north korea is probably one of the most right-wing places on earth, but everyone there thinks they are doing a socialist revolution. not just plebs get sucked into this either. think of the surplus intelligentsia that can be put into positions doing worthless research their own kind won't actually read/cite. just burning away instead of causing actual problems, because they think the socialism is eventually going to happen.

dilate freak

Did you pee your pants when you watched The Flintstones?

Its called fiction. Theres been thousands of ways this same thing has been done for hundreds of years for entertainment, in various forms of mediums. What happened to your brain box? You think people picking up assassins creed are using it to practice for their history exams?

Because nazi "Socialism" wasn't socialist and that there was Soviet Union which had positive image due to allied propaganda and their wartime success. The word sociialism was sounding evil a long time ago, even before WWI. During Great Depression and WWII socialist ideas have received positive reputation which has withered away in the years of Cold War, both due to failures of soviet government and effective counter-socialist propaganda.

what were they fought for?

Listen you double moron, all of history is available for you and everyone else to publicly access. If anyone gets their history lessons from videogames only, you are an idiot.
And funnily enough the OP screenshot perfectly states accurate history and just says look at my fantasy game for everyone.

Sometimes I think I'm a simple man. But as I feel the hot shell peel past my face, I realize I'm not a total fagggot, and that I wish these fmjs were piercing the hearts of shitbags. Then I realize I'm part of something much larger.

Prolapse mutt

convoluted alliances and the solidification of the hold of international banking

Whatever you say, schlomo.

Repeat more memes brainwashed robot. Then go search some tranny porn like you always do.

What's the opposite of Nationalism?

To end the murderous regime and wave of destruction of a mentally ill german.

>tranny porn
Repeat more memes brainwashed robot. Then go search some TYT like you always do.

>/his/ gets out of their echo chamber
>gets btfo

every time

>Because nazi "Socialism" wasn't socialist
There are insurmountable piles of evidence to the contrary. That's useful idiot thinking.

I dont know what tyt is and you are too dumb to think of anything original, doublethinktard

>Now that I have the results I want them I'm going to belittle anybody who discusses the topic.

>expecting an Assassins Creed game to be historically accurate
There's your problem

Attached: 1496331809430.jpg (285x249, 15K)

globalism

>Nationalism never caused wars :^) !

>sovereignty is a meme!
I bet you think concentration camps exist in the US.

>doublethinktard
Woah. Did you make that one up bro? What a genius. Can you show me some more of your unique and original posts on this mongolian basket weaving forum that really seperate you from the crowd.

WWI was fought for colonies and trading routes - the fundament of prosperity of "the nations".
WWII was fought for another attempt to gain colonies (this time in the East, following the idea of pre-nazi völkisch movement), influence and to destroy communist threat in the east.

congratulations you cracked the code

i'm glad we got rid of nationalism and war ended

>There are insurmountable piles of evidence to the contrary. That's useful idiot thinking.
Says the useful idiot trying to conflate far right ideologies with socialism because his cheeto hitler wants to act like a dictator but, gee whiz, decent people won't let him.

Oh a mongolian basket weaving forum?? WOW NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE YOU FAT FUCK. You spammed your memes, time for you to search that tranny porn

You failed to rebut him in any fashion. Is this supposed to pull people to your side?

>My grampa got rid of cancer but died of pneumonia, I guess cancer isn't so bad!

Literally Volkswagen, you dumb fuck. Top industries that didn't capitulate to the state under Hitler were siezed. So the smart ones played along.

i didn't know we were talking about monarchies in this thread
which is your favorite far-right country

so what's the prevailing ideology behind post-nationalist warmongering today?

Colonialism inherently makes a state into an empire, not a nation. Big reach claiming that the only way for nations to be prosperous is to engage in colonialism.

>Piles of evidence
Show them then.
>Useful idiot
Useful idiots are the ones that fall for superficial brands like "socialist" without caring to learn the meaning of the word and without being critical

i think i found the poster that caused them to remove analogies from the sat

And
>LE GLOMPTHDTDFKTH
doesn't change that. Fucking redditourists.

War, huh, good god
What is it good for
Lots and lots of money

>The Nazis used to be pretty bad guys, but we chose to display them as nice guys since we didn't want to show their racism

Internationalism
Globalism is not an ideology.

>ubisoft
>historical sexism
die already

>seize state industries
>NOT SOCIALISM!
You guys are literally memes.

none of you would have been offended by this before drumpf

Because they're terrified that the pathetic pussies of the world will throw shitfits over the past. It's as retarded as that animated Titanic movie that had everyone survive and live happily ever after.

>Globalism is not an ideology.
It really is.

I don't know, you are partly right, but a long time ago people were literally, unironically, offended by "french" fries.

Why is it bad?

Let's look at other examples of groups that tried to erase history they didn't agree with.

Attached: book burning.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

I heard more people cry about "freedom fries" than I ever heard the term.

>all squares are rectangles, therefore all rectangles are squares
retard lmao

Internationalism
You want your people all back in your home country after we sold them off to your neighbors to exploit their industry?
You want to protect your border and not let us just invade with our army and occupy cities and do whatever the fuck we want with your helpless civilian populace, including a bunch of conscripts from our colonies with a healthy penchant for rape?
You want us to keep our word and demilitarize so the whole world becomes more peaceful?
You want the capability to feed your own people without buying food from us?
You don't like that we turned Berlin into a fucking cesspit of broken families and lives, and want to stop that from happening to the rest of the country?
You have the FUCKING NERVE to introduce a barter system, trading goods for goods with other countries instead of buying foreign dollars after we tried so hard to destroy the value of your currency? You want the rest of the world to catch on to your scheme of circumventing banks and loaning?

Well, you know the rest.

>DAH LIBRULS ==== NAZIS!!!!!
Why are Alt-Right incels so incapable of forming coherent arguemnts?

>he said tranny porn again
Come on bro you can do better than that surely?

What is there to rebut? He defeated himself with his own hypocrisy, and what is this side you speak of? He also used doublethink in an attempt to seem intelligent, yet it made no sense as i have not proclaimed to hold 2 contrary opinions simultaneously.

You know, let's be just like ISIS and destroy history that we don't like.

Attached: isis.jpg (1890x1153, 273K)

Similarly, apparently conservatives bitched about obamas mustard or something, but the only place I ever heard about it was from the left.

>Ubisoft pushes the "historical accuracy" of its Assassin's Creed series pretty damn hard
lol no they don't

>Makes a state into an empire, not a nation
What the fuck are you talking about?
State is a state, empire is one of the forms of the state, colony-owning countries can be republics (like France), and nation is the political community of people united by certain features such as culture, language and citizenship.
>Big reach
That's strawmaning. I never said that nation can't be rich without having colonies. Especially today when we have so many countries built around banking like Switzerland, and successful examples of neocolonial policies

Well to be fair I never head anyone complain about either irl, but ive never heard anyone complain about ubisoft games or bfv women soldiers irl either so /shrug

Going of text on an anonymous image board, he honestly seems like the more trustworthy individual. Maybe work on your people skills.

You are obsessed with trannies but complain about trannies.

Buy you're a fascist, not a liberal.

i have to give them credit for troll prowess, because that shit really does make me wish they were dead

>Seize state industries
Weimar Republic had huge government sector in economics.
On the other side Hitler has initiated the privatisation of state sector.
youtu.be/hUFvG4RpwJI

>defending Ubisoft on Yea Forums
Literally the one publisher proven to literally shill and pimp shit here. Not off to a great start.

imagine being a faggot who buys ubishit games then getting surprised and outraged when theres sjw shit in it

youre better off buying a gun and shooting yourself in the head instead

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 164K)

It is the characteristic of current state of affairs - global capitalist economy, the world-system

I instantly and unquestioningly believe everything that either aligns with my thoughts or allows me to mock those I hate.

>"A nation is a stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, history, ethnicity, or psychological make-up manifested in a common culture."
>"An empire is a sovereign state functioning as an aggregate of nations or people that are ruled over by an emperor or another kind of monarch. The territory and population of an empire is commonly of greater extent than the one of a kingdom."
A nation is the institutional mobilization of a group of people. The moment that becomes groups of people, you become an empire. Homogeneity is the defining factor of a nation.

>defending the wiemar republic
What the fuck is going on? They burned money for heat as Jew tourists fucked their children.

Attached: 1554838382771.png (382x346, 169K)

Well first of all I didnt even defend Ubisoft in what I wrote... I just said I never heard someone cry irl about stupid shit.
But I will defend Ubisoft cause R6 Siege and 5Honor are some of the most unique multiplayer games ever created. And the level design tech used in Ghost Recon Wildands is absurdly good.
And fuck you dumb faggot.

Sorry, but you are the shill nigger.

nazi privatization strategies focused on avoiding laws, so they could be operated by nazis inhindered, although it backfired, since some of those would later tell them to fuck off, because their control of the state was never as total as people like to pretend

>most unique multiplayer games ever created
this is a shill/bait, fuck off kid.

Attached: 1562885816910.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Things will become much easier for you once you understand that communists are just high octane accelerationist capitalists. They love capitalism so much they'll literally kill you if you criticize the social changes it brings on.

>Homogeneity is the defining factor of a nation.

Elements of the political class are trying to erase this distinction because they want to erase the idea of nation. They want everyone to think that a "nation" is the same as a state and that everyone within it is a "nation" no matter what their differences are. They want to strip the word nation of all its meaning, the erase the concept.

Good, I'll shill more Ubi games. Their Splinter Cell multiplayer mercs vs spy was AMAZING, they had a ton of good IPs like Prince of Persia, and their world creation in AssCreed games are beyond anything ever created in any other videogames.
Their destruction system is beyond any tech created by any game dev in past or present.

Yeah, pretty much.

>Reactionary
Yikes

>he honestly seems like the more trustworthy individual
Care to explain what makes him seem more trustworthy, and why that is pertinent to what is being discussed?

How is saying dilate complaining about trannies or being obsessed with them, and how are those 2 things contrary to one another?
Unless you're implying i masturbate to them in which case it would be doublethink, but i don't so that point is moot.

0 argument. Mad cuz fat.

Why do you keep bringing up trannies? You sound obsessed.

have sex, shill

>
>taking over already established franchises instead of actually making your own games = making your own game
lmao

I'll take that as your concession. No point trying to reason with a shitposter.

No one's defending Weimar Republic. I just say that your definition of socialism has nothing in common with Hitler's policies, let alone ideology.

Concession to what?

>shitposter
Arent you complaining about a piece of pottery?

communists did this as well, and we know you're more comfortable with that
turns out they're also genocidal maniacs

>Not only is it historically inaccurate, but it breaks the forth wall and outright declares that it is injecting modern day politics for no reason

Being inclusive of women means being exclusive of men.

Good, men are gross. Women got tits.

Please, they say one thing and then do another.
>The Discovery Tour allows you to roam freely in the beautiful world of Ptolemaic Egypt. Learn more about its life, habits and customs by yourself, or let historians and Egyptologists guide you on one of the 75 available historical tours they have curated
That's not committing to either statement by them at all, they tell you it's a fantasy and then try and educate you on the time period even if it's not actually accurate. Anyone that actually knows their history wouldn't fall for this shit, but kids will. It's dishonest and slimy and to say it's anything other than revisionism is a lie.

Hey anyone wanna talk about [video game]?
0 replies
This piece of pottery is has a woman on it!
500 replies

But it clearly says it is not historically accurate, therefore informing the viewer of historical accuracy.

Doesn't make it not dishonest.

>THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION
>STOP LYING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost tempted to start roleplaying as charles fourier on this gay board to see if it makes me a real socialism

>It's not real socialism!
Ironically, it's the only time it almost worked.

>almost worked.
For like 4 months before their cities turned to rubble for the next 4 years?

based

And it took the two biggest nations in the world combined to shut it down.

It is and it isn't, which you'd know if you read what I fucking posted. They say it's a fantasy, and then turn around and try to "educate" you. It's dishonest use of the time period, whether or not it's for some global agenda or corporate horseshit I'm not going to get into, but at the end of the day it is revisionism.

At the end of the day you are a retard. Hopefully they rewrite modern history so white males never existed according to videogames 100 years from now.

yeah almost got all of western europe conquered by russia
real genius plan autismwaffen

That's why the former satellite states praise Russia to this day.

Hopefully you succumb to your obvious mental illness and kill yourself. Must suck being as pathetic as you are, not gonna lie.

At least you admit you have nothing except shitposting and trolling.

go to sleep Mohammed, you got a car to blow up in the morning

Nigger

But you know it's gonna happen for real, right? It has already begun. Your grandpa's role in WW2 will never be known. Women battalions conquered Nazi white male german. African, MId east, and Latin immigrants are currently interbreeding with white women and no white males will exist 100 years from now. All videogames will depict historical events such as the Iraq War and Syrian conflict as Black, Spanish, Arab, and Asian Women and transexual soldiers fighting over the environment.

>Socialist denial accusation
>Against the entire video full of prooflinks
Makes you think who is in denial here, huh

No one cares nigger

The 523 replies over a pot make me think you are incorrect.

I SAID GO TO BED MOHAMED!!! OR NO CANADIAN TAX MONEY FOR YOU TOMORROW!!!!!

Don't worry I get burgerbux every month because I said I have PTSD from living through the American war of terror in Iraq, but I'm not even from there.

I don't think you think at all, honestly.

haha

Oh, honestly?

i come here seeking amusing arguments with retards don't overestimate my emotional investment in your pot

Your emotional investment can no be overestimated.

Why can't you dispove that equation?

>We should be less afraid of other ideologies, such as communism
>Terrorism can be a necessary evil
Whoever made this is actually fucked in the head holy shit

Not particularly. Projection is never a good look.

USA was created by terrorists tho

History revisionism is honestly the biggest crime of modern society. Not learning from the past makes to create horrible mistakes again. Look at fucking medieval diseases coming back because nobody wanna get vaccinated or pick up a history book to find out why people got vaccinated in the first place. Look at all the victims that has been claimed out of ignorance to the world around them. Maybe it's just modern natural selection? Maybe it's intended to be that way?

We were supposed to have flying cars now! Not fucking recessing into brainless apes!

Attached: woke.jpg (4000x3212, 2.71M)

>blogcollage
What a faggot

Rewriting history to suit your political agenda is retarded

No u

Hey, I got it from Yea Forums weeks ago, so welcome to faggotville!

>i'm a robotic parrot
ok retard

based