The PS3 emulator RPCS3 can now emulate games that were locked to 30fps at 60fps

The PS3 emulator RPCS3 can now emulate games that were locked to 30fps at 60fps.

youtube.com/watch?v=aeAxp9UAF7o
Thoughts?

Attached: 1rpcs3.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcs3.net/compatibility?g=uncharted
rpcs3.net/compatibility?g=Metal Gear Solid
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cOfH9PnMc
gamebanana.com/skins/171045
reddit.com/r/ps3homebrew/wiki/ripping
mega.nz/#F!EfYzSLgY!XGVirWIvtJV6AN50QWKTBA
reshdp.com/re3/
youtube.com/watch?v=MigNGNd0KJg
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/272035812277878785/561727142795411486/rpcs3-vsh.7z
youtu.be/Q2suetLN5yo
pastebin.com/raw/A8SCCGmp
rpcs3.net/quickstart
wiki.rpcs3.net/index.php?title=Help:Controller_Configuration
collectiveminds.ca/shop/cronusmax/cronus-max-plus/
youtube.com/watch?v=3HAShRft3HA
youtu.be/17jjIOU-djo
pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html
dolphin-emu.org/compat/
rpcs3.net/compatibility?g=persona
youtube.com/watch?v=5xrWphDsNsI
youtube.com/watch?v=jD6ObivfzV4
youtu.be/HXJxAZx06Fk
youtu.be/PXEsScg4OZk
youtu.be/06ykPwVuZNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RPCS3 is very good I have played several games all the way through.
Bless emulator devs.

Neat, but we're still probably half a decade away from MGS4 being playable on something that isn't the PS3

Can you play Demon Souls at 60 without it glitching to fuck?

RDR is uncapped as well but it'll be a while until Xenia or RPCS3 can play it perfectly I think.

Attached: CEMU 2018.07.27 - 03.52.26.13.DVR.webm (680x392, 2.9M)

When can it emulate games people want to play?

>Superman by Goldfinger in 60fps

Attached: 700.jpg (300x303, 7K)

games like

and

anyone know how a rx570 is for emulating?

based

I just want to be able to emulate mechassault for the xbox360. why there was never a PC port I dont know.

>nintendo never released paraglider DLC
>not even amiibo exclusive

Such missed potential.

Attached: 1562982379368.jpg (460x443, 33K)

God of war is already playable, RDR is but its still buggy, TLOU and Uncharted are still on the process

amd cards are notoriously bad for emulating games.

rpcs3.net/compatibility?g=uncharted

Just look it up here, faggot

its funny because cpu matters more than gpu for rpcs3, so you can have a toaster gpu and a 3900X and its perfectly fine. as long as it meets their min system requirements youre good

whoa whoa whoa
watch it with the slurs there are gays about

shut up gay, theres faggots about

>Playable
>*with heavy glitches
>*at 5fps
>*hacks required

eventually a devkit will no longer be needed, but until theres some intense improvements its nice to have Persona 5 on the PC in some manner

Attached: file.png (1280x957, 1.32M)

Does the game actually run smoother or its like Dsfix where the game go faster?

Is MGS4 playable yet?
If not then why bother making this thread?

Most games run the same at 60fps but a couple run at double speed like motorstorm. Which will probably be fixed soon anyway

rpcs3.net/compatibility?g=Metal Gear Solid

playable =\= enjoyable
the vast majority of "playable" games have annoying problems with them. Sure you can get to the end of the game but it's far, far from perfect.

and these people are quite liberal with what they consider to be playable.

MGS4 is actually getting to the point where it could become playable soon. They implemented the syscall that MGS4 exclusively uses so it now boots.

apparently an i5-8600k isn't enough for rpcs3

Attached: file.png (755x358, 45K)

>female link
Worst than crossdresers, you should be stoned.

What about Demon's Souls?

I only care about Yakuza 4 and 5 being playable at 60fps.

"There is no silver bullet to "fix" this issue. It's caused by audio threads being starved and will generally only manifest on lower thread count CPU's. You can attempt to fix it by changing spu thread count (try 1-4, best setting will depend on your CPU so don't just think one setting will work for everyone) and disabling lower spu thread priority+loop detection can help. I'd also recommend SPU LLVM."

Skate 3 audio crackling on i5's is apparently because they dont have enough cores

disc version is fine, psn version is just now starting to get somewhere. the way the psn version was made makes things literal cancer

why are you even replying to me. skate 3 is shit and i dont care

it's more a proof of concept that the emulator is shit compared to based cemu

most female player character mods are made by one anal retentive dad who builds them for his daughters

youtube.com/watch?v=d0cOfH9PnMc

>all games shown are on pc too
Why are pclards so mentally ill?

this is why i own development hardware. if the emulator is fully usable, then i will no longer need it.

Attached: 0624172302.jpg (4160x2340, 2.41M)

woops, didn't read the thread, ignore it

Are there cheat codes in RPCS3? I want to play Demon's Souls again and be able to manipulate world tendency

It's funny how a PS3 emulator has seen more progress in 5 years than the PS2 emulator has in 20.

Not really, I'm an idiot who doesn't know much about these things, but there was some system related to MGS4 that no other game used that they recently overcame. So it might be months and not years.

>20 years
>Initial release March 23, 2002; 17 years ago
im not going to give you shit for it being off a few years but jesus christ this emulator can almost vote
fuck

Attached: 1545357176805.gif (360x227, 2.83M)

Having fun replying to your own post?

>PCSX2
what went wrong bros

No, it doesn't support savestates either. I'm guessing because savestates save all the RAM to a file and they'd be hueg.

You don't have to actually emulate the PS3 GPU completely.

Why do Nintendo games always look so sluggish?

game specific hacks, work arounds, and trying to emulate a literal trainwreck of hardware bullshit plus whatever fucky shit devs did to make their games work

>Is MGS4 watchable yet?
ftfy you stupid fuck, retarded animal, son of a whore

Lmao at this poorfags depending on some random script kiddies just so they could emulate console exclusives when they could just buy a console instead of waiting years just to be in a playable state.

It's rare to find any emulator that isn't a hacked together mess.

>

Attached: file.png (370x93, 13K)

Married to x86

which is why rpcs3 is going the "we're literally making this as close to real hardware as possible" and doing a pretty damn good job at it

Too bad PS3 had shit for games. Call me when there's a working Xbox 360 emulator that isn't half done.

Works fine for me.

That's cool but can it play scott pilgram vs the world?

Attached: 1532153215306.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Eventually, everything comes to PC.
Also, shouldn't current gen emulation come faster since the ps4 and x1 are x86-based?

yes

Attached: file.png (1145x154, 20K)

> doing a pretty damn good job at it
they already compromised years of work for persona 5 playability. It's fucked mate. Also it's fucked by shader compiling.

No.

based retard

>can't find a disk version of demon souls

>NOTHING BUT BLACK SCREENS WHEN I LOAD IT

>ONLY THE UI SHOWS

help me bros, I have no idea how to fix this and I just want to play demon souls.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-13 012916.png (973x826, 477K)

>using RA
There's your problem

Well there was an xbox 360 emulator thats been able to run rdr on youtube, forgot the name.

>Gears of War 3 on a PS3 emulator

What? Can RPCS3 emulate 360 games as well now or something?

Someone made this recently
gamebanana.com/skins/171045

The cucco is nice, it even has sound effects. I showed it to a little cousin and he didn't even know what the fuck was going on.

get a ps3, cfw it, play demon's souls. easy enough

u mad? u mad? yeah u mad fag

m not here to argue about the retarded experience that was the persona 5 fuckery. im here to appreciate that i may be able to phase out my devkits sooner or later. now if only the 360 emulation project was less shitty

Attached: file.png (1282x752, 815K)

too much money, worse graphics, etc.

no, its literal "my dad works for epic" kind of deal, but if it wasnt bullshit

But cemu emulates a tablet while rpcs3 emulates a console. Totally different things.

how the fuck he even runs motorstorm like that

it is choppy as hell on my pc

In 20 years, lmao!

real dumb question but what is the point of working on both if the disc version is fine?

>cant find a disk dump of demon souls

bros...

can probably get a ps3 for $40 these days, get a job or spend $600 building a new PC that can run it.

different versions do different things. some psn games are exclusive, some are disc exclusive. it really comes down to just trying to make the supported library as close to 100% as possible. and then you have shit like this happening where while it will never be considered as a real official game, it works and is technically part of the library

Most of the emulated games showed have a PC version and has better performance benchmarks. Just post latest Persona 5 benchmark as proper example.

So cheap at gamestop.

reddit.com/r/ps3homebrew/wiki/ripping

What happened with Persona 5?

Some people just want to make it work as a challenge, it can also help emulating other PSN digital games

atlus said "lol no" and issued a DMCA

illegal.

Works well some minor visual bugs.

Linkle is cute and the mod is fantastic. It's made by a young black guy who doesn't seem like he's from Yea Forums at all. Really weird honestly.

Attached: Untitled.png (1025x617, 707K)

the running animation is too fast for the distance that's covered

Sure, but the CPU is absolute shenanigans.

basically fucked up all their work since 2012 just for a meme game. Like how CEMU is a fucking disaster because patreon kiddies made them hack together botw support. Emulation is the death of preservation.

because the only version of demon souls that is online that people have on romsites is the digital version.

To play demon souls you literally need to buy the game, rip it using hardware, and hopefully if all goes well you can play it. Just too much of a hassle and too much money. That's why everyone wants the digital version of demon souls to be fully playable and disregard the disk version.

Attached: 1562810419830.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

Because PCSX2 has basically been perfect for 10 years.

>poorfags
PCs that can run this are a bit more expensive than a PS3
>depending
Plenty of native games, this is more of a curiosity
>waiting years
Nobody is waiting years for anything. You're a retarded kid begging for attention.

So what happened as a result? Did they remove some component of the emulator that broke compatibility for other games too?

For real?

>certain shit works under emulation
>but on real hardware fucks up
>literally cant reproduce it on emulation because its not accurate enough
i wish i could tell you how many times this has happened

Attached: 1561704456654.jpg (228x239, 30K)

Speaking of Xenia, and this is kind of a long shot since it's racing games, but has anyone got Import Tuner Challenge/Shutoku battle X working well on it? I've seen like two vids and while it looks fine they post no settings and the site it's self says it crashes after the first event, mind you the videos are past said event.

Also on the subject of RPCS3 are the Armored Core games working on it yet? Specifically 4A?

The PS2's architecture went wrong, that's what. It's an esotheric machine much like the N64 and emulating it isn't trivial.
For all the shit PCSX2 gets, it's compatible with most games and it runs well enough.

Wait, is this unreal tournament 3 or not?

>too much money
$10 is too much money? Get a job you fucking waste.

What settings should I use to play Nier on my fucking toaster PC (i3 3160 and GTX 750Ti)

that's a good joke

rank all the emulators

placeholder icon epic uses. everything in development just used UT3 for some reason. theres no official icon as a result

>Also, shouldn't current gen emulation come faster since the ps4 and x1 are x86-based?
No, because they're built in a very closed manner, dependant on specific hardware and software. The original xbox was also x86 and the emulators are barely starting to take off.

No

Hol the fuck up. How bad is the digital version of Demons?.

until the sound bugs out on Katamari Damacy and you want to blow your ears off
But Katamari Damacy is a good game and you don't wanna close it out and start over so you keep playing
And that fucking squeaking sound gets ingrained into your ears to this date

It's not illegal to make a back up of your own game retard.

Don't ever talk to me again.

The PS2 hardware is pretty incredible and really forward thinking. The VPU's were the model for the SPU technology microsoft pushed for the 360 and what became standard with DX10, Nvidia and AMD/ATi had to adopt it.

uhh a PS3 at that point. You're not gonna run shit there.

So whats the deal then. Is there a gears of war build for ps3 floating about?

I'm waiting for Fable 2 and Tenchu to work on Xenia. MFW.

Eternal Sonata is about the only RPCS3 game that doesn't work that I want to play.

It's just a folly way of building an emulator, eventually your code will get messy and going back to fix it will cause other errors, it's a slippery slope that could turn into a total shit storm of regressions.

Attached: giant_nephilim_skeleton_califo.jpg (387x620, 67K)

Yeah, if you play anything outside of shit that has had hacked together (and still is poorly supported) compatibility like SotC you're gonna get terrible results.

have you made video of it running in rpcs3 yet? i've only seen screenshots. does it not get past the menu?

I don't know but both emulators have discords.

You really do need a disk version, there's no way around it. I think there's a working one in nicoblog if you're desperate.

Cool.

haven't played that game but when an emulator plays thousands of games very well you are nitpicking talking about minor issues in a handful of games.

SOTC is an extremely poor example of what you're saying, and there aren't any games that you can use as an example for what you're saying.

its not that its bad, its that their way of making the psn version of it work was through some weird fucking tool that directly converted a PS3 disc game to a psn package, but unlike normal games it loads as a psn game (via hdd), but then mounts itself to the disc drive virtually, and THEN starts working. additionally unlike every other psn title, where it only signs modules and the eboot.bin, it signed every single fucking file for some reason. so unless you install it, and remove the signature/compression on every single fucking file in there, it wont work, and theres a couple thousand files to do this with, wherein no tool currently exists to batch unsign shit.
that said, psn demon's souls is a literal "we just converted iso to psn" was their solution which isnt that fucking hard to do manually but i guess they decided to just fuck with some weird tool some literal who made?

> when an emulator plays thousands of games very well
love these people who will fanatically defend free software despite it being shit

It's fucking horrible. You literally need the disk version like said.

Otherwise, the emulation is shitty. The idiot devs should've made the psn version a priority, nobody is going to rip the disk version

Attached: Desktop 2019.07.13 - 23.28.22.03.DVR.webm (1342x720, 2.6M)

Why cant you just download an ISO like everyone else?

yes
no not in rpcs3 because the menus are broken and theres no way to fix it, so everything needs to be loaded with a command, which wouldnt be so bad if it didnt need weirdass network implementations to do so.
bare with me on this because its a mess
>was built to run as a disc game
>doesnt because it lacks the data that installs to the hdd/is looking for a 360 hdd
>can run via hdd booting by running it in the folder it would install to had it been able to
>but only on a devkit because it needs extra ram that retail systems dont have
>while also needing network implementations to issue commands to load content that is hosted on the system itself
>and since menus are broken if you cant load shit via the commandline you cant get passed the main main menu where you select what you want to do

ive been meaning to make a video regarding just how fucked up this is but it tires me out because every time i do it seemingly has some new shit i didnt realize

if you read my post here fully youd have an explanation to WHY the psn version doesnt work

It's only shit because you're too stupid to use it. Blame your current frustration on your own idiocy.

>additionally unlike every other psn title, where it only signs modules and the eboot.bin, it signed every single fucking file for some reason
the digital version of sonic unleashed also does this terrible thing

more CPU bound. Vulkan on RPCS3 means the difference between AMD or Nvidia GPU will be negligible. You're fine. If this were cemu where the devs are still running on OpenGL like mongs your 570 would run like ass

When they talk about thousands of games, they mean shovelware.

So this...is the power of....PC

i didnt know this. thanks for telling me so i can think about killing myself more

mega.nz/#F!EfYzSLgY!XGVirWIvtJV6AN50QWKTBA

What cpu would be better for emulating ps3 games, the new ryzens or a 9700k?

Emulators aren't hard to use, they're just inferior to the real hardware. Always will be.

And then there are those who attack free software that let's you play free video games, despite it working correctly 90% of the time!.

Using the modded debug eboot to play in 60fps(sped up though) is really neato. It looks so nice.

Attached: pcsx2 2018-09-27 05-44-43-74.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

That's the software selection the console offers, has nothing to do with the emulator itself.

>AMD
>emulator

Attached: 1360662662587.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

I read it. I quoted it.

And I'll say it again.

The deveopers and programers for RPS3 are complete idiots, and extremely stupid for focusing on the disk versions of the games and not the psn versions which are readily available online.

Probably the new Ryzen's, though I think RPCS3 in particular likes Israel

new ryzens by a long shot. the emulator favors more cores/threads than fewer. that and for price and performance ryzen is just flat out better
that and like id you get the wrong intel one you might fuck yourself hard so just stick to ayymd if you care about emulation

I'll never be able to get past that sprint animation. It's so god damn spastic and flinging limbs all over at 4x the speed for barely going any faster.

You can fix the black screen with Writte color buffers in GPU setting

But they play the same games with higher fidelity and higher performance, with the option of using the controller and controls that you want. You can even mod them.

Attached: 1517575070518.jpg (640x632, 76K)

The difference is negligible, and real hardware requires plugging in, uses extra space and is prone to failure. Old consoles also require a CRT monitor to even be usable.

>and not the psn versions which are readily available online.
and the psn version is literally cancer to even bother with, so theres no point for now. they can get it later or some turbo autist can provide a guide to use the psn one since the solution is very simple, but the actual effort required is complete horse shit

The disc versions are also readily available online.

AMD will never EVER be as good at emulation as Intel. Cores don't mean quality.

Attached: 1543920253881.jpg (1920x413, 139K)

You are illiterate.

9%*
imagine not criticizing something you use just because it's free despite the devs getting $3000 a month for it.

> and real hardware requires plugging in

Attached: omf.png (237x255, 20K)

Can you download shader caches yet. Was mad annoying having to deal with building one in demon souls.

doesn't work

Nier runs flawlessly with my gtx 1070

Hmm...

Attached: des.webm (830x460, 2.88M)

never had a single issue emulating Demon's Souls or Persona 5 on my R5 2600. Pretty sure the latency issue is fixed on Zen2. If not, then yeah Isreal is a better choice specifically for RPCS3 as I stated in the post

remidner vsh works if you install firmware 3.55 and use the vsh build. it doesnt actually do much but its fun

Attached: file.png (1282x752, 117K)

and you are an idiot. don't talk to me again

90%, more than that with software mode

Attached: pcsx2.jpg (689x547, 74K)

>24.7%
How is that considered good?

>Isreal is a better choice
oy vey!

Just because you don't have issues with dropped frames doesn't mean AMD is a good pick for emulation. The 15% differences or whatever they are matter a LOT when you're emulating, because some games will just start chugging and slowing down when you're emulating, if you aren't getting max frames. Intel is just better to buy, AMD if you don't care about emulation and don't mind lost frames in normal games.

That guy explained why DeS's PSN version isn't ever going to work on RPCS3. You are illiterate.

I know right? That is Dolphin though.

Speaking of emulation, this shit is out:
reshdp.com/re3/

Attached: 1554130358032.jpg (1266x931, 260K)

not him but enable or disable?

No, but you can play it at stable 30fps without constant dips

Playable just means it can be run from start to finish, not that it runs at acceptable frame rates.

>don't mind lost frames in normal games
delusional. I get Yea Forums sucks Intel's cock, but the whole "lost frames" meme hasn't been true since Ryzen. Any talk about PC on here is buttfuck retarded because of it. Zen2 is flat out superior to everything Intel offers unless you truly give that much of a shit about RPCS3 exclusively, because I can guarantee you that they are the only emulation developers I've ever heard having problems with it.

I have an i5-6600K and just finished playing Nier at constant 30fps, completely flawless

No, but you only have to do it once, you shit. Also you can do it for all the games at once now.

I'll wait for the remake, I loved RE2R but hate the oldschool ones like that

or renders correctly, or without bugs, or even gets past the first in game screen. It's basically meaningless. Fact of the matter is everyone who emulates just plays like 3 or 4 games on systems that have hundreds, thousands of games.

Just as the devs intended.

Enable.

Attached: maiden.webm (870x858, 2.65M)

Enable

This is absolutely false, I don't know what kind of tard process you went through to reach that conclusion.
It's as if you're trying to convince yourself.

Frame rates dipping is an issue of toasterfags 99.999% of the time.

>unless you truly give that much of a shit about RPCS3 exclusively,
We're in an emulation thread user. AMD shouldn't even be allowed, or else you get guys like the other I'm replying to whining about emulation performance. It's just ridiculously ignorant.

Holy shit you're all idiots. Download the "digital" Demon's Souls and rename the folder. The PSN version was a hacked together compilation that becomes the disk version just by renaming shit you illiterate fucks.

Playable has always meant the frame rate is good, there are no game breaking bugs, the game doesn't crash much or at all, and you can finish the game.

it is for persona 5, thats the CPU I have and I beat the game. It ran fine.

rename it to what

No, it's how all those work. Look at Dolphin, compatibility is a mess with that one.

AMD GPUs in non-vulkan emulators? Sure, because AMD has historically awful AMD drivers. But Ryzen works flawlessly in anything that isn't RPCS3, and even RPCS3 works for almost everything. It might not be "optimal" but when all worthwhile games are locked to 30 anyway who gives a shit.

name something you think matters to rpcs3 that isnt getting enough focus
hard mode: no specific games

Attached: file.png (1282x752, 531K)

It's funny because the opengl implementation on linux for AMD is way better than windows and as a result cemu in wine is significantly faster.

Enable write color buffers

openGL drivers, not AMD

It isn't, it will run pretty much whatever game you care to put in it. The only reason why I don't keep a fullset of gamecube ISOs around is because of space not because of compatibility.

BLES00932-[Demons Souls]
And put it in the disc folder in dev_hdd0
Jesus Christ you can find this info anywhere if you just fucking googled. You're all brainlets, your google-fu is weak. Fucking Reddit is more tech literate than you hacks.

why so hostile user? Some of us just want to emulate comfy games and play.

Attached: hex maniac (pokemon) pokemon character pokemon trainer 7107153.jpg (1163x1152, 152K)

Just download the disk rip like everyone else retard

based tough love poster

You're right, you should stay there and never look back.
Protip: the process you just described doesn't do anything.

Not him but my install folder looks like this

RPCS3\dev_hdd0\disc\Demon's Souls - [BLUS30443]\PS3_GAME

AMD GPU is kind of dumb since most emulators use OpenGL. AMD CPU is kind of dumb since Intel is practically or literally always going to run emulators better even old Intel chips compared to new AMD chips. They can work well for some games but sometimes they just shit the bed and hold you back, leaving you with buyers remorse. There are also more AMD specific bugs than Nvidia/Intel, I would assume because devs don't use AMD. Who knwos though.

GPU doesn't matter much for RPCS3 though, and you kind of have a point about games running at 30fps on RPCS3 until you, you know, get to demanding 30fps games or games that run at 60(God of War, Ratchet, Red Dead Redemption, even MGS4 didn't have an FPS lock).

Right now not even the strongest Intel chips are good enough for RPCS3 so it's not really a matter of future proofing, but recommending or defending AMD's performance doesn't make a lick of sense. It's just worse for emulation. And if you're emulating older games and like uncapping the frame rate to zoom around, you want that Intel overhead so you go even faster.

I have some issues with aliasing in RPCS3, it's like the upressing isn't getting downsampled into my window properly or something.

Attached: Maiden of Black.webm (822x460, 2.76M)

Because about six fucking anons are spreading the same misinformation in the one goddamn thread.
Also I haven't slept, which is the main contributor but fuck, c'mon guys have none of you done troubleshooting for a bullshit obscure ass issue before?

Attached: 1558397890870.png (640x480, 10K)

Thanks bros.

Attached: Desktopd 2019.07.13 - 23.48.07.05.DVR.webm (1328x752, 2.11M)

enable harder

Wrong, most emulators offer DirectX, openGL, and Vulkan nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=MigNGNd0KJg

nap time user

>stretch
why are you doing this? and why only 100% res?
np though bro glad I could help :)))))

Attached: Demon's Souls 2018.10.14 - 05.16.25.32.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Download the disk you fucking retard

that is the disk version

I'm waiting for Play!.

ok but how does ninja gaiden sigma run

impressive! This is a true power of PC.

RPCS3 needs high IPC (8600K meets that) AND high threads (it only has 6 so its weak)

unless it's the disk rip it's not good.

I won't get into a big discussion about this but it's usually the best option, and sometimes only OpenGL is supported(Cemu). If you want to use Reshade for RPCS3 you have to ditch the Vulkan too.

It's coming along but runs like crap.

Even dobiestation is further along the process.

Depends on the game.

Attached: Demon's Souls 2018.10.14 - 03.19.25.26.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

Since this is an emu thread can anyone tell me how to get rid of the glare on the gba in Retroarch? pic related, I love the shader but the fake reflection is crap.

Attached: RetroArch Screenshot 2019.07.13 - 14.27.58.95.png (1600x1200, 601K)

not even gonna talk about the whole AMD/Nvidia thing but ditching vulkan in RPCS3 in general sounds awful I've never even tried

I run DeS at near full speed on an i5-3570k

holy shit I thought demon souls was playable so I loaded it up and I'm having the same problem, black screen.

do you have intel or amd?

Oh yeah, another thing anons.
Those of you who downloaded the digital version might have a PS3_DISC.SFB.txt file. Rename it to PS3_DISC.SFB. That should be the last thing you need. I'm going to sleep.

Attached: Dragon Ball Z - 034 (00_18_36.698) 0001.png (720x540, 590K)

Does this mean I can play Persona 5 better than on a playstation now?

Stop using that retarded frame, the glare is part of it.

Can I play lollipop chainsaw. Last time I tried like a year ago it ran like shit and I had to cache the area before I even played or some shit.

built-in screenshots

sleep tight lad, thanks for helping the idiots so i didnt have to

Attached: file.png (1282x752, 532K)

It has improved quite a bit, so probably. Last time I tried it was running acceptably.

but what about the input lag?

fuck I want to use the frame without the glare.

There's barely a difference, is Vulkan even more developed than OpenGL? You just get a slight boost in performance from my limited tests.

Intel Nvidia. The issue you guys are having is fixed by enabling write color buffers but the bug can still happen randomly at the tutorial. Just restart and it should work.

Cemu -finally- got this feature recently and it's great. I don't know why emudevs don't implement it earlier because it's so good for advertising.

Attached: Demon's Souls 2019.01.10 - 10.52.52.46.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Can emulators like these play off of discs of legit games? My ps3 broke some years ago and can't be assed to buy a new one to play some old games, but I'm feeling the itch to play demons souls again.

Input lag is a meme pushed by physical hoarders to inflate the market price of the dead consoles.

Is there a guide for setting up the xmb?
I looked like a week ago and there wasn't anything

you'll probably get worse framerate drops but the image quality will be much better

Playing Persona 5 right now.

Emulation is good.

you don't play rhythm games and/or didn't use CRTs growing up

are you using the disk version

If there is any you get used to it.

Only PCSX2 can I think.

No, sadly.

pic related
>cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/272035812277878785/561727142795411486/rpcs3-vsh.7z
3.55 is required since its the only one that doesnt shit itself for some reason. in addition, you cant really do much so dont expect magic
you also need to get a copy of the xRegistry which is on your ps3 in dev_flash2 otherwise your resolution is fucked

Attached: file.png (984x278, 60K)

Seems kind of buggy for me but a LOT of people have completed it on PC and say it's fine. There are a ton of mods and it looks nicer, so it's arguable I guess.

Not RPCS3, but PCSX2 can and Retroarch just added support

forgot to mention, just throw it in with any rpcs3 build

>Eternal Sonata is about the only RPCS3 game that doesn't work that I want to play.

You really don't. Game hasn't aged well at all, characters move like puppets in cutscenes, story is pretty shit, and the combat is too easy.

OST is still god tier tho

youtu.be/Q2suetLN5yo

Attached: eternal_1.jpg (920x540, 37K)

Yes

Attached: rpcs3 no games.png (812x792, 170K)

Did you download it as the disk version or convert it from the PSN one? If it's really the disk version then I'm afraid your pc is cursed because that fix works for everyone else

gimme

I just need me some MGS3 HD

Attached: 1405277-pic_02_osl.jpg (400x240, 143K)

The game is gorgeous dude you just have low tolerance for anime games. I love that game, it was shockingly hard you probably played on easy mode.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.02.02 - 23.28.55.72.jpg (1920x1080, 706K)

How good of a PC do you need to run this stuff?

Google it, literally first page results.

It's probably better to use PCSX2 for MGS.

Is it actually playable? I have a ryzen 1700, can it do any of this?

what stuff

Recent i5 or Ryzen 2600+

>ryzen 1700
how does this compare to 8600k

What are some sexy games for me to play? I'm already getting Dragon's Crown and Idolmaster. Japanese only is fine.

gimme

so the input lag still sucks? shame, it makes every game worse if you know what the original is like. I feel bad for people that 1st play Demon's Souls on this emulator and think that's what the game is meant to be like. Good way to ruin a classic.

>PS3
>Games

Perfectly
S2 runs like shit though

yeah well fuck you too i like my grill/fridge combo

Attached: ps3 fridge.jpg (457x576, 155K)

Low tolerance for SHIT hurr hurr. No you're right, I enjoy weeb shit, but not a huge fan of JRPGs really. Tho I did just play through FFX/X-2 so I wouldn't say I hate them.

I just remember arrow spamming everything. The last boss was hard though

There is no input lag. The game always played like that, you just weren't aware because of how awful the PS3 controller was.

anime games are fine but the characters in this are unbearable and awful designs too.
its bad anime.

I like them.

I don't recall getting that far into it but I liked that shadow/light mechanic in gameplay and got my ass slapped around. By JRPG standards it's very hard.

Attached: 2019.02.02 - 23.26.37.42.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

>people itt bitching about CEMU cuz of botw
>TPHD runs great
>Bayonetta 2 runs great
what else do you need? Tropical freeze? Just get a switch

Cemu runs a lot of games great, it's just a meme like PCSX2 being bad because some autist couldn't play -insert random game here- 2 years ago.

dont listen to him, Eternal Sonata is peak SOUL from 7th gen

>what else do you need?
Perfect emulation so I can play whatever I damned well please and not just one or two popular games.

Not 15% anymore faggot. Latest generation is equivalent if not better.

>have like 60 games not in the compat database
>its all some weird obscure shit
what do

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 224K)

I know, I made this post earlier I think it's the only JRPG from the last-gen consoles that I will defend. Despite not playing it much.

>I just want to play Wonderful 101
It's ok user I completely understand and agree.

Attached: eosuZ9w.jpg (398x500, 34K)

enjoy never ever playing them, probably

Can Demons Souls be played with onilne features intact? I know there's a private server someone made you can connect on the original hardware.

but I did play both despite not being a Star Ocean fan(funny enough I liked Till the End of Time the most, the game that every star ocean fan on Yea Forums loves to hatefuck)

they were cool games user.

good thing i have my trusty ps3 to deal with this problem
thanks user, truly an inspiration to us

Attached: yuru camp tumb.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

No not yet. It will make news headlines when it's possible just sit tight.

You might be me, that's the only game I like in that series too. Radiata Stories is also my jam.

Is there anyway to remove the weird blur effect in demon souls. Every piece of architecture has like an opaque double above it. Also what’s up with the backgrounds in boletaria, I’m guessing they’re low res 2d images, so the upscaling makes them look like shit.

rpcs3 discord is run by nazis so unless you rip the games and report bugs and stuff you're probably fucked on games like that. unless somehow they just werk

nice. cheers dude. its not often i bump into an user with similar taste here.

Attached: 1450237469205.png (1008x1008, 1020K)

im already in there user, i know the deal. i just keep my power level hidden from them til the opportunity is right. if it wasnt for me theyd be very behind on shit. i just dont know how the fuck to handle a stack of 60 titles that arent in yet. one maybe 2 weird ones because of their gimmicks i can do, but 60?

>tfw not a poorfag because i financially set myself up for life in my 20s
>tfw throw money around on games like it's nothing while poorfags play buggy shit for "free" on their computers

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

That effect was probably in the base game but the 720p hid it. Try the game at 720p and see if it's still there. Either that or it's an upscaling issue, you sometimes see similar things on PCSX2 like in FF12. The depth of field doesn't scale up properly and you get doubling of pixels which looks like ass.

Attached: Demon's Souls 2018.10.20 - 12.23.13.74.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

everything gets ported now so there's no fuckin difference

Same, except I know how to keep my money but not spending it on fucking video games.

I feel you despite not being able to relate at all. Good luck man, maybe try to appeal to one of the devs who doesn't seem like a fag?

emulation isn't piracy, normalfag. we can pirate PS3 games on a PS3.

kd is based

tfw pcsx2 still doesn't render parappa the rapper 2 correctly

No, but you can edit DeS's save file with a hex editor and change tendency that way.
pastebin.com/raw/A8SCCGmp

>oh sweet ps3 emulation
>gonna play catherine and journey
>they both get ported
o-oh...

I used to want to emulate valkyria chronicles and dragons dogma too but they ported them.

tfw DQ8 still plays like ass even on a turbo machine

All I really want to play is mgs4 and rdr

Except Atlus games because they are incredibly incompetent.

Attached: i2ffm1q12j931.png (460x344, 122K)

Yeah I feel that way too reading through the git sometimes. Since you seem to know your shit do you know why I get jaggies in some(maybe all not sure) RPCS3 games I emulate? I have them set to 4k and I know it's rendering at 4k because of the texture clarity but some edges will just have massive stairs on them, it's really weird.

I've wanted to ask him about it for a while but I'm shy and never see him on the discord list, haven't really looked though.

I can't thank you enough for this

Pretty neato. Next feature they should add is custom texture support. Just replacing PS3 game's UI with HD textures would do wonders.

>PCshits desperate for games
News at 11.

;_;

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.08 - 03.12.39.22.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

no idea since im not a graphics whore and dont mind jaggies.
you could probably do dumb shit at the cost of performance like this. im not a sensible man, but i can say i will try til it works. youre probably looking for the anisotropic filtering setting

Attached: file.png (689x262, 27K)

Slightly (aka major) offtopic, but can you guys tell me how can I use my wired X360 controller on PS3? Also, is it possible to use XBox One controllers on PS3?
>inb4 why would you do that
Dual Shock 3 is easily the worst controller I ever had in my hands. My X360 controller, however, is almost 10 years old and shit still works.

Is God Of War Ascension playable beginning to end thats less buggy?

Is that Drakengard 3? Never played the game, but she looks familiar. Isn't that the game famous for its slowdowns, worse than The Last Remnant on X360?

Emulating Catherine might actually be better since the PC port is locked at 30

What about Drakengard 3?

Attached: 1437720824056.jpg (968x546, 415K)

Doesn't matter what resolution the jaggies are massive. It's like edge aliasing and not general aliasing, really weird. AF is totally unrelated, it's just on edges particularly in P5

Yes and it runs on RPCS3 even if you have an elder toaster 2500k.

Wasn't there a mod for that? Isn't it 30fps on consoles?

How about MGO?

>AF is totally unrelated, it's just on edges particularly in P5
i tried and thats what matters. good luck with this. again it doesnt bug me and i accept jaggies as part of the experience, but i know most people feel otherwise

Attached: 012.png (383x278, 205K)

Thx, might as well download it tonight and try it. Emuzlator, I mean. I still have to play Drakengard 1 and 2. I assume it will be a painful experience, but still...

this is a good thing the devs have done a wonderful job

ps3xpad

still a big improvement

looking at pics I think it's just P5 and maybe DeS that has the issue, though it's rarely noticeable in DeS because that game's lighting hiding edges and such.

P5 is quite messy though for an anime game, it would be nice if it looked clean. thanks for the words.

Do you have to be a cuckold in every emulation thread?

What are the PS3 exclusives I should be playing

Attached: 1353051284407.png (600x478, 291K)

shut your stupid fucking mouth. its game preservation.

while your shitbox will be dead in 10 years, these games will live on forever

rpcs3.net/quickstart
good luck

d1/2 are painful to play, 3 is alright

Are skate games at playable conditio yet?

the PC port isn't altogether locked at 30, it has trouble with some animations because of how the game was made. the console version is much worse off in this regard, someone hacked it to run at 60fps and it's just double speed, you would just be doing the hacking the port devs did from scratch and hoping you do a better job.

Nintendo just learned what 1080p is, relax.

It wont be till 2049 when they find out what 60fps is.

Drankegard 3 has shitty framerates even in console.It almost seems like a it’s a successor to deadly premonition same devs acess games

Yes but on emulator it runs very well.

but most nintendo games are 60fps

God bless you, user.

>E HLE: [DS3] One or more DS3 pads were detected but couldn't be interacted with directly
>E HLE: [DS3] Check wiki.rpcs3.net/index.php?title=Help:Controller_Configuration for intructions on how to solve this issue
i installed PS now and it still does this, the wiki doesn't offer further instructions. anyone got this to work?

This may sound like a stupid question, but do I need to install something before this? I mean, will it work on unmodded PS3? I don't have much experience with CFW.

>amd will never stop being useless cunts and provide actual competition to jewtel and novidya
FUCK AMD

it needs CFW. if that's not available to you you'd need a converter like the cronusmax.

Trying to play Nier right now but can't get past the screen where you enter your name, it just keeps telling me everything is an invalid name

copy paste japanese characters in you dumb weeb

This?

collectiveminds.ca/shop/cronusmax/cronus-max-plus/

bump

why though

>PS3 has some of the most fucked up hardware to emulate
>also has one of the best currently availble emulators
How does this work?

>>PS3 has some of the most fucked up hardware to emulate
source?

jesus christ newfag

DA POWA OF DA CELL. made it a bitch to program with. Now imagine trying to reinvent that wheel

>You need air to live
source?
Seriously, are you retarded? The PS3's hardware is a well known fact.

>Ace Combat Infinity or MAG never ever

ah well

I honestly think it's mostly because of patreon. Before patreon emu devs mostly did it on the side completely for free when they had free time outside of their real job, these days patreons can collect enough money that devs can cut down on their work hours or even work full-time on emulators if they're getting enough money. CEMU used to get like 40k a month.

I've got a 7700HQ and a 1060 but Demon Souls is so laggy its unplayable. Averaging around 15 to 20 fps.

Well it was worth a shot

This isn't a source. I was asking a rhetorical question because you autists have no idea what you're talking about.

RPCS3 mostly got where it was before they got a patreon

source is right here little guy *farts*

recently tried to play again fatal frame 5 and now it crashes, looking for info, people said that they are focusing on BOTW a shame

4/4A works on Xenia, with some texture issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=3HAShRft3HA

Which games?

Zelda games are slow because they're made for babies.

>still mad

Fuck, when is NieR becoming playable?

Hot damn the later AC games are fucking garbage. How did they nail it so well with the first couple games and then screw it up so badly?

i totally have a working rip of demon souls i got off some rom site

if the game speed is tied to the framerate,why not make the game half speed using cheatengine?

you have to find the game speed variable, if it even separately exists.

It already is, for a long time now.

hmm..okay..i'll assume that you already tried doing this which is why you gave me this explanation yeah?

I just want to play Tales Of Xillia 1 and 2.

arent there only like 50 unplayable games? thats pretty good considering the massive size of the ps2 library

I think his point was that it would be a fucking hassle to even find out if there is such a global variable that you can change. I'd argue that it is fairly likely there isn't. The engine likely is set up to run at a fixed framerate and if the system can't keep up you get slowdowns or stutter. That's how most console games are made.

I played it with an i5 7500 and 1050 ti from start to finish with no slowdowns, 30fps.

The only issue I encountered was that one boss flew through walls during a certain animation. After flying through the wall, he'd be locked out of the battle area and I'd have to restart to try again as he'd be out of sight/range. But otherwise, fine. Really good game. Very impressed with the emulator too since my rig isn't really high tier.

can it run drakengard 3 well? its something ps3 couldnt do
also i might be a robot because i failed this captcha 5 times in a row stupid thing

depends on your rig but its playable without bugs

okay fair point

Only a handful of games actually work on that piece of shit emulator, stop lying.

Is God of war 3 & Uncharted 2 playable & stable?

Okay, but can I play Killzone 2 at all yet?

it's more than a handful.
But the PS2 has a metric fuck ton of games. So everyone has their favorite obscure one that was made in a non-standard way. So the average for what people consider "a lot" is drastically lower than say Dolphin, because the gamecube has far, far fewer games, and gets much more attention.

Is RDR playable yet?

Seconding this question, I'd also liked to know if there were any major glitches in those playthroughs that hindered the experience.

What processor have you got?

call me when it can play MGS4

not too far off, last time i checked it boots to the main menu.

It's taken a long time because MGS4 uses a syscall no other PS3 game uses. They've recently implemented this syscall so they can now boot into the game, from what I know this was pretty much the only thing holding them back.

Ignore shill begging for patreon.
Nothing runs from start to finish unless some ps2 tier shit.

suck my cock, fag

the xbox GPU was custom and has 0 documentation. Absolutely not comparable to off the shelf PS4/Xone hardware

What cpu do you need to run shit at 1080p with stable framerate, would 2600 be enough? What about for CEMU?

You keep calling people with better hardware than you "poorfags." Money seems to be a point of frustration for you. I hope things work out for you eventually.

There are some complexities with the PS4 system that I'm not qualified to discuss at length, but they're fairly undocumented and in need of reverse engineering. Just now we're getting some progress on potential PS4 emulation at the tail end of its lifespan.

Your cpu is fine but not for 60fps.
These emulator devs are all intel shills and require higher frequencies so only 9700k and 990k can do 60fps.
Cemu is not only intel but nvidia shill too and AMD cards work a tier below their nvidia competition.

>stable 30fps

Attached: 1559711386357.jpg (1080x1116, 119K)

For Answer is the second best one though.

>These emulator devs are all intel shills
Because AMD isn't nearly as good. Use your brain dude it's not a conspiracy. And what about 60fps? What game?

Does this finally allow me to play drakengard 3 at more than slideshow fps?

yes

is dynasty warriors gundam 2/3 working?
Or jak and daxter collection?

Attached: 1502561083537.gif (209x139, 2.53M)

Capped 30fps games usually break on some way when they are unlocked
Yeah, they look better, but some mechanics connected to the framerate they double in speed, making the game unplayable

Attached: IMG_20190607_004916_602.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

GPU isn't super important for most emulators.

They took out all the interesting gameplay and replaced it with this weird moving around with sanic speeds for no purpose.

Well, you also need a Blueray reader to even rip it. So its not exactly 10$ now is it.

Disable Switch to 4:3 when an FMV plays or something like that if you mean that the na na na's keep playing on and on.

I think you might mean half.

>Motorstorm at 60FPS
Holy shit I want this

Attached: 123214124708.png (370x429, 287K)

that setting can not possibly cause bugs.

do people actually like the original motorstorm?

>ratchet & clank games
>only "ingame"

I love the fucking series and I want to even buy a new ps3 after my last broke down just to play it

Probably a stupid question but doesnt that fuck up some games if they were designed to run on 30fps?

The progress is pretty decent. They'll be playable one day so I recommend waiting it out.

It’s important for framerate

Not really compared to CPU.

CPU does everything, gpu works like ram in emulation usually

gpu renders graphics but we're talking about 720p games here

youtu.be/17jjIOU-djo

Yes.

>No purpose

The purpose was fun.

Let me know when it can do MGS 4 at 4k 60fps

don't lie to the man

why not just get a cheap ps3 and jailbreak it. played so many games that way.

720p and bad performance and it's got long loading times. it's convenient to emulate too, I can do it while shitposting.

Attached: hd cat.webm (1408x800, 2.64M)

>Thoughts?
I THINK PS3 SUCKS

Attached: fred.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

How's persona 5 WITH the 60fps patch now?Town reach 60 too now?Audio fixed?
Any news from yakuza 3?

Let me know when it can do GT6 at 4k 60fps

Rpcs3 upscales to 4K though

that's an option

But the emulation takes a long time tho. Not to mention most of it is still buggy and some texture issues even if its smooth at 60 fps.

It felt to me like they carefully extracted the fun out of the later games.

How does it take a long time and a lot of games work without bugs.

>Bless emulator devs
This. Doing God's work, lads.

Months to years if its a titular Game like TLOU. Low graphical games tends to be emulated faster and runs less buggy

no one gives a fuck about tlou anymore.

do we have access to it right now? i want to play MGS4 in 60fps

you'll be waiting a bit longer for mgs4

If you want to play that pile of shit get a PSnow trial.

Hol up doesn't it break the games? Persona 5 had a patch like that and it broke some dialogue and animations

GOW 3 seems to be decent right now.

>Incels.

>I can play SOTC on a ps3 emulator better than a ps2 emulator at this point

PCSX2 is the just of emulators

Attached: 1552951769357.jpg (500x1000, 127K)

Attached: tips.gif (263x396, 40K)

Yeah, no shit sherlock.

It's a shame that the PS2 version is superior.

call me when it jumps over into beta status

demons souls runs fine.

Yeah, in 5 years.

for real? where the proof at?

In some cases it's possible to fix the framerate problems

Attached: 1562323806546m.jpg (1024x810, 106K)

>rubberband ai at 60fps
no thanks

because you play them while high. And everything slows down when you're high

the only game worth playing
does it work with this emulator?

Attached: 1561469740286.jpg (800x800, 121K)

user i think i had a similar problem. i had to download the euro version, its bles something

That means they are lazy fucks taht tied everything to a fucking number instead.
Which could be understandable a few decades ago because who trought emulation would had been a thing that the fact that some devs (especially japs) still used this makes me rage.
I still laugh at that Koei Tecmo Monster Hunter but with jap mythologies games, a game released on year 2013, still had the entire game logic on FPS and they fixed it when they released on fucking PC lmao

based

Are you waiting for an Uncharted game to be enjoyable?

It would, unless you account for it with hacks.

>based
Never fucking reply to my posts again, dickbreath.

cringe

What the fuck, user? I gave you that (You) because your post was otherwise unappreciated, but you just throw it right back into my face and hit me with this bullshit?

Are you jealous of the better superman song?

t.hree doors down

A-anons?

Where do I even get roms and isos now that emuparadise is down? The sites I used before emuparadise have gone to garbage and I don't know who to trust

For PSN titles you can take a look at NoPayStation.
It's a giant spreadsheet with direct links to the packages on PSN servers.

Attached: 1562180966720.jpg (466x388, 25K)

google

emuparadise

Attached: smug draco.jpg (640x480, 175K)

No, don't tell him. He doesn't deserve it.

Hmmmm...

Attached: 1563074561562.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

DO you get better perfs with the new ryzen?

I'm just happy Scott Pilgrim is playable on something else aside from a 360 or a PS3.

This is kinda late but is Asuras Wrath playable?

>Thoughts?
None.

gz you cracked the case, experimental features that drastically change games in emulators aren't exactly performance friendly.

Dumb boomer

Not him, but I've finished Persona 5 and Silent Hill: Downpour on RPCS3

Can it run Infamous and God of War 3 without needing a NASA PC? There's no other PS3 games worth playing really.

doesn't matter, most AAA games still can't even reach 30FPS on NANA PC

Nier and Drakengard 3

Past the tutorial?

Does this have an auto updater yet?

I know nothing about emulation after the gamecube and ps2
can i run ps3 games on my toaster? I tried running Persona 5 but it ran like ass, and I dont know what setting I need

Attached: speccy.png (659x520, 40K)

Which games exclusive to PS3 should I play on this emulator? (vega 56 and 2600x).
Already played P5 on PS4

Here's how PCSX2 and Dolphin defines their "Playable" status.
PCSX2
>Playable: You can get from 'new game' to 'end credits' (regardless of speed).
pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html
Dolphin
>Playable: Runs well, only minor graphical or audio glitches. Games can be played all the way through.
dolphin-emu.org/compat/

Games where you can't get past the first in game screen are not playable by either of these definitions.

What are some must play ps3 or console exclusives? I missed the ps3 library entirely.
Even if they can't run now i'd like to archive them.
I know about RDR, Demons souls, and the project diva titles.
Anything you guys would recommend? I like weeb and western shit.

Ratchet & Clank, Motorstorm

mgs4

It's been possible to play Persona and demon Souls in 60fps already and they've added tweaks for it too hell Persona 5 plays better than literally any other version with the tweaks

Cool.
Name (1) [ONE] game worth bothering buying core i9900, 300$ cooling solution, OCing to 5GHz and playing?

I cant recall a single one.

Attached: 1544206880301.gif (418x314, 2.56M)

working PS move support when so i can play this with wagglan at a good framerate
after playing the 360 version i can't go back to how bad this runs on a real PS3

Holy shit user I played motostorm in a gamestop a long time ago and never remembered what it was called. Thanks man.
Hell yea I think I bought the series and before I could play through them my family sold the thing.

>is dynasty warriors gundam 2/3 working?
All Dynasty Warriors Gundam games are working on RPCS3. Even Reborn.
You can even mod 2 to play with unplayable units like Big Zam.

Musou games are the easiest to emulate even back on PCSX2.

you can have both, pirating games on hardware but still following emulator development for when they can be played better than on hardware

Do you need a bluray drive to rip ps3 games?

It varies from game to game and whether the engine's logic is tied to frames. Super Mario 64 took years to get an FPS hack (much longer than Sunshine, even) because it would fuck so much shit up. Stuff like Dark Souls PC got minor easily-fixed bugs like durability tied to frames and thus doubling with 60 FPS. Stuff like 120 FPS Melee and Brawl I believe work practically out of the box with Gecko codes because of the way the engine and animation interpolation works.

Drakengard 3 has ran for maybe a year now perfectly for me however I'm not enjoying it much the humor doesn't sit with me it's just cringy atleast the first Drakengard didn't have haha dragon go pee scenes and the main character didn't have to try hard to be unlikeable

rpcs3.net/compatibility?g=persona

> no Persona 5

Imagine forceremoving parts of the code and gimping the software PEOPLE FUNDED because of unlawful "lwsuit"

I haven't been able to get ICO to run at more than 24fps for some reason

they literally removed all mentions of persona 5 and the huge persona 5 logo on the frontpage because of the dmca nothing more persona 5 still runs at 60fps upscaled perfectly as it has for over a year it makes no difference unless you've never looked at the website before and didn't even know persona 5 was on the ps3

No it doesnt, all the videos you saw are made on the version that was released BEFORE DMCA.
New versions with improvements cannot run P5.

If you have a Intel Core i7 3820 you can't get 100% performance. Its too slow.
There is also audio issues, and screen flickering that eventually pops up.

Some of the performance might be related to how the internal framelimiter for DeS works, which is why you might get significantly better performance if you used a patch to unlock the FPS.
I haven't tried it. I just played trough it once. Audio stutter, some minor framerate issues and occasional flickering where not that bad.

Attached: Screenshot (6).png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

What kind of God processor do I need?

shite taste

>Because AMD isn't nearly as good.
>t.someone stuck in 2010

3700X

tampermonkey workaround script

git gud

Xenia run better than RPCS3 and already had unlocked framerates working perfectly

>Xenia run better than RPCS3
LMAO

On some games it does. Like Armored Core games.

Input lag still depends on framerate.
If you are not running at 100% framerate, you can get random input lag since input and animation IS NOT instant.
This is still the case if you have a lowend GPU on PC for Dark Souls III, where you need to go down to 900p or you can't even dodge roll against bosses due increased cumulative low FPS input lag.

Attached: Dark_Souls_dailyhollow.png (679x632, 253K)

can it do racing wheels?

Whats the difference between the disk/psn version of demons souls anyways? Isnt it the same game?

that's bullshit I can run it at 60fps on a version from two updates ago and I keep updating it

It already works just fine, stop chimping out
youtube.com/watch?v=5xrWphDsNsI

youtube.com/watch?v=jD6ObivfzV4
soon bros

>core i9900, 300$ cooling solution, OCing to 5GHz
I'm running this emu on a 7 year old mid range PC though, works fine

youtu.be/HXJxAZx06Fk
>but muh dmca

can shaders and all that jazz actually make games look better than the ps3?
is a 1060 good enough to play with high graphic settings?

>every search for motorstorm and it's sequel pacific rift ends up with nothing

Fuck I just want to play those games. Also judging by this thread should I find the disc versions? Because I have the HDD version of motorstorm apocalypse.

Based retard

can it properly play drakengard 3 yet? last I checked it was playable but had a lot of graphical issues

youtu.be/PXEsScg4OZk
youtu.be/06ykPwVuZNQ
>New versions with improvements cannot run P5.

has been able to for over a year on intel and a little less otherwise

RDR also
When the games work, they definitely run better.

Bretty smooth.

Can i play Sly and Ratchet HD trilogy flawlessly yet?

>Shadow of the Colossus at 60 FPS
Is this the only version that can do that ??