That one guy who has JC Denton as his avatar

>That one guy who has JC Denton as his avatar

Why? I see literally everyone with this pic.

Attached: maxresdefault (22).jpg (1280x720, 36K)

oh yeah yeah

some fortnite youtuber made a video indirectly telling all his viewers to do it. Now i get automatically associated with their shit with my Denton avatars

oh yeah yeah

>one of the best games of all time
>why do people like this game
you have to go back

I hate MaximilianMus

Except the reason why people have it has nothing to do with the game, its because of some zoomer fortnite youtuber

No, I've played and beaten it as a kid on the PS2. I just don't understand using that specific pic of JC Denton is used all the time as a meme. It's fucking ugly. At least when people use avatars of their favorite anime or video game it usually looks good. But it's always that pic of Denton in that specific angle.

I had a Denton avatar like 7 years ago.

>Be teenager
>Be a cool 4channer
>Use JC Denton profile pic to be a sophisticated gamer

You're deluding yourself if you seriously think Deus Ex is popular in this day and age with normalfags.

Attached: 1559845954575.jpg (900x530, 119K)

zoomers trying to be in the know by pretending to play a game

>Made by a AAA developer/publisher
>Not normalfag

Are you fucking stupid? Deus Ex is pretty popular.

Attached: deus-ex-human-revolution-wallpaper.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

There's gotta be at least one kid out there that tried and beat it right?

Not really. Most of my normal fag friends only heard of Deus ex because it appeared in some meme video.

Ah yes, I forgot the topic of discussion was on modern Deus Ex instead of the original which OP was not talking about. And even then, it's still not popular, why do you think Deus Ex is on hold now?

It's the new internet fedora

Didn't the latest one sell like absolute shit?

I played Deus Ex when it came out. If someone told me this game would have unending memes to today I wouldn't believe it, I remember the early days when the only meme about this game was the "every time you mention it, someone will reinstall it" screenshot.

Majority of normalfags have played the newer installments at least are aware of the first game. Stop being those retards who think they're not normalfags but they are.

oldfag cred

That isn’t even the one everyone uses. Pic related is.

Attached: 1BFD6F91-AA28-40B0-A26B-0F4D59157950.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>oldfag cred

What's with people trying to flaunt their Oldfag status? I've been on Yea Forums since 2006 I've never tried to prove anything to anyone here. On top of that I've never bothered to learn how to Triforce because I don't give a shit.

I know mr. autist i think people get what i mean.

>Not using Pong as your avatar

You don't know SHIT about video games.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 5K)

It's because of a shitty meme.

The Man Who Was Thursday is a great book

>implying dime-a-dozen moeblobs look better than JC

Attached: 2673988-5254102284-src_1.jpg (245x280, 10K)

Damn right.

It's me
18 y/o btw

God I love Deus Ex. It might have my favorite soundtrack ever. It's fun just to be in each area listening to the music.

cool story bro