What's her name?

What's her name?

Attached: 1432324383968.png (491x349, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIJat45vqp0
youtube.com/watch?v=zDiLapH-oJs
youtu.be/s1GLBzZd6RY
youtube.com/watch?v=gqm1YA9-OSo&t=240s
youtube.com/watch?v=OrWdvIoV9GI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJj9vvOQnuE
youtu.be/bZBJaAznFWg
youtube.com/watch?v=X8QXXB1Kt3E
youtube.com/watch?v=F2XPykK_oHg
youtube.com/watch?v=eck6ufpq04I&list=PL53A77D6A7A1EE2B1&index=2&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=d4zioTMHB_o
youtu.be/z4x1IldCxyg
youtube.com/watch?v=EZvoLsihzB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my game

EVERY PC game not made by Bioware, Bethesda or Blizzard

Widget for the SNES. I loved how you could turn into different animals. I rented is from blockbuster like 10 times then finally bought it.

Super Hero Squad online.
Maybe cause it was for children but had pretty good voice acting and references to the source material

Mappy-Land. I have no concrete proof anybody but me got it on Virtual Console.

Every non pleb game, unless you're counting the autists I interact with daily here on Yea Forums

Attached: goplayitnao.jpg (1200x900, 134K)

MX Superfly

Attached: 84E695F6-6981-4CF2-A1E3-4241AEA93D7E.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Skyrim

you dont really care about Skyrim unless you own every version

Snowboard Kids

All Points Bulletin. the one before reloaded when you could run a trash truck down the main street and absolutely fuck over anyone doing mission.

that shit was kino

I miss it so much...

Attached: john-a-gibson-mrjag-paragon-fey-03.jpg (1920x1230, 493K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QIJat45vqp0

bounty hunter
one of a kind game man
a sequel today wouldnt do it justice

Attached: D96116C4-437D-4681-9C5A-44D7827A3BC5.jpg (1299x1890, 212K)

Lords of the Realm II.

youtube.com/watch?v=zDiLapH-oJs

Chaos Legion. I honestly think it would have been a better series than DMC if it had more fans. I love the grimdark setting of the game. DMC is a little too cheesy for my taste.

Attached: nes_kidkool_front.jpg (300x411, 56K)

JET FORCE JEMINI
I KNOW NO ONE HERE REMEMBERS YOU BUT I DO AND I'LL ALWAYS LOVE THOSE AWESOME FRIDAY AFTERNOONS WITH THE SQUAD AAAAAAAH

Attached: 1552251559779.png (401x362, 379K)

I've been thinking about replaying that all day.

It's my favorite Rare game.

Blade Runner 1997

Attached: SolomonLaneFallout.jpg (800x1280, 424K)

Someone else does remember...

Attached: 1541467605890.png (804x964, 270K)

One of my favorite games, been hankering to replay recently. You are my nigger.

Puppeteer

Hellgate London
I get it though

Suikoden, i've almost never seen a thread for it here on Yea Forums

Attached: Suikoden_Chris.png (639x450, 154K)

We know it's you Todd.

Sorcerland. I legit liked it.

Digimon Digital Card Battle

Thrillville: Off The Rails.
Pretty good RCT clone. Much easier than RCT, and tracks could only start in specific places in a pre-built park, but it worked out okay.
The big gimmick is that tracks could just end wherever and all the people would jump out with parachutes, but in gameplay terms, it was always better to just finish a proper rollercoaster.
Also, there were loads of minigames. To this day the only beat-em-up I have ever finished is the minigame in this.
The Janitor minigame was another highlight honestly.

Attached: thrillville.jpg (460x215, 50K)

The Warriors
Especially since Paramount shat the bed really hard with Street Brawl

Castlevania Curse of Darkness. I swear it's the 2nd best Metroidvania and the best 3D Metroidvania.

NiGHTS into Dreams

Attached: christmas nights.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Toxikk

Nano Breaker
Yeah the whip move kinda broke the game once you were good at it, but it was addictive

How the fuck can you even tell what is happening there

Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
>Remake never ever

a link between worlds...

Attached: albw.jpg (965x1185, 247K)

Best ps1 rpg. I've beaten this game so many times I've lost count. Sadly no one else gives a shit about it.

Attached: 2199375-box_tlod.png (572x640, 672K)

It's on Rare Replay nigga
And it's Gemini

>Haunt the House: Terrortown
>play vidya
>be into /x/-shit
You can literally scare people to death. I used to shill this shit back in the Vita days, especially around Halloween.

Attached: Haunt the House Terrortown-.jpg (460x215, 48K)

I wish more people got to play this, easily one of the best RPGs. Hopefully if the new Panzer Dragoon games do well there might be a remake in the future

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

This
I feel like im the only one that could careless about any of there games

A remake or hell just a PC port with mod support would be a dream come true

Attached: Graffiti_Kingdom.jpg (350x500, 57K)

forgot about this gem

Attached: furfighters.jpg (187x266, 35K)

The Adventures of Bayou Billy
The Adventures of Dino Riki
Jackal

Call of Duty: Black Ops for the wii

ArcheBlade
Landing a charged aoe orb was good shit

Attached: 17157.png (750x650, 248K)

I just want a GOG version

Attached: RustinParrGameCover.jpg (248x350, 23K)

I always thought the game was interesting but I never bought it cause of the "bugs"

The absolute most underrated shooter, ever. Halo and Killzone overshadowed it even though it was better in every single way in both single player and multiplayer.

Attached: Area_51.jpg (220x283, 12K)

Felt like that game was just as good as FEAR 1 was.
Definitely underrated game

youtu.be/s1GLBzZd6RY

Attached: 1562455738051.jpg (637x1134, 82K)

final fantasy XIII

Paragon was fucking awful.

This game looks promising, though. The names of everything and art is so cringe, though. Like some teenage emo kid made it all. Hopefully it evolves from that.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqm1YA9-OSo&t=240s

Literally better than FFVII. I don't understand how most of the world could have such shit taste that they wouldn't prefer this over VII. I cried when Lavitz died both times. I didn't shed a tear for Aeris.

I care about this game!

Unironically Radical Heights and Dawngate. They were pretty fucking fun with enough variation to stand apart from other shit and now they are fucking dead forever

The infection mode was a total gem. So much fucking fun. I played it for so many hours.

Man i had so much fun with this game but literally no one knows about it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

brother
that last level with all those weird zombie things in that dark area spooked me something fierce as a kid

them all dancing around in that weird blue fire was crazy

Fractured space

My one and only love in space combat games that didnt have enough of an interest to bloom. I loved every ship and crew the company added every update. The intense long games that were always hair raising due to gamma comeback mechanics was amazing.

If i ever make enough money ill make it my lifes work to revive fractured space

Resistance 3

wizardry online and pic related

Attached: fez.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

test

super hang on
out run

Digimon Cyber Sleuth

I really like the attack on titan games and have put a lot of hours into them

Maximo 2 is even better, too. If they could have a third game with the same charm and difficulty but expand it even more, like they did with 2.

Maximo is one of my favorite series. So fucking good.

Part 2 never :c

Attached: anachronox.jpg (264x373, 27K)

oh fuck off

Trying to remember a game. I cant remember if it was N64 or PS2 or GC. I remember the box art looked like the main kid was using a spoon as a weapon or some shit.

God damn it this is going to bug me now.

wrong I love these games. still have my copies

It's dead but I love it

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 48K)

Good luck even knowing what this game is.

Attached: eo.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (256x363, 35K)

Doom and destiny advanced

You sure it wasn't a pipe?

Attached: spoon.jpg (220x156, 13K)

I never uninstall this

your mom

>tfw no bonza bros

Attached: Ty_the_Tasmanian_Tiger_Ty_(Render).png (424x640, 276K)

This and nocturne were rad.

Super Hydlide

mn9

Attached: 20181028_052540.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

played all 3. these were rippin good games, really liked how the 2nd game changed up the formula.

KYSIRL

lol i think that is it. i never played it but i remember that fucken box

SD Gundam Force: Showdown

Attached: 51M87187QPL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 35K)

Folklore for PS3

Ff7 crisis core the story is superior and cloud is a whiny faggot compared to zach

Attached: B9Xpk-ICIAID2gn.jpg (600x353, 34K)

I wish Square Enix didn’t totally fumble with this series. Along with Ehrgeiz. Had some interesting characters that I’d like to see in modern fighting games.

Attached: A2A29254-212F-44CB-B876-020E225E58D3.jpg (220x215, 21K)

Legend of legaia

Please tell me you got all that prerelease

I've never met someone else that liked Fighting Force on PSX, which is a goddamn shame because I always wanted to play it co-op but everyone I play it with pussies out after two levels.

I thought it was a spoon when I was a kid til I played it. My first thought is "does this ninja eat a lot? Does he use a spoon as a weapon? Spoon ninja? Sure, I'll try it."

It's a fucking amazing game. Absolutely deserves an HD remake.

You're not alone there. I loved the hell outta this game.

I loved this game as a kid
>NINJAAAA BERSERRRRKEERRRR

I just remember seeing when I was really young and in one of my my imaginary pretend fights I did as a kid I pretended to be him, with the spoon. Even though I never played the game.

I'm not the only one but this game never gets the credit it should as the best monster raising game. Digimon World can't compete

Attached: 220px-Monsterrancher2cover.jpg (220x220, 27K)

It used to be EDF but now 5 is sitting in the top sellers on Steam so

I played that during the open beta. It was shit and everybody kept camping the bosses for a chance to get Cloud/Sephiroth's sword

I was absolutely crushed when I found artwork for I-Ninja 2 and realizing we'll never get it since Argonaut Games is six feet under.
>tfw IIIIIIIIIII-NINJAAAAAAA

Attached: SUPER MODE.gif (480x270, 3.52M)

LITERALLY no one.

Attached: pic.jpg (964x655, 144K)

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and the sequel, everyone was all about Elite Beat Agents

Empire Earth 2

I would have said The Hobbit (2003), but we actually had a little thread about it earlier this week

I sank so many hours into this game as a kid. The other day I found an old CD in the garage with a post-it on it that had "Tiger Suezo" scribbled on it. Really hit me in the nostalgia.

Klonoa, first game did suprisengly well especially in nipland but second one bombed cause zero advertising and being a sequel going up against Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Ratchet which were new and had marketing
Even more obscure game I liked is Plok

Tony Hawk 4. Probably the most unappreciated game in the series.

I never leveled up and just cybered with girls that were probably dudes. Made so many friends. It was just a social thing for me, I pretty much never grinded for anything. I was friends with Medusa who was the top player at the time and she just gave me shit. She was "edating" my best friend in the game and was his sugar momma. He was like 16 or something while she was 30+. Good times.

stay tooned

To my friends, ace fucking combat. They all refuse to see the light.

Attached: 1546038141438.jpg (1356x988, 996K)

This game was one of my first on pc and enjoyed it a lot as a kid. It was my fucking mario kart.

Attached: 12348.jpg (640x614, 146K)

A third game was planned, but was cancelled

Edgy flash game I was into years ago when I was young and didnt have many games.
Terrible story about bounty hunters by foreigners, it used to be popular on the web but has faded into obscurity.
I remember the gameplay for a flash game being content-filled and pretty damn good, which is why I'm still fond of it, it felt like(to me, at the time) a game I'd play by a company, I could customize the characters, travel to locations to kill people, it was great.
Too bad its turned to shit now, especially with flash games declining in popularity with the occasional zoomer making memes about cool math games.

Attached: siftheads2.jpg (997x556, 81K)

Rise of the triad. Pretty nice FPS computer game.

Attached: 7897.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The system was super in depth and had no right to be as good as it was. There was so much to explore in the world and all the puzzles to find new cards and areas. I wish the game was remade today with the same aesthetic.

Attached: 123291b.jpg (190x263, 30K)

I played the shit out of this game and got all the unlockables. Spent hours playing the rooftop mode with friends. fantastic game.

Attached: 256px-SMB_DS.jpg (256x235, 33K)

based. I hate RPGs and I still loved Panzer Dragoon Saga.

How come no one on Yea Forums heard of or cared about G-nome? It was a nice game

Attached: g-nome.png (478x358, 239K)

Love these games. I'm that user that likes to mention that the franchise is so Australian, it won an Australian culture award.

It's already long forgotten

Attached: screen062.jpg (800x600, 145K)

>was g24 with more than 10k wins
>no one plays anymore
it hurts

Attached: blc-6.jpg (1920x1080, 812K)

ILLBleed

I picked it up just because so many magazines at the time were shitting on it. It's easily my favorite Dreamcast game now.

Attached: ILLBLEED.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>Eternal: Card Game
Eternal gets completely overshadowed by Hearthstone and Magic Arena but is generally a fun CCG. If only Direwolf Delta actually knew how to market the game, more people would know about it. Even a 100k tourney grand prize isn't enough coverage if the championship stream is shit.

Attached: Teacher_of_Humility.png (416x660, 117K)

Ninja Five-O and Sutte Hakkun
Both incredibly fun games that no one knows about
Ninja Five-O is a great action platformer reminiscent of Shinobi
Sutte Hakkun is one of the best and hardest puzzle games of all time

Can you say underrated?

Attached: MV5BMWIzMzU1MGUtZTU2Mi00NDNkLTgxN2MtOTc3NWJjNzdiYWNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjA1NTUzMjY@._V1_.jpg (1515x2172, 510K)

NHL Hitz 2002

Skies of Arcadia

Attached: Skies of Arcadia Wallpaper - 1920x1200.jpg (1920x1080, 1.37M)

I should go back and finally beat that game. Very fun, unique game with a fantastic soundtrack.

Come to think of it, it's almost never mentioned on here.

Shadowrun, on the xbox 360. The FPS.

rip

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Wild 9

>All Points Bulletin. the one before reloaded when you could run a trash truck down the main street and absolutely fuck over anyone doing mission
But you can still do that unless they made a recent change. Hell, you can even blow up their car while not in their mission if you get it wedged between you and a building.

My roommate loves this series to death.

I thought about this game last month but it's dead as fuck. There's not even a cult following to keep it alive as far as I'm aware.

Fuck you, one of the best rail shooters ever made.

A port to the Switch and a spiritual successor would be fucking dope.

Attached: Child_of_Eden.jpg (250x295, 34K)

meh. eternal is just... meh. the worst aspects of hearthstone and mtg balled into one. it was alright for a while just for being the most mtg-like card game on pc with good design, until mtg:arena made mtg conveniently accessible on a computer and upstaged eternal in almost every way. the cards are just boring compared to mtg ones, less interesting mechanics, fewer combos, less spell types, all of which make the land mechanic even worse than it is in mtg since at least mtg allows you as many tools as you want to mitigate it. easy to make tons of decks in mtg:a where you're never out of cards except in those one-in-a-hundred games, meanwhile even with my heaviest (but still viable) control decks in eternal I find myself sitting there frustrated about card draws half the time

about the only thing eternal has that is stuff unrelated to the actual gameplay. like the pve content, which is surprisingly good and viable for a f2p game. but other than that?

I like it, but I admit that it isn't for everyone. I still wish more people that would like Eternal would at least know about it.

>scone a dude with a fucking engine block
What's not to love??

>wait... No... Please... Wait... Don't shoot!.... Wait... Please... No!

>leave me and go, if you don't want to get trapped in the demon world. i'm staying. this place was our father's home.

>devils never cry

King's Quest V

The music in this game was insane. It was also a lot of fun too.

Crysis
>TFW NEVER EVER MORE OF PROPHETS JOURNEY

Attached: rememberme.jpg (900x507, 55K)

sir, you are being hunted

it got a multiplayer update and it seems like a fun game to dick around with friends or randos but ded game since release

Absolutely would love a proper sequel with just more functions and powers/moves and areas

Attached: 1543806885085.png (63x80, 14K)

Attached: talking music plays loudly.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

spent way too much time on this

Attached: Lt_taz_wanted.jpg (352x500, 66K)

Every game I've ever tried making a thread about on Yea Forums, dumb frog poster.

Attached: 4f043a074a86cef745e453d2c0fb017f8179115c.jpg (900x636, 106K)

I'd still consider it the most difficult game I ever finished without cheating.

>tfw the sequel is French-exclusive

Attached: 1447999905713.jpg (622x718, 94K)

If I were to ever become stupid rich I’d fund Suikoden VI. I’d hire back the original team and close all the lingering arcs. Yuber/Pesmerga, all of it. Had this dream for years.

>to be continued
uhuh

Attached: Psi-Ops_-_The_Mindgate_Conspiracy_Coverart.png (256x356, 171K)

I'm probably the only human that bought a copy, this game was pirated to hell and back and doomed Ganbarion to a life of one peace slavery

Attached: file.png (477x344, 276K)

because no one cared, I cared a little more.

Attached: newnagames.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

Monday Night Combat.

Just the right amount of classes to play, great maps, great atmosphere and lore, super fun to play.
Then it died and they made SMNC which was complete assfaggots cancer

I love this game, and The Last Story. I hate that these two games were overshadowed by the worst of the 3 'rainfall' games.

I came here to post this
My go to multiplayer race game

Caligula Effect Overdose
the actual game was dogshit but the timing adjustable turn based combat is really interesting

Attached: __mizuguchi_marie_caligula_game_drawn_by_haruno14__405a9ad9eebac196a0cd3736cb6b098b.jpg (900x800, 631K)

Carnivores. It’s a dinosaur hunting game

I genuinely enjoyed it, going as far as putting 40 hours into it and unlocking almost everything. I think it had the potential to become a legit action videogame series.

Attached: Valkyrie-Drive-Bhikkhuni.jpg (960x544, 90K)

Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, it’s not a proper sequel, but it’s still a fun game in its own right

Baten Kaitos 2

Fucking loved that game

Attached: 811rFD0vvtL._SX679_.jpg (679x580, 92K)

Note: This game is not actually worth anybody caring about

Attached: 51TiYZT6ssL._SY445_.jpg (318x445, 44K)

if youre talking outside of Yea Forums....

STALKER
VTMB
NITW

Dark Alliance.
In 4th grade I moved to a new town and new school. I didn't make many friends for a few months, until one kid who was a year older than me and took the same bus home as I did. Eventually we started hanging out and had some sleepovers. He had an Xbox and I had never owned anything beyond my Gameboy Color. I was in awe at playing games in 3D, stuff like Halo and Fusion Frenzy. Then he got Dark Alliance and we spent two late nights (2am is *very* late for a 10 year old) playing through the entirety of it, speccing our characters very poorly but having fun with Exploding Arrows and Bull Rush all the same. After I went into middle school, he unfortunately moved away, and I've never really heard from him since.

I could never buy the game for myself since my mom was really weirdly strict about ESRB ratings despite letting me see PG-13 movies and whatnot. For the longest time, without much of an allowance, I could never buy it for myself, and I eventually kind of forgot about the game.

Some years later in high school, I was browsing through some used games in one of the local used goods stores, when I saw that cover again. I had an old Gamecube (still do) and I didn't even realize it was available for the system. I, of course, bought it immediately, and took it home for the weekend, where I proceeded to binge the entire game as the character I never got to play, the Dwarf Fighter, and had an immense, tearjerking nostalgia trip.

The proceeding week, I had my at-the-time best friend over and we were hanging out, talking about games and what-have-you, when I suggested we do a play-through of Dark Alliance. It took two weeks of meet-ups to beat the game, since we were both busy with school, but the experience was every bit as good then as it was when I first played the game. Exploding Arrow shenanigans, Bull Rush sound effect mockery, and stealing the ever-living shit out of each other's weapon drops.

It's not the best game, sure. But I loved it.

Attached: darkallianceGC.jpg (1089x1391, 199K)

I had the DS one

youtube.com/watch?v=OrWdvIoV9GI
checked every single day for updates

I give a lot of shit about Exile and Heavy Gear since they were my first PC games.

I bought all 3 operation rainfall games.

Darkness Within and other games made by Zoetrope Interactive, which is a studio made of three Turkish men
Also Requiem: Avenging Angel is my favorite obscure shooter.

I also love this game. Great atmosphere, would love to see more of that.

Attached: 97706-darkness-within-in-pursuit-of-loath-nolder-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1137, 198K)

The problem here is I'm one of the only literally couple hundred people who've ever played this game... ever.

Attached: 300px-Children_of_a_Dead_Earth_cover.jpg (300x172, 13K)

One of my favorite games. Still got the cd an manual somewhere.

If only the third game wasn't so shit

Attached: Disciples_2_cover.jpg (250x358, 31K)

Life is Strange 2

Monolith

dark cloud. I fucking love dark cloud and really want a sequel but nobody cares :(

7,62 High Calibre

youtube.com/watch?v=vJj9vvOQnuE

Even Capcom stopped giving a shit bros, it's over, i'll never get to play it.

Asheron's call, obviously it's an MMO and it had a really dedicated fanbase, but I almost never read or hear about it outside of myself bringing it up

The sounds in this make me wanna cry youtu.be/bZBJaAznFWg

Attached: betyouwerentexpectingthis.webm (800x600, 2.76M)

Soul Sacrifice Delta, even brought the figure that come out for it. I know there are people out there who played but sweet fuck all people here talk about it.

Attached: FIGURE-014556.jpg (600x600, 89K)

Except Xenoblade was the best of the 3 you goddamn contrarian, last story was boring and forgettable as fuck, pandora's tower was good.

One of the funniest games I've played.

SS13 when I try to make a thread about it

My mate and I brought this years back, broken buggy mess when we first tried it.

Isn't that series super popular tho? I mean, at least between journalists and hipsters.

Attached: spawn-in-the-demon-s-hand-dreamcast-front-cover_Back_to_the_Media__Copy_.jpg.png (552x499, 475K)

Nova Drift

This game did the grim/dark theme very well. The units look great.

Great atmosphere, great voicework, fun gameplay, good customization...
Yet nobody seems to care about this game. Even in "best superhero game" threads it's ignored.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 31K)

Why did it have to end like this.

Attached: WP3-thumb.jpg (1067x600, 145K)

Saiyuki Journey West... Play it, but wait for winter when you need something comfy. I love everything, story, art, soundtrack.

Attached: 81yDeDWLXeL._SX385_.jpg (385x330, 39K)

i thought this was every game.
are you implying theres a different reason everyone likes the retarded sequels that don't even belong to the same genre and are complete retrogrades in games design?

Had it on dreamcast too

Attached: Evolution_Worlds_Coverart.png (256x363, 177K)

Attached: urbanassault.jpg (800x972, 145K)

Attached: gpolice.jpg (800x681, 168K)

Imo great survivor horror with interesting atmosphere and story .

Attached: 171248-cryostasis-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1138, 136K)

I cant be the only one right

Attached: 51wSVbo3NzL.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Fucking Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. I was the only Burger in a sea of condescending Japs.

Attached: 220px-CastlevaniaHarmonyofDespair.png (220x263, 122K)

HOST STATION SYSTEMS ONLINE

I only played that with friends. Simon for life.

NFS Carbon at least where I was growing up

This game was a diamond in the rough with some great unique features

Attached: persian wars.jpg (800x808, 147K)

Finally another fan, Fucking christ.

one of my fav game on psone

Can't talk about this or any Little Tail Bronx game though without it devolving into degeneracy with it's 2 fans.

Attached: Tail_Concerto_Coverart.png (256x256, 133K)

No one will @ me because no one else knows it exists.

Attached: real-space-3-3.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Crimson Skies.
>tfw no successor to alt history 1950's ace combat

Darklands, a CRPG

BHunter

This is a game where you rollerskate through feudal japan and wreck shit before starting a boss fight godzilla style.

Legit a 10/10 game.

It was skilled here before, if anyone remembers.
Jelly Battle
It was a turn-based multiplayer flash game.

Outside of this shithole anything Madness Combat related.
They either don't know it or go
>Wow dude I watched that in school.
>What the fuck do you mean it's still going?
>Fuck off you weirdo.

Attached: image.png (530x350, 39K)

Kartrider.

I checked the screenshots and holy shit, this game looks very similar to Black Moon Chronicles, which isn't that much of surprise since they both were made by the same studio.
As for the game, it's a good strategy with some great atmosphere and somewhat clunky pathfinding. Still one of my fav game from my childhood. It's a bit older than Persian Wars, but if you are interested, you can get it on steam or gog (right now it is on sale on gog for 1$), tho I heard that this version don't have cinematics, which is a shame since they are one of the best part of the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=X8QXXB1Kt3E

Attached: 2136623-black_moon_chronicles.jpg (497x640, 49K)

Dirty Bomb

Attached: Y5Xr4MrNHaZu6ZwJinwvKm.jpg (3420x1924, 1.84M)

I have good memories of that game. Not sure if it was truly a good game or just nostalgia Googles

Bro thank you I have been looking for the name of this for 15 years.

tried to play it because i used to be a huge westwood fan but couldn't get it working

Millenium Racer (Y2K Fighter)

Attached: MR.png (1024x768, 1.72M)

Attached: thronebreaker-meve.jpg (900x507, 83K)

more like dirty bum

This shit is great
I have bad memories involving this game but it's still amazing

It's weird there aren't as much source ports for this and 1997 Shadow Warrior
Because of that both games feel underappreciated

For me: Glover

Champions Online

Brink.
That setting was so fucking good, the intro, story.
I loved it all.
Why couldn't you fuckers just suck up the bland shooting till a confirmed sequel.

It's fallen out of favour because it's mostly popular with older weebs, and they're all in their 30s/40s

not them, trannies and yuricucks, so when the secuel gave them all the middle finger by having some random spics no one bothered with the game

Darkness within is on steam iirc

Azurik. I played it probably 5 times through, mostly because it ALWAYS corrupted my save at the exact same point. I still enjoyed it even though it was a buggy piece of junk and everyone at the time shit on it. I'd play it again if I had it.

Attached: 1549035250751.jpg (1200x804, 183K)

Fun gameplay? Its stiff as all hell.
Which made the game surprisingly difficult.

I genuinely enjoyed it lads. Probably because the hype passed me by.

Attached: 220px-BRINK_(game_box_art)[1].jpg (220x277, 21K)

Tropico Franchise.

Attached: Tropicosteel.jpg (460x600, 92K)

I watched the trailer to this on the old xbox so many times.

Did you ever play Nightcaster?

The new king's bounty games.

My wife loves it

S.L.A.I.: Steel Lancer Arena International.

I miss it every day.

Vhaidra

Geneforge series.

It's fucking ugly and its mechanics are pretty basic, but the setting is cool as fuck and I really enjoy the freeform structure of "here's a broad goal, you're a big boy, go handle it". That and shaping yourself a squad of minidragons and razing the strongholds of your enemies never fails to satisfy.

Also, the Shapers did nothing wrong.

Attached: geneforge.png (800x600, 434K)

I may have but I don't have memory of it. I know I recognize the box art at least.

Jade Cocoon. Such a hidden gem.

Attached: 61lgVnbEcKL._SX342_.jpg (342x349, 29K)

great game, good balance between characters being obnoxiously strong and fun to play, but matches not devolving into unplayable disasters as everyone's broken-ness mostly balances each other out

Attached: 63200_screenshots_2011-10-13_00002.jpg (1440x900, 286K)

I miss the good old days.

Attached: 465qdafga.jpg (220x311, 15K)

Attached: Endless_Ocean_Coverart.png (220x309, 162K)

I was a Jonathanmain. Fuck all the overpowered Somafags.

Alas, broken Yorick.

This fucking game just flat out refuses to work on any of my systems. I don't know what the fuck is going on, I have tried all the fixes and compability patches but no.

Tachyon: The Fringe

I just bought this on Amazon.

I have it on steam and played a little... should I go back to it

The original was pretty good, I got pretty far into it, is delta jsut an upgrade or what

Gotcha Force for the Gamecube

This on the OG box

Attached: Mad_Dash_Racing_Coverart.png (220x312, 161K)

i-Ninja
Medal of Honor Airborne
Snowboard Kids
Waku Waku 7

>try to get my friends into a game for us to play together
>they NEVER commit
Every game I've ever played I guess

Attached: 1520349853636.jpg (396x385, 17K)

Yeah, just like every other game from Zoetrope Interactive. You can check it if you like a lovecraftian point'n'clicks. Still the best game from them imo, Conarium wasn't as great.

Attached: npub-30252-ss6.jpg (1280x720, 471K)

Attached: Jedipowerbattle__62395.1454701599.jpg (500x495, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F2XPykK_oHg

Attached: startopia.jpg (800x981, 154K)

An expansion. New spells, monsters, allies, quests and of course story, once you clear the game, you unlock the Delta storyline which explains the history of the author, Magusar and how fucked the world is.

Attached: soul-sacrifice-delta-4.jpg (1280x805, 186K)

I really cannot believe this game sold less than 100 copies on steam.

Attached: 20190714_050212.jpg (1359x557, 238K)

> no remake with gameplay centered around recreating events from the pre-mission short stories

Attached: OutpostTwoAntagonistOnTheGameIcon.png (100x100, 3K)

War of the Monsters for ps2. I'm probably the only person who bought it on ps4 as well.

once a year there is a really great Skies of Arcadia thread. Last one got me through a pretty sleepless night when my dad was in the hospital.

Serious Sam.

Man i remember this game. Never could get into it when I was a kid since I didn't understand English.

I still got my ps2 copy, didn't buy on ps4 though. I mained Agamo and Robo 47, primarily played on Bay Town for the earthquake. Good times doing multiplayer with friends

Still trying to find this, but I know its real.

Attached: 17 Keys.jpg (944x541, 49K)

I had I-Ninja, the turret missions were fucking bullshit

Attached: 519XQKCAZRL._SX385_.jpg (385x347, 30K)

Wait, was that also released for the PS2? Was the first boss a beholder in a sewer?
I think I played that with a friend way back when, and we once spent an entire weekend sleepover playing through the campaign.

Attached: populous.jpg (800x984, 202K)

Attached: b4667c0db687707e0ac2fbc87d4431ef.jpg (3036x4293, 1.07M)

Here have a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=eck6ufpq04I&list=PL53A77D6A7A1EE2B1&index=2&t=0s

>he doesn't know

Way of the Samurai

Doesn't know about what?

Kal Online

World in Conflict

come on....

Shadow of Rome

Maybe people think you're a creep for other reasons

Lords of Gnosis

Online mmo rts

how can a game be edgy and comfy at the same time?

Vexx.

Nevermind, mistook that one with Aquanox 3.

and blacklight retribution

Attached: boi.png (1368x768, 1.34M)

Was a really good Resident Evil Clone.

Attached: 51B3A5EXGKL._SX385_.jpg (385x392, 40K)

cult of the wind

Attached: 1FB0E44E-00B9-4FE4-87C0-F3378E18CBD4.jpg (342x299, 33K)

Goemon for Smash!

Could it have been Holy Magic Century? Or Quest 64 in America.

Attached: holy-magic-century-n64.jpg (600x315, 54K)

Tell me more, I saw it the other day and am thinking of buying it.

>and had no right to be as good as it was
Except it was made by From Software.

Heretic

Attached: Heretic_ironlich.png (800x600, 79K)

Attached: mush.jpg (354x500, 50K)

I've mostly only ever seen indifference to this entry and it was always my favorite one. So many hours spent just fucking around and playing with the god powers. I wish it came back and I wish it wasn't stuck in copyright hell.

Attached: 1539520258836.jpg (800x1110, 180K)

motherfucking Gladius

i played the shit out of that game on the xbox when i was like 8, only game with good turn based combat

Attached: 51JKTk2wdJL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 45K)

Every thread until you play it.

Attached: Replay_adventrising_600.jpg (800x450, 73K)

Both this and black and white 1 were terrible games filled with lies and empty promises

Attached: Breakdowncover.jpg (220x314, 19K)

what a thoroughly retarded cover

Buck Bumble

CJ?

Two worlds 1&2

I played this a lot

Attached: Grandia.jpg (760x420, 130K)

Sam & Max 3d games.
Even Telltale stopped giving a shit when they realized their pieces of shit graphical novel were more popular, good fucking riddance.

Attached: Sam_&_Max_Save_the_World_artwork.jpg (220x308, 17K)

Dust 514
Wish I was joking

>we'll never get a Valis reboot
Why live?

Attached: Mugen_Senshi_Valis.png (320x280, 16K)

The soundtrack still sticks with me since i was a child

Attached: KCBoxUS.jpg (640x895, 94K)

Is the company still alive? Who owns the IP?

Attached: fa8a9223d04de547b3f2e41b28f99a3a4bfb59d3b45270d6de2a4a4b34e18477_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 44K)

Playstation All-Star Battle Royale

SimCity 3000 unlimited. No one ever talks about it. Everyone loves SimCity 4. FUCK SIMCITY 4.

Fighting EX Layer (or even the SF:EX games).
Game's pretty fun and new characters are free (except for Terry). Devs are pretty passionate too.

Too bad online's not that alive

Attached: 1533445053145.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

I feel like I'm the only one that couldn't care less

Bubble Witch Saga 2.

It may be another shitty IOS game from King, but in alot of ways it was the kind of Puzzle Bobble game I had wanted Taito to make for 15 years.

Is that motherfucking fantastic contraption
I love you

My dude. Played the hell out of 3000 together with MDK2 and Soulbringer that were on the same disc.

Dead State.

Don’t get me wrong: it’s an unfinished game, controversy from the dev team doing I don’t remember what shady shit and some of the mechanics are fucking bollocks (the combat sucks, the morale is either a walk in the park because you ace it at the start or an inevitable game ending because you didn’t, etc).

But behind all that, its a game concept that if it was actually pulled right, it would have been a fucking solid game (hell, I still think a game like this made by competent people would be in my top 5).

Attached: 1061AD36-7884-4091-A759-D92C5948975B.jpg (1776x988, 377K)

does it count if the series recently became very popular but you liked it way before then

Also pic related. It was a fucking solid spin off, would love a sequel.

Attached: 2815C67D-5E6D-4C2F-8454-3F1C401E389C.jpg (314x445, 45K)

Me and my cousin used to play the fuck out of this game at our Grandpa's house on a shitty little TV eating pizza and cheesey bread from the local pizza joint, and later we'd watch horror movies and shit.
God I want to go back

Attached: Evil Dead A Fistful of Boomstick.jpg (313x445, 37K)

My bruddah

My dude.
>tfw no remake/port of the DC versions and Sting is probably way too small of a company these days for Mag and Linear to appear in crossovers (assuming they wouldn't get overshadowed by a Dept Heaven character).

I played it when I was younger.
I'm pretty sure it got an HD remaster recently too.

Fuck yes, I even enjoyed 4. Yeah it was a step down but I still loved it, I don't care what anyone says. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... they were all amazing in their own special ways.

Attached: The-Main-51.jpg (700x835, 644K)

my nigga

Shrek 3 for ds

The Age of Decadence.

Still a classic imo

Attached: Rayman 1.png (220x282, 131K)

Riviera: The Promised Land on GBA. It was a fantastic JRPG.

Legendia was actually pretty good. I got my mom to buy me a copy after seeing it on XPlay and remember liking it.

I'm a bit late, but love this game so much. Fun fact, it was supposed to get a port on the og xbox, but got axed. Very unfortunate.

I love this game. Local co-op can be a pain sometimes because of the camera, but it was still a great time.

I couldn't get into it, but I can totally see why people would enjoy it. Xbox/PS2 were definitely the era of party driving games. I definitely remember playing freaky flyers a ton.

That game was fucking hard.

too bad one guy apparently ruined everything. i liked it a lot.

Attached: firefall-590x334.jpg (590x334, 34K)

I never played the first two but Great Juju Challenge was real fun with my brother

>too bad one guy apparently ruined everything.
Could you elaborate on that? I have never heard about that.

Homefront Revolution.

I'd help people with the achievements, completing missions on hard difficulty, show them the best tactics. Always drop what I was doing to sprint and revive a teammate.

Feels like I'm a lone NPC in a forgotten mmorpg or something.

The guy who owned the company mismanaged and would spend company money on frivolous shit like this bus here that had a ton of gaming computers in them for people to play Firefall on. He'd disappear for days then come back to the office yell at the workers and tell them to delete weeks of work for apparently no reason. Then just went "oops we're out of money no ones getting paid anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Attached: FireFall-Gaming-Truck1.jpg (610x355, 77K)

This game died quickly after a few days after release and was mainly due to three reasons
1) Poor marketing and censorship for us only
2) Released in a bad period to do so
3) Too simple gameplay and only 10 char. with same imputs
The devs likely made the game at the time to make something different from wwe, and then moved away from it (the 100% was a dev. joke) to focus on what they can do better aka wwe, however its a shame that such potential of a series was throwed away without having fixed its major problems with a sequel, so it was better if the series was given to other devs. that deeply knew what do with it or just a manga/anime series of the story.

Attached: image.jpg (298x300, 41K)

>5 fucking years since the first trailer

Attached: omori.png (400x400, 67K)

Thanks. I will probably look deeper into it on my own, since this kind of bullshit feels interesting to me. The idea with the bus seems so stupid. I don't know what he was thinking.

banjo kazooie.

The assualt class was so much fun. Nothing felt better than jumping on the walls, jetpacking above players and dropping clip, grenade, dash into them.

thanks for not making the image name the game name so i will never know what it actually is you double nigger.

Roller skates and samurai sword were way too much fun on levels with trampolines.

what is it you fucking mong

This was one of my favorite couch co-op games, nobody I know has even heard of it, let alone gives a shit about it.

Attached: A85A18BC-3A95-4A70-A1C7-B30C3BA5DFDF.png (220x312, 147K)

Came here to post this. Was just looking yesterday for how to get it running on pc

aidyn chronicles the first mage on nintendo 64

Based Saturnbro

There really isn't anything like dungeon siege. It was so comfy to just sit back and watch your dudes slaughter hordes of enemies and occasionally micro them if things got a little rough. Spellforce 3 is the only game thats come out in the last like 15 years thats close

Attached: dungeon siege.jpg (1440x1080, 326K)

This is one of my favourite N64 games. Unironically played it more than SM64.

All true. The killer is that like every other JP fighting game, the netcode just isn't very good, and for a more niche game like FEXL, solid online play can really make or break a games longevity.

Fun story: I bought this on Dreamcast instead of Skies of Arcadia because I was a dumb kid and didn't do my research. Still a good game but would've preferred nostalgia for Skies of Arcadia as I only played it years after the Dreamcast was commercially dead.

lol dead undead

Mech Commander. Came out the same year as a little known game called Starcraft.

Sunsoft.

This game right here.

We used to play a burned copy of this on my PS2 with a Swap Magic disc and a multitap back in middle/early high school. I fucking loved how you could customize the loadouts of which weapons appeared on the maps, but I've never met anybody else who knows this game.

Attached: Cold_Winter_PS2.jpg (262x379, 20K)

Every mildly obscure ps1, sfc, arcade, and x68000 game I like, I can't discuss any of my favorite games with anyone

I thought it was awful but it has the greatest character designs of any video game

Based I love both of these, sutte hakkun is by far the hardest game Nintendo has made

Orcs Must Die 1/2. One of the best tower defense games i've played.

Mah niggas

Attached: un_squadron.jpg (704x489, 73K)

Impossible creatures

And it's only me

Attached: file.png (780x585, 1.3M)

Duskers

It allowed you to push people off rooftops, pick up a lamppost and use it as a club, demolish buildings, make letterboxes explode, throw cars at villains... I think it was pretty damn fun.

I liked the concept, but it just seemed like you'd seen it all after 2-3 hours.
With more content it'd be great.

MY NIGGA

pic related

Attached: Cubivore.jpg (640x908, 87K)

first game I got on N64 was fun and wacky for about 10 minutes till I got to some open area with a tower. got bored as fuck and gave the game away and got goldeneye

i played the fuck out of those games

debugup

Hidden at the bottom of the thread is my list

Avalanche 1080
Lisa
Amazing island
Mario Rpg
Pokemon snap
Pikmin3
Kenshi
Atom RPG
To the moon

Gear Up
Minimum
DOOM '16 multiplayer

Attached: Downhill_Domination_Coverart.png (256x363, 220K)

Code Name STEAM

Attached: 180000CopiesSold.png (1000x500, 900K)

Granted its a very niche game

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 24K)

Played the single player when I was like thirteen and it spooked the fuck out of me. It was so good

I bet no one played this

Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3

Attached: 6_2.jpg (640x480, 88K)

Sin and Punishment

I liked it bro you're not alone

BS Infinite.

Attached: E2D4F8C6-B49E-41A0-A2E0-5031818BE47C.jpg (570x300, 22K)

>no results for Duke Nukem Zero Hour
Every time.

ArcheAge

Attached: cm2K9ZI.jpg (1914x1051, 710K)

WAIT A MINUTE

Castlevania HD

Being a SNK fan is suffering.

Attached: kofra-s21[1].jpg (480x360, 290K)

John Woos Stranglehold
it still hurts that 2 got cancelled.

Attached: 1563070820364.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Blair Witch was topical horror like F.E.A.R. 1. It wouldn't age well. Just about anything on the Nocturne engine ran like trash if you weren't running on a maxed out PC at the time.

>Conspiracy Theories and Mediocre Shooting: The Game
David Duchovny's flat delivery of his lines just make it comical

It was a well done love letter to the JRPG genre. Wished there was a direct sequel myself. Supposedly Tom Hall made a "spiritual successor" to wrap things up.

Just about anything that wasn't Mechwarrior or Armored Core died in a fire with the simulation genre.

Attached: 1560300466285.png (960x720, 734K)

I have bought Skyrim on five separate occasions. AMA

Valdis Story: Abyssal City

One of my most favorite games that I barely ever hear about.

I bought it on console when I didn't have a gayman PC. I think that validated my pirating of LE.

>Angel Devoid
Think cyberpunk Face/off (two year before the movie came out)

Attached: Angel Devoid.jpg (454x526, 36K)

Defender on the Gamecube

Stu?

>Captain Blood
It was such a weirdshit game. OTOH, the 90's era turned out a lot of oddities like Millenium: Altered Destinies.

Attached: Millenium Altered Destinies.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Lego Racers
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

Attached: Steambot_Chronicles_Dvd_ntsc-[cdcovers_cc]-front.jpg (1513x1000, 414K)

Attached: warlords2.png (2592x4928, 3.26M)

I'm here too, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4zioTMHB_o

Is the 1st or 2nd one better? My brother only played the second one and he said it was a masterpiece

Picross 3D, especially the first one
I even made my own 3D Picross game in unity

This game was hyped to shit on Yea Forums a decade ago. Was disappointed when I finally played it.

all the feels, most underrated game on the psx.

Soukaigi

I loved pretty much everything about it though. What didn't you like about it?

Super niche but the ones that played it know that is a hidden gem.

Sup?

I played it so much as a kid. Was super excited when I had the full Death outfit with scythe. Then I fell for an "Endless Online 3D" phishing scam they were running in the game (announcing out a fake url with login screen) and got all my shit stolen. Broke my heart (and my little brother's). We both stopped playing after that

Arena is a shitshow as well but what's wrong with the game itself is the shuffler is fucked up and matchmaking is DEFINITELY fucked up. But the worst thing about it is Standard and the shittons of OP as fuck bullshit that's in Standard right now.

THIS WAS MY FIRST RPG AND MY FAVORITE RPG OF ALL TIME THANK YOU FOR POSTING

I wanted to like it, but couldn't really get into it. It was still way too Senran Kagura for its own good. They should have either done a lot more to differentiate it or make it a proper off-shoot.

Freedom Force is a great game, but it's time has passed.

I liked it, but it was too Pretentious for its own good. Also, you had to solve a lot of the puzzles the way the devs wanted.

Attached: 220px-1080°_Avalanche.png (220x305, 132K)

For the longest time I thought it was crystal chronicles. But seeing how they are remaking it I must have been wrong lol.

2019..... I am forgotten....

This game honestly had a format with potential, it's too fucking bad the developer didn't care enough to try a little harder

Attached: sherwood.jpg (1002x572, 119K)

That game got fucked over so hard.

Playing this on an AMD cpu was suffering. If you didn't use an Intel (tm) brand Intel (tm) CPU, RNGesus would kill off all your workers and scientists if you didn't spend ALL your time on cultivating an excess of adults. Fun as hell sandbox mode.

Second this

Attached: F61F55C9-B0DC-4784-A68F-63612592D4D6.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Picked this up on a whim when I was ten or so.
I've never heard anyone talk about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Unirally

Fucking this. I loved the shit out of that game and have never heard anyone on Yea Forums or in real life mention it.

Every time we have a Summon Night thread, rampant yurifags destroy it.
Doesn't help that the other games never get translated either.

Even if I did play it, I wouldn't remember it. There was no shortage of knockoffs after Star Craft and Command and Conquer made the RTS genre explode. KKND is also a good series as well, but forgotten for not having the longevity of the other two.

War Inc had a novel twist: instead of a regular tech tree, you had a stock market simulator to develop and buy your own units. If you waned to win the fight, you had to beat the market.

Attached: war inc thumb.jpg (119x150, 11K)

Ghost recon wildlands

Gunmetal is what Thexder would be if it made it to the modern era.

Attached: Gunmetal.jpg (425x500, 36K)

The story was kind of dumb, but the game play was a ton of fun.

Attached: Slave Zero.jpg (432x521, 40K)

My fucking nigger. Too bad the 2nd isnt as good anf then the game serie died.

>hardlocked to 30fps and there is no way to change that
Made me drop the game after 2nd mission.
Also controls are questionable.

It killed episodic gaming and the SiN series when everyone pirated it to hell and back. The five people that bough this got treated to Source ports of the original SiN and its expansion pack.

Attached: SiN Episodes Emergence.jpg (640x889, 69K)

Mah nigga. I fucking love that game.

More like it failed because it sucked compared to the first one.

Came here to post this. Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 were fucking great, and I hope I get to play 3 at some point.

Nice taste user I bought the whole series a few months ago.

I remember seeing this at the vidya store

Moon base was better

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x480, 60K)

I played it. Tho I think it was only a demo, but that still should count.
The number in the title always fuck me over. You expect it to be the third game in the series, but no, it's the first game. Gift 3 is the name of the planet where the action take place. Kinda make me wonder how they would name sequel, if they even got a chance to do it.

Charles?

FlyFF

Tommorrow Children had a lot of problem but it was the comfiest game I played and all I have left of it is some Line stickers I found.

I see you friendos

Attached: 8.png (376x367, 94K)

The game got crapped on relentlessly by X-Com fans for not being an HD remake of the first game. It was a fun, campy TPS set in the X-Com universe.

Then X-Com: Alliance got cancelled and Hasbro turned Microprose into a tax write-off to prop up its ailing toy business. Then again, the alpha leaks weren't very promising.

Attached: XCom enforcer_front.jpg (414x501, 50K)

Them fucking tonfas was the best. And the best QTEs I've ever played through
youtu.be/z4x1IldCxyg

Attached: EOE_-_Eve_of_Extinction.jpg (265x375, 21K)

It had one of the first sex scenes in vidya outside of untranslated Eastern stuff. It had an intensely dark, gritty atmosphere led by a mentally unstable protagonist. The soundtrack is absolutely amazing. The game is also two hours long so you can beat it in an afternoon.

Attached: Dreamweb_cover.jpg (640x726, 84K)

Hellsinker is getting an updated rerelease on steam but I'm the only one who cares

Pic related was the funnest (and funniest) shit back in my teens. I miss it bros

Also I unironically love and cherish Duke Nukem Forever, The Surge, RAGE and Metal Gear Survive

Attached: 590e567c5bafe31bf4749ff2.jpg (323x433, 28K)

so much potential squandered

Attached: jytyrt5.gif (500x240, 1.85M)

fuck, came here for that exactly, metal arms it is then

If anyone here ever played this thing I'm going to rim my own asshole.

Attached: small_1668095316.jpg (250x355, 28K)

Jagged Alliance

Specifically 1 was magical. I get that a lot of people like 2, but I think the sequels got too complex or missed the point.

Attached: Jagged Alliance.jpg (640x400, 316K)

switch sequel when

>sequel for a game that sold 10 copies

Bangai-O HD Missile Fury

>Viva Pinata
>Catherine
>Pony Island
>Sunset Overdrive
>Democracy 3
>Sanctuary RPG
>Alan Wake

Then prepare your anus because I played it.
And speaking off, man, I hate some of the ways you had to free ghosts. Like, when you could solve the puzzles alone it was great, but each time the ai humans had to be involved it was just the worst. Shitheads would rather wander around the whole map expect for the spots where you want them to be. And you had some abilities to lure them, but it weren't very reliable. Combine this with the fact that you can't replay the levels (which means if you leave some ghost behind, he is lost forever) and you just get a handful of frustrating moments.

Magcians Dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZvoLsihzB8

I was frequently #1 worldwide on the website each week by playing 2 matches. I can see being #1 in the west, because who wants to suffer through bad google translate account creation, but Japan also?

It wasn't great, but I hit it up every arcade trip. Wiimote Nunchuck to move, hand gestures for spells, button for melee. It was aight. I realized something was wrong when the machine didn't have an internet connection since August of 2018 and the player stats website dissapeared in early 2019.

The machine was gutted (didn't even take out the nunchuck holder) and replaced with "Street Fighter V Type Arcade". I don't see many Burgerstani people paying $1.30 for one Street Fighter credit and then figuring out the account and in store/online matchmaking system thats all in japanese (only one stick on the cab) but thats just me.

RIP from the uncontested champion.

Attached: magicians dead controls.jpg (1200x675, 136K)

sacrifice

Attached: DrillDozer-SugimoriArt1.jpg (550x406, 49K)

Attached: 270px-Sudeki.jpg (270x380, 45K)

>Area 51
Kino. Fucking kino. I love you, user. Please marry me and have my children.

Clayfighter
Bloodyroar
A ton of lesser known génesis games

Rocket Robot on Wheels
Glover
Natural Selection 2
Duskers

Attached: 1542505588292.jpg (640x466, 58K)

are these still worth playing? maybe i'm a dumbass but i only like to play JRPGs on my Switch and I don't think Suikoden is on there. Not down with emulators

3d castlevania games
they are so good and so bad

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Test Drive Unlimited 2

this game right here was the only redeeming thing about the sims 2
also there is a sequel and its shit

Metal gear survive

got into it too late when nobody was playing it, what a shame.

Fucking loved this

Nancy Drew as a series.

Good point and click series

TMNT: Battle Nexus 2 (GBA)
Transformers: The Game: Autobots (DS)

My first games for the respective systems, and my favourite games for a long time.

BFBB is getting a remake and I’m happy as fuck
If they remake this one too I’ll never ask for anything ever again

Attached: 42F3FAE3-D3F6-400A-9DDD-19AC4419C5FA.jpg (220x189, 17K)

Cold Fear or, as I like to call it, Resident Evil, but on the sea and made by Ubisoft.

Attached: cold fear.jpg (1057x1500, 336K)

You pre-ordered, right user?

Attached: 85A46C70-A2B6-45FF-9585-7AF50765FDF8.png (750x1334, 556K)

tomba

Fox Mulder as the protag made the story solid gold.

>preordering
Get out of here before I shove your entire head into my butthole and discharge the three burritos I had for lunch on top of it

Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers.

Attached: dhbgodhand.png (741x592, 51K)

there it is.
spent days at a time taking turns with my dad trying to craft the perfect sword

Although I have recently seen an user or two who played it, which was nice.

Attached: LegendofLegacy2.jpg (1920x993, 1.5M)

Bushido Blade

My nigger

Attached: 1655748-bushido_blade_2__16_.jpg (1280x960, 116K)

Anyone?

Attached: B5D8D69E-AA88-490E-A859-5A2B68BE8D14.jpg (315x445, 52K)

you tell me to play it but you didnt include a name

>nip cover is much better than the actual western cover
The fuck frogs, how did you fuck that up?

Attached: sundered.png (1067x600, 540K)

Looks like somebody didn’t pre order and now it’s sold out :^>
This isn’t the newest AAA bullshit at GameStop where they’re gonna have 100,000 copies at launch regardless.

Great game, i was surprised it got a rerelease

Attached: radiant_historia_perfect_chronicles_wide.jpg (1000x362, 249K)

>tfw me and my bro played it when i waw 10 and my brother 7
>we squandered enough money for a bow
>we were shit fucking happy
>he also once landed in some fucking prison puzzle and he couldnt get out of it
>he made a new account and we played it again
holy fuck lad thanks for reminding me about this

Attached: the fuck man.jpg (517x412, 20K)

SOUL

Attached: thethingfuckyou.jpg (314x445, 32K)

Halo wars 1 and 2

I don't think I will ever find someone who played this as a kid or today or whatever...
god.. I really want 2..

Attached: deepfighter_front.jpg (1200x1195, 864K)

The HD remaster of Cel Damage is fucking horrible. They added health bars so you can't get 1 shot kills

Inazuma Eleven

Attached: a82378518d523075efae42f7e7e858fe.jpg (452x640, 72K)

Attached: 220px-Croc_Legend_of_the_Gobbos.jpg (220x247, 20K)

I'm not talking about the base game. If you've never played the Nyskrte custom maps, then as far as I'm concerned, you've never played Portal 2.

Attached: header_vQ9GbdL-460x215.jpg (460x215, 29K)

You beauty

Rayman Origins

well of souls

Dude tons of people love that game. Shame it never got a sequel

Just thinking about this game makes me want to commission porn of Sun Li. Super underrated GBA game.

Attached: sea-trader-rise-of-taipan-usa[1].png (480x320, 78K)