Where’s the release date, Mansley?

Where’s the release date, Mansley?

Attached: 352F8FE9-B4A1-45D9-AC74-D6271139078E.jpg (1080x600, 112K)

August 11

did u just come up with that date

>Going by datamines, he's been in development along with Joker
>8 months of development
4 models?
Numerous spells?
It being originally Male and Female Erdrick?
Vulturing Sugiyama and see if he kicks it so they can add as many songs as they want?
Which?

When Your Story comes out.

when what

day after evo
screencap this

The Dragon Quest 5 movie, user.

Attached: Dragon-Quest-Your-Story_04-03-19.jpg (600x337, 60K)

Do DLC packs for other fighting games usually take this long? The fighters pass was put up for sale in December 2018 and they gave themselves until February 2020 to release every character, i.e. 15 months. We're almost 8 months in and only 1 character has been released.

To be fair, Smash has way more variables than other fighters. The characters have to be viable in stages that are wild and non-flat, as well as work well will the 75+ other characters. Not to mention the items.

oh

they need a ton of animations compared to other fighting games. the only thing they don't need compared to base fighters are Palutena's Guidances.

That's not mentioning they come with a stage.

No

whered u get it from then

Next week bros, I can feel it

They honestly should just reveal all fighters and give out a expected time they should drop but I guess Sakurai enjoys having people blow up his twitter and speculation autism

nice asspull
i could see that, it's a friday and all,
couple days after Your Story, also possible
i like your optimism

I completely agree desu. The speculation and the wait is killing me. Even if it's only the month, like "Joker in April", it'd be better than nothing.

The speculation is good for marketing, so they never will.

Smash is the biggest fighting game in the world and any information about it dominates gaming news cycles.

What incentive does Nintendo have to reveal everything at once? The existence of the ballot and pretty much fucking any video game character being perceived as some level of viable makes hypotheses fun, and either way it gives free brand traction.

Completely agree.
Also good points, I'm just impatient.