Medieval game

>medieval game
>torches on walls

Attached: 1560225774484.jpg (320x401, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-27509559
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
nora.nerc.ac.uk/id/eprint/11584/1/2008bams2370%2E1.pdf
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/Volcano
scied.ucar.edu/shortcontent/how-volcanoes-influence-climate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil_climate_change_controversy
exxonsecrets.org/html/index.php
desmogblog.com/2016/07/08/exxonmobil-new-disclosures-show-oil-giant-still-funding-climate-science-denial-groups
scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/
desmogblog.com/2017/01/12/trump-kingmaker-billionaires-robert-rebekah-mercer-pouring-millions-climate-science-denial
ucsusa.org/global_warming/solutions/fight-misinformation/global-warming-skeptic.html
gci.uq.edu.au/brief-history-of-fossil-fuelled-climate-denial
af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFN1E75Q1ZO20110628?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0&sp=true
nytimes.com/2015/02/22/us/ties-to-corporate-cash-for-climate-change-researcher-Wei-Hock-Soon.html?_r=1
documentcloud.org/documents/1667906-soon-emails.html#document/p32
americanscientist.org/article/carbon-dioxide-and-the-climate
pmm.nasa.gov/education/articles/whats-name-global-warming-vs-climate-change
youtube.com/watch?v=_fujM6vvgF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_climate_scientists
environmentalscience.org/climatology
learn.org/articles/Climatology_Schools_and_Degree_Programs_Frequently_Asked_Questions.html
southampton.ac.uk/geography/undergraduate/careers/climatologist.page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosynierzy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Admittedly medieval settings and faux-Tolkein settings are a sign that developers are creatively bankrupt to the highest degree.

It makes sense that a team so creatively lazy also wouldn't do the barebones research.

Added to the list of things Lindy is completely ignorant about: wall sconces

Attached: 800px-Sconce_on_the_Strozzi_palace,_Florence.jpg (800x1062, 219K)

Which were lit on special occasions.

Attached: 1539906493489.png (718x444, 510K)

>medieval game
>african characters

Attached: 1556425563312.jpg (741x468, 39K)

>Game has fire arrows

Attached: 1534694943052.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Does he just not do any sort of research then? Is that the joke?

How the fuck else did they light up dark areas?
Lanterns would work too I guess but not to the extent of making torches obsolete.

I mean your game has to have light and a character holding a lantern doesnt always make sense. So fuck off with this retarded argument is my point.

>academic

>How the fuck else did they light up dark areas?

Things were expensive back then. Then didn't just light up the whole castle and the whole inside of the castle 24/7. In games and films they always have torches burning everywhere. If it was dark you'd carry a oil lamp or candle with you, like when the is a power outage and you walk around with a flashlight.

>I mean your game has to have light and a character holding a lantern doesnt always make sense. So fuck off with this retarded argument is my point.

Or the game can be dark at night making a sleep-cycle a good idea. Going around at night should require limiting to one handed weapons. Dungeons can have magical reasons why there is light, or having to light the dungeon can be part of the game.

Just do what Dragon's Dogma did and have the character tie the lantern to their belt. Problem solved.

>video game
>realism
Pick one

Fuck you for reminding me where THE FUCK is my fucking sequel

Would you expect these to be lit in a dungeon that's been abandoned for thousands of years?

reminder that Lindybeige claims:

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic
>battle of Zama didn't happen
>Romans carried one pilum
>Vikings weren't real
>berserkers weren't real
>climate change isn't real
>stagnant social mobility isn't real
>castles were defended by three soldiers
>butted mail is better than riveted mail
>operation market garden was a success
>Napoleon was literally Hitler
>The Churchill was the best tank in WWII
>The English won the Hundreds Years' War
>British naval guns on Malta could launch projectiles into space
>brodie helmets were superior
>English accents are superior
>English is the best language
>Normans weren't French
>imperial system is better
>dunkirk was a british victory
>british officers don't duck
>the bren gun was like a full auto sniper rifle
>boer concentration camps were refugee camps
>the French are German

dilate

cool, but literally who?

Lmao stop being poor. When the lights go out I start a gas generator, fill it with premium and then turn on everything in the house capable of producing light

what did he mean by this

unbased retard

Prove him wrong

Attached: 1551711976825.jpg (716x635, 70K)

In a Bethesda game? Yes.

it amazes me how many schizophrenics are on this board
mention anything and they will have these weird copypastas and images ready
like that guy who posts every time danielfromSL is mentioned, that guy who spams ugly asians in any asian girl thread, etc

you forgot >muskets are more effective than modern assault rifles

Lindybeige has been an enormous laughingstock for the better part of a decade m8, lurk more

yeah whatever buddy lol

>posting pasta is a symptom of schizophrenia

now this is an interesting diagnosis from who i'm sure is a credible licensed psychiatrist

what are you, some kind of shitpost historian?

Attached: 1561923951829.jpg (613x1233, 140K)

Young Lindy here reminds me of some celebrity, and I just can't put my finger on it

>british hobo
>ultimate authority on history

he's wrong
there

Claims here that are false:
>Swords and axes
>Horses
>Torches
>Vikings weren't real
>Berserkers weren't real

Claims here that are true:
>Throwing knives
>Scythes
>Climate change isn't real
>English accents superior
>English best language
>Normans not french
>Imperial system is better
>British officers don't duck

Claims here that I don't know, haven't watched enough Lindy:
>Double strap shields
>Mail coifs
>Pikeman didn't fight each other
>French language in the revolution
>Latin in the Roman republic
>Battle of Zama false
>Romans carried 1 pilum
>Stagnant social mobility isn't real
>Castles defended by three soldiers
>Butted mail better than riveted
>Market Garden was a success
>Napoleon was Hitler 0.1
>Churchill best tank in the war
>English won the 100 years war
>British Maltese naval cannons launch to space
>Brodie helmets superior
>Dunkirk was a british victory
>Bren gun is a fully-auto sniper
>Boer concentration camps were actually refugee camps
>The french are german

Of the claims that I know Lindy actually made, all of them are actually true. There's enough stuff I'm not familair with to check but either which way sounds reasonable. The rest is just misinfo. Lindy never said no-one used swords and axes etc.., he said they were light arms, side arms and improv arms for axes and not major weapons for dedicated frontal combat, which is absolute true, polearms (aka great weapons) take priority over hand weapons always.

Attached: 1358116598119.png (215x285, 7K)

>ungendered language
>best
*nglish is a soulless, materialist bug language for bugpeople (ie anglos). writing this post is fucking disgusting because i have to debase myself to this cretinous tongue. a thousand curses upon the *nglo menace and may the foggy albion sink into the ocean

Enjoy making your life more difficult, I guess. How often do you need to convert units?

>Scythes
Bending a scythe into a polearm was a common improvised weapon for peasants, especially in Eastern Europe.
Lindy didn't know this or even consider the possibility because he assumed all scythes are of the anglo-american sort, with S-shaped snaths like a grim reaper scythe.

Attached: serveimage.png (610x729, 454K)

but now your dick is on fire

>Enjoy making your life more difficult
in what way, please explain how, is using metrics more difficult?

Reveal ur language

Your image doesn't contain one (1) harvest scythe """bent into a weapon""". Your image is what Lindy actually argues existed.

>they hold the arrows in the drawn back state for an extended period of time while waiting for the target to approach
>they say to fire, with bows

Attached: pep.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

That none of the units correspond to anything IRL.

>improvised weapons from farming tools never evolved into purpose built weapons

Lindy you should know what a billhook is, you're a bong.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (236x419, 7K)

>medieval game
>uses torches

Attached: a torch.jpg (444x296, 10K)

Moving the goalposts is a specialty of yours

>how many English kings foots is this length of wood?

They are defined by natural constants, not some random guys foot

>scythes were never weapons!
>here are some weaponised scythes
>b-b-but those aren't farm scythes!
>farm scythes were improvised into weapons and led to the development of the war scythe pictured
>g-goalposts!

Go to bed, Lindy. You've got more dicks to suck in the morning.

climate change isn't real tho

And he's absolutely right.

it is, it has always been. ever heard of ice ages?

Do you think you could beat Lindy in hand to hand combat (dance-fighting is permitted)?

Attached: 1518133854834.png (397x547, 193K)

When people talk about ""climate change"", they always mean the anthropogenic hoax pushed by communists.

are you saying humanity has zero effect on the climate?

Until proven otherwise, yes.

t.brainlet

If he was had his hands and feet tied, maybe.

No that's global warming

if it does you better come up with a Final Solution for china India and africa lmao libtard

Attached: Explain.jpg (195x259, 18K)

global warming is the old term

Sure. So do the trees, cows, and moon. Your point?

>game has french berserkers

Attached: 1534408577725.jpg (1024x574, 120K)

>my arbitrary metric is better than yours

A man using imperial knows how much a foot is. A man using metric knows how much a meter is. Shit son the US has been a world leader in engineering and scientific development for generations using the imperial system and the British before them. Just because all your shit fits nicely into each other doesnt mean imperial is shit or even difficult to use.
>t. Canadian technician who routinely uses both

>Your point?
uhm clime change is real? are you ok?

Polluting a river isn't changing the entire planet's climate man. If you actually think humans are changing the whole planet you're retarded. Fucking ants have like 3 times our biomass and volcanoes throw out more greenhouse gases than we do.

Climate change is real its always changing. Communists and scientists looking for grants intentionally use vague terminology to muddy the waters and push thier agenda in the uninformed

No, he is right in a lot of things but wrong in others.

And you know this how?

metric is anything but arbitrary

Thanks for outing yourself as willfully ignorant. Nice.

Go away, Lindy.

hopefully one day you'll realize just how ignorant you are.

>Communists and scientists looking for grants intentionally use vague terminology
So just because you don't understand it it doesn't mean it's "vague terminology."

Doesn't really change my point.

>When the lights go out I start a gas generator, fill it with premium and then turn on everything in the house capable of producing light

The lights very rarely go out where I live. It hasn't happened in literally years.

Fucking useful idiots, don’t vote please

>use vague terminology to muddy the waters and push thier agenda in the uninformed

What vague terminology?

It happened to me near Madison wi a week or so ago, a thunderstorm fucked up our block

people like this are incredibly annoying to listen to. they live to tell other people they're wrong and collect minutiae to check peoples statements against, regardless of the point they're making. they either can't grasp what romanticism is or they do and simply choose to wallow in dissatisfaction with their hoard of 'facts' and 'realism'. you can pinpoint the exact moment their peckers start getting hard - the roll of the eyes and the amazed, indignant expression, as if they can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to say what you've said about whatever topic they've taken upon themselves to curate (in this case, medieval lore that's mostly hearsay or shit nobody really knows about)

basically lindy bindy needs to shut the fuck up. all of them need to shut the fuck up. who wants to watch a whole video of nothing but pointing out problems with no solutions?

>personifying inanimate objects like some kind of schizophrenic

jesus christ how cringe

So is everyone a communist now?
Anthropogenic Global Warming is widely accepted everywhere in the world, outside of a certain party who believes the earth is 6,000 years old.

how about the fact that people have to constantly convert units
bbc.com/news/magazine-27509559

>pointing out problems with no solutions
But the solution is simple, stop being a fucking lazy retard and actually try to make a good story without resorting to retarded shit.

>Industrial pollution can't affect plants and animals
Imagine being this retarded

>"I never bothered to learn scientific history and vocabulary, therefore scientists are wrong about this topic!"

>global cooling will kill everyone by 1980 if you don't give us more money and power
>global warming will kill us all by 2000 if you don't give us more money and power
>extreme weather will kill us all by 2010 if you don't give us more money and power
>climate change will kills us all by 2020 if you don't give us more money and power
>if you don't elect AoC president then the world will end by 2031
Imagine buying into propaganda literally meant to give leftists more power and control.

Ever notice how people who defend imperial only ever try to downplay how useful metric's simplicity and effectiveness is, and never point out any positive about the imperial system?

Yeah, fucking retarded sailors.

Ahh yes, the "you're dumb if you don't agree with me"

Please,decribe, in terms a retard like me can understand, how humans affect the climate more than volcano explosions or the moon?

How come it was a global cooling crisis in the 70 s, global warming after that, and now its juct " change"?

>"language" is an inanimate object
>personifying inanimate objects, a tradition in english literature, is a symptom of schizophrenia

ok retard

>scientists looking for grants intentionally use vague terminology
Such as?

Attached: 1340595407297.jpg (254x228, 9K)

Global Cooling was never part of climatology mainstream
None of your greentexts ever happened, have sex

>deconstructs your trash castle

Attached: Shadiversity.jpg (350x197, 14K)

I don't see a problem here. All of these claims are correct.

You really don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m not the same user, but literally google it

Wow if we all used imperial those wouldn't have happened either... The two leading industrial powers of all time both used the imperial system proving its hardly an inferior system. Just because you grew up using metric doesn't make any real difference in the effectiveness of either system.

claims require proof

The pikemen one is based off of reenactment knowledge. When they had two pikemen groups go at each other for shits and giggle they ended up with both sides suffering heavy casualties.

based lindy

>local environmental conditions are the entire planet
By that logic a beaver building a dam and fucking up an ecosystem is climate change.

>faux-Tolkien
more like faux-DnD. Tolkien is kind of out of reach for the average game writer.

Attached: 1441772691482.gif (560x485, 27K)

Based retard
Give proof or shut the fuck up

don't forget
>whiffs deeply the stench of his own farts, his erection throbbing against his leg

because muskets killed or wounded more people per round fired it means they were more effective weapons of war. Also they apparently scared people more.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
Imagine thinking you have a clue what you're talking about.

Remember user, the people who need the multimillion grants said a thing, and mu favorite talking head repeated so you're fucking stupid if you dont believe humans are the major reason the climate is "changing"

fuck off phone poster

I love it when you idiots say that the scientific terms being too hard to understand means that they're untrue. And you fags still love to bring up grant money despite the fact that climatologists despite their average wages are less than a common lawyer's.

Attached: 1309741275687.png (520x477, 289K)

nora.nerc.ac.uk/id/eprint/11584/1/2008bams2370%2E1.pdf

Have sex

>ancient abandoned cave
>torches up and running throughout the whole system

Fucking faggot, here some other user with more then 70 IQ did the work you were incapable of

>gets btfo
>but muh phone poster
Don't vote please.

>Press reports at the time did not accurately reflect the scientific literature.

Imagine not reading the article you posted yourself
See and hang yourself

>game portrays france as a powerful military force

Attached: 1541247130630.png (585x663, 765K)

France had something absurd like 83 languages during the French Revolution, and of the 26 million people in France, only like, 3 million actually spoke French.
After the Revolutionthey cut way down on the amount of languages and made France Mono Linguistic.

>media overpanic and political posturing doesn't reflect reality
Holy shit son, you don't say?

Imagine being this fucking stupid and incapable of reading lmao

>Implying
This faggot is STILL butthurt lindy BTFO the Katana fucking S E E T H I N G lamo

never registered to vote because it's all a sham and democracy doesnt exist. get dabbed on smoothbrain

The scientific literature widely accepted global warming you fucking troglodyte, scientists weren't pusing the Global Cooling hypothesis

>never used to get blackouts
>move to a new state
>get blackouts every damn year, sometimes for longer than 24 hours
Fuck Delmarva

Not him, but I believe he's talking about the way "global warming" has slowly evolved to "climatic change" in the GIEC's gospel.
Their view on the reasons for this change are also unscientifically ethnocentric, especially considering the effect of CO2 produced by human activities, which is still infinitesimal compared to the natural CO2 production of oceans and forests.
It's a real problem because it's used to brainwash people into thinking they can "save the world" by buying electric cars, and to push various other political agendas and of course lots of taxes.

Attached: 1559200551956.jpg (500x688, 100K)

Just stop

Attached: 1538576914890.gif (500x189, 497K)

Attached: 1560505718239.jpg (1024x683, 247K)

You can literally google your questions and get them immediately.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/Volcano
>Volcanic sulfate aerosol absorbs longwave radiation emitted by Earth's surface when emitted into the stratosphere. The absorption in the stratosphere tends to result in a cooling of the troposphere.

scied.ucar.edu/shortcontent/how-volcanoes-influence-climate
>Volcanoes emit approximately 100 times less CO2. We know that volcanoes cool the Earth, because when volcanoes erupt, satellites detect a decrease in outgoing longwave radiation and surface temperature decreases.

There, easy. Take some initiative, you lazy moron.

>en.m.wiki

Haha no

Attached: next-youll-say-i-was-only-pretending-to-be-retarded-10030547.png (500x303, 92K)

Global Warming hasn't "evolved" into anything, it is still accepted and used terminology, even used interchangeably with Climate Change
The problem is that retards were asking how is the Earth getting warmer if it snows in winter, so now they put more emphasis on Climate Change to avoid confusion.

Guess what shaped the planet into what it is today

>I believe he's talking about the way "global warming" has slowly evolved to "climatic change"
Climate Change was always the term, idiot. Global Warming and global cooling describe certain phenomena occurring within the subject. Do some basic research, moron.

you cant possibly be this fucking stupid.

Sounds based.

Attached: Majora's_Mask_Arrows_Fire_Arrow_(Artwork).png (432x352, 130K)

Post actually based medieval/fantasy youtubers.

Attached: Shad - back scabbard.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

>some scientists say something is going to happen
>the media takes it and runs with it, pretending there's a 100% consensus that despite significant disagreement
>but we promise that isn't what's happening this time too.
Hey remember when they leaked all those emails where climate scientists discussed how to fake the data?

Pic not related right?

your brain has a delay

The thing is that a farming scythe would never be used as a weapon. If you've ever used one, it's not just a straight pole. It's a specially wave-form pole designed for sweeping the blade horizontally across grasses. Even holding one grim reaper style is painful.

>this thing never happened
>here's the first result when you Google it talking about it
>yeah but it never happened
OK then.

witcher as fuck

what video game is this

Is your own foot substantially bigger or smaller than that of any other co-ethnic males?

Good one

No, I don't remember because that never happened
Again with your schizophrenic ramblings, lose weight

So you're completely ignorant about Lindy and the topic of this thread?

that's a bold face lie which is easy to disprove.

Attached: memoryhole.png (1694x688, 47K)

Read articles before citing them you fucking imbecile
That very same article explain how it was a minority view even in the 70s, it was never mainstream climatology

It happened several times since the middle age. It affected the agricultural capacity a lot, and climate change was one of the main reasons for growth or decrease of the population.
I believe the main debate here is if the current change is of human origin or not.

I can't tell which side you're on

maybe he means just the metal bladey bit then, ye?

Imagine being this fucking stupid
oof

works in terraria :^)

No, the main debate is what to do about it, only low IQ creationists deny human effect on climate change

Dunno, but I kinda like the medievalists.

Works on my computer :)

>let me measure this thing by an infintesimal fraction of the speed of light
>i'll need to know what a second is but that varies based on speed, altitude, and gravity
>I'll also need to know what a meter is so I need to know the speed of light or trust this arbitrary metal bar

>it's not just a straight pole.

Attached: .DSC_1957.large-800x531[1].jpg (799x531, 172K)

Imagine falling for infantile word games in 2019

>calling someone gay has always meant that they are homosexuals :D
>faggot has always refereed to homosexuals :D
>freedom of speech doesnt mean freedom from consequences :D

>oof
You have to go back.

Lmao what the fuck is this post
Take your meds

>Communists and scientists looking for grants intentionally use vague terminology to muddy the waters and push thier agenda in the uninformed

Source? Because the're plenty of evidence for the contrary.

Here are sources of corporate factions and politicians skewing climate research data so that they can deny climate change.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil_climate_change_controversy
exxonsecrets.org/html/index.php
desmogblog.com/2016/07/08/exxonmobil-new-disclosures-show-oil-giant-still-funding-climate-science-denial-groups
scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/
desmogblog.com/2017/01/12/trump-kingmaker-billionaires-robert-rebekah-mercer-pouring-millions-climate-science-denial
ucsusa.org/global_warming/solutions/fight-misinformation/global-warming-skeptic.html
gci.uq.edu.au/brief-history-of-fossil-fuelled-climate-denial
And here are sources of aerospace engineers having politicians attempt to bribe them to deny the results of their climate research.
af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFN1E75Q1ZO20110628?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0&sp=true
nytimes.com/2015/02/22/us/ties-to-corporate-cash-for-climate-change-researcher-Wei-Hock-Soon.html?_r=1
documentcloud.org/documents/1667906-soon-emails.html#document/p32

Knyght Errant
Wayofarchery
Scholagladiatoria

Been here since 2008, faggot

Metatron

you realize that todays imperial units are based on metric standards

>the debate on what to do lol

You mean
>do what we tell you to do or you are a fucking nazi that hates the planet.

The climate change narrative is about voluntarily giving a handful of unaccountable people/corporations complete control over the global economy under the faulty pretense that they will some how 'fix' the climate change 'issue' by acting as defacto middle men in order to facilitate an undisclosed solution for an intentionally vaguely defined problem. Not a single person on the planet has ever argued that 'the climate literally never changes' but suspiciously every time this fucking conversation comes up some left wing retard starts out by pulling out this strawman and implying people who disagree with them most surely follow the beliefs of that strawman, they proceed to roll their eyes and talk down to these retards for not being smart enough to see that climate can change, and that anyone who disagrees with climate change, which coincidentally uses a definition thats completely different from the seemingly harmless phrase of 'climate change', is some kind of irrational monster that needs to be put down and silenced for the good of the entire planet. People are getting sick of this shit. The only people you are fooling are yourselves.

>"global warming" has slowly evolved to "climatic change"

Go be a retard somewhere else.

americanscientist.org/article/carbon-dioxide-and-the-climate

pmm.nasa.gov/education/articles/whats-name-global-warming-vs-climate-change

Attached: 7652-2009129162347652-2010-01PlassFA.jpg (500x473, 41K)

And just what are these vague terms you don't understand?

Telling your opponents they're stupid is not a very good way to convince them, you know. You need facts to back your claims. Don't worry I don't expect them on Yea Forums, but there are good reasons to think the GIEC isn't completely honest, look it up for yourself. It doesn't mean the human influence on earth is non-existent, pollution from plastic and chemicals is of course a real problem, same for deforestation, but probably not the climate.

Attached: 1547998446687.png (882x1025, 246K)

Well brainlet, let me explain it to you even though it should be obvious. It's an example of people changing the definitions of words to suit their agenda and then pretending that they never changed the definitions of those words.

Gay use to mean happy. Faggot use to mean a bundle of sticks, and was the symbol for fascism. The so called homosexual agenda co-opted a ton of non-gay symbols and words in order to make their movement appear more mainstream. The rainbow is another example. Paradoxically, leftists also started using faggot as a slur to mean homosexual males in order to irritate followers of fascism. I doubt in your entire life that you've ever heard either word used with their proper meaning.

>intentionally vague terminology
Like what? Most of the climate change related terminology consist of vocabulary learned in a middle school science class.

Attached: 1469694962028.jpg (479x592, 55K)

AGW has overwhelming support not only in climatology, but among literally every related scientific field. It is also accepted by virtually every relevant political party on the planet, except that one party who believes in Noah's ark

>suspiciously every time this fucking conversation comes up some left wing retard starts out by pulling out this strawman and implying people who disagree with them most surely follow the beliefs of that strawman, they proceed to roll their eyes and talk down to these retards for not being smart enough to see that climate can change
Great analysis, see for example.

>widely accepted everywhere
also the MCU are the greatest movies ever made

climate change is the 2012 of conspiracy theories.

unsurprised by amerimutts who unironically believe in it.

>look i post an article this article shows me how to think why dont you also think this way

Do a whole time line faggot. Climate changed has morphed into global cooling, to global warming, to ozone depletion, back to global warming then cooling and now the official phrase is anthropogenic climate change, but that was too hard for the smoothbrains to pronounce so its been dumbed down to just climate change. If you lived longer than 15 years you would know this and we wouldn't have to explain this to you.

Name 5 climatology papers where the use of these words is inconsistent. You must have them if you're so sure about it

Languages evolve. Go look up the definition of "literally" in the Meriam-Webster. Your head will literally explode.

I always wonder why morons like you think that people are going to consider what you say when you would rather rant about nonsensical identity politics than post sources.

Imagine thinking this is a valid or even remotely clever analogy
Imagine being overweight and never having seen a vagina

Complete strawman but ok, I'm not going to convince you anyway.

I'll explain without bait
>Muskets kill more per bullet
>Effective range was lower, so had to move closer
>ie. no blind firing into sand dunes/at trenches/at a jungle
>used in large formations/lines rather than riflemen stupidly far away
>Cover fire wasn't a thing
There, muskets were fired at a more reasonable range than modern assault rifles, were used in environments more likely to hit, therefore hit more often and killed more often. A lot of shit in this thread is cherry picked out of context stuff.

REGARDING SCYTHES
>tool for cutting ankle high shit
>needs modifying to be a viable improvised weapon
>military scythes do exist, but the discussion was about farming scythes specifically
>Hatchet or pick could be used as an improvised weapon with no modification
>FARMING SCYTHES NEED MODIFICATION TO BE VIABLE WEAPONS
>MILITARY SCYTHES EXIST, BUT THEY AREN'T FARMING SCYTHES

You didn't even try to read it. kek you are such a moron.

How does one name a paper

Cope

>>Muskets kill more per bullet
Also, shit medical care

So which scientific papers and climate press conferences used global warming and climate change interchangeably? You have sources for your claims, right?

You cite them you incel freak

Oh please, we are past that point, we are just asking ourselves if its manmade or not.

climate change doomposters are flat-earther tier of retarded

the better question is how much are we contributing

>medieval game

The absolute limit of western creativity

>Animal behaviors and factories have comparable impacts on nature

Attached: K86kVK2.jpg (486x168, 11K)

>>look i post an article this article shows me how to think why dont you also think this way

Why the hell should anyone listen to you? You're a spastic retard on Yea Forums that can't even spell properly or provide his own sources for claims.

Attached: okkid-ok-kid-memes-49523190.png (500x586, 159K)

Do you have a source of climatologists, geologists, or aerospace engineers changing definitions to suit their agenda?

The only reason why I believe in global warming is because I want to see the Earth burn.

Seriously, if I don't get to watch civilization collapse in my lifetime I'll be very disappointed.

As a heads up for anyone not baiting
>big fuckoff hole in ozone layer above Australia
>Takes ~15-30mins in summer sun to develop a minor sunburn in COASTAL REGIONS (ie. temperate regions, this doesn't even take tropical and sub tropical regions into account)
>Mad high skin cancer rates (ie. 1/3 will develop in their lifetime)

>Tfw resetera is invading a Yea Forums Lindy thread

Attached: 1558434655515.jpg (574x552, 34K)

i doubt civilization will crash in the next 2-5 years

>it's global warming
>we're headed for an ice age
>warming
>ice age
and they seriously think people are stupid enough to believe in global warming?

>changing the definitions of words to suit their agenda and then pretending that they never changed the definitions of those words

So you're just going to ignore like the past 20 years of scientists putting out TV specials, public papers, and seminars trying to teach the general public the difference between the terms global warming and climate change?

What terminology are you not understanding?

Even if global warming/climate change is a hoax, if all it achieves is to move us from fossil fuels into a renewable energy economy that alone is worth it.

You're presenting a fact and driving people to believe a completely false claim after it. Gay used to mean happy and carefree, which eventually went on to be used to describe whores; women that were "carefree" in reference to societal judgement for their promiscuity. I'll admit I don't recall the progression to meaning a homosexual, something to do with those that willingly act in a way that society would frown upon (sexually) without care. It's also easy to see how faggot; a bundle of sticks, got used as an insult against flamers. But yeah, let's just ignore all the other context in favor of your narrative.

Attached: 1512846323892.png (406x452, 30K)

>he doesnt know about the polar shift theory
both are possible

Then you have people like AOC fucking it all up by using it as a means to destroy the economy in the name of Socialism. If the green new deal were about lessening our dependancy on fossil fuels then it would have been pro nuclear. Instead it is strictly against nuclear power options, because the other means are both more expensive, and require massive amounts of unskilled laborers to be indebted to the state.

>we're headed for an ice age
we are still in one

Jesus christ, you're a moron. They teach the hydrologic cycle and global jet streams in elementary schools.

Lindy is based.

based sarcasm

>sarcasm
Suuuure.

>no one used scythes
they were never used as a weapon yes
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
pikemens duty was to hold the line against cavalry charges so he was somewhat right
>Vikings weren't real
>berserkers weren't real
vikings are heavily romanticized and berserkers were more pagan rituals than anything used in real battles, an angry naked man would die really quick

You can't possibly be serious. Hence, sarcasm.

>that guy who spams ugly asians in any asian girl thread
nothing wrong with that
racemix threads need to be shutdown
take it to Yea Forums fuckface

>hey my name isn't "Toblerone"

They were called faggots because they were thrown at the base when the fire was being lit, as though they were kindling.

There's only two things that can happen to a system of energy like the climate. Energy can either be added or subtracted. Energy increasing cannot, and will not ever, lead to energy decreasing. This is basic science. Any theory based on a contradictory theory is wrong *from the very beginning.*

This. It's only about enslaving the masses. That's why your hear about climate change 24/7 on TV. The problem is it's working, some people will gladly pay more taxes so they can "save the world".
See how sects lure people into thinking that the end is near and they're the only solution.

Are you going to tell us what these so-called "intentionally vague terminologies" are?

>There's only two things that can happen to a system of energy like the climate. Energy can either be added or subtracted.
Thank you for proving you never passed 5th grade.

It took you ten minutes to come up with that bullshit?

user you are now attempting to discredit the entire field of thermodynamics. It's time to stop posting.

w-what's wrong with danielfromSL?

Attached: 1561557266366.jpg (148x149, 9K)

>Energy increasing cannot, and will not ever, lead to energy decreasing
Lol wut ?

>bullshit
basic, fundamental fact. Do you have any arguments? No, I didn't think so.
>what is the law of conservation of energy

>claims scientists use vague terminology
>talks about "climate energy" without listing any specific atmospheric processes

Attached: 1470852438905.png (371x353, 148K)

This is some elaborate shitposting. Good job.

If you need terminology to explain things then you have already failed as a scientist. A dictionary doesn't use the word in its own definition. Climatologists do.

>Energy can either be added or subtracted. Energy increasing cannot, and will not ever, lead to energy decreasing.
What "energy" are you talking about?

>still no arguments
Climatologists think energy is magic and just disappears if you add it to a closed system.
Heat is energy. That is actually something taught in elementary school, which you apparently never went to.

>A dictionary doesn't use the word in its own definition. Climatologists do.
10/10

If you're a shitposting troll then I applaud you for your dedication.

Still not an argument
Still not an argument.

Attached: 3547hw.png (720x303, 96K)

I'll use your caveman terminology.
Whatever 'climate energy' you're talking about is shifted due to the different elements dispensed into the atmosphere under different climates. There is no complete "subtraction."

such a funny meme, yet it is tragically still not an argument.

On the point of scythes, you can literally google "war scythe" and find out.
It's still termed as a scythe, it just doesn't look like the more well known scythe.
youtube.com/watch?v=_fujM6vvgF4

So you're just going to ramble on about a nondescript energy without citing a source or an example then?

Holy shit why are americans so fucking stupid? Does getting your dick mutilated at a young age fuck up your brain or something? It would explain the huge similarity with muslims.

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

You're just further proving you're retarded

>Whatever 'climate energy' you're talking about is shifted due to the different elements dispensed into the atmosphere under different climates. There is no complete "subtraction."
"climate energy" is a term only you seem to use. It doesn't matter what form energy is in, it always obeys certain fundamental laws. Energy moving around in a closed system will not remove that energy, IE the climate heating up due to a thinning ozone layer as well as greenhouse gases causing more solar energy to be retained within the atmosphere will not cause the Earth to cool down magically like you seem to think it would. If a greenhouse effect is created, it will heat the Earth perpetually until the greenhouse is destroyed. A greenhouse effect cannot and will not ever lead to a new ice age, because it can only heat things. For it to lead to an ice age, the greenhouse would have to be cooling the earth somehow. Heat traveling around the world will not cool it off, only rearrange thermal energy.

Climate change is about the shifted displacement of atmospheric radiation energy, not the pure decrease/increase of energy, you moron.
Every post you make outs you as a retard that doesn't know what he's talking about.

Attached: 1486010243154.png (485x544, 496K)

>a nondescript energy
Energy obeys the same laws regardless of what form it is in. It cannot be created or destroyed, only rearranged. When discussing the climate, there is no need to discuss what kind of energy because we're already talking about the temperature. Anyone with an IQ above 80 would know that temperature is thermal energy.

And the problem is...?

are we going to die for real or its just another insane ramblings from schizophrenic alarmists who glady will suck the cock of corporations who are pushing the climate change meme

>DUDE WE ARE GOING TO DIE IN 50 YEARS!!
>NO WAIT...WE ARE GOING TO DIE IN 100 YEARS!!
>UUUH...ACTUALLY WE ARE GOING TO DIE IN 1000 YEARS!!!

at this point its like screaming for wolves

>Climate change is about the shifted displacement of atmospheric radiation energy, not the pure decrease/increase of energy, you moron.
What absolute bullshit. Climate change is specifically about the increasing temperatures of the Earth's surface and atmosphere.
>Every post you make outs you as a retard that doesn't know what he's talking about.
You're so full of shit.

Attached: 1554597341737.jpg (727x991, 131K)

>Energy can either be added or subtracted.
Wow, user! I'm sure no climatologist ever thought of this! Quickly, go to the nearest science institution or university and tell them of your intellectual superiority and dismantle climate change once and for all!

Attached: 1372901802930.png (396x549, 578K)

Ah yes, your strawman of climate change is the real thing you need to disprove, not the actual arguments surrounding climate change.

Attached: 1513761124485.png (951x451, 133K)

>Climate change is specifically about the increasing temperatures of the Earth's surface and atmosphere
Yes, but where does the heat go, dumbass? Hint: it doesn't disappear.

Friendly reminder that the best way to save energy is by not using energy. That means the fewer people to use energy the better.
Also introduce smaller and cheaper nuclear power plants so we can stop burning tree and coal like it's still goddamn 1890.

Everyone knows Climatologists aren't real scientists. It's not even a field of science. You might as well call psychology science. It's not at all shocking that climatologists lack comprehension of the basic principles of thermodynamics.
>Ah yes, your strawman of climate change is the real thing you need to disprove, not the actual arguments surrounding climate change.
>strawman
No, you don't get to play this game. You claimed that climate change has nothing to do with increasing or decreasing temperatures on Earth, which is literally all about increase and decrease of energy on Earth. You're so fucking retarded and mindless, do you have any real knowledge of science or are you operating on pure NPC rules?

>mankind survives
all that fuzz for nothing

>Climate change is specifically about the increasing temperatures of the Earth's surface and atmosphere

Do you seriously think that when people say "increasing temperature" they means completely eradicating cold air? Do you think that nobody but understands thermodynamics?

heat isnt energy retard

>Everyone knows Climatologists aren't real scientists
And there it is, everyone. Jealousy and bitterness of people knowing more than him.

>Telling your opponents they're stupid is not a very good way to convince them, you know.
A """person""" who is too retarded to understand that the massive scientific consensus about climate change, backed up by tons of research from all over the world, is better than a bunch of hired "experts" with no credentials, is not worth trying to convince.
We just laugh at the denialist retards and other creationists.

Not him but at this point I can no longer tell who's trolling who. I think you're both retards to take the other seriously.

Norman Borlaug.

>Yes, but where does the heat go, dumbass? Hint: it doesn't disappear.
What kind of fucking oblivious retard are you to take my question and try to use it against me? How can increasing heat lead to an Ice Age? It can't. Period. Full stop. There's nowhere on Earth for it to go except as radiation into space, and the Earth is gaining heat faster than it disperses it due to the greenhouse effect. Climatologists have a fundamental disconnect from thermodynamics and reality. If the Earth is heating up, then it will heat up. If the Earth is cooling off, then it will cool off. There's not some magic point where if you heat up enough that the scale flips back into cooling off.

depends if we don't have a catastrophic war or two while this is all going down. i doubt humanity will go totally extinct, but we certainly won't be living in an industrial society anymore. people will be subsistence farmers or in roving warbands fighting with swords and shields like we did a thousand years ago.

>Climatologists aren't real scientists
And you are?

so the problem solves itself.

all that fuzz for nothing.

>Climatologists aren't real scientists. It's not even a field of science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_climate_scientists
environmentalscience.org/climatology
learn.org/articles/Climatology_Schools_and_Degree_Programs_Frequently_Asked_Questions.html
southampton.ac.uk/geography/undergraduate/careers/climatologist.page

>Do you seriously think that when people say "increasing temperature" they means completely eradicating cold air? Do you think that nobody but understands thermodynamics?
What the fuck are you even talking about? Climatologists claim the Earth is heating up. Ok. Then they claim the Earth is actually, technically, cooling off. Not ok. You can't have your cake and eat it too. One of these things is not the other.
Not an argument

>posting pasta is a symptom of schizophrenia
Posting the same shit regularily, even after it's debunked, copypasting, >30 posts by this ID, replying to your own posts, not addressing given arguments look pretty schizo to me.
Happens on /pol/ every thread, guess it's like a proffessional hazard for shills.

i mean, yeah.

Bitches don't want to pee fire

You can practice science without doing it for a living. Climatologists claim to practice science for a living and don't even do it as a hobby. Like psychologists.
yes, academia has convinced itself that many things are sciences that are not. Whoop de doo.

>climatologists lack comprehension of the basic principles of thermodynamics
Proof?

What terminology confuses you?

Literally brought it up already, greenhouse heating cannot cause an Ice Age. More heat = higher temperatures. It does not lead, magically, to an ice age happening like they claim we're going into.

His entire career is making intentionally wrong videos to get clicks from people waiting to blow him out again, then get more clicks by making a response video to almost every one of his videos where he looks directly at evidence only to restate his opinion to get even more clicks.
No idea why people think anything he says is serious instead of a character like any other actor.

Many people have replied to you asking what scientific terms you don't understand and you have yet to answer them. You just proved you're a disingenuous idiot.

Attached: 1373404289286.jpg (722x720, 70K)

Conduction, radiation, and convection say hi.
Or do you seriously think that every bit of Earth's surface reacts to heat the same way?

This. This faggot wants to keep rambling about shit he knows nothing about while claiming scientists or people with sources are wrong.
There's no getting through to these kinds of morons and all it does is waste time and kill brain cells. Nobody believes this fag anyway.

Just let this thread die.

Attached: 1555798700198.gif (320x240, 997K)

nothing, manletears has beef with him because daniel told him his griefing videos are shit

The absolute beatdown of that retard was pretty heartwarming desu

>tfw noticing a lot of political and climate related conspiracy shit recently
its all so tiresome

That's pretty funny. I was worried he diddled a kid and got away with it or something. I leave this boring thread with more respect for him, thanks.

>they were never used as a weapon yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosynierzy

the guy is also a climate change denier, so pretty much a retard that has retarded opinions on things he doesn't have the first understanding of.

When people talk about schizos, they are only partly joking.
We do have a lot of schizo spectrum people here, as it correlates heavily with being a loner, paranoia over privacy and saying "nigger" which gets you banned from other places.

The numbers increased with election, when Yea Forums was pimped up by subhumans as a bastion of "free speech" in the sense of
>you can say nigger there

i've been paranoid about my privacy ever since snowden dabbed on the NSA, guess i'm a schizo now too

The draugr earn their keep

You may be.
If your reaction to being spied on is
>oh shit, muh secrets
rather than
>who gives a fuck if some glowing nigger sees my e621 history?
then you must be well above average when it comes to neuroticism.

I can understand why somebody with your typing style would think scientists use vague terminology

maybe you're just above average when it comes to being a cuck for US intelligence
>haha bro who cares i have nothing to hide haha come on in boys do whatever you want, the ethical concerns of privacy mean nothing to me

>join the thread too late
>find the person agreeing with climate change was either the biggest retard to ever live or an expert false flagger
>nearly everyone's already gone now, satisfied, and now you no longer even feel like debating after than soul-draining fuckfest
If you don't fully understand your view yet, don't fucking debate them. It does way more harm than good, just LURK next time holy shit

No need to get salty over facts.
Normal person doesn't mind handing over their life history to zucc. If you're deluding yourself that you're normal, you are deluded.

normoids got all up in a tizzy over that cambridge analytica thing so they clearly DO mind handing over their life history to zucc but only when they're told to

This sounds like a cool idea to me but it'd be pretty limiting to most people. Plenty of people are gonna wanna roam around mostly at night without too many restrictions except maybe the roads being more dangerous. I know in most open world kind of games I prefer to roam around at night. I like to get the Skyrim mods that make the nights pitch dark and then get the ones that add lanterns that people carry and shit.

>the biggest retard to ever live
Certainly not this.
I've seen far bigger retards around here. Climate denialism is just moderate retardation plus heavy paranoia, to see actual turboretards check out one of the anti-gay threads.

>Using Premium
>Generator

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

huh i thought this was a lindy thread

Attached: 1550539934470.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Talk about moving goal posts...

Only for a moment and only a small portion of them.
If it was presented as something good, they'd eat it up.

Normals are only concerned about privacy when someone from their circles gets their private photos.
Anyone who is concerned with privacy without being told to be scared must be pretty neurotic already. Or a criminal.

That's a sign you might actually learn something by considering the evidence and engaging in discussion; no partisan shitflinging.

Back to where they were, of course

we're all technically criminals breh, limitless, warantless surveillance forgoes the basic legal principle of presumption of guilt.

All those successful US engineers used metric in their works

But how could you possibly call that proof?

Not the kind that gets locked up without making political enemies first.
Among normals, only those who can no longer be "good goyim" do start hiding. Dropping niggerpills doesn't count, has to be shit like raping a child.

How is he so dashing?

>dungeon crawling
>you have to light the dungeon on your way down
Why don't more games do this? It made the atmosphere 110% creepier in games like Minecraft.
To be fair in a fair few dungeons you are not the first one to go down there. I know in Skyrim specifically you find lots of fresh corpses of other adventurers and sometimes even bandit camps deep in ancient keeps.

Attached: F78A7DEBDBBD4004A09425B5629764CF.png (500x344, 160K)

what's this fag's issue with cavalry anyways? they're fucking prolific in medieval history for a reason

base 10 is fucking cancer for any division, or anything requiring accuracy and simplicity of calculation like say machining

or in a less pedantic answer whats 1 third of a meter in the most accurate answer reasonable 33.33333cm whats 1/3 of a foot, 4 inches on the nose, it makes simple routine calculations less of a bitch to deal with because fractional measures are always more accurate than decimal and also easier to do in your head to sub 1 values

every single part produced globally for major industrial use uses inch standard bud except for the fasteners involved, even shit made in sweden and germany. because whats the worlds largest importer, guess what its the usa, guess who uses inch standard, correct sir the usa

also, read a textbook or 12

my favorite is the dragon age origins one with the bugs bunny image, i always lose my shit at
>map design gets the party stuck on an open field with a single fucking rock

Yeah, tolkien was too racist.

"Normans not french" is the biggest britcuck cope there is out there. It's on the same level with negros thinking they were pharaohs.

>Fucking ants have like 3 times our biomass
see pic
decline of insect biomass in time
>Volcanoes throw out more greenhouse gases than we do
factually incorrect statement

Attached: 1024px-Journal.pone.0185809.g004.png (1024x959, 216K)

unironically redpilled

>NEW YORK WILL BE UNDERWATER ANY DAY NOW

Why do we let low IQ non-STEM people have opinions in 2019?

Because high IQ STEM people don't have enough charisma to take leadership positions and convince the rest that competent leadership is better than appealing to patriotism, religiosity, reproduction and other base, animal behaviors.

I honestly think it's some kind of game mechanic of life that the people who are most qualified to make decisions about the world are also not publicly appealing enough to actually do it. Someone needs to teach the scientists, engineers, and doctors how to be chads.

>Someone needs to teach the scientists, engineers, and doctors how to be chads.
Not really possible without them either lying or dropping what makes them scientists, engineers and doctors.
Part of being a chad is being confident in everything you say, being unable to be wrong. This instantly precludes you from being a scientist.

The best compromise is a smart chad who listens to people smarter than him and then passes it on to normies, putting a chad spin on it, more like
>scientists have figured this shit out, we have to do the thing
than the nerdy, sciency
>in our research, we have arrived at the conclusion, that with 95% confidence, under specific circumstances, chance of boring shit happening increases by tiny percentage

that's what you get when you min-max your build for max int and put no point in charisma

>>no one used swords, axes
If he meant as a primary battlefield weapon, he's right.
>>stagnant social mobility isn't real
>>English accents are superior
>>Normans weren't French
These are all true.
>>climate change isn't real
>>English is the best language
>>imperial system is better
>>the French are German
These are true in some sense.

>high IQ STEM people don't have enough charisma
They're not mutually exclusive.
>competent leadership
You can't quantify that.
>patriotism
That's probably the only important quality for a leader: their dedication to the group they lead.
>religiosity
Scientists are religious. Scientists don't come up with some random thing to research and then publish the results blindly. They have faith in their theories and pursue them even if the data disagrees with them. There is no intellectual giant in the history of science who didn't simultaneously believe complete horseshit. They just get remembered for the things they were right about.
>reproduction
That is by definition the most important thing.

Well, have no fear, if you want to know what the world would look like if intellectuals had full control, just look at universities. Paradise, isn't it?

Universities are dens of propaganda and the same kind of "intelligence" that kicked Clair Cameron Patterson off the US science board when he discovered leaded fuel was harmful for humans. In fact one of the most disgusting things I had to learn during my ME degree was how to add "aboveboard prevarication" to your research depending on what your funders wanted.

>RPG game
>currency is gold

Attached: 20190606200606_1.jpg (1032x1066, 314K)

>medieval game
>empires aren't ethno-nationalistic

Attached: varg-skyrim-5a76ce92d5447.jpg (1130x711, 541K)

>They're not mutually exclusive.
They're in conflict as they benefit from opposing personality traits.
>You can't quantify that.
You can't quantify a well written program or a well designed car and yet some soft evaluation has to be done.
>That's probably the only important quality for a leader: their dedication to the group they lead.
A leader can do competent job without being burdened by garbage like praising the flag and jacking off over past military victories. Also, appealing to patriotism is different from being patriotic.
>Scientists are religious.
You are retarded. A fucking moron.
Not being a solipsist is not the same as having faith in some invisible skydaddy for which there is no evidence.
>That is by definition the most important thing.
I mean it, you are genuinely mentally incapable. Not "hehe ur dumm", you're low IQ genetic trash.
Not only you have beliefs or a literal moron, you also conflate your own completely subjective ideas of how things should be with objective reality, which does not give a tiniest fuck about your opinions.

>medieval game
>has niggers in Europe
>USING NON COMPOSITE BOWS

Attached: 1465133630792.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

have you got any proof for your (wildly incorrect) claims? No? Why did you make this up? Why do you trust corporations over 99% of scientists across all fields?

>Why do you trust corporations over 99% of scientists across all fields?
I'm not him but I can explain the thought patterns of his kind. It is common among denialists, anti-vegans, people with illnesses that don't exist, homophobes, luddites, anti-vac etc.
>scientists who disagree with me are funded by [other side]
>scientists who agree with me can't publish their findings because they are suppressed
>but the fact that they do publish their results before being laughed at and proved wrong is a proof that I am right, there is no consensus and science is deeply divided
>really, it's not my side that is funded, it's just your feelings that cloud your judgement, if you weren't a bleeding heart you'd see that the overwhelming scientific evidence on your side is nothing compared to a bunch of cherry picked scare quotes and charts that look alarming without context that my side can present

>dunkirk was a british victory

I mean it literally was though, if they didn't manage to pull off that defence and evacuation Britain almost certainly would have been forced to surrender.

Attached: [visible confusion].gif (280x302, 3.75M)

>right in a lot of things
Masterfully argued, sir.

Cope.

Dilate

>architect*

>victory
>literally
You mean, literally a defeat. They were defeated, pulled out, lived to fight another day.
That's defeat.
You're thinking of defeat.

It's just a bunch of us having fun posting shit that makes us laugh retard.

>Vegetarians should be force-fed architects
Nice.

Attached: laugh.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

seethe

yike's

Yeah, FUCK Fabian, always retreating when we should just crush that faggot Hannibal already!

>because muskets killed or wounded more people per round fired

BUt you can fire many more bullets per second than a musket , meaning more kills per second

If you want a one shot one kill , get a .50 cal sniper

I fucking dropped out of high school and even I can tell you're a rambling retard.

>If you've ever used one, it's not just a straight pole.
European scythes have straight snaths.
They have straighter trees and their smiths are more skilled, so they just bend the blade socket instead of the pole.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1089x1280, 195K)

Fugg?
Comparing that to Dunkirk, a literal retreat, taking your entire fucking army off of mainland europe to go back to your inbred island, not to return for another four fucking years, is probably the most retarded thing I've ever read.
Jesus fucking Christ.

How can one "man"child be so wrong?

Worse than that is Asians trying to do tolkienesque settings. Those are just puke inducing garbage.

Attached: 1379511055947.jpg (680x680, 115K)

Limmy?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Climate change is real, but all the fearmongering around it is fucking retarded. The contribution of anthropogenic sources to it is piddly compared to shit like Milankovitch cycles.

Attached: MilankovitchCyclesOrbitandCores.png (1000x1044, 227K)

I like his idea but only in the context that you give players a couple of races where they're specialized(heatvision, scent trails[AvP], night vision) for roaming around at night with some even being blinded/dazzled by daylight,(IE Dwarfs have the best night vision but have to settle for gimped headgear when its daytime if they don't want to suffer bloom overload).

>medieval game
>people eat corn, potatoes, rice and pasta

in some places the pole in had 2 positions for the blade. That's just how common that shit was at some point of history.

Debunked a million times

this kinda show his point. all of these are "on the subject" but avoid the reality of the warming itself. Nothing is even done in Blinded experiment, people fund "prove me CO2 is bad" and get the result they aim for.
Let's ignore the thousands of other shit we did to the world, it's not like the ozone hole is still there after all those decades lol

>Energy obeys the same laws regardless of what form it is in.
My fucking sides. Purple pencil education strikes again

>climatologist
is not a real job.

ad hominem doesn't make those nake oil seller real scientists

>can buy gold bars for a few gold coins

>>no one spoke French during the French revolution
I can believe the rest, but not this
What did they speak then?

Arabic

He literally said none of this if you've ever watched any of his videos where he talks about those things.

>redditors unironically defending the climate change scam where every fund raising driven prediction has been wrong

Attached: D5cidR-WkAEniXI.jpg (1008x946, 94K)

Gee Bill, it's almost as if the efforts being made to mitigate climate change are mitigating climate change

>They are defined by natural constants, not some random guys foot

They are actually defined by metric since decades.

The US does not use Imperial, they use US Customary Units which are defined in metric, since the US is an original signee of the Convention of the Meter.