DMC

Dante has a night fever dance taunt, Nero has a hip-hop dance taunt and V has a singing in the rain dance taunt. Trish and Lady will probably have some kind of sexy dance taunt in the inevitable Special Edition.
AND VERGIL WILL HAVE TO DANCE TOO.

Attached: img_jalbarran_20180807-092908_imagenes_lv_terceros_devil-may-cry-5-e3-2018-news--kq0-U451938931357OD (620x413, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pShVxLXdXO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based fellow DMCfag. Hope there's something at TGS, although I'm not holding my breath.

We assumed they'd have taunts that varied with Style in DMC4, but only Vergil got that spinning sword thing, and the girls just alternated between two. That being said, DMC5 has blown away so many expectations that I believe they'll go the extra mile this time.

This is honestly the only series I'd be okay with them releasing a whole new game just for some additional content if only as an excuse to replay the whole thing again. Here's hoping they revamp how Style is tallied and let you completely skip the opening cutscenes of every mission (and those damn load screens).

what will vergil's ex taunt be

I'd love to see hin dancing tango

>dances with his doppel

Nice

Attached: 1954893247355.png (324x304, 249K)

We lost the chance to have an alternative MJ dance ex taunt when wearing Faust. What a shame Capcom

Attached: 657421624127.gif (500x234, 1.94M)

OH EM GEE A DMC THREAD HOW BIG DO YOU THINK VIGILS DICK IS I THINK DANTE IS SOO KAWAAAAAAAAI AND NEWRO'S HOODIE IS TOTES KEWL YO IMMA GONNA DRAW SOME DEVIL DICKS ON DEVIANTART LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE ALSO DMC5 IS THE BEST DMC GAME EVER WITH NO FLAWS WHATSOEVER NO SIR!!!!!

ok user

ok

Game was maybe a quarter of what it hyped itself up to be, and bloody palace was shit. Any serious DMC player already let it go, of course the only thing left are the greasy shitstains.

pic related or flossing

Attached: Power of Sparda.gif (656x368, 2.08M)

I forget the song but reuben posted dan dancing to something before maybe he could do that.

Cope faggot

>Vergil refuses to dance claiming it as "ridiculous" and stands still, hands resting on the top of Yamato
>his doppelgänger spawns and busts out a number, perhaps two of them to do a joint dance
>Vergil finishes it by cutting off their heads forcing them to fade away
>in this he expresses his real feelings through the doppelgänger(s) and expresses his embarrassment/annoyance at actually expressing himself

Attached: 1555788389716.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

>Tango
Based gentleman

>Tsundergil

This. Gave up on it after a week, still depressed a bit from how disappointing it was.

And the flaws are...?

As always. Hell the most emotion he could ever bring himself to show Dante before 5 was cutting his hand with Yamato.

Fucking this.
When I saw Faust I thought they would add like a moonwalk taunt with damage.
Let's hope they do something alike in SE.

Attached: 7ntlf64ff3p21.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>Nero encourages him to start dancing after witnessing V's.

I'm a little late to the party but Nero has no business being this fuckable.

youtube.com/watch?v=pShVxLXdXO4

Attached: Handsome Quarter Demon Man Dances For Your Amusement.gif (250x280, 1.65M)

>Vergil removes Nero's other arm in protest

enjoy your DLC

>no stupid sexy vergil dlc

Attached: 1551569588732.jpg (3840x2160, 793K)

This, but unironically.

Attached: 2412be27602a5511faae8c39f7ec6da1c88ae07a.png (1920x1081, 2.67M)

>go to school with every single one of these people
>somehow end up unsuccessful and sexless

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THIS FEEL

I stopped playing DMC5 until Vergil has DLC. I may be waiting a while but I have no motivation to play it anymore until then.

Trish and Lady should twerk

Attached: 9c8f451570ba0abc88e24e522f5254e93d4f5e09.png (698x1000, 889K)

You went to school with the entire cast of FRIENDS? What was that like, user?
Was there a cat involved?

How many new fans do you think Capcom recruited just by redesigning Nero?

Attached: he just keeps coming back.jpg (720x582, 66K)

same

I've moved on.

SMELLY CAT
SMELLY CAT!!

WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING YOU?

SMELLY CAT:
SMELLY CAT;

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!

>posts on here
>still asks why

I wonder if Kyrie can dance.

You'll get the motivation to play after they announce it at TGS.

Attached: 1556186329728.jpg (2048x2048, 132K)

Thats no way to talk about Shadow!

While I'm hopeful for TGS realistically I don't expect anything DMC5 related to be announced until next gen is upon us. Capcom won't be able to resist re-releasing DMC5 as an SE for the new systems with a few new things including Vergil to justify buying it again.

I want to watch Morrison samba.

Attached: 60001143_p39.jpg (800x639, 615K)

Not him, but I'm pretty curious how they plan to raise the bar on the DMC series for the next gen.

We've already got a good facsimile of photo-realism right now. Im not sure how they could top that with the SE, Vergil aside.

Attached: style steppin.png (600x600, 64K)

If you're talking about improvements for DMC5 then the obvious ones are turbo, costumes, and Vergil. Less obvious visual improvements would be a lighting overhaul perhaps incorporating the RTX thing that's supposed to be what next gen is all about.

Yeah, I was thinking about the lighting as being the only noticeable thing that could improve so quickly.
Although I do like the thought of costumes, I can see my enjoyment of them diminishing without some stronger content available.

Honestly, a visual overhaul to the Qliphoth tree would be baller. Just different corridors with a variety of themes would be nice. I can only look at variations of red for so long.

>Honestly, a visual overhaul to the Qliphoth tree would be baller
We see that entire sections of the town are caught up in its roots so the environments could be expanded to include more buildings or configurations of streets/buildings that couldn't happen normally but are possible due to the roots.

Oh definitely. And I like to imagine that not all the victims of the roots were fully absorbed before being abducted. Theres room for some really macabre designs with half-digested citizens used as collumns, cobblestones or even as a type of shambling wraith enemy in some of the upper floors.

All of that, tied up with the fractured reflections of Vergil's memories (culminating in their destroyed childhood home), broken pieces of the city buildings you mentioned plus the hellish plants would look really awe-inspiring.