One copy of Modern Warfare for my son please, yeah I approve, I think he can handle it

>One copy of Modern Warfare for my son please, yeah I approve, I think he can handle it

Attached: 1562279369121.jpg (947x1189, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
youtube.com/watch?v=rMOXYraIBeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULtKx6VMRQY
womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp#notes.
imgur.com/a/JxnuNoH
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22037501/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it acceptable to shit on men for being short, but completely unacceptable to shit on people for being deformed?

Who would win

Attached: midge.jpg (928x900, 137K)

When will they learn?

Attached: 1532430240641.webm (720x720, 1.38M)

have sex

because short men are still """"normal"""" so normalfags don't feel bad about shitting on them

>manly tears gets banned

There hasn't been a wave of commercials and ads to brainwash the normies about "menlet awareness" yet.

have children

Attached: roast assembly.jpg (750x849, 258K)

>mocking manlets good
>call woman fat bad

Attached: 1532649571240.jpg (811x506, 230K)

>tfw 5'7
Is it even worth continuing, anons?

Yes? The situation for manlets is good now. There's anime girls.

no, just shoot up a school like a normal person

because in general short people look comically small compared to a regular person while a deformed person is usually hard to look at which makes it a lot less funny

you can be a fuck sleeve to a tall man, a real man.

Imagine living for Marvel movies
Western women really do this

I'm 5'6 and I had sex and a GF. So yeah height is a meme, just workout and be confident. Confidence isn't a meme, if it works for ugly women it works for average men.

>game's difficulty is mostly linked to the chargen height slider

What the fuck bros

Attached: short men.png (1140x1380, 347K)

The short, angry jew.

>Trumpet fight is clearly INT due to graduating in the arts, having the patience of a saint and using words as violence than fists. Would summon one of his music friends, probably bob dylan, by his side to win the crowd. He has strength when the time comes, did you see the way he threw his bag on the ground?
>Bagel guy is STR, not very good at it though. He has a youth advantage compared to Trumpet fight and doesn't walk around with a hunch. Would easily be defeated if Trumpet Fight summoned a girl to call him an "incel manlet"

yeah, just don't look for white roasties. find a asian girl

peak coping mechanism in action

Attached: manlet at bar.webm (640x640, 666K)

165cm here please bully me

>Heightism Report
lmfao I wonder if they are funded by the Lollipop Guild

the jew golem could probably buy your family

Attached: manlet cop.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

>being incapable of finding meaning in life without children

>That manlet in the back who can't even squat 1 mike
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Attached: 1538985236244.jpg (348x320, 15K)

>tfw 5'11
Wear boots and claim you're 6'.

The cop unironically had good reason to shoot that lanklet dead.

I'm 6'3 but this shit is fucked up. Sorry for munchkins.

Isn't that assaulting a police officer? Did he get arrested?

>Tfw so self conscious about my 5'10" height due to being turned down by women on tinder for not being 6 foot that I am getting leg lengthening surgery soon

Jesus Christ bros I could deal with fit doing this shit but women are literally rejecting me for not being 6 feet tall.

>You're a great guy but I'm looking for something different

>Oh you can't reach that? Weird. Because the last guy I dated could and he's 6 foot tall...

Kill me bros.

Attached: 1560532268522.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

buy moon shoes, it's the current year so it's actually cool to own

Just avoid Niggresses and ghetto whitoids

Why do Americans insist that all people are as shallow, pathetic and niggerified as them?
You are the only people who's entire lives revolve around Marvel movies and videogames.

Attached: 1558905209246.jpg (912x707, 134K)

pig deserved it

>5'2 to be exact
Bitch, you're barely out of 4 feet. If you would have kids with a tall guy, you'd just make more fucking manlets.

Attached: 1554918819428.jpg (466x361, 40K)

Because manlettes arent people

You probably live for retarded waifushit or any other awful hobby
Take a look at yourself before you judge others

Shouldn't wearing shoes bring you to 6'

>Torturing and executing guys for being short.
Damn.

Attached: 1514738184421.jpg (591x511, 101K)

They could absolutely slap all sorts of shit onto him for that, but seeing as how the other cops correctly assessed him as not being an actual threat he probably got a verbal warning or something light. I can't tell if it's in the USA or not (probably not as he wasn't immediately beaten) but if so he's extremely lucky he didn't pull it on a group some of those generic fat bald meatheads itching for a chance to flip him onto his back and shoot him in the head.

>tfw 6'2" and happily married at 34
>wife loves vidya as much as I do
Living the dream

Dude Japan and China exist

Lmao based

gonna let you in on a little secret, if a woman doesn't want to date you for your height, regardless of manlet or tall, they probably aren't worth your time, dating some shallow like that is honestly one of the most exhausting things I've done and wouldn't recommend, you gotta find someone who makes you feel good about yourself, not someone who's dating you because you check off all the boxes of what their ideal man is

Assault, kidnapping, you name it.

why? what are they saying that's so "fucked up"? manlets are stealing resources while offering NOTHING back to the world
women don't want that shit, their parents don't want that shit (cmon manlets, you know your parents love your taller siblings A LOT more)
they need to fuck off and die
don't act like I'm saying anything "edgy", this is what everyone actually thinks

Ask women, and I'm serious, ask them.
See what they have to say.

Don't be rude. She's unable to have kids.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1598, 370K)

>if a woman doesn't want to date you for your height, regardless of manlet or tall, they probably aren't worth your time

While this is true most anons here are young so this isnt going to comfort them.

>TFW 1,95cm

Attached: 1551039354670.jpg (474x1328, 129K)

>People always comment that I'm tall and ask me to reach things for them
>I'm somewhere between 6'0 and 6'2 though not sure of my exact measurement
>Still feel like a manlet a lot of the time
America is a land of fucking giants

Obsessed

the only disadvantage to being short is that you're sexually unappealing, which society doesn't find to be a huge tragedy

>America is a land of fucking giants
Indeed.

Attached: 1536206869381.jpg (1200x1014, 352K)

>ask women
I thought keks didn't care about women

How the fuck can a woman want kids and not have any by 31? High standards in men I guess?

your first mistake was caring about the opinions of women who use social media

contrary to the Yea Forums hivemind not all women are shitbags, just most of them.

>manly tears plays cops and robbers with his neighbor's 6 year old kids

Rent free

I'm 5'8 so frodo sized but I was worried I was 5'7 and just adding an inch, till recently going to the doc and getting height measured confirmed 5'8.

Acquire height.

No, it's just insulting when an American look at his shithole nation and tries to bring down either all white people or all the west along with them.
We are not the same, Americans are their own species.

combination of waiting for "Mr. Right" and thinking drinking too much wine is a personality

Don't believe any of the bullshit most faggots say on this site. Most of the views on here are heavily distorted due to circlejerking and the fact that most of the posters never go out.

>meet girl from my class back in high school one day
>stand up at the end of class
>she looks up at me and says "wow, you're tall"
felt good

OH NO NO NO

Just jelq your height, bro.

Women regularly aren't able to do so, they reach a point where they know they fucked up but can't do anything about it and then turn to child replacements like cats and little dogs.

>ooo you never know, i could have had a mysterious and tragic miscarriage
I guarentee you it's because she's single, not physically unable

>that I am getting leg lengthening surgery soon
The fuck? Don't do that. If someone is vapid enough to reject you for your height then your relationship with them would suffer even if you were tall.

>Mexico and Iran beat us in obesity
How in the fuck?

You are a fucking mutt just like everybody else. Stay mad you stupid faggot.

5'0 guy here i literally would if i could but all the stacies of the world keep rejecting me

Again, stop projecting.

That's all I can think, finding a guy as a female seems like it would be really easy

>6'3
>let every other aspect of my appearance and health plummet for years so it doesn't matter and I might as well be a manlet
I wish I could just give some poor short guy my extra inches since they don't even benefit me

Attached: 1455163140512.jpg (444x332, 14K)

You know nothing but buzzwords. Ironically you’re dumber than a nigger.

Seriously don't fall for the leg surgery meme. All you get at most are a few inches but you will have fucked up proportions with your arms and heads which will make you even more undesirable.

Find another manlette and wear a trench coat while you sit on his shoulders

I'm 5'7 as well. I am allegedly attractive, too, which I guess is the funniest part. When I was in middle school and everyone was equally short, hot girls hit on me on several occasions. It all stopped as other people started to grow.

It hurts to know that I can never be a girl's fantasy. There is no such thing as a girl who dreams of a short man coming and saving her. The knight in shining armor is always a tall guy. Women's entertainment (shoujo manga etc.) is universally filled with extremely tall men. It's probably tied to our caveman days, when a larger partner would be more able to protect you and your children.

"Just get rich" is no solution. No one wants to pay a girl to pretend to love them. "Just disregard women" is also no solution. Even if it can be theoretically reduced to a series of pointless dopamine exchanges, and even if its prerequisite conditions are unfair and unworthy of respect, love is factually one of the seminal human experiences. If you miss out on it, you miss out on a colossal part of what it means to be human.

There is no escaping this blackest of pills: rolling bad height genes or not being fed properly as a child will bar you from meaningful romance permanently.

Attached: 1537991931567.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

>women letting you know exactly how petty and empty they are for all to see
god bless social media
makes me feel real fucking vindicated to know I was right to believe the grand majority of people are just boring bastards and vapid sluts trying to prove themselves otherwise

>b-buzzwords

>tfw 6'8''

Attached: Lanky Kang.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

Everyone has insecurities dude I'm 6'2 and have a receding hairline I'd trade my height and be 5'10 to have a full head of hair

I know this feeling, I'm 6'2 but anytime I got out to bars there is always massive dudes who are like 6'5.

>That absolute smile at the end
BASED

Attached: 1337348670625.jpg (210x200, 9K)

Yeah, thank god you get to cherrypick a sample of humanity and feed your confirmation bias, all to do anything but admit any kind of flaws.
This is why millennials need to be drafted, bunch of smug, arrogant, useless fucks.

>have sex incel
>but also children don't matter
Sex is literally worthless and meaningless, if it wasn't for the end result. Being unable to have children is worse than being a virgin. It amazes me how some "people" define their lives and importance by having sex than go around and spout bullshit like "children aren't important". You're literally as bad as retards and the deformed if you die without children, because you're still a biological dead end no matter how many jocks you blew in college.

Attached: short men 2.png (1600x900, 401K)

You a descendant of rape babies spanning thousands of years. Disgusting fucking mutt lmfao.

Millenials are the best generation ever, we are euphoric

>that cheeky smile on the cop to the right

Attached: 1558000929756.png (452x391, 122K)

Lots of places have worse eating habits and are lazier than the US which means that they have a higher percentage of obesity, but the smaller population means that there's less fat people overall.

they just need a good cup, where is our hero when he's needed?

Attached: COFFEE.png (630x425, 470K)

TIL that dude lives 15 minutes from me.

I'm not even short and this triggers me. Some women are cruel.

How is wanting to find the right man a bad thing? Would you settle for some roastie whore? Cmon now.

And you are descendants of every single race in the world.

Attached: USA vs EU.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

height doesn't matter just have a 9 inch cock bro

Attached: tumblr_nhu8nrrlx21retf73o1_540.jpg (536x394, 60K)

give sex whore

I'm 6'2 and when someone taller shows up I get insecure as fuck
I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel for shorter people. My respect and condolences to you

A “real” man wouldn’t be a faggot. Fucking loser

I don't want to settle.
I want to make bastard children all day every day.
Fuck settling.

Positively based

>This is why millennials need to be drafted
I assume you're already in the military, then?
Do you like being cucked """for your country"""?

You say that in the website where people constantly say that all women deserve to die too?
Millennials are all a bunch of people who have way too much freedom due to the internet.
Censoring the internet will be something good, it will shut the mouths of all these smug people.

Good. You will be left behind.

How have you not found the right man by 31? I mean come on she looks relatively attractive, is she dating felons or some shit?

Why are you even on the internet then, fucking chud

Jews fear short men because we can still contribute to a revolution against their global empire. Unlike handicapped/deformed/tranny/black men.

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 8K)

I used to, made my 4 years and then got into a private security company.
Millennials are in their 30s, though, so they need a lot of reprogramming, so at least 10 years.

The girls who care about height are the ones who don't matter. They're the whores who literally care only for money and shouldn't ever matter. Dont believe the memes, real woman who matter are out there, its just they're rare.
We're gonna make it brah.

Attached: 6eb68d9b-15b1-4177-b782-6fd470fe69e8.jpg (680x868, 90K)

there's nothing wrong with wanting to find the right person, its just that you have to be looking and realize that everyone has their ups and downs, things you like and dislike about them, these people aren't really looking for someone though, they are chasing a cardboard cutout of everything they want

>Dude just fight for no reason, have your GF cheat on you while you fight for nothing
Yeah boys who got sent to Vietnam really turned out great

Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide, Patrik K.E. Magnusson, Ph.D., 2005 (n = 1,299,177)
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>randomally starts whining about millenials

Wtf

shorter people get used to it eventually (unless they browse Yea Forums), tall people are usually surprised by it

Ah yes, Amerimutts think the future is where everyone is racemixed.
The future is one where America has died and, with it, all push to racemixing and multiculturalism has died.

I used to get 5'10"... latest physical had me at 5'9"

wtf?

stay mad manlet

OH NO NO NO TALLBROS
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: messi vs ronaldo.jpg (802x500, 381K)

>fucking chud

Have sex

Easier to hang yourself when there is considerable distance between your dangling feet and the floor.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

You’re trying too hard

lol imagine being short

shes still probably a whore who does all the wrong things while wanting the best anyways

>Dude just fight for no reason
Yes, spending some time with actual, real problems for the first time in your lives will change you for the better. You will either stop being a bunch of oversensitive faggots who live through the internet, or you will die, both are valid.

>have your GF cheat on
Break up with her before enlisting, it's what I did.

Gravity is an enemy to all humanity

You're evolving into the next stage of manlette

>The girls who care about height are the ones who don't matter.
Literally every single girl on the planet Earth cares about height.

>a bunch of 30-40 year olds out in the desert doing fuck all
yeah I'm sure that'll go over well, crewcut
real character building

Because we are secretly based.

Attached: 1515847296075.jpg (204x218, 14K)

A white population of 50% america still rivals the 80% northern europe, stop pretending like whites aren't universally being mongrelized

5'9" reporting in. I'll take that deal, yo.

Also, how old are you? It can't be that bad. You might not get the body of a Greek god... but surely you can get yourself on a good path.

Guess who gets more pussy.

castrate

This reminds of Patrice O'Neal saying that if you can't physically arrest someone you shouldn't be allowed to a cop. As in chase after them and beat them into cuffs. You shouldn't be a security guard either if you're unfit. Because you simply can't protect people effectively.
Manlets, fat immobile bitches and women in general shouldn't be cops. Because the only power they have is the one the badge allows them to have. It's pure role play on a societal contract. This is why women cops are trigger happy too. It's because they don't have any actual power nor do they impose threat or command respect on their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMOXYraIBeQ @6:33

youtube.com/watch?v=ULtKx6VMRQY @9:30

Attached: 1562930563633.webm (640x360, 1.45M)

Who hear 5'8 with 7 inches lenny face.png but never used it...

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-101934.png (1280x720, 243K)

Except those whites are all fat, blue haired, and they all behave and speak like niggers.
Americans are all honorary nigs.

Because deformed people are to feel sorry for. Whatever condition they suffer isn't funny.

Why is it acceptable to shit on men for being short, but completely unacceptable to shit on people for being fat?

>military service
>actual, real problems

Attached: 1562972692549.png (380x456, 145K)

Dialate

Ronaldo had to rape a woman to get sex, while Messi is married to a supermodel.

>"I fucked her from the side. She made herself available. She was lying on her side, in bed, and I entered her from behind. It was rough. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available. The whole time it was rough, I turned her onto her side, and it was fast. Maybe she got some bruises when I grabbed her. (...) She didn't want to 'give it to me,' instead she jerked me off. I don't know any more exactly what she said when she was jerking me off. But she kept saying no. 'Don't do it' -- 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

no problem with that.
The truth is that its usually sluts fucking around with multiples until their 30s, then when they start looking worse and they already have some reputation, they start wondering why "good men are so hard to find".
also some people have literally impossible standards or/and are unwilling to settle for their range or/and dont know their range.

Attached: literallytheguy.jpg (900x506, 87K)

I NEED EXACT CHANGE ONLY

CRINGE TTSSSSSUUUU

Attached: 1522788605493.png (1818x704, 2.91M)

I admit the sight of millennials in uniform would be hilarious, but the point would be to send them to active warzones, not just typical grunt work.

Yes, the chance of being killed at any moment is a far bigger problem than anything you have now.
What "problems" do you even have nowadays?
That someone spoiled you the latest shitty Marvel movie?

The same types that promote the "body-positive" shit and are pro-trannies are the same types that make fun of short men for being short.

>black woman has 5 kids
>implies she'd be happier without them
This shit writers itself

It's only unacceptable to shit on women for being fat, my buddy used to be fat and got picked on a lot and he wasnt even that fat lol.

Don't do it bro. Dont change the unchangable just because of a bunch of whores. Im 5'6 so I fucking get it, but changing the body you were born with is the path to ruin. Work out, eat right, get fit, but don't fall for bullshit surgeries.
Women who aren't shallow cunts exist. They matter and wont give a shit about height.

>The truth is that its usually sluts fucking around with multiples until their 30s
That's literally what everyone does, both men and women.
Autists in Yea Forums are the only people who aren't doing it, and instead of accepting you are weirdos, you are unironically trying to imply that anyone who isn't a lonely neet should change.

>still whining about millenials

It's not our fault you're short user

>women cops are trigger happy
Good thing this never happens

>the website where people constantly say that all women deserve to die too
A lot of people complain about women here, but come on, you posted a strawman and you know it.

I'm 6'0, I don't give a fuck about this height shit.

is this thread next

There are 7ft tall Amazons out there who like manlets.

lift

I see nothing wrong with manlets being incels and killing themselves, it's good eugenics. It means less future manlets.

this is delusion, manifested

>Yes, the chance of being killed at any moment is a far bigger problem than anything you have now.
I think you don't quite understand the questions being asked.
Why are you in the active warzone in the first place? Is that the only thing you live to do? Risk a chance of dying over nothing?
Why are you so proud of this exactly? Are you a marine?

Then quit bitching so much in a thread about manlettes ffs

Everyone here wishes the "roasties" would be dead.
People nowadays get their worldview from the Internet, and because of this, the internet must be wiped out.
We've already seen in millennials the result of a generation growing up with it, and it's a fucking joke.

Is this some kind of new Fed tactic? Is military recruitment at High Schools and in front of Wal-Mart not as good as it was?

nobody should be a whore

No there aren't, that's just a mommydom fetishist fantasy. There are tall women who will settle for any man they can get, but they prefer taller men.

Don't do it. I'm 6'2 and women have still said shit to me like "well you're not that tall" when I haven't brought it up whatsoever. It's just cunts being cunts.

>grand majority
>literally a handful

I hate people commenting on my height and saying I'm tall etc
I'm only 6ft 1 I'm not massive but I hate it when people say shit about me being tall it makes me feel awkward as fuck because I hate my fucking body. I'd happily be a bit shorter if I meant I was better proportioned and didn't look like a weird stretched skeleton. I can't fix it I was born this way and I've been like this since I was a child

What specifically is delusional about it?

Pray

Do it.

Attached: limb.jpg (648x960, 74K)

Being a male that is shorter than 5"10 should be considered a deformation

Says who?
People who have no choice in that regard?
What made the bottom of the barrel of society think they should have a say in how the world should be ruled, when you can't even take care of yourselves?

Honestly? The new Modern Warfare looks fun as fuck, it's the only CoD i'll actually buy since MW3 came out.

bro shut the fuck up with that doom and gloom. YES some chicks won't be into you and your baseline is lower than others... but don't sit there and act like you won't be able to ever speak to a girl again.

You already said you have a handsome face. Get reasonably fit and build up your banter/flirting game. Change your perspective, bro. For your own sake.

You mean deformity?

seems like you are projecting
you have no worth, moral or ethics
whore

>Why are you in the active warzone in the first place?
I'm not.
I used to, but it was just a passport for the job I actually wanted, which was a private security contractor.
More or less the same, but they pay much better.

>Why are you so proud of this exactly?
I'm not, I simply think it removes the trash from people's personalities, particularly the entitlment and arrogance, it humbles them, and there's no one in this world that needs a bigger slap than millennials.

>le everyone does it argument
projecting.
nobody respects people that undervalue themselves, man or women.
I will say a large chunk of the population does it, but no way in hell its everyone. and it doesnt make it any better.

>posts this in a thread where people are saying all roasties should die unironically

Since this is an already off topic thread
Reminder that actual Chads are pretty nice people and will always be encouraging of you. Brads, rich kid wannabe chads, are the virgin's enemy.

I'm 6'3. One time I went out with a girl who was 6'0. It was fucking weird and I wasn't into it.

I assume there's a whole community of tall women who are unhappy because they don't feel cute and feminine.

They're correct, they aren't.

I understand. For all these years I've been missing part of the equation. All I had to do was just be myself.

Thanks, anonymous.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

Good for her, upgraded from pygmy to filipino tier

the whole
>club skanks won't fuck me so that means I'll never be able to speak to another girl for all of my days.
you being a little shorter than most isn't pathetic. You defeatist attitude is.

I JUST MADE
DOES ANYBODY WANT
DOES ANYBODY WANT COFFEE
I JUST MADE A FRESH POT

cope

>Reminder that actual Chads are pretty nice people and will always be encouraging of you.

This isn't really true. People who get a free ride through life are usually awful people.

>6'4
>fucking hate women and most people in general
Idk bro I guess i'll never feel the pain of a short guy, but my height is wasted on me because I can't stand to share time with people, unless it's online because I can immediately remove myself from their company when I don't want to be there anymore.

>he thinks a majority of armed forces are anywhere even near a war zone or even could be vaguely threatened

>waaaah, I got a speeding ticket now I hate cops

Grow up

I already do. Not gonna pray for your chud ass though

Ah yes, forgot that Yea Forums has lost every trace of self awareness and now people here think they are some kind of morally outstanding people.
You jack it to traps, you discuss cuck porn every day, you have nothing beyond Yea Forums, but you sure are respectable people because you don't get laid.
Do I need to remind you that this is the website that tried melting down an MLP figurine with rancid, 1 year old cum?
You are much worse than all the whores in this world.
Except maybe porn actresses.

When will manlets learn

Why did you pretend to quote me, but nothing in your quoted appeared in my post?

Most of the time, but I should've talked about the subset of chads that worked their way up to being that way.

They should, it's what they are for, and there's no shortage of enemies nowadays.
One of the many reasons why I found the military underwhelming, most of the time you are nothing but a glorified guard.

hurr durr Yea Forums are troglodyte people tribe urrrr
didnt read btw you're gay

>some

>Yea Forums is one perso
ah okay, Im sorry, didnt realize you were a full-blown autist

I didn't say that. Because if being yourself is being a miserable stock Yea Forums loser than DON'T be yourself.

same thing as staying fit. garbage in, garbage out. you're feeding yourself shit. How is this a mystery to you? Seriously, are you in high school?

>The wall is just a incel idea it doesn't exi-

A defeatist attitude comes from never being allowed to taste victory. Only things that can happen do happen. You shouldn't attribute things wrongly to thought.

How rude

>People saying women don't want him because he's short
>Nobody realizes that women don't want him because he's bald

No matter how tall you are, if you're bald or balding you're literally SCREAMING at women that your genetics are not worth proliferating.

Attached: expectation vs reality.png (977x724, 780K)

You weren't, before 2012 when you still had self awareness.
Nowadays? Yes you are.

I am fit and eat well. Why did you randomly bring that up? It's like you're regurgitating self-help books you've read.

Chads refer to idealized concept of man, a man among men. So by Yea Forumsirgins' definition you are not a real chad if you have shitty personality.
Of course every people have their own version of ideal.

>caring what women think

Attached: 1315116427638.jpg (429x410, 42K)

You answered your own question, fuckwit.

The wall is what happens when you are such a manchild that you stop giving a shit about nutrition the moment mommy stops making your meals, which involves all millennials.
You don't take care of yourself, you look like shit, that's why all millennials look like they are in their late 40s.

I love how this guy thinks it's his height that's keeping him from getting laid when he's also fat, balding, dresses like shit, and acts like an incel.

WHO WANTS COFF- I JUST MADE A FRESH POT. ANYBODY WANT COF- I JUST MADE COFFEE.

but early baldness is a sign of high testosterone

>just be confident LOL

Do you think the average normalfag has sex every single day or something? Because that's what it sounds like you're implying.

Ah yes, "cope", yet another element from social media that nu4chan has grabbed in an attempt to look like normal people since this shithole is now full of autists who think they are chads, or that they are masculine.

what? try to make sense schizo

Attached: 1489287339012.jpg (317x315, 18K)

Better question, how the fuck can you not comprehend a life situation that might leave someone to not find the kind of person they're looking for. Even outside the obvious too-high-standards bullshit.

Have you had such little exposure you've never heard about people that are with someone for 5+ years then it falls apart in a non-reconcilable way?

>acts like an incel
Have dilation.

>it removes the trash from people's personalities, particularly the entitlment and arrogance, it humbles them
surely you don't actually believe that
you went in with a plan in mind, which is already more dutiful than 90% of the joes that sign up. that's just how you always were

Attached: 1475815240977.png (426x500, 368K)

because they're not uncommon enough to be privileged

>6' tall
>blue eyes
>big dick
>fat

It's really not

XD

Working tirelessly on improving oneself is not a "free ride through life", you bitter little slob.

For everybody that's 5'10 in this thread right now, FIX YOUR POSTURE. You probably have anterior pelvic tilt and a slouch. Fix that shit and it easily adds 2 inches to your height. Anybody shorter than that, it's over for you.

Attached: 1324624350330.jpg (842x815, 123K)

>Anybody shorter than that, it's over for you.
Fuck you, asshole.

you can find meaning in life without having children, but please try and find a meaning that isn't ineliminably linked to a product to be bought, sold and marketed to the lowest common denominator.
>who needs kids when i have the mcchicken™ sandwich™® from mcdonalds™®©, the finest chicken sandwich you'll ever get for the low low price of $1.30

>I am getting leg lengthening surgery soon
How the fuck do you have the money. I honestly wish I could get it but I am a poorfag.
That being said, you should only change your body only if you don't like it not because some whores at tinder have inflated expectations.

Simple, back in 2012 people knew that this was a place full of weirdos.
Nowadays?
You are failed normalfags.
You talk about nothing but muh Twitter, muh women, muh real life shit, all while pretending that you are chads.
You have become nothing but a shadow of normalfags.

This place doesn't even create it's own memes anymore, it's all FOTM memes from Twitter or wojak and pepe edits.

I'm 5'4. Non-white of course.

>Have you had such little exposure you've never heard about people that are with someone for 5+ years then it falls apart in a non-reconcilable way?

Your parents divorced because of you user

>being so beta your height bothers you.

What is it like to have such a fragile masculinity

dude he's literally at least half a foot shorter than women, it doesn't matter when you're THAT short

I find it weird how this comment keeps re-appearing in all the discussion about this guy:

>Women don't spurn him because of his height, it's because he's bitter!

I mean... it's the most circular, dumb logic ever. The dude is clearly bitter because he has been getting shit on for his height for his entire life. And it's also just factually incorrect: it doesn't matter what type of personality you have, if you're a 5'0 man, no woman will EVER be attracted to you.

There's some idiots that won't change, but those tend to get killed, so the problem fixes itself anyway.

More like some pigoid plants drugs in your car and then you lose custody of your daughter

Attached: Untitled.jpg (987x668, 126K)

you have a very imaginative mind.
Must be easy to live when you are so sure of what other people think and their reasoning. I DEMAND to know more of my life story, give me that juicy info

Apparently hoping love exists makes you a fucking weirdo.

Bummer, I guess.

You are so mean user, how could you?

Attached: 1562804418858m.jpg (760x1024, 173K)

Attached: Lanky crab.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

you dumb blind fuck, how the fuck is he bald
no it is not, it's a sign of shitty genes though

>being unable to recognise sarcasm and self deprecating humour
Are you autistic
It's like when people on Yea Forums post that "reasons to live" chart

>american
who cares
literally a blight on the human race

It's fucked up, but a lot the heightism accounts got taken down because the heightists began complaining that their genocidal and hateful tweets were being exposed. The heightists got their way and the accounts trying to bring awareness to the problem were banned. Just shows you where Twitter stands on the issue.

So anyways, when can I expect the manlet uprising?

Attached: 1561788747379.png (720x375, 20K)

I mean, he was right that fuckers treat him less than human, but freaking out in public won't change that.

Attached: 1418238591546.jpg (450x426, 72K)

Sure it's a disadvantage, but its not like you're doomed to never get laid if you're a manlet

>Yea Forums is one person
really, take your meds

Good thing I have the average height of 5'9"

All cops deserve jail time

I don't have the study at hand but they're indeed more prone to using lethal force in comparison to male cops.

Attached: 1448993663078.webm (320x568, 1.84M)

Some of them have already learned.

Attached: they finally learn.png (668x665, 289K)

Everybody should hate 95% of cops, they're fucking sociopath women beaters.
womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp#notes.

>people should be whores

I'd say methheads and whores are the bottom of the barrel

Why would a security guard need to be able to chase someone down? You're either guarding a facility where you're authorized to use deadly force as a simple security guard, in which case you'll be given a gun, or you're a mall cop, in which case you literally are not allowed to physically interact with people who are trespassing anyway.

>conversation went from manlets to roasties to cops
Fuck this retarded board.

>31 year old woman doesn't have kids
Unironically a ten out of ten for me, brother.

Give me one reason why short men shouldn't give up and leech off of society because there's no point in trying at all unless you want to become a new mass shooter like the rest.

>women beater

Everyone here who wishes roasties would would still fuck and marry a roastie who took an interest in them, because they are pathetic virgins just venting, that's the difference.

I said grow up.

It can happen, but the chances of finding that in your first try?
Almost none.
You do have one opportunity, which is getting a girl you grew up with, someone from your class or something that you know very well and shares a lot of experiences with.
Those couples are the kind that last, but not everyone has someone like that, and a lot of people missed their chance.
Connecting with someone you haven't known for a long time it's hard, that's why people hop from one relationship to the next.

>Marvel keeps coming out with films

at least with having kids you'd have a reasonable excuse to keep watching capeshit

Messi is a manlet and Ronaldo is a fucking framelet.Both are shit

>no short guy ever got laid in all of human history.
got it.

never read one. At least I don't take my talking points from /r9k/. You're poisoning yourself.

>but freaking out in public won't change that.
I'm sure that was very easy and comfortable for you to say

Fuck you Sakurai!

Attached: Sakurai.jpg (343x343, 16K)

>She's unable to have kids.
she didn't say that, she said "it hasn't happened yet" which could just mean she hasn't found Mr Right on Tinder just yet.

>I don't have the study at hand
What else is new. So much for the party of facts & logic

I'm 6'2 but have lumbar lordosis or whatever it's called. I hate it but have no idea how to fix it

Sorry I told you the truth. Average height in america is 5'9. You're literally hobbit tier nigga. You should just move to an Asian country. Nobody's taller than 5'7 there.

Attached: 74590537_p0_master1200.jpg (600x617, 83K)

Sure but he'd have to settle for a midget or a ridiculously ugly woman. Being significantly shorter than a woman is a death sentence without millions of dollars to compensate. Women can instinctively tell that you can't protect them.

>I am getting leg lengthening surgery soon
Isn't that extremely unhealthy for your spine?

t. sergeant dumbfuck who pulls his gun at the slightest moment of contention

>YOURE ALL LOSERS NOW

Youre on fucking Yea Forums
bro.

>WOW LOTTA WEIRD OPINIONS ABOUT SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS ON FUCKING Yea Forums
Christ dude no shit.

Attached: 1560406925086.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

based
semi-based, while subjecting cops to the prison industrial complex would be poetic justice at its finest, i cannot in good conscience allow such a system to continue
cuck

Whats up with grills liking tall men? Is it the dick?

>5'10"
Boo hoo. Try being 5'-7" and not have any women look your way in the first place. At least you get dates.

how is this possible?

If you have high standards you'd better make damn sure you live up to them yourself

Bigger = stronger = more capable of protecting.

>how tall are you?
How much do you weigh?
>WOW FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Women are the definition of hypocrisy.

Attached: 1498411498604.png (1280x982, 355K)

I mean now we know what you think you are by posting on here, but not everyone is like you.

try being 5'4 you fuck

It's a very simple surgery.

Attached: 1554519421135.webm (480x270, 794K)

it's true though. I'm 5'7 and I used to have women all over me in college. Married now.

Its okay man, I'm here to save this thread with laughter.

imgur.com/a/JxnuNoH

How can we 4chincels even compete?

Attached: Reddit chad and his adventures slaying pussy.jpg (900x1199, 226K)

They break your legs and then use a brace to set the bones so they heal and add length.

I'm just an inch shorter than that so fuck you

Attached: 1491089819738.png (261x192, 71K)

Frick off m8... I'm 5'7 as well and I want you to know that 90% of these girls have something wrong with them health-wise. Heights not an issue when everyone has fucking Aides and STD's out the ass from sleeping with Tyrone.

Play god in your own universe, People don't matter it is what you do for yourself.

>have thought about that surgery but my legs are already proportionally a bit too long compared to my short torso.
Even if I could afford it, I'd just look like a long legged freak.

>le capable of protecting maymay

lanklet retard. manletism is an evolutionary trait of ALPHAS. back in the caveman days, 6'0+ lanks would get spotted by predators because of their height and either die young or become a liability for their tribe. meanwhile manlet chads were pro hunters because they could hide in the tall grass where dinosaurs and wooly mammoths and shit couldn't easily spot them. entire tribes had to depend on the manlets to survive.

the truth is, lanks couldn't protect shit, not even themselves. manlets were always the best protectors.

this notion that tall people are preferable is talmudic bullshit that only emerged in the 20th century. evolution doesn't lie, sweetie.

I'm content with being a manlet.
Fuck the idea of sticking metal rods up my knee.

>bro, being a cop is like being in a warzon-

Attached: 28D3D2BD00000578-3086431-image-a-76_1431964156544.jpg (634x492, 66K)

The jewish goblin, because bagel manlet has NO TALENT

cops in most countries have to go through physical tests on a yearly basis, same with firemen.

ok incel. Improve yourself. Dress better, work out, learn to be more charismatic.

You feel safe on an airport guarded by short fat women? Against some violent towelheads? Just because they carry a glock?

Attached: 1540992731016.webm (320x180, 2.48M)

max respect, that's actually considered one of the most painful medical procedures, she probably had to sit still in a hospital bed for a year or two afterwards

Attached: looks and personality by sex.jpg (1318x696, 225K)

MIDGE

Attached: 1553432257787.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

>be manlet
>don't care about relationships since i want to appreciate myself and i like myself
>get into a hobby and have a happy life while working and having very good friends around
fuck relationships and fuck moot

Attached: 1429280357268.png (900x1100, 465K)

My condolences. Some short bros have it harder than others but nobody above 5'-9" deserves to complain.

>we're not cavemen, we have technology

Koksal Baba would bitchslap both of them.

What is IT and who is JBW?

Standards are lowered if you have a cunt. A female soldier literally does not need to endure the same training as the male soldier. She also carries less.

>just be yourself, bro
>just shower, get a haircut, and dress nicely and women will flock to you

He posted a video of a woman falling down because she grabbed some dudes belt. Not because he fought her off, simply because she held onto him she lost her footing and fell.

Theres a reason women are usually paired with men. We'll keep doing until they start dying.

Sad but true.

>a manlet was responsible for turning Yea Forums into a janny warzone

Why do we allow these demonic imps to live? They contribute literally nothing and ruin everything they get their stubby little paws on.

Attached: warwick.jpg (640x663, 91K)

WTF is Rathalos patrolling the Pacific?

lmao i pray youre actually getting that retarded surgery where they break your fucking legs and shoot rods into your bones

You know the funny part?
You never truly recover. You will not be able to run ever again, and walking for too long will be painful.

Hahaha no back when I worked retail that one siamese twin chick(s) walked into my store and I struggled so hard not to laugh knowing I would be fired if I did. Deformed people are like manlets, tall girls, and fat people. They're hilarious

Wow, lots of incel's
Try being yourself huh? And clean up a little. Sad.

Attached: be yourself.jpg (1203x620, 83K)

What's wrong with your marriage user? Why put on the airs first?

they use different scales, what is obese in non american countries is just normal in america.

give me the quick rundown, what happened now?

IT is a subreddit of sjws making fun of ugly people
JBW stands for just be white

Hes still ugly as fuck lol

He should keep the Blops 2 shirt tho, that's a cool looking shirt

it's always funny to me when people in these threads boast about being 6'3, like you worked hard for it or something. i bet none of you faggots even lift, and are skinny lanky twinks.

Attached: 1563025861161.png (738x669, 228K)

JBW is "just be white," an ethnic spin on the "just be yourself" meme. a lot of these incels are nonwhites who think women naturally gravitate towards whites, striking an apparent parallel with the /pol/cels who believe niggers are "taking their women"

Don't fucking do it, nothing is worth your dignity like that

I'm going to roast Warwick Davis and his family alive. Oh God, It's gonna be great. You start with his kids. It wouldn't even be hard, just hold both parents in your left arm while the right holds a twig you found in your backyard, both of his kids skewed between two marshmallows. The screams of the parents are at first drowned out by the screams of the kids, but eventually the kids stop. Your dog runs by and hits your leg, causing you to lose balance and one kid and the front marshmallow burst into flame. You take your loss and let them fall into the fire, while both balloon up and eventually pop and sizzle, becoming one with the hot burning coals. The other kid you get just right though, evenly crisped from top to bottom. When you move onto the parents you decide to not go through the trouble of roasting both so you just throw Warwick's wife into the fire immediately in lieu of a new piece of wood. Now Warwick, Warwick you really have to take your time with. You just hold Warwick over the firepit with your own two hands until the Ewok costume becomes engulfed in hellish, licking flames. Once you drop him into the pit you think that you're just looking at the Ewoks face, but you realize that it's already burned away and Warwick has the exact same dead, black eyes. You stomp out the flames and the Ewok fur gets caught on your shoe. You scrape it off with the marshmallow stick and move onto the next midge family.

Attached: 1556480160399.jpg (474x632, 43K)

Yea Forums went too far
again

They use the same scale for global estimates, how stupid can you be?

>just get perfect teeth, thinner lips, a thicker neck, different eyebrows, different eye shape, different nose shape, a different hairline, thicker hair, and maybe a woman will let you give her alimony, incel

>Spoiler

Attached: jcfact.jpg (207x253, 8K)

I'm not 4 10, I don't have to deal with being drastically shorter than women.

>80% northern europe
you mean 91% in the worst countries?

interesting fact. During WWII the US Merchant Marine suffered more casualties than any branch of the military.

merchant shipping... not the safest job in the world.

People were shitposting about throwing Warwick Davies and his family down wells and stuff and he took it seriously and got butthurt
Stop being so insecure faggot, the absolute anger from you fags every time height is mentioned is fucking hilarious

See THIS is cope
No one over the age of 30 says the best moments of their life were having sex.
Almost everyone with kids says the best moments of their life were watching their kids being born, getting married, and certain moments spent with their kids.

Have children is a step above have sex because (almost) everyone with children knows what sex is like, but people without children will never know what having children is like

>just grow more hair bro
This advice is terrible for those unfortunate souls going through early balding. The guy still doesn't look great, but the hair is at least 50% of the look.

No fucking way.

Attached: 1394667373155.jpg (435x351, 29K)

>that shoulder span at the end
JUST
U
S
T

Who else funny manlet here that still manages? I swear having a good sense of humor has saved my life in so many ways it's unreal

Attached: 1515775788925.png (680x680, 256K)

Don't forget to wipe me, third worlders. And then help me back in my scooter.

>why would you want to use a non-fatal way to stop someone when you can just shoot you gun into a crowd of people and maybe even hit him

I dunno why would they need that??? good point, just arm all guards with Gatling guns and problem solved.

Women can hook up with literally anybody they want. The problem is a lot of them are vapid whores with princess syndrome and refuse to cook/clean/whatever around the house because that's not what princesses do.

There's only so many celebrity males that have the income to hire maids. Everyone else has to face reality and be normal.

>Bro women what this and that
>Ok lad how many women have you been with

Well none but...
lmao This site is the last place on the internet you should go to for relationship advice.

What is the point of dating when it's based on so much shit that is outside your control?
If dating was a game, I would not buy that shit ever. I wouldn't even pirate it. It's totally unfair.

Maybe, but it's an objective net gain from his old self

Yea Forums is like that one unhinged uncle who stopped caring decades ago

Except if you're a security guard armed with a gun, you won't be patrolling a crowded place, and if you're a security guard who isn't given a weapon, YOU LITERALLY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE FORCE. Learn to fucking read.

lmao you guys are all out of your fucking minds. last time i measured my height was in fucking high school, i havent thought about it in a decade at least, and i've had several relationships of varying lengths and serious-ness with great women.
this shit is all in your head, u maniac

kek

I was fine in highschool
now I'm a neet with no friends or social life

I wouldnt worry about it. Most tall guys talking shit are lanklets with no mass. Women tend to like tall guys, yes, but lanklets and skeletals are the exception.

All orthopedic surgery looks like this.

>funny manlet
I'm sorry user. It's just coping. "funny manlets" are just modern day courtroom jesters. Do they make you do a little dance too?

Attached: 1492638919844.png (453x599, 174K)

you're a fucking downie retard caveman, like a lot of people who post about height. Your entire post is retarded, but I just want you to know that securiry guards can't arrest people and most of the time they are actively discouraged from engaging anybody physically. A security guard's job is to call the police, nothing more. A lot of times they aren't allowed to carry weapons.

Yeah if that was me I would intentionally make a fuss and give them a hard time for pulling that shit

BladeRunner 2049s Jois are going to be a thing user when that time comes around. Sadly we are at least a century away form sexbots that can actually function well. Possibly 2 if you wanted something like a 2B model.

>What is the point of being human when it's based on so much shit that is outside your control?
Welcome to life

The post that started Yea Forums's purge. It hasn't been the same since that fateful day.

Attached: warwick davis.jpg (1079x822, 165K)

dating advice in general is fucking stupid
if you can give advice on how to get someone and it works then its probably not gonna work out in the long run

Those manlets were just imagining it all. It was all in their heads

Making fun of manlets is literally woman tier.

literal clown

True, I shouldnt hate anyways self improvement is always a good thing

Settle down. Dilate. Lose some weight.

Attached: 1443495099211.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

i can easily measure the behavior of women from an analytic perspective. women are a lot like math. also, a lot like chess. i have a naturally high iq so i can understand these things without actually having to communicate with women in person.

I thought that was the wagies job

>leg lengthening surgery

Don't fall for this shit user. You will end up looking retarded with weird proportions.

I'm 5'10 as well and where I live I'm above average. While standing on a full train carriage I am higher than most people apart from 2 or 3 outliers mogging me. Just come to a mediterranean country bruh.

Attached: really.jpg (200x283, 9K)

yeah i moonwalk right into your moms vagina

They didnt even fix the problem

her face looks like my shart.
short girls are fun anyways but no if they look like a shovel.

I'm glad that fat fuck is dead

Attached: 07-13.png (913x575, 849K)

I'm 5'8'' and never had trouble getting girls

Yea Forums is fucking weird

This fag killed himself because he desperately wanted to be the tall giga chad in reality tv but had to settle for being a midget. Joe Rogan should be a role model for everyone who is short. You CAN get thick and strong and good at martial arts and whoop tall dudes asses, and that should be enough to fill you with security.

Wait isn't the one where he gets kidnapped and put in a cage the first Warwick pasta?

lol found the manlet

i want to fucking punch whoever made this pic lmao

I advise manlets to go to asia. I moved in recently and im struggling with sinks barely above my knees and having to bow to get through doors and I'm only 6 feet.

>JBW
what is that?

The only advice I ever got that worked was literally just go for it. The second girl I asked out said yes and I almost walked away thanks to me being so fucking nervous. If I had never would have got my first date

His entire head got thicker. What the fuck.

When you figure out 50% of men on Earth won't pass his genes forward it's all about natural selection.

There's no hope for you, bro.

literally didnt counter a single point in his post and his arguments still remain rock solid. not samefagging btw

>@Yea Forums
what the fuck is this nigger shit

5'8 isn't short at all. why do you average/slightly short guys always act like representatives of short people? true short men, like 5'4 and under, have it way harder than the rest of y'all in dating.

>5'8

Some anons are like 5'0

It's that easy

Attached: 1562858815040.jpg (800x532, 37K)

Nope, everything came after the "I was to kick him in the head" post. Fucking weasely subhuman deserves to actually get curb stomped for what he did to Yea Forums.

Fat piece of wagie shit detected.

Who is this dude anyway? Because all I'm getting is that some goofy looking fuck uploaded a selfie and normalfags started victimizing themselves over it.

Attached: 1403307009547.gif (350x212, 1023K)

The "best" countries are like 5 mil, it really won't take long for them to fall once Germany, UK, Sweden, etc. fall and they are certainly falling just like the US.

Why are you fags so obsessed with height or whatever other bullshit when it's FACE?
Any good looking manlet BTFOs the height obsessed fags here.
Any criminal sociopath like Jeremy Meeks BTFOs personality fags.
Any skinny pretty boy BTFOs /fit/cels.

Attached: 1562118872103.png (584x506, 506K)

Yeah girls in Asia just care about money

Those girls who would normally just whore themselves for Chads on tinder? They're fucking middle aged/old men for money as sugar babies or literal prostitutes

They made me do a little dance at my own wedding with my wife, does that count?

Attached: 1530346648406.jpg (538x513, 106K)

thats probably the only advice thats actually valid
literally being anything but yourself is retarded
inb4 "LOL ITS LIKE THE MEME IT DOESNT WORK HAHAHA"

Asian women do it too.

as long as you are not a pussy obsessed faggot you can manage really.

Dude on the right looks like a twink, his bitch should find a new man

kek

is your dick big? if so flash them to those bitches.

It's just that Yea Forums refers to anyone under 6' as a manlet

yeah dude, they weren't murdered. killing yourself is something you do in reaction to shit going on in your head.

>Haircut

Lmao look again he's balding I doubt he even has that much hair left to get a cut like that.

Attached: Elon Hair Transplant.jpg (602x441, 45K)

>Any good looking manlet BTFOs the height obsessed fags here.
That's not really true, lol. Women will pick a 6'2 average looking guy over a 5'6 underwear model every time.

REmember, shes equal to you. She is JUST as good as you.

Youre not better than her

>not knowing who they are
yikes

>Just come to a mediterranean country bruh.
Not him but I live in one,I am more or less his height and still get fucking mogged consistently by people older than me, younger than me and even around the same age.I am only taller than most women, really old men and manlets.

see

Why would you fags get angry that chicks reject you cause you're short? Be glad that a huge cunt flag went up early enough. You really wanna be with a chick who is so vapid that height is a deciding factor?

I dont know but I hate it. I'm a 5 3 male and decided long ago I'm not having children unless I find a 5 8+ woman, but I'm adopting. I dont want to take the chance on having a son and having him endure the bullshit I have to deal with, and I am regularly disgusted with short couples around my height that still choose to procreate. Its selfish.

Fortunately its mostly tall chicks that are into me for some reason... so I suppose I'm lucky.

I thank God that I don't have any mental illness's though thb. Its hard enough as a normal guy I can only imagine how hard it is as someone with autism or Aspergers.

>be manlette and on sex offender registry

Hell yeah that'll make dating easier for him

By your motorized goalposts, everything that any human has ever thought was all in their head. But that's not what you were originally saying, was it?

>a little dance at my own wedding with my wife
That sounds pretty nice, user. I hope you guys had enough time before the smurfs moved back in.

Attached: 550D24DC-161E-4E39-9EFC-AC87BE87DCFB.png (615x591, 307K)

They're not wrong though, If you're not white why should women even look at you?

>a celebrity propped up by jew media and corporate drones BTFO X
I hate this faggot ass arguments

Attached: 1557864497876.png (1920x1208, 851K)

This, the women in the twitter posts in this thread are only out to make men mad because they got called fat or ugly by men who they thought they could easily get and have to lash out somehow

Who are they?

By 30, a woman has lost 90% of her eggs. If you want kids, it helps to want them when you're still fertile.

>t. manlet with a tiny dick
you have my condolences

I'm 5'7", have a 5'10" and a decent job. Manlets like us can get by. It's okay.

Has your wife told you that she fantasizes about a taller man when you're having sex?

5'5 and i have a gf

go fuck yourself privileged lanklet

Attached: 1541968102230.gif (650x450, 32K)

>tfw 5' 6" but outside my cousins am the second tallest (next to my father) member of my primary and extended family

That and the fact that I don't date anyways has yielded no explicit mentions or problems of my height in my entire life. You guys' karma must be fucked up

Attached: 412.jpg (349x328, 18K)

But he'd easily BTFO the 6'2 guy at a 5'8 kek

Thats not only Chad but also fucked up.

why does it make them so angry lol, reminds me of that shit a while ago where /x/ found a bunch of boomers on facebook that wanted to kill monkeys for no reason

>White guy?
At first I felt bad for him. Turned out he just has an inferiority complex.

Attached: 1395864916865.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Pretty much. Autism has exploded in the past 30-40 years because women stopped having children until they were in their late thirties.

>the /pol/cels who believe niggers are "taking their women"
t.dilater who have never even been to /pol/
the threads you see related to that are:
>nigger spamming interracial threads
>threads mocking coal burners who pay the toll
>threads calling out (((you know who))) for having a race-mixing agenda

You're telling people to go flash random women, that's how you go to jail. I guarantee you dont take your own shitty advice.

>posts anime

>Be fairly short (about 5'9" or so, nearly 5'10" maybe?)
>But not as short as this guy
>Absolutely no manlet rage, polite and courteous in public, generally an easygoing guy
>Sometimes joke about being short
>A bunch of people keep tagging me with videos/pictures of him going "LOL IT'S JUST LIKE YOOOU XDDDD"
Been a weird few days. The social media reaction to this guy has been fucking bizarre, too.

Attached: 1541655925553.jpg (720x720, 32K)

>6'2
>tfw 29 KV
its not all about height, personality is also a big factor

Attached: 1562738982405.jpg (900x870, 126K)

Thanks ladies, very cool!

No they get results reported from each country.

Deserves to be shot dead

>t. confirmed dicklet

Prove it

Everyone has preferences and requirements when it comes to dating. Why does it upset men so much if we prefer someone tall?

desu m8 im really not that invested in this conversation, sorry to bother you. i hope nobody itt domes themselves because being 5cm too short made life completely unlivable.

When i was 22 I bought my first gun, a Mossberg shotgun. I immedietly went to the range and put ~40 slugs down. Fun as hell

I have absolutely no training and have never fired a gun before that. I also like Europa, Cities Skylines, Mount and Blade and hentai.

Dont fall for the equality meme.

Attached: 1549742243325.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

Not yet, but when she does I'll let you know

infertility/stillbirths probably

I thank god and my parents every fucking day that I'm 6'4. Sure, I'm still a virgin, but at least I can lie and people will almost believe me.

Attached: For(You) Asuka Langley.jpg (750x562, 69K)

yeah 2015 was a rough year, sweden has been at early 2000s levels of new immigrants for a couple of years now though. Crime is not quite as bad as when the yugoniggers came over, but it's pretty close now.

>short bf
>he tries to do a "alpha male" thing like open the jar for you

femanons, you know what im talking about

Attached: 1562707546174.png (705x705, 212K)

Why does it upset women if men prefer someone who isnt fat or a slut? The world may never know

Because they're short

>Be fairly short (about 5'9
You're not short you're retarded and autistic

Men prefer someone young and thin. No problems with that, right?

Why does it upset women so much if men prefer someone thin?

stop larping as a girl to make trans women look bad, user

no it's because there's more socially inept shutins and overdiagnosing is encouraged

>telling people they arent short

Rude

Because everyone wants to be loved, and being disqualified for something 100% beyond your control is infuriating.

>where /x/ found a bunch of boomers on facebook that wanted to kill monkeys for no reason
sauce?
that sounds hilarious.

>Fairly short
lmao your like those retards arguing the average dick is 7 and a half inches long bruh, also your friends are just fucking around lad pretty sure .

Anything under 5'11 is short. Those are the rules, it's that simple. You can be 5'11.9" and people will just hear the "five" at the start and go "lol tiny" in their heads as an instant reaction. I don't make the rules.

Who is the one on the right? I haven't seen him.

Literally no one would give a shit if it wasnt a borderline hate crime to bring up a womans weight or age.

Remember, femenism is about equality.

>baki.jpg

Not everyone gets to be happy

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.png (323x394, 301K)

LMAO

Attached: 1528086029072.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

>ugly
>dicklet
>like 5'7 in height

rope is just the answer right? I do feel guilty leaving my younger brother and my mother though if I do go through with it

Grow up.

I mean, guys having requirements like that only shrinks their own dating pool. So it harms them more than it does women. It's not like it's hard to find a tall guy to date/fuck. Probably much harder for you to find a young and thin woman, though.

So entitlement then? You probably "disqualify" others for things out of their control every day, but it's no big deal to you, right?

why is anyone upset about this?

Surely whoever is upset about this wouldn't want to date this kind of heathen in the first place.

cause you can't un-manlet yourself. it's like rejecting someone based on race, that's just being a bigot

>lmao your like those retards arguing the average dick is 7 and a half inches long bruh

>He doesn't know.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22037501/

there was a lot more to it just search google, there was tons of disturbing shit lol

You have a more difficult time than many finding a woman being 5'7, yes, but 5'7 is only time to give up if you are weakling. Men who are 5'5 and below are cursed. You can find a woman if you stop being crybaby.

they're clearly lesbians user. Welcome to 3d.

I like playing with fat girls.
As in, introducing myself to random overweight young women in public for the first time and pretending I'm interested in them. Then I get their number and when we talk on the phone I schedule a time and place to hang out, change my number, and watch her in a distance as she waits for me. I get my enjoyment from watching them wait for almost an hour and seeing them go from normal to upset.

No. The rates for autism and mental illness quadruple if a woman over 30 gives birth. Most modern girls don't want to marry and have gets early.

> It's a user troll others user's that are insecure episode

Oh boy I do love Reruns

ikr

Attached: tranny my gf sperm.jpg (435x690, 51K)

probably because all women have those same thoughts but just don't voice them out of consideration

bitter manlet detected

y'know I made this thread thinking it would die in less than 100 replies. Thanks for proving me wrong jannies

looks like they're having a good time. i thought niggers were supposed to be violent thugs but it's clear they're just having a giggle

maybe being a bigot is a good thing

God I wish. I'm 6'3" and my 5'9" manlet friend slayed more pussy than anyone I know. Most dudes around town hated him for it too, he had very little male friends.

>It's not like it's hard to find a tall guy to date/fuck
Good luck finding one to put a ring on you. Remember, they can always find another girl to fuck. Have fun competing with them.

At least there's anime girls.

You know what's even more fucked up?
Not even fame can save your ass on height. Ever heard the bitches love money story? They do, but if you're manlet you're still a joke with all the cash in the world.

Attached: 1545429784165.jpg (1336x1764, 446K)

When will you learn

Attached: Liveleak.com_-_Tall_man_picks_up_little_cop-sifM2_1526117146.webm (360x360, 1.91M)

She should have started shooting them, to be quite honest.

I'm 6'4 and buzzed my head recently because my reciding hairline was to much. I'm only 27. I'd trade height for hair too.

I'm like 5'6-7 and now have a cute gf and I'm pretty sure being funny was most of the reason she started to like me.

Attached: Freaky Fred.jpg (434x572, 131K)

It's video game related

People would actually be on niggers side if they were always this playful.

Who doesnt like seeing a cop get bullied with no recourse.

women over 30 don't know how to raise social non-retarded kids

Because unlike being fat the solution to be short involves a gruesome operation that takes a couple of years more or less to fully heal and costs like a small apartment while the solution of being fat just involves doing some exercise and not eating everything you can see.
Even chest size is more solvable than this shit, if you are a chestlet you can pay around 20k for a boobjob or take supplements to make them bigger.

It's what manlets will never learn. NOTHING can compensate for being a manlet, you just have to accept your fate as manlet.

god I love tall women

Attached: 1562941566843.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

40 years ago they weren't handing out autism diagnoses at all, of course it rises when you can get one to go with your happy meal in 2019.

imagine if a woman was being mocked for her body and how the reaction would be different. really makes you think.

Attached: 1554622653677.jpg (632x632, 69K)

There is a country you can travel to to get extremely cheap and good hair restoration surgery. I forget which one, but I know it's literally like a few hundred bucks for the whole thing.

Yesterday they let a thread with a literal oppai loli paizuri alone and hit the archives too. They must have shit taste, to not recognize arekishi

Attached: 1562698033033.gif (342x239, 981K)

I would feel bad for him if he wasnt so fucking obsessed with pussy and so unaware, jesus the amount of money he spent on that shit.
(The girl who had him pay for tickets before cutting him off was a cunt though.)

One thing that really bothers me with real incels (not meme ones) is something that you can see a bit in the picture: him being in front of the word LOVE implies that he puts a lot of value in love, and that's okay, the problem is that these people dont know love at all, they are just obsessed with losing their virginity and the fact that they want any girlfriend shows. Fuck that nigga spent so much money just to get some.
I think pic related got it right, yeah she was a bitch for doing that uber ride thing, but she was probably one of the best responses there, cause she said what he needed to hear in a cold succint way.

Attached: D_ZRTvxWsAYLzKG.png (735x413, 80K)

>I am the only fish in the ocean! Consider yourself lucky to put your penis in me chad!

Attached: 1511457112928.png (253x228, 115K)

Where are my fellow manletbros who want a mommy gf?

>EU """men""" obsess over americhads in their mom's basement while their women import men to replace them
pathetic

Attached: H3AN9XG.jpg (678x381, 53K)

there's a reason women kill themselves 5x less than men

>requirements
This is why the majority of women are seen as insane and why men want to avoid them, for you dating tall men is a preference but for men wanting to date women who aren't whores or on the verge of suffocating under their own weight it's a requirement? No you dumb fuck, it's a preference too. Fat women are disgusting and whores are just that, the majority of men don't want them and will settle for almost any other

I'd like a GF around my height, to be frank.
t. 5'7

>5'6"
>gf is 4'11"

if i have kids im naming my house ironforge

It's probably best not to cheap out on something like that.

Submissive men are fucking repulsive.

Won't I be on testosterone and become impotent?

all of the lads on twitter think this dude's a king, manlet revolution inbound

>Some cunts want attention
Wow.
This guy literally gets countless of women themselves at him. You really think he'll lose sleep over this?
Lanklet cope is unreal

it's just in the bedroom bro

based

gold

Ywn walk Bob Dylan on stage

>implying you have to be submissive to let a taller girl give you cummies and huggies

No offense but is this supposed to make me more attracted to short men or something? Why would I care if it's nearly impossible for a man to grow taller? I live for myself just like you live for yourself. My preferences aren't going to change even if they're difficult to meet.

When I said "good" I didn't typo. Celebrities go there to get theirs done. I think it's thailand?

Attached: Risitas5.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

youre in luck dude, most women are around that height or a little less.

Attached: 1553230027804.png (350x290, 59K)

manlets deserve the scorn they get for being inferior genetic material, but deformed people don't deserve any hatred.

this is going to end up like the retarded beta uprising thing the media was shitting themselves over a couple years back

I repeat: submissive men are fucking repulsive.

The refugees wont speak english tho. I hope she learns her new native language soon.

>mommy gf?
As in big chested gf or just taller than me.If the former I'm all in

Actually immigration has dropped here and the left is losing power everywhere.
Meanwhile, in the US even the far right is full of racemixers who will never produce white children because they hate white women.
Then again, American women, much like the men, are blue haired human trash.

Attached: average US woman.jpg (640x480, 81K)

Tfw when I have sons I'm going to give HGH to themto increase penis size and height and make them exercise and eat well. It's going to bethe Chad V incel memes except my children as the Chads.

and what if you're short AND ugly? i know i know, i should jsut kill myself.

100 years ago most women women would have 10 kids by 30 and autism was non-existent. Most modern women have one baby by 35 and an abortion. Autism is correlated with the mother's age. It's a face.

Dude you're down to 56%. You're already replaced.

>Fat person falling off scooter
Jesus, how the fuck could anybody pick that person back up?

t. never been hugged by his mommy

I want to marry Halle Berry but it's not going to happen and I'm not a fucking delusional retard so I'll have to settle for less, like any person with a functioning brain should do

Turkey?

no idea what youre talking about, sadly. i just think the Bagel Boss rules

>tfw good enough friends with girl
>At our wageslave job, she's my mom (only 1 year older than me)
>tfw lesbian
Why live bros

>face
*fact

You can still find decent girls in Europe because countries here still have something called culture.
In the US, the only "culture" there is is corporate and Hollywood celebrity worship.
And nigger worship, that is, even white Americans speak like hoodrats.

Attached: estonia1.jpg (849x748, 153K)

now this is some shooting I can get behind.
inb4 someone points out that it was not water

For a single moment that woman thought she had power over a famous man, that's why she reacted that way. If he asked her to fuck she would have said yes and on the rare chance she said no and actually had some dignity to not be a whore, there would be 100+ more girls waiting in line

>be cop that actually serves and protects
>have to deal with people shitting on them for no reason

I'd say people who aren't angry from getting speeding tickets don't like it.

Shit is like this is why more and more men are literally checking out of society. Just look at the child birth rates and rates of people having sex dropping. Women are literally making men replace them with Anime,Vidya and just chilling out. And soon with Jois/Hologfs.

if you are american, yeah off yourself
if you are from any other country, nah man women in sane countries aren't roasties who want to be treated as princess after riding the cock train every single day

and at the rate northern Europe is going they'll be the same

So you're telling me this guy is incel because he's 5'9?

Attached: 1558391180123.jpg (540x540, 64K)

My point is I don't have to settle when it comes to height. If you go outside sometime you'll see there are plenty of tall men. I don't think you even understand your own argument.

Man, that's some deep.
Yea Forums truly is full of experts on women.

need to work on your reading comprehension bro, she's not saying she is unable at all.

>and autism was non-existent.
Autism wasn't invented 100 years ago user. It had nothing to do with when women had children, there were autists back then but people just called them daft and weird and avoided them not knowing what the fuck was wrong with them.

very pathetic thread, lads. and in Yea Forums of all places??? for shame

Just let the lanklets cope

>dad 5'9
>mom 5'6
>brother 6'0
>me 5'5
at least i have video games

It's hopeless. He, and you, should just kill you'reself already

Those are American niggers. Incompetent/female cops are a sight for sore eyes to them.

Here's what French niggers do when they see an incompetent/female cop.

Attached: 1514829689887.webm (514x640, 1.75M)

oh no no no

Attached: bro-lean.jpg (383x594, 68K)

Nice armchair psychology, incel. Nah, it can't be the fact that he just looks shorter in person than he does on screen. Taylor Lautner isn't that attractive or famous anyway.

He was speaking of the vertical giants, but yes we know we have many giants of the horizontal variety.

lulz

Not really.
Even by 2050, even if immigration started picking up again, even Sweden would still be about 75% white.
The US is 56% today, by 2050 you'll be a continent-sized favela.

And considering how much of a hand the US has in spreading propaganda about multiculturalism and diversity, I think America dying is the best thing that could happen to whites.

Attached: 1552612562379.png (650x925, 627K)

Better angle

Attached: 1514832531400.webm (424x752, 1.97M)

lulz

>tfw spic contributing to the problem
I hate that my "people" are quickly becoming the majority. This country is going to collapse on the track to becoming Mexico 2.0 + Brazi 2.0.

Height fags don't live in reality.

Those immigrants are not like american black people. They are completely segregated, do not speak the language and live outside of the cities. They're not fucking any of our women unless it's rape. If there is any non whites hanging around white women they're second or third generation immigrants, kurds and yugoslavs mostly.

And this is why cops should be allowed more freedom regarding shooting at people.

just become my trap gf slave pls

Attached: smug.jpg (640x527, 41K)

Sweden isn't the entirety of Northern Europe you coping mutt.

Just a quick reminder to everyone in this thread and on this board. If you're not having sex AT LEAST once per week from the ages of 16 to 25, there is something seriously wrong with you. Some sort of physical or mental defect that will impede you your entire life. You are missing out on your best year, the prime of your life, and no amount of monetary success or emotional happiness after that time will make up for it. There will be a missing piece of you for the rest of your life. This is an undeniable truth. So no use in arguing against it.

>fucking chad
fixed it for you

Jews won't let it happen, it would cut into their profits

I've been in the military since I was 18 and it's honestly been way more fun than having sex would ever be.

>niggers that were never enslaved are just as bad as ours
not really surprised they're all violent retarded monkeys

>implying every normal functioning person between 16 and 25 has sex every week
0/10 bait

Most people wouldnt care if a cop was being playfully bullied unless theyre an old white person who hates seeing anything but the utmost respect.

If i saw a cop angry about getting water gunned I sure as fuck wouldnt try to help. Time to get wet big boy. Also stop ticketing poor people. A 54 dollar fine doesnt seem too bad when you make 1200 a week but we arent all on the government teet my dude, relax with that shit.

look at this dude

Attached: c2gwv58m7lx21.jpg (1242x1240, 146K)

Rightmost second from bottom is actually a Canadian.

>Estonia
Ah yes, the country whose culture is to go to western europe solely with the intention to go to jail because life in jail there is better than life in estonia.

>Not raising your kids to be right-wing
Pinochet frowns down on you from heaven bro.

>16 to 25
>prime
Maybe if you are a thot.

Says a lot when they prefer to go to a jail in Europe than to live free in America.

>women
>shooting properly
lol she'd be just as likely to shoot her own guys if armed

Attached: 1504288944531.webm (400x220, 1.2M)

yeah, there is iceland too.

>coping millennial
If you are near your 30s you are used up, a dead man walking.

>got banned on tv for 2 days for even discussing the raging manlet
>this thread is gonna archive

now that is epic

Whole lotta cope for what is a universal truth. Too bad it doesn't change anything.

You’re really not short enough for it to be more than a preference thing. If you’re deadass 5’ even or so, yeah, it’s pretty awful. Not going to pretend it doesn’t suck; people constantly make fun of you, refuse to take you seriously, etc.

I’m the same height as you, and women give me the once over cuz I’m handsome. If you have money, are charming, and/or witty you won’t have any serious trouble dating women your height or shorter.

Why are you so obsessed with manlets?

Female, or anyone.
Criminals don't deserve mercy, they deserve to be put down like the dogs they all are.
Jails are a massive waste of money and the world would be better if all criminals were shot instead.

I doubt they have the option to be honest with you.

> Cope
Then why are studies showing that this generation is having less sex than the last two lad?

A universal truth if you are a boring, basic civilian.

outside appearance has no reflection on intelligence, charisma, humor, etc. if anything, short guys have better genetics usually because they have to make up for their height in other areas. that, or they become angry, rage-filled short-arses.

>No offense but is this supposed to make me more attracted to short men or something?
No, but it is supposed to be more empathic towards them. Specially when they have to watch how fatties keep getting a free pass to complain about how people don't want to date lard golems.
Yes you can desire to cuddle everynight with a 6'2'' demi gigachad and I too would love to have a gf with the face of an angel and huge ass H cup milkers to suckle and fondle everyday but you gotta make little concesions some times. So the same way I would have to settle with a somewhat qt girl with decently or medium sized melons you should be able to settle with a 5'10'' good looking guy or even a bit lower granted you like the rest of him.

Attached: 1559582589186.png (442x341, 149K)

Did you see Sly's daughters though. Look at that smug grin, he knows he bred some fine ass into this world.

Attached: 1563075078402.jpg (1024x768, 255K)

We're back at square one. You need competent people policing your streets and governing your countries. Not women voting these niggers in and the cosplaying as cops and getting "raped" by them.

Attached: 1504187937208.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

That's literally the perfect height kill yourself for asking.

i feel sorry for you if the only way you can attain happiness is meaningless sex every week.

Yeah. For women.

Attached: 1546118362166.jpg (253x199, 6K)

Perfect height for what?
Being androgynous?

Fuck now thats a proper hair implant

Literally only the far left one is nice looking.

Looks >>>>>> height

this shithole world needs a nuclear war.

Damn. I feel genuine pity for her.

Video games.

>niggers and hitmen tell kids to watergun copa knowing they'll suffer no repercussions for it
>proceed to kill them when they get angry and distracted chasing said kids

CLOWN WORLD

Attached: 1549528826073.gif (587x702, 113K)

left and right. the one he's holding looks like she's 12 which I'm sure some of you fucks are into. The other one is his wife.

Except those people are not the majority.
Not gonna bother much with this, I know very well Americans get their worldview from Internet screencaps and cherrypicked webms.
And certainly not going to take advice from you, America is the biggest enemy white people and Europe has right now.
Your government and intelligence agencies sabotaging us are one of the main reasons why leftism has been rampant in Europe.
Then again, all Americans hate white people and even your far right constantly attacks white people in one way or another.
As long as America lives, Europe won't be at ease, it must be destroyed.

Attached: 1553916324765.png (650x925, 672K)

Attached: 078.jpg (464x499, 57K)

Far right>Far left>>Right>>>Left

This is like 10 on 1, doesnt matter if youre male or female you'll still get bodied by a crowd. What i want to know is why she's alone, theres a whole horde of people running around, it looks like a riot

Since this thread is dying, Lolis dont care about height "2D or 3D")

perfect for me to hold something high enough to give you the illusion that you might be able to get it if you jump, maybe

If I was the cop I would simply pull out my gun and return the "fire".
I wonder if those niggers will continue laughing with a bullet in the head.

The solutions money. Women are fucking stupid. Yeah they want the alpha male but if you dont look like a brick and know how to dress - you literally win. Youre the alpha male.

If you have money you'll find a woman, not even a lot of money, just make around 50k a year and take care of yourself. You'll find a woman stupid enough to want to live with you, just dont have kids or your shits over dog. If she wants kids find a new one, dont try to tell her soon, she can easily trick or lie you into kids. if she wants to get married, tell her soon (but never actually do it).

Ta-Da you just secured constant sex. You also will now have base courage into talking to other women in other situations for those hot scandals. This only works if youre not fucking as stupid as the women youre trying to marry/love/fuck though. Like if youre dumb and cant talk good you got to put more stats into expensive shit like cars and clothes.

Attached: 33.png (326x227, 167K)

too many distractions nowadays, tv, netflix, video games. this leads the weaker men to naturally "sort themselves out" of the competition so only chads are left to fuck 90% of the women.

Last thing i'm going to do is follow the dating advice of Yea Forums.

How many beheaded heads do you have on you right now, achmed?

Have you ever been to either of the baltic countries?

fine be poor and talk like a moron and look like a brick. Tell me how the sex is.

>They're not fucking any of our women
AHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1496962978367.jpg (4211x2445, 1.86M)

Only men are having less sex

None, although I've shot plenty of muslims back when I was in Afghanistan, even a bunch of civilians once, it was great.

No, do they have a policy that says "Please, Americans, brainwash us so that we think bringing in sandniggers is a good idea"?

Do you struggle to read?

Muh alpha male is a meme.
Just be good looking

I'm sorry American, but in countries with an IQ above 80 we guide ourselves with stats and research, not with cherrypicked pictures.
So, American, now that you've learned you need a better argument than the one you use with other Americans, what say you?

Attached: 1531997229335.png (498x483, 80K)

I'm not an American. I just stated some truths. Why are you such a cuck?

Attached: 1463239945426.webm (236x426, 469K)

Estonia are the niggers of northern Europe. They literally cannot follow the law.

Its increasing for women as well, just not as much but it's still increasing.

Do you struggle in general little guy?

Attached: free kisses.webm (240x360, 2.59M)

Yes you are an American, the Amerimutt is easily recognized because he thinks posting webms is some kind of argument, not to mention every single one of your posts includes referecens to interracial cuckoldry since the slaves of Israel have been brainwashed to praise interracial relationships, something that, of course, only proliferates in America.

Is this one of those graphs that count middle eastern people as white on the X axis?

Damn dude. Youre fully aware of it and youre just accepting it.

Your women have lost interest in you, but its ok, maybe in a few decades it will be retro to be into white guys. Im personally happy to see europe is falling, they were too proud for a people who have never touched another celestial body

And even then they are far above any non-white and any American, since Americans are all honorary niggers.
I mean, have you seem them speak, or how they wear, or the media they watch?

Good goy. Just keep your gaze fixed on (((stats and research))) and don't look outside.

Attached: Germany.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

Do you have any idea what syrian refugees look like? What kind of clothes they wear? As opposed to third generation immigrants.