The current state of my Smash Bros Super Duper Ultimate character select screen...

The current state of my Smash Bros Super Duper Ultimate character select screen. I think I've got all the big franchises down. Next up are the franchises with only two characters, then the single/miscellaneous characters, then after that will be the guest fighters.

Attached: New-Character-Select-Thus-Far.jpg (1661x1800, 3.86M)

You should add Porky.

Where's Gex?

Name of kremling and mouse right below geno?

where the fuck is toon link?

>it's Harvest Time!

Attached: 8FAD4DDB-8124-4C79-B990-891445391FEC.jpg (618x618, 45K)

I included him in my "every character ever" roster, but for this one I figured it'd be best with just the hero of each game.

>then after that will be the guest fighters.

Wart and Mouser - Head and recurring villains, respectively, from Super Mario Bros. 2.

Young Link costume.

>Wart
>recurring
Links awakening does not count

I think someone like Fawful or even Boom Boom would be a better fit than Mouser. Mouser shows up only around 2 times in the entire Mario franchise and it's in the same game, not counting the remake or All-Stars.

I was calling Mouser the recurring villain, not Wart.

Yeah, but I thought Mouser had the cooler/more unique design and figured SMB2 could use some more love in general.

Put in Tails

I think Peach, Toad, and Wart would be more than enough love for SMB2. But hey, you do you.

And Amy.

>I think Peach, Toad
Do characters who appear in every single Mario game ever really count as "SMB2 love," though?

I honestly think Porky would be better to put than Ninten. Mother series (at least in a hypothetical absurdly huge roster) deserves a representative of its darker side, he’s the main villain after all.

>20 Fire Emblem characters
>but Lucina gets cut for no reason
Into the trash it goes.

Add
>Porky
>Fawful
>Galacta Knight
>Darkrai
Also why not Regigigas instead of Ice

>>but Lucina gets cut for no reason
She's literally just Marth with tits so I figured she'd make for a better costume than a full blown character.

>Also why not Regigigas instead of Ice
Someone pointed out I had a Pokemon of every Type except for Ice and I figured who better to represent the Type than the walking icicle?

Plz add nongross steve and porky
Laboman and mimikyu are good too
Also unironically glover.
I love his games and character design

Also hes in the first game as a fucking lamp

This is the most woke theory ever. Honestly if they ever remade the Mother trilogy i wonder if they would involve Porky in the first game. He time traveled everywhere for years after all

Sorry, but to help keep the numbers down somewhat there'll only be one character per franchise for the guest fighters, meaning only Sonic himself.

>Laboman
I've never heard of Labo Man until just this moment and after Googling him I love it.

>help keep the numbers down
>40 pokemon and 20 anime swordsmen
I knew rosterfags were autistic but damn this is something else

Add gooey

>DK Jr.
>Not fucking Cranky Kong
You had one FUCKING JOB user

Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, if Sonic is gonna be the only rep of his franchise, then this is not a "super-duper ultimate" roster.

You can waste slots on literally who Pokemon but not on main characters from one of the most iconic franchises?

I may be sperging out about this, but this whole endeavor is autistic as fuck to begin with.

I don't think you understand the size of my other, "actually everyone" roster. The point of this one was to shave things down a bit.

There are already five DKC reps and DK Junior was meant to be more of a retro character. He's just categorized with them because Donkey Kong.

Pokemon is an actual Nintendo franchise. Sonic is a guest fighter franchise. Obviously Pokemon would get more reps.

But who cares about keeping things realistic? If we're making up ideal Smash rosters we might as well go to town.

I've already done an even more unrealistic "go to town" roster, though. This one was supposed to be more... "go to the park." Or something.

Why Deshitueye is there instead of Incinechad?
Cuck owl lost the starter war to based tigre

Attached: smugcat.png (631x536, 172K)

Because I was specifically going for two final form starters of each Type and I wanted Charizard and Blaziken more than Incineroar.

There's some real shit additions. No need to have a quadrillion Fire Emblem characters and a Septillion Pokemon characters, even if Donnel and Sceptile are cool.

Attached: Shitty Smash Roster.jpg (1661x2415, 1.39M)

Fuse Charizard, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur into Pokemon trainer then, and give us Infernape. You know Infernape would be a way better rep considering how many moves he knows.
>Close Combat
>Flare Blitz
>Earthquake
>Fire Blast
>Vacuum Wave
>Grass Knot
>U-turn
>Stone Edge
>Mach Punch
>Gunk Shot
>Overheat
>Slack Off
>Thunder Punch
>Mud Slap
>Will-o-Wisp

Hell, if you had to have on from each generation, you could also have given us Empoleon or Serperior instead of the shitty owl and shitty gay croc.

Attached: tumblr_ma9n1rZdEV1qd87hlo1_500[1].gif (500x281, 976K)

Where are the Xenoblade reps?

Attached: 1533751069049.png (1500x2645, 3.82M)

>Cuts out Tyrantrum, a literal tyrannosaurus fucking rex
Well, your taste is clearly already shit.

Coming soon.

Attached: Advance-Wars-Row-Redux.png (411x234, 109K)

isaac felix echo

Chad Donnel