Me and the boyz after raiding the Area 51

>Me and the boyz after raiding the Area 51...

What do you expect to find there? I really want to see a power armor.

Attached: lvygbq12g0lx.jpg (3000x1688, 448K)

I expect to find a .50 cal in my upper right quadrant.

Nobody is ever getting inside area 51

I actually hope people go through with it so I can see retards get mowed down live.

power armour is for pussies.

A lot of sand and probably a few test aircraft that were declassified decades ago.

I hope some retards actually try to go through with it and end up in prison

Then how do people work there?

t. low test basedboýs too scared to fight their government

Could you take a look at this thing here?

Attached: men-in-black.png (410x230, 150K)

Expecting to find some sweet loot from all the retards who die from dehydration, then I plan to go to their homes and take their loot from there as well.
Not like they're gonna need it anymore

Attached: 1561333931769.jpg (1024x588, 28K)

>diversity is replacing the black man in the movie

Attached: 1562115937044.png (785x567, 416K)

>He thinks charging headfirst at a military base is the best way to fight a goverment.

Attached: Dissapointed_Sea.jpg (480x480, 58K)

>people

Attached: 1562624687748.jpg (250x250, 24K)

user if you wanna sprint through 13 miles of open desert while base security takes potshots at you or just runs you over in a Toyota be my guest

I need a photoshop of them behind the BLACKED couch

You realize if even one person dies there it will be a national story and cause a uprising

>cause an uprising

Attached: 1560760144266.gif (421x389, 1021K)

Why?
>Try to invade military base
>Gets shot

Did I miss something? What's happening with Area 51?

Someone made a joke event about storming Area 51 to see the aliens inside, it got half a million people saying they're going

Some 200K retards are organizing an event to bumrush an military installment because they believe the government are hiding ayes from the public.

If anything happens, there'll be a barricade of soldiers and people will have to use violence to get in, like any protest

they are hiding ayys tho

God the t-60 is such an ugly suit of power armour.

I bet russia could get in if they cared enough

What do you think this is, a fucking disney movie we're living in?

Attached: 1545708615269.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Because people see this event as a joke and for fun, knowing its for fun the people going are non-violent and most likely unarmed, so killing these unarmed people will get national attention and seen as unjustified

>I bet russia could get in if they cared enough
I highly doubt it

>T-60 just looks like a bootleg T-45
Very upsetting.

What can I say? It's really a clown world.

Do you seriously think no one has tried to walk into Area 51 before?

And this is the only proof we really need that the US doesn't have ayys in there, russia don't give a fuck whats in there and probably already know anyway.

There are literal nation wide protests of thousands of people when ONE black guy gets shot by the police

What makes you think this is impossible

Nobodies gonna die. Tear gas and rubber bullets will probably be used in such an event. All it takes is a couple of people to puss out during the charge and the entire crowd disperses.

>joke and for fun
Invading a top secret military base is invading a top secret military base, retard.
Nobody would get killed anyway. The second tear gas is shot at any group of dumb idiots, it's over.

>unarmed
your fists are a dangerous weapon you ignoramus

Attached: 1241351631613q.png (356x300, 188K)

That's because in those instances you could say there may of been a component of racism involved it's fucking retarded but in this instance it'll just be perceived as stupidity.

I guarantee you the lot of them will be arrested and at most less than a thousand will actually show up.

That's idiotic though, people should be responsible for their actions and trying to get inside a military base is unlawful. The government would totally have the right to assume at least some of these "nonviolent unarmed people" are actually criminals or spies disguised, trying to put their hands in secret info.

Difference is before people didn't publicly announce they were going there with this much attention

There will be a lot of eyes on September 20th looking at what they do there

>posted warnings of lethal force everywhere
>unjustified when shits just ignore it

Does anyone else wish this event were really happening? I just want to know what the hell is at Area 51 already. Why the fuck are they so secretive?

Attached: 1561933501419.png (403x311, 6K)

How? The staff is screened and they are very discrete about what goes on in there, not saying its ayys, but probably something that warrants such strictness. The place is secured by PMCs, security experts and trained professionals. How would Ivan Ivanovich get hold of information let alone get inside?

>There are literal nation wide protests of thousands of people when ONE black guy gets shot by the police
Yeah those are dumb niggers and their retarded victimhood thought process. Do they really care? No. Does it mean they may get brownie points and gibs? Yes.

Not that in means anything, but my buddy who was an MP there basically just said it's largely weapons testing. Not that it's any surprise, though.

You really think as many people who have worked at Area 51, none of them would leak anything credible out over the last 70+ years? lol

If 200k people actually turn up there's no way in hell they're going to fire into that, it'd be a disaster when people start getting trampled to death. What they'll do is evacuate the base of anything actually sensitive and just turn it into a PR stunt where they let them on the base.

I still like Fallout 3's Hellfire Armor, as loosely as Bethesda plays with Fallout canon.

No it won't. People die in black friday sales and fast food incidents and the place resumes business the next day. A church gets shot up and is back to collecting by the end of the week.

Death isn't as sacred as people would like you to believe. "Retards assault military base for fun and 2 people are killed in riot control attempts" would be off headlines within 48 hours.
It's just a joke anyway. A kind of funny one.

Attached: 1200px-Fo3_Hellfire_Trooper.png (1200x675, 1.15M)

They don't need to shoot anyone, They can use watercannons, tear gas, and batons.

>muh law

Fuck outta here, my tax dollars pay for these bases so I should have rights to see whats in there, these government officials dont even follow laws you and I have to abide by

Inside are things that concern the national security of the U.S.

The second a club is raised or tear gas is fired, people will leave because it's not that deep

>Why the fuck are they so secretive?
They want you think area 51 is where the actual 'secret' things are
When in reality it's somewhere else, somewhere you'd never suspect

It's where they test experimental planes. That's it.

Because they don't want chinese bugmen to see their latest fighter jets.

You sound like you're 12 years old.

So if I jokingly steal something for fun I can get away with it as long as I was being non-violent and unarmed? Or do I need to start a facebook event first to do it? Sounds like piracy to me, you god damn criminal scum. I bet you fucking pirated thousands of video games and not paid a single cent in your pitiful life, you degenrate heathen of the 7 seas.

Yes but one bad faith actor amongst that crowd and a tonne of state secrets might actually get out. If it's not aliens and actually a military research and development base then these people storming the base are just being useful idiots for foreign spies.

lol. Alright then, go there and die for my amusement.
Please make sure to live stream everything.

They just do experimental weapons and aircraft testing there, its so secretive because the advantage of exactly what they're testing is pretty high. Remember when the US had a shitfit cause they thought the tail of one of their stealth helicopters could be sold to the chinese after the Bin-Laden raid?

Your post added nothing to the conversation, and you wasted 5 seconds posting it

>If 200k people actually turn up
Never happening. Again, tear gas with bean bags and it's over.
If you were to somehow gather a literal army of people willing to die and armed to the teeth, the government wouldn't be afraid of going full scorched earth on them.

You won't be killed for that, yes

hate this reddit meme

Pakistan ended up returning it but they let the chinese have a field day with it and take small sample pieces of it. it's actually pretty funny.

>modern Americans
>being rebels at all
There's a reason why corporations now can do whatever they want and no one gives a shit.

>the government wouldn't be afraid of going full scorched earth on them.
Yes they would, imagine how other citizens would react when they find out thousands were killed in bombings

Yes they would, a western democracy can't just do that. It isn't China. If they get wind of anything that large anything sensitive will be evacuated anyway, so there's no reason to not make it a PR stunt where they just let people on the base.

Hell even China couldn't do that, anything remotely as large scale as you're suggesting would make the country ungovernable.

its gonna be like deus ex where area 51 just houses "the internet"

Yeah... area 52

They'll just claim self defence. I mean this is america we're talking about right? Don't come marching onto area 51 shooting at the guards and you won't be blown to smithereens, that simple.

Nothing.
You warned em in advance you're coming, so they will just pack it up and move all the shit.

There's no fucking way even 10k people are even getting near that area without some logistical miracle, I can't imagine how fucked those roads will be and there's no water out there.
People will just puss out when they see the humvees roll up and they get told to fuck off anyways

Haha, that's soooooooo funny bro! Upvoted! I wish I could give you some gold :(

Do you actually think that it would have no backlash if they actually bombed American citizens? Are you insane?

Is exactly what will happen. They'll move it all and then they won't care.

>facebook tier memes

jesus this is saddening.

this exactly lmao.

Yall think they're just like "Oh shit, a couple months before normies come and get our aliens" they're long gone.

The reason it's called Area 51 is because the US used to name all their nuclear testing sites after numbers.

If they don't break into S4 and Groom Lake, the only thing they're going to find is their bodies full of bullets or radiation poisoning.

I always wonder what it’s like to be this retarded.

>they will just pack it up and move all the shit
lol no they will just lock the door

>Do you actually think that it would have no backlash if they actually bombed American citizens? Are you insane?
The average citizen wouldn't care if a bunch of facebook retards decided to attack area 51 and got annihilated by trained people doing their job
The government would probably apologize, congress would go blahblahblah and the whole thing would be forgotten

>the people itt who actually think they could storm area 51 successfully
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic

Youre absolutely retarded

I am genuinely surprised there wasn't a shit show about that.

All diversity is the same as long as it isn't a white man they add

No, the facebook ancient alien viewers are

Yea Forums and /vp/ are unironically littered with underages

Attached: 1557035039953.jpg (333x502, 31K)

And the fact that President Cheeto poof isn't trying to build a dome instead of a wall.

>top secret military outpost that has signs that say "top secret we will shoot on sight"
>break in
>get shot
>how could this have happened?
nothings going to happen anyway it'll just be a bunch of fat useless retards standing around in the desert shouting at a gate.

Why the hell would you announce your raid on a top level government black site? Even if someone does get in, all the crazy shit has been relocated a long time ago because why the fuck would you keep doing secret shit in a spot everyone knows about now?

These people are retards and I hope they all get shot to death alongside the morons who will attempt to use this same day to raid ice facilities because apparently people can't comprehend that there are multiple agencies at work at both locations and resources aren't split between the two for security personnel.

>LOLFACEBOOK MEME

Do these faggots even realize: Even if they storm the gates, hand-to-hand wipe out a ton of armed personnel, and make it INTO the facility... How the fuck are they gonna get access codes/keys/keycards to where all the shit is? Did everyone forget the shit's not just gonna be chilling out in an unlocked hangar?

they moved that shit decades ago because why would you play with your top secret toys in a place everyone is looking at now since independence day?

What's hilarious is that for every 100 people who know this is a joke, RSVP'd, and won't actually show up? 1 will. So in the end, there will be like... 30 neckbeards trying to rush a fence, and getting tazed. It's gonna be fucking hilarious.

Why wouldn't you keep your top secret toys where everyone thinks is too stupid to hide them because it's been featured in a major motion picture, and is now a common knowledge location?

you don't get tazed when you rush military locations, you get fucking shot.

It's an aircraft test site. How dumb could you be?

((((They)))) wanna keep this from us

Attached: 1550269473209.gif (626x353, 2.1M)

>try to enter top secret military base you aren't allowed enter or you'll be shot
>get shot
>TIME TO RISE THE FUCK UP

With the attention this is getting that would be bad for the government to do

Based and truthpilled, if trump knew there were ayys he'd be pointing every weapon he has skywards until the dome is finished.

So you are defending China and what they did in Tiananmen Square?

Yeah testing UFO aircrafts

You don't get shot when you rush military locations, you run into fucking claymores and get knocked into next week.

Cringe

Attached: 258363f33a8b1555accd7f36651b613d.jpg (1184x1236, 407K)

>no dick bulge
pleb

it will definitely cause a lot of internet threads laughing about how those retards deserved what they got for being retards

What actually happens is that you are met with big men screaming at you loudly pointing big guns at you and you fall down and piss your pants and cry and wonder if this is really happening

The government, under no circumstances, gets to claim self defense against its own citizens. If the people wish to destroy something, we will destroy it. We know better than them. This is why we have the right to own arms. Our govrnment fears us, everyone else fears their government.

A better game?

>Our govrnment fears us
Not with google and media platforms handing them anything they want

this must have been a genius /pol/ hoax to get a few hundred reddit filth shot dead for trespassing

based