It's actually the best card game ever made

>it's actually the best card game ever made

How did they do it?

Attached: 1562725850332.jpg (2220x1080, 1.04M)

Go on...

It's pretty fun.

Game is called Teppen, a Capcom themed Hearthstone like developed by GungHo aka that Puzzles and Dragons crew.

Yes, I'm aware. Post more Morrigan boobs.

how pay to win is this?

Would also like to know.

zoomer cumbrain thread

Not very at the moment since it just launched
Give it a couple months, though
I expect it to last around a year before Capcom pulls the plug like with Gem Fighter

puzzle fighter died because of capcom vancouver's own incompetence, which they had since day 0 of forming that god forsaken studio. thanks inafune

It's not, you get showered with free packs and pack tickets. Like any mobile game, people who start early can play F2P forever, it only becomes P2W for the cucks who start very late and have to get cards from 3 different expansions.

PC version when?

>not playable in my region
Fuck I want my Boomer Dante deck

>developed by GungHo
no thanks

>card game
>best

it's inherently bad and objectively boring genre.

t. brainlet

I have been playing a bit of this game using the Nergigente Spike Launch deck. This game is trash and I don't even enjoy it even when I am winning. This game is a true kusoge, and I only play it out of morbid curiosity and because I am a glutton for punishment.

>play the most broken ability in the game
>why am i not having fun

what's the ability?

Stop shilling this garbage.

spike launch

>garbage
>is the best card game ever made
???????

I just feel the game is a bit unfriendly to watch, maybe once you've played through most of the cards you'll be able to catch what is going on right away all the time, but even after 90 minutes of watching justin play this I sometimes had to pause the video and go back just to understand what happened.

This wouldn't be a major concern, if captivating an active audience wasn't so important for card games nowadays, but it is and they need to make it appealing to the crowd that likes watching their "heroes" rather than playing and then just imitate them by spending money on the game.

Nice tits.