Untitled

Attached: ken.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/haqzYLuIv6c?t=129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the definitive "did nothing wrong" character

WHAT ABOUT MUH FAMILY LEE?!

I killed him

Did you at least abandon Jane at the end?

a mercy killing for him being in a shitty "game"

better than dying to random zombies in a car crash
still mad

Why did this game try to get you to side with Jane so much?
After you kill Kenny, you have only one chance to abandon Jane after that, but if you let Kenny kill Jane you not only have the option to shoot him afterwards but also abandon him as well.

youtu.be/haqzYLuIv6c?t=129

>janefags

Attached: 1557042071362.png (1278x1333, 1.4M)

I was so fed up with the game at that point that i let him kill jane then killed him

Kenny did nothing wrong and he was always right.

i got memed into hating him cause of 2bpf
but he really was a good guy after the ending of season 1

Be honest Yea Forums. Did you hug Kenny?

How would you fix Kenny's death bros?

In Season 3?

Have it actually fucking matter.

Who literally didn't?

Attached: 456476.jpg (1366x768, 274K)

I wouldn't. It really emphasized that in a true post apoc setting people can die at the drop of a hat. Even people you care about.
It was unironic kino.

Still a better death than Rick's

Yeah
It would've been kino if Clem's personality was genuinely different depending on who Clem was with in the second season.
>If Clem was with Kenny then she'd be about as caring as she was in S1 and 2 always putting the others first
>If Clem was with Jane she'd basically be like she was in the actual season 3, very unfriendly and survivalistic
>If Clem was with nobody, she would become a bit of a recluse, but in the more "I'm so fucking lonely" way
Then again that would require effort and that doesn't mix well with Telltale.

That's true but I wish Kenny could've at least had a moment to shine instead of just dying like a sick dog.
In Season 1 when Kenny wasn't going to survive they planned a scene where he'd fight a bunch of walkers like a badass before becoming overcome and dragged overscreen. That'd be a much more fitting end for him.

Matt & Pat

le sudden character death meme is the same hackery that ruined the TV show.

Having a few sudden deaths here and there works but by Season 3 it's like most of them are exactly that.

>From ft. lauderdale florida
Isn't that city all Jews? He feels like he should be from northern florida.

They really should've allowed Ava and/or Tripp to live.
Even fucking CONRAD could survive the entire fucking season depending on your choices but they couldn't just let them push a little bit further to let them survive.

>literally cancer incarnate
Sasuga nu/v/

Attached: 1539581071038.jpg (1691x962, 266K)

I didn't watch the show. Did they overplay the sudden death thing?

>Yea Forums hates movie games
>likes Telltale

thats pretty much all the show is

I think most people on Yea Forums hate movie games that tries to hide that as something more.
The Last of Us tries so hard to convince itself it's not a movie game, Telltale never tries to hide it.

Season 1 & 2 of TTWD are the only good walking sims and that's entirely down to the voice cast and the writing being decent so long as you don't expect earth-shattering changes to the plot.

Girls wanna talk about games on Yea Forums too!

Attached: 1551268269603.jpg (2115x2115, 2.48M)

the best ending is saving him and then taking his offer to go into wellington without him.

>The Last of Us tries so hard to convince itself it's not a movie game,
How?

90% of the game is Gears of War cutscene hallways with no real challenge unless you think basic stealth and colour-coded "puzzles" that tell you the answer via yellow highlights are real gameplay in an M-Rated (and therefore targeted at adults) game.

that fucking chad at the end lmao

None of this was ever hidden from the player

He didn't say it was hidden from the player successfully

It puts braindead "gameplay" into dialogue sequences to try and trick you into thinking you're actually playing something whereas TWD is just QTEs from start to finish without pretending the QTEs are in any way real gameplay.

>It puts braindead "gameplay" into dialogue sequences to try and trick you into thinking you're actually playing something
You have a really stupid definition of hiding